Home
Posted By: johnw Uncensored American - 07/08/20
Posted By: arky65 Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
What he said, bout sum's it up.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
Alot of nonsense and completely false "facts" in that video.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by Tarquin

You could always take it point by point with evidence provided to back up your assertions?
Nevermind.....your a liberal. You simply "feel" that it is false so it must be. You sheep sure are emotional.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain

You could always take it point by point with evidence provided to back up your assertions?
Nevermind.....your a liberal. You simply "feel" that it is false so it must be. You sheep sure are emotional.

You big racist meanie!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
I didn't hate any one before 2020.

I fugging HATE white liberals now.

Hate.
I'm there. The next dumbphuqck 40 year old wearing chuck Taylor's and a star wars shirt that say "you know,I just feeeeeel like blah blah blah", I'm gonna snap.
Pasty ass,pedo looking, disc golf playing, stay home dad wearing a baby in a pouch like a deranged kangaroo, whiny ass, woke [bleep].....

I [bleep] hate white liberals more than any black, yellow, brown, red person I know. I have more respect for Farrakhan than some pink haired, pseudo-lesbian SJW [bleep] or bitch ass kid hiding behind a good and a bandana screaming on the streets
Video was taken down. What was the title? Maybe it's on Bitchute.
Posted By: ERK Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
Cmon Jackmountain let loose and tell us how you really feel. That’s how I’ve gotten this year also. Ed k
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Of course.... Free speech is dead in this country. Anybody that doesn't think we're already under marshall law at this point is blind.
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
They took it down already so it must have been good. I hope somebody can post it again. I’d be interested in seeing it...
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
Apparently the truth is a violation of youtubes terms of service.
Posted By: Peanutfl Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
I believe the title was: Wake up American before it's too late
Posted By: windridge Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Hate.

I just said the very same thing to the wife yesterday, but I added to the list a bit.
Posted By: johnw Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
It was a channel called "Uncensored American"

A video (only one on the channel) called " Wake up America before it's too late"
Posted By: joken2 Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20

"Wake up America before it's too Late!"

It has this photo at the beginning of the man who narrates it on the Youtube (you'll have to high-lite the web address and click "open Link" to see it): https://external-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDsuFSLF5-xdV44&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FBSsKGYuoALI%2Fhqdefault.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQC32Md08IMq5RIp
Originally Posted by jdm953
Apparently the truth is a violation of youtubes terms of service.

It is, indeed.
Originally Posted by joken2

It has this photo at the beginning of the man who narrates it on the Youtube (you'll have to high-lite the web address and click "open Link" to see it): https://external-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDsuFSLF5-xdV44&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FBSsKGYuoALI%2Fhqdefault.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQC32Md08IMq5RIp

Following that link just takes me to a picture of a face.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Of course.... Free speech is dead in this country. Anybody that doesn't think we're already under marshall law at this point is blind.

The bounds of elasticity are being tested. That much is obvious.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20

Hate.

Yep. Me too. They've earned it in spades.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20

Originally Posted by joken2

Following that link just takes me to a picture of a face.

I posted that to maybe help you identify the video on Bitchute as his face is on the video to begin with.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20

Hate.
Get in line. I've hated them for years.
Posted By: sloone Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
tarquin.you are truly one of the most moronic and twisted creatures on this earth..gentleman god bless you and thank you for keeping me stable and realizing that many share my venom.never did i disrespect people of color based on color.never.employed many decent hard working morally correct people of color.well sadly good hard working people of color and ethnicity are now going to be judged and looked at in a more racist way.right or wrong it is just a new fact.as bad or worse is this brainwashed collection of mental midgets who have zero decent humane intelligenence and common sense.college which i have called it for 30 years,high school and now elementary school indoctrinated by the far left indoctrinated bottom feeding scum who control what at one time many years ago a little bit of morality and actually taught some honesty.some!!!..how the hell do the conservatives in this country sit by and watch this insanity from the scum trash on the far left.sadly i can tell you.all politicians are corrupt and they all work together in this public and media driven all about them and whats best for them society.its just come down to voting for the better of 2 evils.truly sickening.i believe trump has his skeletons but he is not a true politician with the years and years of practice.no im not stupid.yes he has certain levels of dishonesty.but hes the best we have to hang are hat on this fall.if the left is able to get this dementia ridden puppet crazy joe to the white house we the good people are done..not for 4 years done for good.sorry for the rant.i have moved to middle america an live on 500 acres of so called private property.like you i am armed to the teeth have 3 well trained cane corsos and trying to stay away from the scum of each race and associare with like minded people of any race..thank you to the sane majority on this forum and others for keeping me balanced god bless.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20

The "fact" that it was taken down tells me it was totally right and hurt somebody's feelings with facts.
Posted By: TLB2 Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
https://www.bitchute.com/video/oZJIhduczyuW/

Is this it?
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20

This Canadian physics prof is a liberal, and gets away with explaining how fake Covid 19 shut down is.
Originally Posted by Clarkm

This Canadian physics prof is a liberal, and gets away with explaining how fake Covid 19 shut down is.

Seems about right.
Originally Posted by TLB2

That seems to be it. Same title. Same guy.

He makes a lot of great points. Amazing nerve on the part of YouTube to shut down his ability to communicate his viewpoint.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20

If it isn't, it damn well should be.
Paul B.
Posted By: johnw Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20

Yes it is...

Thank you
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
I didn't find anything particularly triggering.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Uncensored American - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I didn't find anything particularly triggering.

The truth triggers some people.
© 24hourcampfire