Home
https://www.infowars.com/watch-deranged-blm-activist-threatens-to-stab-all-lives-matter-supporters

I thought the above short video was worth mentioning with the violence going on. Just some quick points.
In high school I was one of the kids that would take Saturday classes to study abnormal psychology from the University professors. Maybe it was because of the crazy violence I saw and was looking for answers.

Here's a few observations about the video that might make this practical information for the reader. Keep in mind that she is one small example of many that she represents.

1. She expressed lethal violence.
I take this seriously. This is a mindset that some have and you would have no idea until they act out.
"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."
2. The governor or built in restraint upon a normal person is missing in many of this generation. A normal person gets angry at times, but there are built in layers of restraint that would prevent them from murder.
This gal expresses murder without hesitation, provoked only by someone speaking a truth concerning life that she opposes.

3. This little gal could be more dangerous than an antifa sjw dude in a mob. Why?
A. Decent people typically avoid mobs of violence unless there's a very important reason to be there....or they are foolish curious young people excepted who havent aquired much wisdom yet. They need parental restraints.
B. People are more on guard and aware of the potential threat of a big bad looking thug with his mask and hoody up. They are likely to change direction, cross a street or get into defensive mode. A little Asian gal is not usually suspect. You or your family may get no warning. She looks harmless enough until,............STAB!!!......"ALL LIVES matter???...STAB!"
Just like a sucker punch outta nowhere, EXCEPT her little fist is wrapped around a 12" long kitchen knife with a sharp serrated blade. The toughest of men would have a hard time avoiding the unexpected
thrust of that hidden blade.

That's one kind of evil psychopath and she has No Conscience! Surprisingly, there are many like her these days.

This happened to me on more than one occasion and I hope that all is well with you and your family for many long years....never to experience that violence.

Even Jesus Christ went through attempts on His life over and over again.....of course until He willingly laid down His life for us.

Stay safe and walk with the Shepherd.
Remember the "21 foot rule"- - - - -I doubt if her arms are that long!
That bitch isn't nearly as tough as she imagines she is...
Harvard's Finest can bleed same as any other Woke Joke if they attempt to hurt citizens
She has a weird slant on things.
Info wars?

ok, I’ll check it out...for entertainment purposes.
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Sun must be bright there. 😐
kick her in the c-nt she'll settle down.
Those that live by the sword will die by those that live by the gun!😡
Ivy league. Problem is as far as I can tell she is at least half Asian so there is going to be hell to pay on the parental front.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Hows the back Rodger?

Seems to be going down a slippery slope.
I bet she works drive thru at Starbucks
Originally Posted by Texczech

Hows the back Rodger?

hurting.
one very sick puppy needs a brain transplant
she got doxed and lost her job at Deloitte

Janover, who contended that the message was an analogy rather than a serious threat, has since deleted that video, but said that she’s since received a deluge of threats against her own life and safety.

Harvard grad threatens to 'stab' anyone who says 'all lives matter'
In her new videos, she blamed supporters of President Trump for going after her job.

“Trump supporters took my job away from me,” she said in another new video posted Wednesday. “I have gotten death threats, rape threats, violent threats. It was OK, but now my future’s entirely compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life.”

She might get that knife shoved up her .
Bring it, chunt. get some..
Originally Posted by KFWA

Janover, who contended that the message was an analogy rather than a serious threat, has since deleted that video, but said that she’s since received a deluge of threats against her own life and safety.

In her new videos, she blamed supporters of President Trump for going after her job.

“Trump supporters took my job away from me,” she said in another new video posted Wednesday. “I have gotten death threats, rape threats, violent threats. It was OK, but now my future’s entirely compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life.”

Pot meet kettle.

Hows the back Rodger?

hurting.

Hope you get it fixed soon. Good luck.👍
Those that live by the sword will die by those that live by the gun!😡

PREZACTLY!!!
Sounds like she's fugged over .
Funny thing is that I have to agree in that

You know, the most damage you will get is whatever you will accept.

Some of us were taught as kids to not hit girls.
When one day, an older big farm girl who was desperate for friends, got a weird crush on a first grader. He would talk to her, but didn't really really like girls yet. And NO, he wasn't gay.
One day, she started hitting on him and he ignored her. She got mad and then REALLY started hitting on him. Next thing you know that little boy was bloodied and getting crushed by this fat girl who weighed over twice as much and had a crush on him in more weighs than one!
This rule about no hitting girls must have an exception in this rule book, after all the school was yelling, HIT HER, SMASH HER FAT FACE, BLEEP BLEEP!!!

The busted lip and bloody nose finally started to change directions. She finally got off and that little 6yo could breath again. The school cheered and I laughed and shook my head.

Moral of the story is Fight back or even a girl will knock the snot out of ya!
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

Pot meet kettle.

Geez Lou-freakin'-weeze.

The blind entitlement hypocrisy of the left is definitely their most defining characteristic.
The problem is, guys are more careful about other guys invading their personal space than they are women. In fact, they frequently invade a womans personal space easy enough. Makes them more susceptible to a quick blade. People look away, and all around gives her plenty of room to get things into motion. Be careful out there.
She got a lot of criticism and said it was a joke. Sure.
Yup she isn’t winning in a “fair fight” but that isn’t what she’s looking for. Plenty of woman and children took out men in Vietnam and the Middle East today by blending in until it was to late. To laugh the angry lil bitch off as a joke is at you’re own peril.
I liked the Full Metal Jacket sniper scene better
Originally Posted by fester

It's the Trump supporters fault!
Originally Posted by g5m

First thing that hit me....no responsibility for consequences of her own actions. Typical Leftist/Democrat/ "you racists you", idiots.

It's always someone else' fault, never theirs. Deflect, deflect, lie, avoid, deflect some more. and don't forget the victimization....

Lost her job? Gee - I wonder why? Oh, well, she can always be the whore physically that she is mentally, but boys- make sure she is bound! smile
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by g5m

First thing that hit me....no responsibility for consequences of her own actions. Typical Leftist/Democrat/ "you racists you", idiots.

It's always someone else' fault, never theirs. Deflect, deflect, lie, avoid, deflect some more. and don't forget the victimization....

Lost her job? Gee - I wonder why? Oh, well, she can always be the whore physically that she is mentally, but boys- make sure she is bound! smile

If leftists knew responsibility, they wouldn't be leftists. It's typical bolshevik propaganda, 'everything bad in your life is because people before you cursed you'. Now I'm not saying that all events that have come to pass are infallible, but if one's ENTIRE WORLDVIEW is based on shifting blame then there is no helping them.
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by g5m

Exactly all she does it blame and obviously believes her BS and that she’s the victim. When she stops crying her resolve and rage against the right is going to be that much stronger because she didn’t learn a thing and only believes it was Trump and the rights fault.
True, but that entitled attitude and tears hurts nobody but herself. They're just words and emmotions.

My point is that I believe what she first said.
I've met too many of these types .
If they have opportunity and motive to, they would thrust a blade between your shoulders.
These psychos are back stabbers.
Its already happened to a lot of cov 19 patients on ventilators. Helpless sedated old people who are at the mercy of someone like her.
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tiktok-wokeness-gets-fired-blames-world/
She's a candidate for euthanization. Nothing else can be done for someone who has given themselves over so completely to pure murderous evil. She's like a rabid dog loose in your neighborhood, assuming she's not just BSing in that video. Where's Atticus Finch when you need him.

It's nice when things happen the way they should.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

How $much$ is she going to get from her "Go-Fund-Me" page now that she has been fired because of Trump supporters.

Adopted and raised by a couple of dykes. There's a surprise, not.

You too funny GI!
Kick her in the kghunt and use her for a snowshoe.
Read this am that she has lost her job.

She says it's because Trump voters but anyone with a mind know they let her go because she is nuts.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Read this am that she has lost her job.

She says it's because Trump voters but anyone with a mind know they let her go because she is nuts.

You didn't read the previous posts in this thread did you.
I read the first one and responded.

How was i to know i had to read 4 pages to say she is nuts. whistle
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I read the first one and responded.

How was i to know i had to read 4 pages to say she is nuts. whistle

Or maybe that it's been posted several times already that she lost her job.
Or maybe i just did what i said?

Have to go play with the water lines now in the orchard have fun.
Your cast call debut is a flop your acting sucks. In the immortal words of your President Zero, never bring a knife to a gun fight.
I'll add this to my "Favorites" under the heading "Schadenfreude, Sweet Schadenfreude".

For reference, another top favorite.

The 21st century personality disorder, or 21CPD, is what has replaced borderline personality disorder as the most intense headache for psychiatrists in the new millennium. It's basically narcissism without grandiosity, but with an absolute refusal to consider one's own behavior, expectations, or perceptions of others as being pathological. The problem is always localized externally: "my fiancé is lazy and emotionally abusive, my psychiatrist is an [bleep], my boss is a jerk, my bank is a bunch of criminals (and it's their fault I'm overdrawn), the cops who arrested me for smoking pot are stupid for not spending their time chasing 'real' criminals, my child embarrasses me in public and so I'm taking her to a child psychiatrist." See? The locus is *always* external.
Flave needs to stab her with his 12” uh rooster ? No that’s not it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyway that’d settle her down & have her purring like a kitten

It’d be like this 😂 gotta be one of the best lyrics ever ! “Stroke it Clarence Carter but don’t stroke too fast, if my stuff ain’t tight enough you can stick it up my .........”

The biggest problem, as I see it, is that about 50% of the country is exactly like this bi**h. Even reelecting Trump will not change their attitudes, and, it seems, that the only thing that will change their mind is about 230 grs, properly applied.
I, Me! I, Me! I, Me! I!!! That’s all the Kundt is about. Self absorbed whore who got hers. Hopefully karma isn’t through with her yet...
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
I'll add this to my "Favorites" under the heading "Schadenfreude, Sweet Schadenfreude".

Their tears restore my electrolytes.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

Their tears restore my electrolytes.

Originally Posted by g5m
She got a lot of criticism and said it was a joke. Sure.

Hahaha. Yeah. Deloitte thought it was pretty funny, too.

LMAO.
I'm glad her employer stepped up and fired her! This cry baby entitlement that they can do whatever they want hurts sometimes, this time a lot!
Snorted coke.

Thought she was woke.

Posted a "joke".

Now, she's broke.
We have no way of knowing for sure, but I doubt if her employer cared about her politics, or attitude of entitlement. Most, I think, would have wanted to distance themselves from her in regards to the FIRST VIDEO.

Who would want to share liability and legal accountability if she carried out her threat of murder while on the job? Who would like to be associated with a potential murderer and alienate their customers?
Originally Posted by steve4102

How $much$ is she going to get from her "Go-Fund-Me" page now that she has been fired because of Trump supporters.

link?
Flave needs to stab her with his 12” uh rooster ?

great idea i don't think she has a knife or anything
actually, since now it is all too clear that there is support for this bs all across the economy, she'll have no problem getting hired elsewhere
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Who would want to share liability and legal accountability if she carried out her threat of murder while on the job? Who would like to be associated with a potential murderer and alienate their customers?

My thoughts exactly.
What really needs to happen is for these dumb bastids to get sued for all the money on the GFM account. A few wins like that would dry up the funds.
Can’t help but think she would be a fun date- right up to the point that she stabs you. Crazy in the head, crazy in ... ...
Originally Posted by sse

link?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/the-claira-janover-is-incredible-fund-part-ii
Apparently Claire has used the “GoFundMe” ATM before to get paid for problems in her life.

I agree she would be a lot of fun in bed, right up to the point she strangled to death on my cack!

What a f’n whore bag!

🖕🏾😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Apparently Claire has used the “GoFundMe” ATM before to get paid for problems in her life.

I agree she would be a lot of fun in bed, right up to the point she strangled to death on my cack!

What a f’n whore bag!

🖕🏾😎

That dumb bitch needs to met a real blade hand, and we both know one ; ]
Originally Posted by gunner500

What a f’n whore bag!

🖕🏾😎

Yes we do...😬
cool
If she tries to stab me she may find that this old combat vet still knows how to disarm an opponent and then she would feel her own steal in her belly.
This will follow her for the rest of her life. Her dream job with a Fortune 500 company is likely off the table. That display of crazy will make every HR person shudder at the thought of having to deal with her entitlement syndrome. I’m sure there’s someone rushing to give her a job but it’s not going to be from a professionally run Corp. Deloitte dodged a bullet firing her before she even started.
Originally Posted by sse

link?

i tried to donate one cent wont let ya

What a f’n whore bag!

🖕🏾😎

I don't know about you, Beave. But, I wouldn't be waving my cack anywhere near that tw$t.

She looks like she's got a mean streak wider than your azz. smile
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

link?

i tried to donate one cent wont let ya

Sadist. smile

That poor, misunderstood chile was just trying to make the world better.. one stab to death at a time.

LMAO. smile
Whether because of delusion, or politics these people think that they have s legitimate claim of PTSD as a result of losing an election which the did everything in their power to rig in their favor.
For some reason they believe that they will not be held responsible for their actions...

Or perhaps they are taking the position: " if we can't bend the country to our will, we will destroy it."
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
This will follow her for the rest of her life. Her dream job with a Fortune 500 company is likely off the table. That display of crazy will make every HR person shudder at the thought of having to deal with her entitlement syndrome. I’m sure there’s someone rushing to give her a job but it’s not going to be from a professionally run Corp. Deloitte dodged a bullet firing her before she even started.

I promise you, She's dun in the realm of Deloitte and other like corps. Cooked.

And there's a sad sense of justice to that..

What a f’n whore bag!

🖕🏾😎

LOL! She only thinks she likes knife fightin’!

"There’s something about a man (or woman) tripping over their own guts that takes all the fight right out of ‘em”

With apologies to Rezin Bowie.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Whether because of delusion, or politics these people think that they have s legitimate claim of PTSD as a result of losing an election which the did everything in their power to rig in their favor.
For some reason they believe that they will not be held responsible for their actions...

Or perhaps they are taking the position: " if we can't bend the country to our will, we will destroy it."

I believe this is the cesspool they're swimming in.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

What a f’n whore bag!

🖕🏾😎

LOL! She only thinks she likes knife fightin’!

"There’s something about a man (or woman) tripping over their own guts that takes all the fight right out of ‘em”

With apologies to Rezin Bowie.

LOL, a fun time in antifa crowd slipping around clipping livers then hollering about the damn wasps only to lean against a post with a cold drink to watch em walk off then get all wobbly on you ; ]
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I promise you, She's dun in the realm of Deloitte and other like corps. Cooked.

And there's a sad sense of justice to that..

I hope you’re right. If so, there’s nothing at all sad about it. Delusional, self centered Kundt got what she deserved. Doesn’t happen nearly often enough to these psychos.
She has some wacked out visions of herself. She was dumping on the company that fired her because “she was gonna do so much to change the world, make an impact “. I’m guessing that she was gonna do this by working at a accounting firm?

Participation trophy world view devoid of the power of observation that should have taught her that most people impact their world one on one. The vast vast majority do not make an influence on the masses. If they do, they have usually acquired so much power that any good is equally balanced by the bad that they do.

Seems like idealism and narcissism on a collision course and the world got to witness the crash.
I haven’t looked but there’s gotta be a thousand whacked out videos/twitters whatever along those lines. Hers just happened to go viral.

Am I to understand on this thread she was a Chinese orphan adopted by Lesbian(s)? My (married) sister adopted three girls from an Eastern European orphanage an I’ve taught a Chinese orphan girl. None of these four girls were talking about stabbing people, in fact they all graduated from college without talking about stabbing anyone. But the orphanage years do leave a scar.

This girl didn’t “lose her job”, she was merely a prospective hire with an unemployable degrees offered an internship.

I ain’t worried about her future, her Liberal friends will step up and she probably already has job offers. I AM worried about the future of this country. That girl is a symptom, not a cause.
I think you can call it a lack of understanding of consequences and responsibility. Much like about 50% of this country.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

This girl didn’t “lose her job”, she was merely a prospective hire with an unemployable degrees offered an internship.

She definitely lost the job. She would have interned between her Junior and senior year. She graduated in May so she’d have been offered the job last February most likely and due to start shortly. It’s how the system works. My son was offered his first job out of college about the first of March. He was out of Florida State so he’s out of a second tier college not Ivy League so a few weeks behind on the offers. He went to JP Morgan and started work mid July.

She definitely lost the job. She would have interned between her Junior and senior year. She graduated in May so she’d have been offered the job last February most likely and due to start shortly. It’s how the system works. My son was offered his first job out of college about the first of March. He was out of Florida State so he’s out of a second tier college not Ivy League so a few weeks behind on the offers. He went to JP Morgan and started work mid July.

congrats to your son. Smart young man.
Originally Posted by ribka

+1

+2

Pardon me, but fugk Ivy League. Producing armies of nothing but indoctrinated commies, from what I can see.

Rather have a kid from Florida State with their head screwed on right any day. Or a Texas A&M, like EdM's obviously well adjusted son.
© 24hourcampfire