Home
or June.. or May.

Trumps $1200 one time deal is spent, gone, used, vanished....
10% of the country owns 92% of the Stockmarket, so most Americans have no wealth saved.
And if you get a huge medical bill because of Covid... your fked, because nobody in power is letting Americans get free medical care in a EPIDEMIC.

This is a recipe for disaster, that can make the George Floyd protests seem like nothing..

Republicans "your are one your own in this country" and corporate and billionare donations are lighting a fuse under regular Americans struggling to make ends meet.
You have a link to a reputable source to back that up ?
I don't believe thats even close to reality.
Call me skeptical.
Heck, I haven't made a mortgage payment in 5 years.
Not going to again if I can help it!
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/one-third-of-americans-missed-their-july-housing-payments

https://www.apartmentlist.com/research/july-housing-payments

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/08/32-percent-of-us-households-missed-their-july-housing-payments.html
I'm pulling the BS alarm as well.

If that many people were missing mortgage payments, the system would be imploding. Banks would be shuttering. That's worse than 1929.

This is dangerous rumor mongering. The OP is an a$$-clown for posting it.

The only good news is that this is all this side has left. What's next? Alien Invasion?
10% of the people own 92% of the stocks. I was of the understanding that a good chunk of the stocks are in 401K plans, at least more than 8%. I could be wrong about this.
Maybe because 1/2 of American's mortgage payment due date lands in the second half of the month?!
I don’t have an issue with the numbers. I have an issue with the tone. This country has been getting sold out to a global economy for over 40 years and it sounds like the OP blames the one administration that tried to reverse that trend.
Originally Posted by RayF
I don’t have an issue with the numbers. I have an issue with the tone. This country has been getting sold out to a global economy for over 40 years and it sounds like the OP blames the one administration that tried to reverse that trend.

Ray got this wrapped up.
No one has money for savings because they need a case of Bud, a tattoo, and some smokes. Oh, a stellar smart phone and super data plan too. Netflix too, on a big screen TV. Social norms and politics are encouraged to produce victims of their own deceit. A machine of misery.

Originally Posted by Northman
or June.. or May.

10% of the country owns 92% of the Stockmarket, so most Americans have no wealth saved.
And if you get a huge medical bill because of Covid... your fked, because nobody in power is letting Americans get free medical care in a EPIDEMIC.

This is a recipe for disaster, that can make the George Floyd protests seem like nothing..

Republicans "your are one your own in this country" and corporate and billionare donations are lighting a fuse under regular Americans struggling to make ends meet.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/08/32-percent-of-us-households-missed-their-july-housing-payments.html

...almost one-third of U.S. households, 32%, have not made their full housing payments for July yet,...

...In April, May and June, the majority of missed housing payments were made by the end of month...

Almost 90% of households had paid some or all of their rent or mortgage payment by the end of June...

https://www.financialsamurai.com/what-percent-of-americans-own-stocks/

According to the Federal Reserve, of the 10 percent of families with the highest income, 92 percent owned stock as of 2020, just above where it had been in 2007...

...As of 2020, the top 10 percent of Americans owned an average of $969,000 in stocks. The next 40 percent owned $132,000 on average. For the bottom half of families, it was just under $54,000...

Funny how people that live above their means and save no money for unexpected downfalls, blame rich people or our president for not doing enough to help them out.
Originally Posted by colvin
Funny how people that live above their means and save no money for unexpected downfalls, blame rich people or our president for not doing enough to help them out.

I have also heard from my dentist that people that do not brush their teeth on a regular basis are app to lose them.

I have never bought used teeth, but I have done very well buying repossessed real estate and equipment. I guess I'm just a damn capitalist.
House values are plummeting in urban Democratic cities.

Democratic politicians substantially overspend available money.

Tax rates will substantially increase on real estate and income in urban centers.

People with an IQ above 68 will leave.

This makes it an outstanding buying opportunity if you want to live in a city where the average IQ is under 68... pay absurd taxes and be raped, robbed and plundered daily.
Originally Posted by Scotty
10% of the people own 92% of the stocks. I was of the understanding that a good chunk of the stocks are in 401K plans, at least more than 8%. I could be wrong about this.
My bride works for a business that offers a 401K type plan and the business will match up to a certain % of contributions. Only 3 employees out of about 20 participate. A deal like that requires you to lose 1/2 of your investment before you lose any of your own money but they won't buy in.
Dominion Energy stock fell to $71.50 last week. I added $50,000 worth of stock to my portfolio.

It is called catching a falling knife. Some people get lucky and do it very well, some people get cut and some people get kilt.
When Scotch whiskey is aged a percentage is lost in what is called the Angels share.

When politicians collect taxes a percentage is lost ( a very large percentage mind you) in a similar type manner.

But it damn sure ain't NO angel taking it.

Kinda always dumbfounding to me my people want more government more politicians and more taxes.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
When Scotch whiskey is aged a percentage is lost in what is called the Angels share.

When politicians collect taxes a percentage is lost ( a very large percentage mind you) in a similar type manner.

But it damn sure ain't NO angel taking it.

Kinda always dumbfounding to me my people want more government more politicians and more taxes.

Stupidity knows no bounds.
And I still say property taxes are the biggest sin of all. A man should be able to own his home free and clear. It's surprising how many people will fight that idea.

I'm still amazed at people that will pay $10-15K a year in property taxes on what I call a typical home. Many of those occur in liberal [bleep], so I consider people paying the commie governments to be aiding and abetting the enemy.
Originally Posted by RemModel8
And I still say property taxes are the biggest sin of all. A man should be able to own his home free and clear. It's surprising how many people will fight that idea.

I'm still amazed at people that will pay $10-15K a year in property taxes on what I call a typical home. Many of those occur in liberal [bleep], so I consider people paying the commie governments to be aiding and abetting the enemy.

Last year my brother remodeled a beachfront condo for a couple from Livingston, NJ. They paid 17K in property tax . I told him for that money they should have almost have a quarter of a Cop to watch out for their property.

Because of Covid a lot of lenders are letting people skip payments . Some people (who are stupid) will do exactly that.

....because they now know the cheddar is coming. Uncle Sugar’s check and “Jerry Springer” politics are the trend. A new twist on Rome’s “Bread and Circus”. It does well to distract the masses now as it did then, although, now the bread comes as stimulus and the circus comes as news.
Originally Posted by shaman

If that many people were missing mortgage payments, the system would be imploding. Banks would be shuttering. That's worse than 1929.

This is dangerous rumor mongering. The OP is an a$$-clown for posting it.

The only good news is that this is all this side has left. What's next? Alien Invasion?

OP has always been an assbag.

He only mentions the $1200 stimulus, what about the state unemployment benefits as well as the extra $600 Fed unemployment. Most on unemployment are making more than what they were when they were working, if they can't make their house payments thats on them.

The story and the post were meant to do 3 things, fear monger, guilt trip, and try to make orange man look bad.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Because of Covid a lot of lenders are letting people skip payments . Some people (who are stupid) will do exactly that.

I work with a guy that did just that, he deferred his house payments and his student loans so that he could save a down payment for a truck that he will have payments on.........He didn't miss one day of work either..........Let that sink in.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I work with a guy that did just that, he deferred his house payments and his student loans so that he could save a down payment for a truck that he will have payments on.........He didn't miss one day of work either..........Let that sink in.

Yep and I think a lot of the so called 30 % that missed their mortgage did exactly that. The OP is just a phugging loser Troll.

He only mentions the $1200 stimulus, what about the state unemployment benefits as well as the extra $600 Fed unemployment. Most on unemployment are making more than what they were when they were working, if they can't make their house payments thats on them.

The story and the post were meant to do 3 things, fear monger, guilt trip, and try to make orange man look bad.

No.. Im talking about the REAL average American household is struggling and giving money and tax brakes to corporations in these times will not help, when tens of millions of Americans are at real risk of going under... (again).

People will revolt.. and desperate people makes stupid mistakes..

Always in bad times, money and tax brakes are flying at the investors, lobbyist and corporations who give money to politicians. While regular people are given the finger and told to suck it up.

You are running high risk that normal "on the fence people" will vote against any politicians who who just says people should just though it out, while the tiny elites gets everything they point at.

Originally Posted by Terryk

Ray got this wrapped up.
No one has money for savings because they need a case of Bud, a tattoo, and some smokes. Oh, a stellar smart phone and super data plan too. Netflix too, on a big screen TV. Social norms and politics are encouraged to produce victims of their own deceit. A machine of misery.

Thats a big part of why folks dont have savings. Think back even twenty or thirty years ago and the items people have added to their household budget. Not to mention the things they spend money on. Im due to look at my budget and I will be cutting a few things that have creeped into my stack of bills over the last few good years.
The title of this post is pretty hard to believe, considering the housing boom that we are experiencing down here. Many of these are starter homes too. If you can’t or won’t pay your rent, how can you afford/qualify for a new home?
Don't know how much I believe that. I have a good friend who owns and manages around 700 properties and I asked him about this the other day. Lower income stuff mostly. He does so many dispossessories that the sherriffs office actually comes to him. That being said...folks are still paying rent about the same as always. He has had a few of the stupid ones try to say they didn't have to pay because the govt would be paying it for them. He enjoys correcting them.
My best friend is a surveyor. His company can't keep up with the amount a surveys for home purchases going on in the Dallas Metro plex area. It's the same where I live a 100 miles East of there houses sell quickly. Does that sound like the economy is slipping. Even with this over reacting to the covid the economy is still booming.

And by the way that's why most of the Mortgages are not be paid people are doing what was mentioned above by 1234mag. They're taking advantage of the deferred payments on mortgages and car payments to pay off credit cards or just plane blow the money.
People: Northman is a known proglibbieleft snowflake agitator here. Whenever you see a post by him, just move along.
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
Maybe because 1/2 of American's mortgage payment due date lands in the second half of the month?!

Shocking isn't it? I heard that as of July 1st, 1/2 of all Americans had not celebrated a birthday in 2020, can you believe it?? People just aren't getting older, I guess.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
People: Northman is a known proglibbieleft snowflake agitator here. Whenever you see a post by him, just move along.

So.. its not true?
The good news is that we can still get hand jobs from Northman.

$2 for a baker's dozen.

#sickofwinning

Originally Posted by RockyRaab

So.. its not true?

...almost one-third of U.S. households, 32%, have not made their full housing payments for July yet,...

...In April, May and June, the majority of missed housing payments were made by the end of month...

Almost 90% of households had paid some or all of their rent or mortgage payment by the end of June...

https://www.financialsamurai.com/what-percent-of-americans-own-stocks/

According to the Federal Reserve, of the 10 percent of families with the highest income, 92 percent owned stock as of 2020, just above where it had been in 2007...

...As of 2020, the top 10 percent of Americans owned an average of $969,000 in stocks. The next 40 percent owned $132,000 on average. For the bottom half of families, it was just under $54,000...

Somewhat deceptive. I haven’t paid it either. Why? Because I refinanced and you don’t pay u til the payoff’s done. Lots and lots of refinancing going on right now.
Most mortgages are not actually due until tomorrow.

Doesn't make much sense complaining people haven't paid something that's not yet due.
Originally Posted by shaman

What's next? Alien Invasion?

We already got that. The southern border...
Northman: I have not made a mortgage payment in a VERY long time - YOU can attribute that to hard work and diligence! Not an omnipresent government!
And I do not believe your posting.
That is sad in a way.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I don't know how it is elsewhere, but I sent an email to the owners of my favorite condo in Breckenridge telling them that if they wanted to sell, I wanted to hear back from them. I've heard from three owners who are interested in selling, two because they can't afford to pay their monthly mortgage and association fees while their units are empty for more than an average of 17 days each month.
No.. Im talking about the REAL average American household is struggling and giving money and tax brakes to corporations in these times will not help, when tens of millions of Americans are at real risk of going under... (again).

How about the REAL average American household that is struggling and giving money to able-bodied people who want to get paid to sit home? 18% of the federal budget goes to welfare and medicare. Not all of them are in unavoidable circumstances. I’ve seen more than one EBT users walk out to late-model luxury car. No problem with that, Northman?

Always in bad times, money and tax brakes are flying at the investors, lobbyist and corporations who give money to politicians. While regular people are given the finger and told to suck it up.

If its always happened in bad times, why do you single out Trump? You do know that the president is really only 2 things: A weathervane of society and a motivator of policy, right? The Houses are the real culprits. 535 policy makers that hide in collective and cowardly anonymousness. If you think Trump is sending the money and tax breaks to corporations (or anyone else), you’re failing to realize he’s not a law maker.

You are running high risk that normal "on the fence people" will vote against any politicians who who just says people should just though it out, while the tiny elites gets everything they point at.

You mean like senators and congressmen that conduct insider trading or do you only forgive the corrupt Dem ones? Dem politicians also dominate tax-cheat list. That’s a statistical fact. Where’s the outrage?

How about the REAL average American household that is struggling and giving money to able-bodied people who want to get paid to sit home? 18% of the federal budget goes to welfare and medicare. Not all of them are in unavoidable circumstances. I’ve seen more than one EBT users walk out to late-model luxury car. No problem with that, Northman?

If its always happened in bad times, why do you single out Trump? You do know that the president is really only 2 things: A weathervane of society and a motivator of policy, right? The Houses are the real culprits. 535 policy makers that hide in collective and cowardly anonymousness. If you think Trump is sending the money and tax breaks to corporations (or anyone else), you’re failing to realize he’s not a law maker.

You mean like senators and congressmen that conduct insider trading or do you only forgive the corrupt Dem ones? Dem politicians also dominate tax-cheat list. That’s a statistical fact. Where’s the outrage?

https://lancasteronline.com/opinion...c2e28b5-fdfe-5f1f-b79c-a82dff4cca71.html

Dems dominate tax-cheat list

LANCASTER NEW ERA Apr 22, 2011

At tax time, the Daily Beast website wanted to know who has had the worse tax problems over the years &tstr; Democrats or Republicans. Guess what it found?

Democrats, take a bow.

The website reviewed hundreds of news reports going back to the 1990s to find which political party had the most tax offenders, and came up with a list of 25 politicians who have been embroiled in tax scandals over the past two decades.

The website ranked the politicians &tstr; 3 points for a tax offense; 1 point for a misdemeanor tax offense or ethics conviction; .5 for a felony tax indictment; .25 for misdemeanor tax indictment.

Also, the level of public office was taken into account &tstr; 1 point for a state legislator or mayor; 3 for a U.S. representative, statewide official or federal lobbyist; 5 points for a governor or presidential nominee.

(Note: The list focuses on politicians' tax troubles, not any other form of political corruption.)

The results?

Democrats have had the most tax scandals by a wide margin &tstr; 16 to 9. (Incidentally, three notorious Pennsylvania politicians made the list.)

At the top of the list is Nicholas Mavroules, a Democratic U.S. representative from Massachusetts, who pleaded guilty to six counts of tax fraud &tstr; the most of any scofflaw on the list. He was given a year in jail and fined $15,000.

The next six spots are held by Democrats, including long-time Pennsylvania State Sen. Vincent Fumo (No. 7). Fumo was convicted in March 2009 on 137 felony charges, including tax fraud and corruption. Fumo used a nonprofit group he headed to finance a lavish lifestyle. He is serving a 55-month prison sentence.

Republicans occupy the next five spots &tstr; No. 8 to No.12. They include Jack Abramoff (No. 11), the high-profile Washington lobbyist who was convicted of tax fraud. Abramoff was sentenced to nearly six years in prison.

Democrats take up No. 13 through No. 18. Among them is U.S. Rep. Charles Rangel, of New York, who faced a laundry-list of ethics violations. Rangel was never charged criminally, but he was convicted by a House ethics panel of 11 violations. One included not paying $60,000 in taxes on rent collected from a villa he owns in the Dominican Republic.

Positions 19 and 20 are held by Republicans, including F. Joseph Loeper, a Pennsylvania Senate Majority Leader who pleaded guilty to falsifying his taxes. A tax collection company had paid Loeper more than $300,000 in consultant fees while he was still in public office. He was sentenced to six months in prison and fined $20,000.

The No. 21 spot belongs to Democrat Frank J. Gigliotti, a Pennsylvania state representative who admitted to accepting tens of thousands of dollars in cash bribes and gifts from contractors and lying on his taxes. He was given nearly four years in prison.

No. 22 is a Democratic state senator from Missouri; No.23, a Republican U.S. representative from California; No. 24, a Democratic state senator from New York; and No. 25, a Republican state representative from Colorado.

"Republicans and tea partiers tend to shout the loudest when it comes to tax reform, and they're also the most law abiding &tstr; when it comes to paying their taxes, anyway," observes The Daily Beast.

Most politicians &tstr; Democrat or Republican &tstr; pay their taxes. But the corrupt ones, like those on this list, give all politicians a bad name.

or June.. or May.

I haven’t paid a mortgage payment since 1982.

Strange, that.........somewhat in arrears I guess.

I’ll look into it poste haste and get back to you.
Originally Posted by joken2
Dems dominate tax-cheat list

LANCASTER NEW ERA Apr 22, 2011

At tax time, the Daily Beast website wanted to know who has had the worse tax problems over the years &tstr; Democrats or Republicans. Guess what it found?

Democrats, take a bow......

Oldie but a goodie.....and still relevant.

So you're not disputing that you're an Assbag?
Theoretical question, what happens if there was a national call amongst Democrats to never pay a bill or a mortgage or rent or a phone bill ever again...

Let's say 25-30% of the population just says "No I will never pay a bill again... "

Looking for well reasoned answers...
or June.. or May.

I'm sure you did a lot of research, could you expound on your statement : "10% of the country owns 92% of the Stockmarket". Who are they, that 10%, and how did the invest?
Don’t have a mortgage

Perhaps point a finger at Blue governors that keep States on extend lockdowns thereby killing jobs. There is your culprit. Stuff isn’t that hard to figure out unless you’ve caught the disease known as liberalism.
Theoretical question, what happens if there was a national call amongst Democrats to never pay a bill or a mortgage or rent or a phone bill ever again...

Let's say 25-30% of the population just says "No I will never pay a bill again... "

I'd be pissed. Did what was right, like others on here. Paid cash for the house, cars, everything. Have no Bill's except utilities and property taxes.

I could had a hell of a bank account under that hypothetical situation.
"your are one your own in this country"

WTF does this even mean Walt?

I have also heard from my dentist that people that do not brush their teeth on a regular basis are app to lose them.

I have never bought used teeth, but I have done very well buying repossessed real estate and equipment. I guess I'm just a damn capitalist.

I heard you had some good property to hunt on. Teeth to hunt? Sounds like a fair deal.

I would HOPE that evictions would be enforced and their phone service would cease.I'm fairly certain that the latter would happen and their credit would go away pretty fast. They can live on the streets in San Fran for all I care.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

I'd be pissed. Did what was right, like others on here. Paid cash for the house, cars, everything. Have no Bill's except utilities and property taxes.

Of course you would be pissed... so would the vast majority of us.

But what would really happen if there was a national call to no longer pay bills by the Democrats and the antifa crowd and the AOC crowd.

The government still needs to operate and we still need to keep the Navy... fuel in the fighter jets ready to roll etc.

Vets still need their benefits... senior citizen still need their social security... school teachers were promised pensions their whole life we can't leave them out.

Democratic judges in Democratic cities in Democratic states would not prosecute the crime.

Who would pay the taxes to keep the government rolling?

The Democrat in the house across the street from you says he's not going to ever pay a bill again and you have to pay not only your bills but his bills.

Nobody is allowed to be evicted. It is impossible to repossess a car. Home foreclosures will not be tolerated. It will be considered a felony crime to turn off someone's cell phone if they don't pay the bill.

What if?
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
"your are one your own in this country"

WTF does this even mean Walt?

The OP is an idiot. Just ignore him.
Northman That is just shocking.

But what that means is that 2/3rds of americans have already paid their mortgage payment!!!
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Of course you would be pissed... so would the vast majority of us.

But what would really happen if there was a national call to no longer pay bills by the Democrats and the antifa crowd and the AOC crowd.

The government still needs to operate and we still need to keep the Navy... fuel in the fighter jets ready to roll etc.

Vets still need their benefits... senior citizen still need their social security... school teachers were promised pensions their whole life we can't leave them out.

Democratic judges in Democratic cities in Democratic states would not prosecute the crime.

Who would pay the taxes to keep the government rolling?

The Democrat in the house across the street from you says he's not going to ever pay a bill again and you have to pay not only your bills but his bills.

Nobody is allowed to be evicted. It is impossible to repossess a car. Home foreclosures will not be tolerated. It will be considered a felony crime to turn off someone's cell phone if they don't pay the bill.

What if?

Socialism. Country would fail like all others and we would be a 3rd world country.

We are already seeing where responsibility isn't enforced. I'm hoping it changes but its gonna be a long time. I'm being optimistic.
Cant pay for it. Left doesn't understand that.

It would cause a major hardship for those of us who depend on lease - rental income to pay the bills. Over a third of our renters are behind on their rent and two have went out of business.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

It would cause a major hardship for those of us who depend on lease - rental income to pay the bills. Over a third of our renters are behind on their rent and two have went out of business.

Under this scenario it wont matter truegrit. You will just walk away from the properties since you wont have to pay for it as anymore. Every city will turn into Baltimore, detroit, etc. Even in those areas where there still is money, that will change as time goes on.

Cash's scenario is all to real in this political world right now.

Trump
When I was stationed in Dayton Ohio about 15 years ago you could buy an entire city block for $12. $1 per house. These are the home directly adjacent to the Wright brothers family home place and their bicycle shop on 3rd Street.

This was once a great and vibrant neighborhood.. many great businesses and inventors. Believe it or not, the trigger the Manhattan Project was invented a few blocks away.

Democrat politics and greed ruined all of that and eventually every houses became worthless and abandoned.

Then came state and federal Republican tax dollars to Revitalize these abandoned neighborhoods as housing for poor blacks.

It is an outstanding essay on transfer of wealth. We all need to learn from history.

Cockroaches as well as parasitic Democrats can never be eradicated.
Originally Posted by 280Rem1

This was my first thought as well...
© 24hourcampfire