Home
Stupid Millennials are asking "Why is it that African Americans are 5x more likely to be arrested than Whites and isn't that institutional racism?"

The answer is urban gangs (and stupidity). Black youth joining the Bloods, the Crips, the Black Mafia Family, the Gangsta Disciples etc.

They get recruited as young teens, get busted and do time. In prison, gang affiliation is mandatory! They get out, better organized, better, trained, and better networked to go right back into the drug, gun, extortion trade.

Hispanic gangs are even more brutal, but they hide behind a language barrier, keep a lower profile, and don't tend to do stupid sh it like shoplift some Swisher Sweets and Schlitz Malt liquor, roll up a blunt and walk down the middle of the street screaming "F You!" at some cop that drives by. (The stupidity part of the equation. See Ferguson)

White gangs are called the Italian Mafia. They are in the same business. They don't walk down the middle of the street smoking weed and drawing attention to themselves. White gangs are called the Hell's Angles, or Bandidos, or The Outlaws. Again, they don't call attention to themselves. They don't shoplift at the convenience store, they don't confront the cops and they don't normally wack rival gang members just for the hell of it. Hell's Angel's aren't holding up spectators going to a MLB or NFL game. They don't roll middle aged White couples in town for a nice dinner.

The Italian Mafia isn't into petty theft. They aren't breaking and entering just to grab a bottle of booze and some smoke. They keep their activities as "under the radar" as possible. Joey Pistone ain't smashing a car window he just walked by to grap the laptop out of the backseat, just because he sees it.

That's why Blacks are 5x more likely to get arrested.

So if you ever get asked that question by some Lefty, you can hit them with that.
Blacks want our perception of them to change without any change in behavior on their part. Doesn't work that way.
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Blacks want our perception of them to change without any change in behavior on their part. Doesn't work that way.

Brings up a point slightly off my original topic but goes with yours. There is somehow a universal problem with Blacks respecting other peoples property. Bush Africans are an exception (or were). I don't care if it's in Atlanta, NYC, Chicago, if it is McIntosh, Alabama, Jamaica, RSA, or Cameroon. If it is not nailed down, it's gone in 60 seconds.
If they could clean that up, the entire image of race wold be substantially altered.
Originally Posted by hatari
Stupid Millennials are asking "Why is it that African Americans are 5x more likely to be arrested than Whites and isn't that institutional racism?"

The answer is urban gangs (and stupidity). Black youth joining the Bloods, the Crips, the Black Mafia Family, the Gangsta Disciples etc.

They get recruited as young teens, get busted and do time. In prison, gang affiliation is mandatory! They get out, better organized, better, trained, and better networked to go right back into the drug, gun, extortion trade.

Hispanic gangs are even more brutal, but they hide behind a language barrier, keep a lower profile, and don't tend to do stupid sh it like shoplift some Swisher Sweets and Schlitz Malt liquor, roll up a blunt and walk down the middle of the street screaming "F You!" at some cop that drives by. (The stupidity part of the equation. See Ferguson)

White gangs are called the Italian Mafia. They are in the same business. They don't walk down the middle of the street smoking weed and drawing attention to themselves. White gangs are called the Hell's Angles, or Bandidos, or The Outlaws. Again, they don't call attention to themselves. They don't shoplift at the convenience store, they don't confront the cops and they don't normally wack rival gang members just for the hell of it. Hell's Angel's aren't holding up spectators going to a MLB or NFL game. They don't roll middle aged White couples in town for a nice dinner.

The Italian Mafia isn't into petty theft. They aren't breaking and entering just to grab a bottle of booze and some smoke. They keep their activities as "under the radar" as possible. Joey Pistone ain't smashing a car window he just walked by to grap the laptop out of the backseat, just because he sees it.

So if you ever get asked that question by some Lefty, you can hit them with that.

“They” will respond with:

https://media.tenor.com/images/7724550f8865d56cff14a7bd2f1fb1d5/tenor.gif
If I recall correctly, native american societies were somewhat the same way. If someone needed or wanted something a tribe-mate had, or another tribe had for that matter, they just took it. Not much of a private property ethic in those days, more of a share and share alike mentality with frequent potlatches. In the absence of government assistance programs, the impulse to share with one's neighbors is admirable; unfortunately, it has devolved into the entitlement mentality not only towards government largesse, but also toward other people's property. Certainly not compatible with concepts of private property, as you point out.
I worked with a black man that had been watching some of those police shows where a semi truck or a car would be parked in the ghetto and was used as a trap for whoever wanted to pillage the contents of the truck or steal the car. He told me it was racist that the trap was never set in a white neighborhood. My answer irritated him when I said "well it would just sit there and nobody would bother it".
If I recall correctly, native American societies were somewhat the same way. If someone needed or wanted something a tribe-mate had, or another tribe had for that matter, they just took it. Not much of a private property ethic in those days, more of a share and share alike mentality with frequent potlatches. In the absence of government assistance programs, the impulse to share with one's neighbors is admirable; unfortunately, it has devolved into the entitlement mentality not only towards government largesse, but also toward other people's property. Certainly not compatible with concepts of private property, as you point out.

Someone here on the 'Fire not many months ago familiar with Native America culture had a different take on it. He wrote that in whatever Native America tribe he was familiar with, that anything was fair game, and if you weren't strong enough to protect your property or your woman, then F you, you are a pussy and deserved to get taken advantage of because you were weak. The strong took whatever they wanted. That is how tribal heirarchy ws established.

The Scandinavian culture has a stronger share and share alike tradition from what I've read, which goes with the traditional social liberalism that has been a stable in the upper midwest.
Blacks comprise roughly 13% of the population. That means black males comprise roughly 6.5% of the population. Factor out the very young and the very old and you are left with what we used to call the "military age males" when I was in the Middle East. This would be black males between 14 and 55 and they would probably comprise roughly 4% of the population of the USA. This means that this 4% of the population is committing well over 50% of all violent crime in the nation. Not saying that Black females or Black males below 14 and over 55 don't commit crimes but the percentage is low for those demographics.

You want to know why they are 5X as likely to be stopped? Look at the above.
Lot of nonsense here.

Well said , Harari, You just said what I have been trying to say and didn't know how.
because they are 10-40x more violent & felonious and cops let many of their transgressions slide.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I worked with a black man that had been watching some of those police shows where a semi truck or a car would be parked in the ghetto and was used as a trap for whoever wanted to pillage the contents of the truck or steal the car. He told me it was racist that the trap was never set in a white neighborhood. My answer irritated him when I said "well it would just sit there and nobody would bother it".

I would’ve answered basically the same by saying they are parked there routinely. But only by their owners and nobody messes with them.
Originally Posted by deflave
Lot of nonsense here.

Such as? Are you willing to try and refute anything?
One got shot yesterday in my burg. Not dead, wont cooperate w police. Another was beaten to death earlier this month. By two of his tribesmen.

But yeah they get hassled by the cops more than they should.

Think 20% spookage now in this chithole
Yet damn near all the shooting and murder is done by them.

Its a culture problem and it doesnt have anything to do with whitey
Originally Posted by MAC
Lot of nonsense here.

Yes.

The comments about the Italian Mafia, OMG's, and hispanic gangs are ridiculous and based on a lack of experience.
I see it like this.

If green slot machines paid off 100% more than red slot machines, which ones would you play.

That's the situation cops are in today. Blacks commit a *lot* more crime, so that's who the cops focus on.
Originally Posted by MAC
Lot of nonsense here.

Yes.

The comments about the Italian Mafia, OMG's, and hispanic gangs are ridiculous and based on a lack of experience.

Lighten up 'Flave, sometimes metaphors and figurative language are used to make a dry subject a little more interesting. The point is Blacks are 5x more likely to get arrested is because they are up to more sh it. Like that better? Not every post can be a magnum opus cited and referenced. This is the Campfire. Sit around and shoot the sh it.
Originally Posted by MAC
Lot of nonsense here.

Yes.

Not really. The Italian Mob always tried to keep out of the public eye. Same thing with the motorcycle gangs. They could be brutal among themselves but they didn't go around attacking the public. Hispanic gangs also tend to only go after other Hispanic gangs and not after people such as soccer moms etc... Only one segment of the population, and those that surround themselves with that segment such as the current protesters, revels in public disregard for the law and society. Even ANTIFA didn't go so far as going into otherwise safe areas and committing carnage, they kept it at their protest points. No place on the nation has the same level of violence as black communities in the inner cities.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I see it like this.

If green slot machines paid off 100% more than red slot machines, which ones would you play.

That's the situation cops are in today. Blacks commit a *lot* more crime, so that's who the cops focus on.

That’s true but the absolute truth they never want to admit is that it all originates with them committing crimes. Everything else follows that basic fact. It is all on them - period.
Originally Posted by MAC
Lot of nonsense here.

Yes.

I don't have experience with either, but chances are I will with Hispanic gangs before the end so if you could please tell me how they operate so I can be aware of what is going on?
"Why are Blacks 5x More Likely to be stopped and arrested than Whites" - the answer

The truth of the matter & the really, really simple answer is that Blacks commit (at least) 5x more crimes, per capita, that all other races combined.

So, yes, they are going to be likely to get caught 5x more times as well.

The want zero ownership or responsibility for their actions; they want all other to fall to their total lack of honesty, corruption, savagery, lack of integrity, lack of responsibility (for anything, including their kids) & their tribal ways so that we will just accept their actions as normal.

Fu^ck 'em......................time for the 87% to stop allowing the 13% to make all the rules.

Scan through this video, below, if you want to puke & be thoroughly disgusted...............Michigan's guv'nr crying racism about C-19 & listen carefully the the Lt. guv, who is definitely a flat out & unabashed racist himself, & all the rest of her totally incompetent staff.

Allowing these people position of authority is akin to committing suicide.

MM

MI guv'nr & staff
I remember a time in 1970 a friend of mine from home and I headed to DC to spend a few days with one of his friends before he went to his new Job at the NSA and I was heading to my last 6 months in the USAF in Dover Delaware. We spent a few days on our own seeing DC. His buddy made sure which bus to ride on to get to where we were going and at what times to get home before dark.. He said"now do what I say, or don't go". He also informed us to make sure to not leave anything in the car before we even went into his apt. when we got there.
All went well while following his instructions. One day we walked to a corner drug store to pick up some things and the white owner was a nice guy and friendly but he had to excuse himself several times to herd the black kids (pretty young) to the cash register to pay, and lock the door until he let the other kids out. (I think he knew all of their names and was very nice to them, and they liked him) . He explained to George and I that was just the way it was. They would steal him blind if he didn't.
All I can say, is I wouldn't have believed any of that if hadn't have experienced it.
I will say, that I have never had any problems with the Native Americans in Billings and never felt threatened by any of them. I would have gone anywhere on the South Side of Billings at any time of day up until not too many years ago, now since drugs, blacks, and gangs(?) , I definitely won't go there, day or night. --unarmed that is!

Never in my life did I think it would come to this.

Just venting,
Ken
Originally Posted by kennymauser
I remember a time in 1970 a friend of mine from home and I headed to DC to spend a few days with one of his friends before he went to his new Job at the NSA and I was heading to my last 6 months in the USAF in Dover Delaware. We spent a few days on our own seeing DC. His buddy made sure which bus to ride on to get to where we were going and at what times to get home before dark.. He said"now do what I say, or don't go". He also informed us to make sure to not leave anything in the car before we even went into his apt. when we got there.
All went well while following his instructions. One day we walked to a corner drug store to pick up some things and the white owner was a nice guy and friendly but he had to excuse himself several times to herd the black kids (pretty young) to the cash register to pay, and lock the door until he let the other kids out. (I think he knew all of their names and was very nice to them, and they liked him) . He explained to George and I that was just the way it was. They would steal him blind if he didn't.
All I can say, is I wouldn't have believed any of that if hadn't have experienced it.
I will say, that I have never had any problems with the Native Americans in Billings and never felt threatened by any of them. I would have gone anywhere on the South Side of Billings at any time of day up until not too many years ago, now since drugs, blacks, and gangs(?) , I definitely won't go there, day or night. --unarmed that is!

Just venting,
Ken

Why in fugg would anybody stay there to run a business like that? Later on when they get looted and the shop is burned to the ground there’ll be the inevitable interview with the shop owner expressing his grief and surprise that it happened.

Reminds me of the people that live in flood plains then cry when their place gets inundated.
If I recall correctly, native American societies were somewhat the same way. If someone needed or wanted something a tribe-mate had, or another tribe had for that matter, they just took it. Not much of a private property ethic in those days, more of a share and share alike mentality with frequent potlatches. In the absence of government assistance programs, the impulse to share with one's neighbors is admirable; unfortunately, it has devolved into the entitlement mentality not only towards government largesse, but also toward other people's property. Certainly not compatible with concepts of private property, as you point out.

Someone here on the 'Fire not many months ago familiar with Native America culture had a different take on it. He wrote that in whatever Native America tribe he was familiar with, that anything was fair game, and if you weren't strong enough to protect your property or your woman, then F you, you are a pussy and deserved to get taken advantage of because you were weak. The strong took whatever they wanted. That is how tribal heirarchy ws established.

The Scandinavian culture has a stronger share and share alike tradition from what I've read, which goes with the traditional social liberalism that has been a stable in the upper midwest.

That may be a better way to interpret it. Either way, it seems to have a lot of parallels in the black communities. Of course, the scourge of drugs has exacerbated the problem quite a bit as well.

Someone here on the 'Fire not many months ago familiar with Native America culture had a different take on it. He wrote that in whatever Native America tribe he was familiar with, that anything was fair game, and if you weren't strong enough to protect your property or your woman, then F you, you are a pussy and deserved to get taken advantage of because you were weak.

Seems like a gross generalization if we're speaking of the past, but then I’m just a White guy who read a lot of books. But generalizing on my own hook the basis for most Indian societies was the extended family;your siblings, first second and third cousins, in-laws, aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces etc. So its not like you were facing the world alone. Conversely, if you decided to screw with some guy you weren’t just messing with him, you were messing with his whole family

Tied into that a tremendous amount of social prestige associated with gift-giving, sharing and generosity. I forget which trader observed that a good rifle might change hands five times in a year, gifted each time. The old saw is largely true: Amongst Americans their leaders were their richest men, amongst Indians their leaders were their poorest.

We also know that respect and leadership positions were usually earned rather than inherited, which indicates the power of public opinion and peer pressure within the tribe. Couple that with the concept that when you are surrounded by enemies, the goodwill and cooperation of all the extended families within the tribe was essential. Hence the “rules” directed theft killing and violence outwards.

Stealing of a rival’s wife of course did occur, but what is usually overlooked is that those wives left of their own free will. In the East at least, the wife owned most of the material goods AND the kids and enjoyed considerable freedom in choosing partners, to end a marriage all she had to do was put his things outside the door. If she did that too easily however,.she would run afoul of gossip and public opinion, even worse if the rejected husband committed suicide and/or purposefully got himself killed in war. Long story short,divorce rates of around 50% were about the same as our modern rate in the US.

As fpr the modern day, seems like there's "suburban reservations" back East, and the ones everybody writes bad things about in the West.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Just venting,
Ken

Why in fugg would anybody stay there to run a business like that? Later on when they get looted and the shop is burned to the ground there’ll be the inevitable interview with the shop owner expressing his grief and surprise that it happened.

Reminds me of the people that live in flood plains then cry when their place gets inundated.

Well, he was under the impression he was dealing with humans, like I would have been also. That's when I thought I was living in America! !!

Just venting,
Ken

Well, he was under the impression he was dealing with humans, like I would have been also. That's when I thought I was living in America! !!

Be that as it may, if I constantly worried about being ripped off to the point that I had to escort people in and out of my shop and lock the door, I would find another place to do business.

That’s just me, YMMV...
Because they didnt morph fast enough and missed the classes instructing them how to avoid LEO run-ins?
Blacks at least 5x commit more crime, and more violent crime in particular, than whites. That statistic isn't from arrest reports or convictions; but rather, it is from victim and eye-witness statements. Young black males age 16-24 commit over half the murders in the US according to eye-witnesses and arrest reports. They are a small percentage of the 12-13% of the population of the US that is "black", yet they commit more than half the murders. Racism is horseshit anyway, since all people show preference for their own group, however that group is defined. And trying to drum racism out of white people has just made them more willing victims of non-white criminals.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Blacks at least 5x commit more crime, and more violent crime in particular, than whites. That statistic isn't from arrest reports or convictions; but rather, it is from victim and eye-witness statements. Young black males age 16-24 commit over half the murders in the US according to eye-witnesses and arrest reports. They are a small percentage of the 12-13% of the population of the US that is "black", yet they commit more than half the murders. Racism is horseshit anyway, since all people show preference for their own group, however that group is defined. And trying to drum racism out of white people has just made them more willing victims of non-white criminals.

I don't believe in all this “systemic racism” BS for a minute.

Ask yourself this: How many folks on this very site would refuse to lend a hand or befriend a black person who had a proven track record of being a decent person? Even among this crowd - whom I’m sure would be labeled rabidly racist by any progressive standard - I would be willing to bet the number of actual racists is very small.
Lot of nonsense here.

Shocker!!

Ask yourself this: How many folks on this very site would refuse to lend a hand or befriend a black person who had a proven track record of being a decent person? Even among this crowd - whom I’m sure would be labeled rabidly racist by any progressive standard - I would be willing to bet the number of actual racists is very small.

You're a racist badstid because you're white, honkey.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You're a racist badstid because you're white, honkey.

Yeah, just got that memo from Seattle. I’m off to find some black shoe polish...
Forget the whole gang spin on why they are stopped more often and look at the FBI statistics.

They comprise 13% of the population

They are responsible for 80% of all crime

They are responsible for 88% of all violent crime

They comprise 48% of the prison population ( I think they've been given a break on that one..)

WTF else do you need to know?
Originally Posted by ingwe
Forget the whole gang spin on why they are stopped more often and look at the FBI statistics.

They comprise 48% of the prison population ( I think they've been given a break on that one..)

When you don’t like what the statistics are telling you, you discredit the statistics.

Lighten up 'Flave, sometimes metaphors and figurative language are used to make a dry subject a little more interesting. The point is Blacks are 5x more likely to get arrested is because they are up to more sh it. Like that better? Not every post can be a magnum opus cited and referenced. This is the Campfire. Sit around and shoot the sh it.

They're 5X's more likely to be arrested because they live in welfare sustained ghettos that were created by the left wing fugk tards that are destroying our country.

It has little or nothing to do with color and I wish people on the right would stop "explaining" that it's a race issue. Because it isn't.

That being said, enjoy the conversation. Echo chambers are the lifeblood of the internet.

They're 5X's more likely to be arrested because they live in welfare sustained ghettos that were created by the left wing fugk tards that are destroying our country.

It has little or nothing to do with color and I wish people on the right would stop "explaining" that it's a race issue. Because it isn't.

Yes, generally that's fairly true as far as it goes.

So, then, given all the opportunity & preferential treatment, especially since 1964, why have they not broken out of that mold & those ghettos, to be the sterling & shining citizens of the country?

Serious question.......................

MM
The real cause is the ghetto gangster culture. The root of it is the welfare system which provides increased benefits as women turn out more babies. Those who embrace this evil culture are largely black. They refuse to earn an educated because ignorance is easier. They refuse to work for a living because it’s too hard. They refuse to obey the law because crime is easier. It’s past time to end welfare for able bodied adults and reduce it for children.
When my boy was very young he went through a period of time where he got in a lot of trouble with mom and I, one day he is having a meltdown and yells at me "I just want you to be proud of me"

I just simply said "Then do things that make me proud of you".

It really is that simple no matter if your White, Black, Yella, or Brown. Sadly some never catch on.
I'll try and keep it simple- they commit more crime.

That being said, enjoy the conversation. Echo chambers are the lifeblood of the internet.

Wrong. Socioeconomic status has nothing to do with it. "Welfare sustained ghettos" have nothing to do with it. There are endless reasons why these are horseshit talking points.

There are more whites in poverty living in trailer parks than there are blacks living in "welfare sustained ghettos". So why the vast distinction in crime stats? You imagine there are more cops policing ghettos than trailer trash? You imagine a lot of schitt here.

There are real differences in IQ between groups and real differences in brain structure between groups. There are real differences in impulse control between groups. There are real differences in aggressive behavior between groups. By "groups", I mean distinct races of humans. These are measurable and have been measured repeatedly for over 100 years.

Stop spouting democrat talking points to try to impugn democrat policies. It's retarded, and you are ignorant.
if blacks changed, the democratic party would desolve. the dems need them to be what they are. so getting arrested in a way helps the cause for blacks to stay in the spotlight.
The real cause is the Great Society and the advent of all similar such programs that followed. If they, and by "they" I mean leftists, want to blame white people, as far as I'm concerned, they can do so in pointing their fingers, not at slavery; rather, at social engineering by the political left. Really? Social programs were created that would allow payments only if there was not a man in the home?! Jeez! Get real. The only institutional racism that exists is government interference which perpetuates a dependent class under the pretense of compassion. The U.S. government has created a downhill snow-ball effect from which we may never recover. Leftists just continue to demand more of the same. Dependent people, whether they be white, red or black, get pandered to and never see the truth of the system that truly is their enemy. Now, to remedy it, they feel we need to balkanize ourselves rather than maintaining a once great culture.
They are what they are. They behave the same anywhere they are in the world. It's painfully obvious. Has nothing to do with slavery, "democratic policies", welfare, or any such else.

Are there good, decent black individuals? Sure. But on the whole?

Even Heathcliff Huxtable turned out to be a rapist....
There are real differences in IQ between groups and real differences in brain structure between groups. There are real differences in impulse control between groups. There are real differences in aggressive behavior between groups. By "groups", I mean distinct races of humans. These are measurable and have been measured repeatedly for over 100 years.

That is what no one on either side ever wants to talk about, and it is the main reason that the majority of Blacks are what they are. They are as different from the White race as day is from night. It's just what it is. Poverty is the excuse that the ignorant people like to use. I have known many poor Whites, and while they may not have been the best people in the community, they came nowhere close to committing the number of crimes that the Blacks did.

In the past 50 years or so, this country has spent billions and billions of money trying to help Black, leveling the playing field, so to speak, and it hasn't done one damn bit of good. They are, in many ways in worse shape now than then. Most of you want to blame the Democrats, and while they are not entirely blameless, the fact is that the majority of Blacks don't want to change, they want to keep on being who and what they are, and having us pay for it.
It all comes down to behavior.
Drinking,drugs,committing crimes and not following police commands don't help either.
They want the police to change their behavior,but nothing is ever said about the blacks changing their behavior.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
The real cause is the Great Society and the advent of all similar such programs that followed. If they, and by "they" I mean leftists, want to blame white people, as far as I'm concerned, they can do so in pointing their fingers, not at slavery; rather, at social engineering by the political left. Really? Social programs were created that would allow payments only if there was not a man in the home?! Jeez! Get real. The only institutional racism that exists is government interference which perpetuates a dependent class under the pretense of compassion. The U.S. government has created a downhill snow-ball effect from which we may never recover. Leftists just continue to demand more of the same. Dependent people, whether they be white, red or black, get pandered to and never see the truth of the system that truly is their enemy. Now, to remedy it, they feel we need to balkanize ourselves rather than maintaining a once great culture.

While the Democrats are not entirely blameless, the fact remains that Blacks are what they are, and are always going to be that. They should be better off after having all that money spent on them................right? But they're not, because they don't intend to change who and what they are, and they don't have the DNA and IQ in them to improve their situation.

You see, thanks for that. All this time I thought it was just because lower limbs on the evolutionary tree get trimmed first.
Originally Posted by Armednfree

You see, thanks for that. All this time I thought it was just because lower limbs on the evolutionary tree get trimmed first.
[/quote]

Of course, you're right, but that won't blunt their argument. If you point out they join gangs - especially because they have no male role models in their lives- and turn to crime 10x more than whites, the lightbulb might come on for a few... (or probably not.) wink
Blavks are super violent wherever in the world they end up. It aint the ghetto that causes violent bkacks. Its the violent bkacks causing the ghetto.
From what I’ve seen in Detroit and St Thomas, USVI, it’s a lack of a responsible father figure. To put it nicely, the male has a child or two and then leaves.
It is a race issue.

When things are good and everybody is just going about day-to-day, there are no problems.

But when something goes wrong or times get a little tough, blacks will throw the race card. It's inevitable.

When things break down, the lines naturally form by identifiable features, the most identifiable of which is race.
Take 500 White people, randomly, and drop them on a deserted island, way away from everywhere. How would they fare? In a short time, leaders would arise, they would organize themselves and begin building a new society. Buildings, government, division of labor. Water would be sourced, and some form of agriculture would begin. Boats and ships would be built to explore or even escape. Probably all within a few months. Oh, there might be some power struggles or some such, but they'd do fine.

A similar result would occur with a group of Asians (well, perhaps not quite so successful, unless they were all Japanese...)

Take 500 black people and put them in the same situation. Within a week, all the women would have been raped, and half the men. Any intelligent leadership that might arise would be brutalized by the rest. Within a couple weeks (or less), half would be dead, and cannibalized by the rest. If any of them managed to survive more than a month, it would be a miracle. To think that Wakanda would arise, is foolishness in the extreme.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
From what I’ve seen in Detroit and St Thomas, USVI, it’s a lack of a responsible father figure. To put it nicely, the male has a child or two and then leaves.

I hear that all the time. That growing up in a household without a father figure is a major reason and I agree to an extent. But then the obvious must be considered; which is; how does having a father figure stick around help anything if he himself is a giant POS?
How was the crime rate and incarceration rate of blacks before 1960s compared to other races...

Why did it suddenly increase 400% more compared to any other race... after the civil rights movement.

Suddenly they stopped being afraid of the police?

------
Hahaha!

Colossal circle jerk.

Just venting,
Ken

Let's see,
He had owned the business for quite awhile.
The neighborhood slowly turned sour, and it lost value.
So, he was making good money, as pharmacists usually do,
But if he sold it, he couldn't get squat.

So. Kinda stuck there. Or start over, [bleep] deep in debt as an older dude.

Excatly why many people stick in declining neighborhoods.

Brings up a point slightly off my original topic but goes with yours. There is somehow a universal problem with Blacks respecting other peoples property. Bush Africans are an exception (or were). I don't care if it's in Atlanta, NYC, Chicago, if it is McIntosh, Alabama, Jamaica, RSA, or Cameroon. If it is not nailed down, it's gone in 60 seconds.
If they could clean that up, the entire image of race wold be substantially altered.
you ever noticed that monkeys are the same way?
Originally Posted by Stophel
Take 500 White people, randomly, and drop them on a deserted island, way away from everywhere. How would they fare? In a short time, leaders would arise, they would organize themselves and begin building a new society. Buildings, government, division of labor. Water would be sourced, and some form of agriculture would begin. Boats and ships would be built to explore or even escape. Probably all within a few months. Oh, there might be some power struggles or some such, but they'd do fine.

A similar result would occur with a group of Asians (well, perhaps not quite so successful, unless they were all Japanese...)

Take 500 black people and put them in the same situation. Within a week, all the women would have been raped, and half the men. Any intelligent leadership that might arise would be brutalized by the rest. Within a couple weeks (or less), half would be dead, and cannibalized by the rest. If any of them managed to survive more than a month, it would be a miracle. To think that Wakanda would arise, is foolishness in the extreme.

Haiti
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Just venting,
Ken

Let's see,
He had owned the business for quite awhile.
The neighborhood slowly turned sour, and it lost value.
So, he was making good money, as pharmacists usually do,
But if he sold it, he couldn't get squat.

So. Kinda stuck there. Or start over, [bleep] deep in debt as an older dude.

Excatly why many people stick in declining neighborhoods.

Ok,I could kind off see why someone would do that under those circumstances. But I also know others under similar circumstances that cut their losses and left for greener pastures. Which is why I asked.
Seems some folks just have a hard time Following rules. Chris Rock tried a educational video and seems that all to often fell on deaf ears as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2plo4FOgIU
Originally Posted by ingwe

Well, we need to know why and what to do about it.

First, it's a fact that on average blacks have lower IQs than other races. People with low IQs tend to commit more crimes.

Second, they are more impulsive. Ever watch a black religious service?

That's all genetic. You aren't going to fix it with social programs, welfare, or affirmative action.

Here's the solution: Remove all barriers so that those who want to work hard and succeed can do that. We've pretty much done that already and some succeed very well. Second, come down very hard on dysfunctional behavior. That includes tracking down absent fathers and incarcerating them if they don;'t support their families, requiring hard work for welfare, very strict policing, and permanent removal of repeat criminals from society. Nturally those methoes would apply to all, irrespective of race. (Try getting that through Nancy Pelosi.)
For those that say all races are the same. Hogwash. I have a few cows and have owned different breeds over 50 years. Herefords, Jerseys, and even Texas Longhorns as a general rule are pretty placid and easily managed. They are all cattle and can breed each other and produce offspring as are Brahman, Bison, and Black Angus. In this climate Brahman cattle are more adapted and thrifty but as soon as I used a Brahman bull and raised some half breed replacement heifers there was a huge change in the personality of the herd. The Brahmans were nice enough in the pasture except you could tell they were high headed and suspicious. Putting them in a corral it became a rodeo. And they were raised by gentle mothers. I've known people that owned Bison that advised me never to get any because they are waiting for a chance to kill you. I know a white couple that went to Rwanda and adopted an orphan baby boy. He is a teenager now and hell to handle even though he was raised in a white educated household. Some traits are just born in and can at best be tamped down.
They can’t help themselves! Natural born fuuuckups
Originally Posted by Hastings
For those that say all races are the same. Hogwash. I have a few cows and have owned different breeds over 50 years. Herefords, Jerseys, and even Texas Longhorns as a general rule are pretty placid and easily managed. They are all cattle and can breed each other and produce offspring as are Brahman, Bison, and Black Angus. In this climate Brahman cattle are more adapted and thrifty but as soon as I used a Brahman bull and raised some half breed replacement heifers there was a huge change in the personality of the herd. The Brahmans were nice enough in the pasture except you could tell they were high headed and suspicious. Putting them in a corral it became a rodeo. And they were raised by gentle mothers. I've known people that owned Bison that advised me never to get any because they are waiting for a chance to kill you. I know a white couple that went to Rwanda and adopted an orphan baby boy. He is a teenager now and hell to handle even though he was raised in a white educated household. Some traits are just born in and can at best be tamped down.

Though I don't know it for a fact, I suspect the genetic differences between different breeds of cattle are less than between Negroes on the one hand and all other races of humans on the other. We know from DNA studies that Whites, Asians, and Australian aborigines are closerrto each other genetically than any of them are to sub-Saharan Africans, though there are wide variations and also interracial breeding.
For this reason, i have a pointer and my brother has a lab.
Thomas Sowell said it best....He said saying all police are racist because they have more contact with black men, is like saying all NBA refs are racist because most of the people they call fouls on are black.
Originally Posted by Stophel
They are what they are. They behave the same anywhere they are in the world. It's painfully obvious. Has nothing to do with slavery, "democratic policies", welfare, or any such else.

Are there good, decent black individuals? Sure. But on the whole?

Even Heathcliff Huxtable turned out to be a rapist....

America's Dad? You're Pudding me on.
© 24hourcampfire