Home
Posted By: Dutch Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...ech-Announce-Early-Positive-Data-Ongoing

Ongoing Phase 1/2 study of mRNA-based Vaccine Candidate Against SARS-CoV-2

In an ongoing U.S. Phase 1/2 placebo-controlled, observer-blinded clinical trial, nucleoside-modified messenger RNA vaccine candidate (BNT162b1) expressing the SARS-CoV-2 receptor binding domain (RBD) is being evaluated in 45 subjects
At day 28 (7 days after dose 2), all subjects who received 10 or 30 mg of BNT162b1 had significantly elevated RBD-binding IgG antibodies with geometric mean concentrations (GMCs) of 4,813 and 27,872 units/ml which are 8- and 46.3-times, respectively, the GMC of 602 units/ml in a panel of 38 sera of convalescent patients who had contracted SARS-CoV-2
At day 28 (7 days after dose 2), all subjects who received 10 or 30 mg of BNT162b1 had SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies with geometric mean titers (GMTs) of 168 and 267, which are 1.8- and 2.8-times, respectively, the GMT of the convalescent serum panel
Local reactions and systemic events after immunization with 10 µg and 30 µg of BNT162b1 were dose-dependent, generally mild to moderate, and transient. No serious adverse events were reported
Further data from the ongoing Phase 1/2 clinical trial of four vaccine candidates will enable selection of a lead candidate and dose level for a large, global Phase 2b/3 safety and efficacy study that may begin as early as July 2020
Efforts to manufacture the leading candidates, at risk, are gearing up. In case the safety and efficacy study is successful, and the vaccine receives regulatory approval, the companies are expecting to manufacture up to 100 million doses by the end of 2020 and potentially more than 1.2 billion doses by the end of 2021
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
I have not had a vaccine in 30 years. Pfffff

Bob
Posted By: Dutch Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
You're past due on your Tetanus.....
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
I am a big believer of vaccines. I see what they do with livestock. .
Posted By: 1bigdude Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
At my age something is going to kill me alot sooner than later may as well be Covid.
If I get it I just pray when the end is near I can French kiss Pelosi and a string of other Democrats!
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
How about some watermelon wine while we wait.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
I was just down at the local piggly wiggly the other day tellin the boys how I wish I had more significantly elevated RBD-binding IgG antibodies with geometric mean concentrations
Originally Posted by KFWA
I was just down at the local piggly wiggly the other day tellin the boys how I wish I had more significantly elevated RBD-binding IgG antibodies with geometric mean concentrations

Right!

I bet you'd feel like Superman!

All kidding aside, that's just one of 90 or so groups working on vaccines. Like Wabi, I've vaccinated a few animals in my life. Several millions, I reckon, and am a very, very firm believer. They've helped me save a lot of lives and make some money along the way....
Posted By: HMS_Deptford Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20

Awesome
Posted By: DeanAnderson Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
Make whatever you want of it, bash it... praise it... whatever, your decision. My wife is a director with Pfizer and past her eyeballs busy in all these covid studies. This covid crap is real and it's deadly. To some, lock themselves in the basement scary, others, a whatever attitude. My 88 year old dad, with bad dementia, tested positive, showed minor symptoms and is now over it and fine, so we're back to just the bad dementia stuff. A good friend of mine, Mike, got it and died from it. Just because areas are opening back up doesn't mean it's over. I look at it as just another layer of protection... if you want it.
Posted By: hanco Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20

I like that, made me laugh!! Thanks
Posted By: las Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
Follow the money.....
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
Make whatever you want of it, bash it... praise it... whatever, your decision. My wife is a director with Pfizer and past her eyeballs busy in all these covid studies. This covid crap is real and it's deadly.

Tell that to the dear leader.
He and his are protected.
Trump don't give a s_hit.
Chumps for trump say hurrah hurray.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
At my age something is going to kill me alot sooner than later may as well be Covid.
If I get it I just pray when the end is near I can French kiss Pelosi and a string of other Democrats!

Thats just sick, kissing Piglosi. You sure you dont have latent democratic tendencies!😉
Posted By: las Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
In his place, I'd start with kissing Schumer and work my way up to the really disgusting Pelosi... smile
Livestock, our veterinary tells me he spends over $500,000 a year on drugs. Someone must believe.
Oh, it can go fast. I've got an outbreak of strep right now that is costing me about $800 a day in mortality. Couple of liters of vaccine would have been a wise investment....
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by las
In his place, I'd start with kissing Schumer and work my way up to the really disgusting Pelosi... smile

You are a brave man!!!
I can think of better things to kiss.
Posted By: DeanAnderson Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
SAcharlie, your village is looking for you
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20

At my age, past Medicare age that is, I'm hoping to get another 20 in at least.

I don't want some dam virus killing me, or putting me on a ventilator for weeks, or even making me feel like scheidt as those who have had it bad are saying.

Since i quit runnin' round with other peoples' wimmins, an carousin' in dive bars............something is likely to kill me later than sooner.

AS for kissing a politician...........................not even with YOUR LIPS!
Originally Posted by Dutch
Oh, it can go fast. I've got an outbreak of strep right now that is costing me about $800 a day in mortality. Couple of liters of vaccine would have been a wise investment....

Can you get them on antibiotics or are they too close to harvest?
Posted By: cfran Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Make whatever you want of it, bash it... praise it... whatever, your decision. My wife is a director with Pfizer and past her eyeballs busy in all these covid studies. This covid crap is real and it's deadly.

Why don’t you go away forever? There cannot be more than 3 people on this site that like you, take the hint and get lost. Perpetual pot stirrer, noting more.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Dutch

Can you get them on antibiotics or are they too close to harvest?

The new rules are that we have to have a Vet prescribe the meds, call it in to the feed plant, the feed plant schedules the run, we drive over to pick it up and start feeding.

By the time we get enough feed into them to make a difference the tree I planted on the mort pit is about ready to cut for timber.....

This is a trial batch of fish from a different breeder we got just to benchmark our other fish, which are bred for strep immunity -- guess we'll not re-order any of these!

Wonder how long it would take to breed C19 resistance into a human strain? wink
I'm afraid we will always be fighting one bug, or another.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
Ain't gonna be no vaccine for the bolognavirus.

Research is bein funded by the sCARES Act, but when that runs out, that'll be the end of it.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I am a big believer of vaccines. I see what they do with livestock. .

Do you know how many thousands of kids have died in several different African countries where the Gates group used them as Guinea pigs for several different vaccine trials?
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/02/20

Yeah, fancy talk for more lead for the pencil....
You know Dutch, you may have mentioned those rules to me when you stopped by. No more top coating to get it into the critters soon enough to do any good.

Hope it doesn't get any worse.

As for breeding in resistance to The Corona....................do I get to sign up for doing some breeding? I'm pretty resistant. Resilient too.

No need to kiss that skank, just wrestle her to the ground and pinch her nose shut. When she opens her mouth to breathe, hock a loogie and spit it in her mouth.

KC
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/03/20
Make whatever you want of it, bash it... praise it... whatever, your decision. My wife is a director with Pfizer and past her eyeballs busy in all these covid studies. This covid crap is real and it's deadly. To some, lock themselves in the basement scary, others, a whatever attitude. My 88 year old dad, with bad dementia, tested positive, showed minor symptoms and is now over it and fine, so we're back to just the bad dementia stuff. A good friend of mine, Mike, got it and died from it. Just because areas are opening back up doesn't mean it's over. I look at it as just another layer of protection... if you want it.

Dean, does Gates or Fauci have anything to do with this vaccine?

If not, I may consider it.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Trump and I take Plaquenil. I'm praying you dont.
Posted By: slowmover12 Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/03/20
Only in america is hydoxy quinone a dangerous drug. Im glad we have some on hand if we need it at my house.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Pfizer vaccine update - 07/03/20
I can't begin to tell you all how eager I am to line up to receive a vaccine that was rushed to market because of a political agenda just to treat a virus with a 98%+ survival rate. NOT!
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I can't begin to tell you all how eager I am to line up to receive a vaccine that was rushed to market because of a political agenda just to treat a virus with a 98%+ survival rate. NOT!

Pretty much this.
© 24hourcampfire