Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I saw last night where one of dem footsball coaches in Oklahoma had a OAN News shirt on and one of dem chillens called him out on it. The powers that be knocked a million Yankee dollars off his salary and made him say he was sorry for offindin' de child. Wonder what the alumni thought of dat.

NOVIT EMIM DOMINUS QUI SUNT EUIS {Arnauld Amalric} "Kill them all,God will know His." Never trust Horses ,Women and very few Mules.A good rifle will let in lots of AIR AND LIGHT.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“On Friday, Oklahoma State Athletic Director Mike Holder said Mike Gundy agreed to a $1 million pay cut. Holder said the salary reduction is Gundy's idea as punishment for the backlash the program received from current/former players and the public after Gundy was photographed wearing the OAN t-shirt.“

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/mike-gundy-remains-osu-head-coach-after-internal-review

Political correctness is completely out of control.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yup several threads on here the day it happened.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My OAN t-shirt arrived a few days ago. Wore it yesterday just waiting for someone to say something. Nobody can fire me, or make me apologize for saying all lives matter.

Gundy is a cuck. Just like Drew Brees.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Morewood
Gundy is a cuck.
What do you think he should’ve done...?

IC B2

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
What was I that pissed little Sambo off?

NOVIT EMIM DOMINUS QUI SUNT EUIS {Arnauld Amalric} "Kill them all,God will know His." Never trust Horses ,Women and very few Mules.A good rifle will let in lots of AIR AND LIGHT.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by antlers
“On Friday, Oklahoma State Athletic Director Mike Holder said Mike Gundy agreed to a $1 million pay cut. Holder said the salary reduction is Gundy's idea as punishment for the backlash the program received from current/former players and the public after Gundy was photographed wearing the OAN t-shirt.“

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/mike-gundy-remains-osu-head-coach-after-internal-review

Political correctness is completely out of control.

Yet, the pigskin addicted here will be glued to every game on TV, and season ticket holders will make it to every game and "support their team".

Pathetic

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gundy is a cuck.

Refuse to capitulate to his entitled players demanding he denounce and apologize for wearing a gawddam t-shirt of a conservative leaning news station.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A million for an OAN shirt that a player complained about?

Not only has he lost a million bucks but also lost the respect of many people who understand the 1st amendment. He also lost his dignity. What a wimp.

I bet he gets the money some other way anyways.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by windridge
Yet, the pigskin addicted here will be glued to every game on TV, and season ticket holders will make it to every game and "support their team".
When you stop paying Federal income taxes and supporting Leftist causes with your tax dollars, let us know.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gundy is a cuck.
Refuse to capitulate to his entitled players demanding he denounce and apologize for wearing a gawddam t-shirt of a conservative leaning news station.
And lose his job that pays him 5.125 million dollars a year...? Is that what you would’ve done...tell em’ to take that 5.125 million dollars a year and “shove it”...?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Since the first knee hit the ground I have not watched or had interest in foot ball either Pro or college. Just my take on things. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
When you stop paying Federal income taxes and supporting Leftist causes with your tax dollars, let us know.

I don't pay income taxes anymore. It's the only blessing of having very little income.

You're obviously one of the addicted, and I struck a nerve. When did supporting sports become the law, BTW? Your analogy is not even close.

I do support about everything else you say here, though. You're a loyal American.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Public sports are dead to me.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Could that be described as a wardrobe malfunction?
Anyway, that coach is a cowardly cuck !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=antlers]“On Friday, Oklahoma State Athletic Director Mike Holder said Mike Gundy agreed to a $1 million pay cut. Holder said the salary reduction is Gundy's idea as punishment for the backlash the program received from current/former players and the public after Gundy was photographed wearing the OAN t-shirt.“

Disgusting

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gundy is a cuck.
I think he should've not even said anything about it unless forced and then told everybody involved to GFT because it was his business and his alone what news agency he watched and supported. If I was him and the university asked me to not wear the shirt to practice or around campus, I'd have complied. It ain't like it's important...like the Confederate Flag or somethin'. It's just some news agency. I was all in support of Gundy when the whole thing blew up, but when he came out and ran OAN down and loved up to his player and BLM I was all in favor of firing him. He can bear a million dollar pay cut? He's paid way too much anyway. But yes, he's a cuck and a turncoat and he should go suck some BBC.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't pay income taxes anymore. It's the only blessing of having very little income.
Then I envy you for not having to pay em’, and I hope you’re able to get by to your contentment with whatever income you do have. Seriously.
You're obviously one of the addicted, and I struck a nerve. When did supporting sports become the law, BTW? Your analogy is not even close.
I like football. I like steak too. But I’m not “addicted” to either of em’. For those who don’t like football, so be it. But it’s more than a little bit funny, and hypocritical, for those who still ‘do’ pay Federal income taxes and support Leftist causes with their tax dollars, to castigate those who still like to watch football.
I do support about everything else you say here, though. You're a loyal American.
I appreciate that sir. Kind words...thank you. It’s OK for folks to not see eye to eye...even when they’re on the same team and agree with each other on so much.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Where do I get a shirt

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

139 members (338reddog, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 308xray, 25 invisible), 1,670 guests, and 955 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,280
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.