Home
I saw last night where one of dem footsball coaches in Oklahoma had a OAN News shirt on and one of dem chillens called him out on it. The powers that be knocked a million Yankee dollars off his salary and made him say he was sorry for offindin' de child. Wonder what the alumni thought of dat.
“On Friday, Oklahoma State Athletic Director Mike Holder said Mike Gundy agreed to a $1 million pay cut. Holder said the salary reduction is Gundy's idea as punishment for the backlash the program received from current/former players and the public after Gundy was photographed wearing the OAN t-shirt.“

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/mike-gundy-remains-osu-head-coach-after-internal-review

Political correctness is completely out of control.
Yup several threads on here the day it happened.
My OAN t-shirt arrived a few days ago. Wore it yesterday just waiting for someone to say something. Nobody can fire me, or make me apologize for saying all lives matter.

Gundy is a cuck. Just like Drew Brees.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Gundy is a cuck.
What do you think he should’ve done...?
What was I that pissed little Sambo off?
Originally Posted by antlers
“On Friday, Oklahoma State Athletic Director Mike Holder said Mike Gundy agreed to a $1 million pay cut. Holder said the salary reduction is Gundy's idea as punishment for the backlash the program received from current/former players and the public after Gundy was photographed wearing the OAN t-shirt.“

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/mike-gundy-remains-osu-head-coach-after-internal-review

Political correctness is completely out of control.

Yet, the pigskin addicted here will be glued to every game on TV, and season ticket holders will make it to every game and "support their team".

Pathetic
Gundy is a cuck.

Refuse to capitulate to his entitled players demanding he denounce and apologize for wearing a gawddam t-shirt of a conservative leaning news station.
Posted By: RAS Re: Oklahoma football coach & OAN - 07/05/20
A million for an OAN shirt that a player complained about?

Not only has he lost a million bucks but also lost the respect of many people who understand the 1st amendment. He also lost his dignity. What a wimp.

I bet he gets the money some other way anyways.
Originally Posted by windridge
Yet, the pigskin addicted here will be glued to every game on TV, and season ticket holders will make it to every game and "support their team".
When you stop paying Federal income taxes and supporting Leftist causes with your tax dollars, let us know.
Gundy is a cuck.
Refuse to capitulate to his entitled players demanding he denounce and apologize for wearing a gawddam t-shirt of a conservative leaning news station.
And lose his job that pays him 5.125 million dollars a year...? Is that what you would’ve done...tell em’ to take that 5.125 million dollars a year and “shove it”...?
Since the first knee hit the ground I have not watched or had interest in foot ball either Pro or college. Just my take on things. Cheers NC
When you stop paying Federal income taxes and supporting Leftist causes with your tax dollars, let us know.

I don't pay income taxes anymore. It's the only blessing of having very little income.

You're obviously one of the addicted, and I struck a nerve. When did supporting sports become the law, BTW? Your analogy is not even close.

I do support about everything else you say here, though. You're a loyal American.
Public sports are dead to me.
Could that be described as a wardrobe malfunction?
Anyway, that coach is a cowardly cuck !
[quote=antlers]“On Friday, Oklahoma State Athletic Director Mike Holder said Mike Gundy agreed to a $1 million pay cut. Holder said the salary reduction is Gundy's idea as punishment for the backlash the program received from current/former players and the public after Gundy was photographed wearing the OAN t-shirt.“

Disgusting
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Gundy is a cuck.
I think he should've not even said anything about it unless forced and then told everybody involved to GFT because it was his business and his alone what news agency he watched and supported. If I was him and the university asked me to not wear the shirt to practice or around campus, I'd have complied. It ain't like it's important...like the Confederate Flag or somethin'. It's just some news agency. I was all in support of Gundy when the whole thing blew up, but when he came out and ran OAN down and loved up to his player and BLM I was all in favor of firing him. He can bear a million dollar pay cut? He's paid way too much anyway. But yes, he's a cuck and a turncoat and he should go suck some BBC.
I don't pay income taxes anymore. It's the only blessing of having very little income.
Then I envy you for not having to pay em’, and I hope you’re able to get by to your contentment with whatever income you do have. Seriously.
You're obviously one of the addicted, and I struck a nerve. When did supporting sports become the law, BTW? Your analogy is not even close.
I like football. I like steak too. But I’m not “addicted” to either of em’. For those who don’t like football, so be it. But it’s more than a little bit funny, and hypocritical, for those who still ‘do’ pay Federal income taxes and support Leftist causes with their tax dollars, to castigate those who still like to watch football.
I do support about everything else you say here, though. You're a loyal American.
I appreciate that sir. Kind words...thank you. It’s OK for folks to not see eye to eye...even when they’re on the same team and agree with each other on so much.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Where do I get a shirt
But it’s more than a little bit funny, and hypocritical, for those who still ‘do’ pay Federal income taxes and support Leftist causes with their tax dollars, to castigate those who still like to watch football.

A ridiculous comparison. Complete nonsense.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I think he should've not even said anything about it unless forced and then told everybody involved to GFT because it was his business and his alone what news agency he watched and supported.
After Chuba Hubbard’s reaction, that horse had already left the barn. At that point, OSU was clearly going to get involved in some way. And telling your employer to GFT ain’t gonna be good for you...especially if they’re payin’ you 5.125 million dollars a year.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
If I was him and the university asked me to not wear the shirt to practice or around campus, I'd have complied.
What if they asked ya’ not to wear it in public, at all...?
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
But it’s more than a little bit funny, and hypocritical, for those who still ‘do’ pay Federal income taxes and support Leftist causes with their tax dollars, to castigate those who still like to watch football.
A ridiculous comparison.
No. It’s not. It’s an accurate comparison.
Complete nonsense.
Complete hypocrisy.
Originally Posted by farmer
Where do I get a shirt

Here. With shipping it came to 14 bucks and change

Pathetic

It really is.
As a leader you are supposed to understand the men under your command, and care about their needs and also understand what motivates them in order to create a stronger unit.
Originally Posted by conrad101st
As a leader you are supposed to understand the men under your command, and care about their needs and also understand what motivates them in order to create a stronger unit.

What leader? It would seem it's leadership by committee, he sure isn't the leader.
Gundy's just another sad sack of shixt. I hope they fire his stupid ass.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Oklahoma football coach & OAN - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by conrad101st
Do you actually believe that to be the essence of successful leadership? Is your statement intended to criticize Gundy's behavior in that regard?
Gundy is a cuck.

Nothing. Not a thing.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Gundy is a cuck.
Nothing. Not a thing.
This.
Yeah – I like college football much more than the pro version – but college football too has started to slide into the dumper.

This entire situation is pathetic. Gundy wore the shirt while fishing with his kids - nothing at all racial about the shirt - he can watch any news media he wishes - and who at OSU should care about who watches what news and whatever anyone else might feel about OAN? Any concern or offense taken about an OAN logo is petty - ridiculous. - a signal about the offended persons’ insecurity and weakness. That is pathetic. If you don’t like the logo on my shirt - don't look at it. If the “logo “triggers” your sensibilities, take a pill. The university has zero role associated with a T shirt sporting a news media logo..

Some recruit named Chubba makes his interpretation of some meaning of the OAN logo - fine, he is welcome to his sensitivities. But, that is HIS interpretation and reaction – the logo is neither aimed at him nor does it have any particular relationship to a tender touchy-feely college football recruit. Is he such an important person that the rule book says he can arrogate to himself such singular authority with regard to a coaches T shirt and logo? How arrogant – and pathetic.

Those OSU administrators needlessly have involved themselves in something they should have stayed above and have shown no backbone or leadership qualities in the things they (needlessly) did – falling all over themselves like court jesters trying to please and appease various characters and constituencies – and for what good? None. Thinking people, smarter and more principled than them. know exactly what has been going on and those “officials” merely raised the level of ridiculous . Do they not have the confidence and courage needed to simply sit, still, butt out, and keep their mouths shut about such a selfish kerfuffle? Pathetic behavior.

And, Gundy himself. Who is he, really? If he had no intent or felt no possibility of making some racial statement or slight when he donned the shirt that day, why could he not simply say that and then stand there like a man – and deal with whomever? Is that not what you would do? Sure, an even stronger person might have taken that opportunity to expound on the important issues of freedom of attire and expression – especially as related to others’ owning responsibility for their personal interpretations taken from another person’s attire, etc., etc.. But, that would be leadership. Also greatly ridiculous, for all involved, is the notion that “voluntarily” giving back a million bucks of annual salary is any sort of salve or recompense for all of the nonsense and bad behavior by so many. Then again, maybe what Gundy, Chubba and the administrators are trying to make clear is that college football is ALL about the money. Do you suppose that anyone involved in this mess has learned anything? Pathos, maybe?
Originally Posted by CCCC
...college football is ALL about the money.
That’s the bottom line. Chuba Hubbard, Burns Hargis, Mike Holder, Mike Gundy, the alumni...everyone involved knows that that’s the bottom line. They may ‘say’ that it’s about racial insensitivity or improving relationships with players, etc...., but it boils right down to “college football is ALL about the money”...as is nearly every single thing in our lives nowadays.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Do you suppose that anyone involved in this mess has learned anything?
Nothing conducive to anything good, at all.

Thank you, agreed.
Put a fork in the First Amendment...It’s done.

Trump wins...911 what’s your emergency? Shots fired, shots fired, heard across all major cities.

😎
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Thank you, agreed.
Translation = It’s OK for me to support Leftist causes regularly, year after year, with my tax dollars, but it’s not OK for you to support the leftist NFL by watchin’ em’ on TV.

lmao

Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Thank you, agreed.

To check comparability, antlers could stop doing both and get back to us on which one receives more attention.
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
To check comparability, antlers could stop doing both and get back to us on which one receives more attention.
Or, common sense could dictate the reality that supporting Leftist causes regularly, year after year, with your tax dollars has SO much more of a positive impact on those leftist causes, than guys simply watchin’ the NFL on TV does.

laffin’
Where do you get the 1040 that allows designation of what taxes are spent on?
The only choice you have is to willingly send it in...like you do...in which case they spend however much of it they want to on whatever liberal causes they want to - OR - not send it in. I bet you send it in...knowing that it’s gonna be spent on liberal causes. Yet you get bent because guys watch an NFL game on TV.

lol
The poor bastards are having to say things they probably don’t agree with to keep working. I can’t say what I think about this crap or I will lose my job. We gots lots de brothas where’s I works.

That sure is one beautiful dog in your av!
I have never, and will never need a job that bad, to cuck yourself in front of the entire world tells more about the man himself than anything else, I hope that vagina wasn't born and raised in this state!

That sure is one beautiful dog in your av!

I have luv2safari to thank for her.
© 24hourcampfire