Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by joken2

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Video was taken down. What was the title? Maybe it's on Bitchute.

"Wake up America before it's too Late!"

It has this photo at the beginning of the man who narrates it on the Youtube (you'll have to high-lite the web address and click "open Link" to see it): https://external-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDsuFSLF5-xdV44&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FBSsKGYuoALI%2Fhqdefault.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQC32Md08IMq5RIp

Following that link just takes me to a picture of a face.

I posted that to maybe help you identify the video on Bitchute as his face is on the video to begin with.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I didn't hate any one before 2020.

I fugging HATE white liberals now.

Hate.
Get in line. I've hated them for years.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
tarquin.you are truly one of the most moronic and twisted creatures on this earth..gentleman god bless you and thank you for keeping me stable and realizing that many share my venom.never did i disrespect people of color based on color.never.employed many decent hard working morally correct people of color.well sadly good hard working people of color and ethnicity are now going to be judged and looked at in a more racist way.right or wrong it is just a new fact.as bad or worse is this brainwashed collection of mental midgets who have zero decent humane intelligenence and common sense.college which i have called it for 30 years,high school and now elementary school indoctrinated by the far left indoctrinated bottom feeding scum who control what at one time many years ago a little bit of morality and actually taught some honesty.some!!!..how the hell do the conservatives in this country sit by and watch this insanity from the scum trash on the far left.sadly i can tell you.all politicians are corrupt and they all work together in this public and media driven all about them and whats best for them society.its just come down to voting for the better of 2 evils.truly sickening.i believe trump has his skeletons but he is not a true politician with the years and years of practice.no im not stupid.yes he has certain levels of dishonesty.but hes the best we have to hang are hat on this fall.if the left is able to get this dementia ridden puppet crazy joe to the white house we the good people are done..not for 4 years done for good.sorry for the rant.i have moved to middle america an live on 500 acres of so called private property.like you i am armed to the teeth have 3 well trained cane corsos and trying to stay away from the scum of each race and associare with like minded people of any race..thank you to the sane majority on this forum and others for keeping me balanced god bless.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Alot of nonsense and completely false "facts" in that video.

The "fact" that it was taken down tells me it was totally right and hurt somebody's feelings with facts.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

This Canadian physics prof is a liberal, and gets away with explaining how fake Covid 19 shut down is.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Clarkm

This Canadian physics prof is a liberal, and gets away with explaining how fake Covid 19 shut down is.

Seems about right.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TLB2

That seems to be it. Same title. Same guy.

He makes a lot of great points. Amazing nerve on the part of YouTube to shut down his ability to communicate his viewpoint.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

If it isn't, it damn well should be.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
johnw Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Yes it is...

Thank you

"Chances Will Be Taken"

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't find anything particularly triggering.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I didn't find anything particularly triggering.

The truth triggers some people.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 1minute, 61 invisible), 2,495 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,863
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.