Home
Posted By: Switch NFL on The Brink - 07/17/20
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020...z2lpuJ7l25XAkq2rWLYbVV6W1FOrlZYcqdu8bMDg

I'll just leave it here!
Posted By: Lennie Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/17/20
The league survived all sorts of crises in the past, yet they are in deep trouble like never before.
The National Football League celebrated its 100th anniversary last year. This should be a time of self-congratulation for the brutal sport, which has no similar counterpart outside the United States.

The NFL’s megaprofits dwarf those of other professional sports in the U.S. The Super Bowl, not the World Series, is America’s national sports event.

The league survived all sorts of crises in the past. It was one of the first professional sports to integrate its teams, doing so in the 1920s. But the integration unfortunately ceased, and the NFL didn’t reintegrate until the mid ’40s, becoming one of the last sports leagues to embrace fully a racially blind meritocracy.

The NFL successfully absorbed the rival American Football League in 1966. So far the NFL has avoided federal safety regulations that could curb the incidence of physical trauma inherent in the sport.

The league’s owners are a cross-section of America’s most successful entrepreneurs and old-money families — many of them politically well-connected.

NOW WATCH: 'Chris Cuomo Admits ‘I’ll Never Be Objective’ in Eleventh Interview with Brother'

Yet the NFL is in deep trouble like never before.

In 2016, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick refused to stand for the national anthem. He claimed he was protesting the treatment of African Americans.

Kaepernick was an odd revolutionary. His mother is white, his father is an African American of Ghanaian-Nigerian ancestry, and he was raised by a middle-class white couple. Kaepernick’s only prior controversy was being accused by another player of using the N-word. He denied it but was still fined by the league.

Kaepernick’s rejection of “The Star-Spangled Banner” eventually spread throughout the NFL. Even though he was a backup quarterback, Kaepernick became a #Resistance idol. Soon he was a corporate ad man, pitching Nike sneakers.

Then game attendance fell. So did television viewership. Apparently, lots of fans had no desire to spend their Sundays watching 20-something multimillionaires lecture them that the American flag was not worth honoring.

In 2018, the league belatedly banned players from kneeling for the national anthem. By then, Kaepernick had left football and become a megaphone for even more corporate sponsors.

Now the NFL is in the news amid national protests and violence following the killing of George Floyd at the hands of police.

The inspirational song “Lift Every Voice and Sing” — also known as the black national anthem — will be played before every game of the first week of the season. The league is considering letting players wear protest insignia on their helmets or jerseys. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell apologized to players for not listening to them about racism.

Yet the NFL capitulation poses fundamental problems for the league. It has now essentially green-lighted the sort of activism that has been eating away its profits in the past few years.

Racial issues are often virtue-signaled in the NFL — but almost never in an honest way. New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees recently objected to players not honoring the flag. But he quickly caved when a media mob damned him. In contrast, Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson posted a series of anti-Semitic tweets last week, even falsely attributing a quote to Adolf Hitler. That disconnect posed a bizarre question for the NFL: Is it worse for a player to be pro–American flag or anti-Semitic?

NFL owners and head coaches are almost all white. But nearly three-quarters of the players are black. Those who play the game obviously want to see more diversity in coaching and ownership.

In a culture so obsessed with identity politics, is it the players or the owners and coaches (or both) who do not “look like America”?

Given that about 13 percent of the U.S. population is black, and given that the Black Lives Matter movement embraces concepts such as proportional representation, today’s NFL teams hardly qualify as diverse. Social activists might argue that the league should mentor and recruit more Latinos, Asian Americans, and Native Americans to better reflect their percentages of our diverse national population.

Perhaps an NFL compromise could ensure that 30 percent of coaches and owners are nonwhite, thus reflecting current U.S. demography. But then, in reciprocity, the players would match such mandatory demographic diversity — leading to Native Americans, Latinos, Asians, whites, and those of mixed ancestry accounting for 87 percent of the player population. The NBA might also take note.

This progressive model of proportional representation could also apply to overrepresented white athletes in hockey, tennis, golf, and swimming — sports faulted by identity-politics groups as being unfairly overrepresented by whites.

Obviously, such racial gerrymandering will not happen because fans value meritocracy over ethnic affiliations.

Or at least they did.

If the multibillion-dollar NFL decides that multimillionaire players have no obligation to stand to honor a collective national anthem, and that there will be separate anthems and politicized uniforms, then millions of Americans will quietly shrug and change the channel.

And that silent protest will make the 2016–17 anthem protest look like child’s play.

© 2020 Tribune Content Agency, LLC
Posted By: cra1948 Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/17/20
To make it truly diverse, the NFL has to get more women playing
Posted By: wabigoon Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/17/20
spot on.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/17/20
Bye
Posted By: Brazos Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/17/20
What is an "NFL"?
Posted By: Switch Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/17/20
There is going to be a huge back lash on all this crap! Just sayin.................................
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/17/20
What about dwarfs?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
FTNFL!
Posted By: Springcove Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
I’m done caring. They can GFThemselves
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Originally Posted by Brazos
What is an "NFL"?

[bleep] Football League.
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
I hope the National Felon League goes bankrupt!

It is a complete disgrace and it gets more so every year!

I began boycotting when CK started kneeling. Since then, it has become even MORE of a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!

BOYCOTT this HORRIBLE organization!
Posted By: hookeye Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
National Felon League...... been crap for at least 20 yrs.
I gave up around 30 yrs ago.

All pro sports and college.

Fuggemall
Posted By: hookeye Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
After Trumps second term expect the following dem prez to make reparations to blacks, in the form of free NFL season cable packages.....which means the gov will subsidize the league
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
What is an "NFL"?

[bleep] Football League.

Correction: I have just been told that I was wrong. NFL will now stand for "[bleep] Fellatio League", and the start of every game will feature a bunch of ultra-rich white guys blowing a bunch of rich black guys.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Is there anything politics hasn’t ruined?
Posted By: AKduck Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
I imagine the loss of fantasy football revenue and whatnot will hurt more than Goodell anticipates. Know folks in several long standing fantasy leagues that aren’t renewing this season.
Posted By: Dess Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Advertisers are sure to notice. I'm curious about the ad revenue trend lately.
Posted By: 673 Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
I only want white football players, black ones are alot of trouble.
Posted By: BALLISTIK Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
What is an "NFL"?

National Felon Link, a group of sheitbirds who masquerade as decent Humans to play a children's game for which they are overcompensated for due to their lack of intelligence and charm.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Is there anything politics hasn’t ruined?

Politics doesn't ruin anything, smoothbrain. Politics is nothing more than an on going discussion. Your statement is similar to the idea that money makes people evil, when in reality it only allows their true self to be seen without barriers. Politics is normal, but the majority of people today are brainwashed, so they are outside the scope of decency, and therefore aren't worth any time spent prying them with Logic or Reason. Handegg was alright before 70% of players were drug addled negros. Any other questions?
Posted By: sse Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
as Prager says it's the sad, misguided leftists that ruin everything, he's right, they do
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
What is an "NFL"?

North Fork Lewis, a river in Washington. Good steelhead fishing, I hear.

Pro football has been dead to me for years.

P
Posted By: PPosey Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Let it fold,
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Urbanites have nothing else to do but watch sports. The league can survive anything.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
What about dwarfs?

Used to do a bit of dwarf tossing in my youth. Bars mostly. Once at a fair, once in Vegas. Don't have the strength for it these days.
Posted By: sloone Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
will the nfl have the balls to show the fake horseshit new blm anthem when the games start.will they also show the teams when the only national anthem that stands for anything american ..waiting to see the ignorant blatantly stupid black athletes stand for the new black national anthem.then kneel for the anthem of the country that has made them filthy rich disrespectful gutter trash.many who would be selling drugs on the street corner or employing themselves with other crimes..fugging sickening.cant tell the truth anymore.football fan for 50 years.rabid fan..just waiting to shut it down if the lunacy shows..commissioner is a self loving far left scum bag.fugg him also.please roger broadcast it all in its entirety and watch this league take a hit there not ready for.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
What about dwarfs?

Used to do a bit of dwarf tossing in my youth. Bars mostly. Once at a fair, once in Vegas. Don't have the strength for it these days.

I'd watch dwarf tossing, if it was part of a professional league. I used to watch pro bowling as a kid.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Fireball2
What about dwarfs?

I'd watch dwarf tossing, if it was part of a professional league. I used to watch pro bowling as a kid.

Professional is an overrated term, let's start a league, I'll start the Sant'ana Sputniks, how 'bout you? What are the rules? Can we use pneumatic or pyrotechnic means?
Posted By: 22250rem Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
In "my world", the NFL ceased to exist 8 years ago. I don't need the aggravation of that theatrical, left wing, Hollywood drama production which has degenerated into a soap opera where all the main characters are actors portraying football players. I have nothing against football itself but the the NFL makes me sick. In the fall I sometimes watch a local high school game on a cable access station and it's a genuine, real football game versus an over-hyped NFL epic production with a cast of social justice political activists.
Posted By: HawkI Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Originally Posted by sloone
will the nfl have the balls to show the fake horseshit new blm anthem when the games start.will they also show the teams when the only national anthem that stands for anything american ..waiting to see the ignorant blatantly stupid black athletes stand for the new black national anthem.football fan for 50 years.rabid fan..just waiting to shut it down if the lunacy shows..commissioner is a self loving far left scum bag.fugg him also.please roger broadcast it all in its entirety and watch .

Tina, Ike gonna beat ur ass and screw the Ikettes.....
Posted By: rickt300 Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
I want a worldwide introduction of womens topless water volleyball! Screw the NFL.
Posted By: MAC Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
They can go flat broke and I will not care.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Wouldn't it be nice if N.F.L. stood for " Not For Long".
Posted By: duck911 Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
I would bet there are more folks registered here who love football than not, but are unwilling to post on this subject because they know the chit show and attacks that would result on this thread.

I love football. I like the sport, the hitting, the drama of the game, and playing daily fantasy sports and betting on it, which I do very profitably. (The research and game planning for lineups is really half the fun for me)

I ignore the sponsors, social media, and with a few exceptions, pretty much ignore anything owners, coaches, and players have to say or what they think.

So.... I choose to ignore the annoying aspects, and enjoy the positive aspects.
Originally Posted by sloone
just waiting to shut it down if the lunacy shows.

Lunacy has been there for quite a while already. At least you see it now. FTNFL.
Originally Posted by rickt300
I want a worldwide introduction of womens topless water volleyball! Screw the NFL.

Now there's a novel idea!
Originally Posted by duck911

I used to think that you were unfairly targeted here but now realize I was just slow to the game. You're heavily self absorbed and just not much of a man.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I used to think that you were unfairly targeted here but now realize I was just slow to the game. You're heavily self absorbed and just not much of a man.

FOR THE WIN!
I love football. I like the sport, the hitting, the drama of the game, and playing daily fantasy sports...

If you love the 'drama' of a game...you are overselling yourself as a man, as no man enjoys drama, that's for women, children, and joos. Men like accomplishments after hard work, not soap operas. Holy $|-|!T, am I agreein' with Defluff...WTF!?
LMAO!

Now I am "not a man" because I enjoy sports and am adult enough to ignore the noise and enjoy what I want.

Some of you guys are a complete joke.
LMAO!

Now I am "not a man" because I enjoy sports and am adult enough to ignore the noise and enjoy what I want.

HAHAH, nah... again you must have too much estrogen because you are becoming emotional. Enjoy what you want, "You go Girl!"... I said you were hardly a man because you said you enjoy the 'drama'. Then you call it 'sports' and 'adult enough' to further delude yourself back into masculinity. Listen, you can suck as much cack as you want and still call yourself a 'man', but don't be upset if those around you walk away shaking their heads...
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

If you love the 'drama' of a game...you are overselling yourself as a man, as no man enjoys drama, that's for women, children, and joos. Men like accomplishments after hard work, not soap operas. Holy $|-|!T, am I agreein' with Defluff...WTF!?

To be clear - In betting parlance it is called a "sweat". I was ~300th place in the Draftkings Millymaker week 13 last year, going into the late Sun afternoon games. (As the name would suggest, the top winner wins $1,000,000) A couple of late touchdowns vaulted me into 10th place (or so) for $100k. I spent the next 45 minutes on the edge of my seat, only to watch it all dissolve away in the last few minutes of some fuggin' Bills game. I ended up with $150 (10x my entry, but still....)

So yea. I enjoy football drama.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
NFL don't need fans, or ratings.

When the gambling kicks in, they'll have FU money, billionaire-style.
LMAO!

HAHAH, nah... again you must have too much estrogen because you are becoming emotional. Enjoy what you want, "You go Girl!"... I said you were hardly a man because you said you enjoy the 'drama'. Then you call it 'sports' and 'adult enough' to further delude yourself back into masculinity. Listen, you can suck as much cack as you want and still call yourself a 'man', but don't be upset if those around you walk away shaking their heads...

Seems like I am the only one here who is adult enough to ignore the sponsors, the politics, and the theatrics, and enjoy the sport.

Everyone else here is whining about everything that is wrong.. I'm just stating that I am able to enjoy the sport.....
Posted By: savage24 Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Went to the bar after work for a few beers with my work mates. They have $1 happy hour beers in 10 ounce plastic cups. They had a rerun of the last Super Bowl on the TV. I was finishing my #2 dollar beer and thinking about #3 when the jackass on the bar stool next to me (a drinkin’ buddy of my buddy Dave) ask them to turn the sound on. Fugg in’ idiots in the bar starting cheering to a game that happened 5 months ago.

Ah, fuque this, I’m outta here.
Originally Posted by savage24
Went to the bar after work for a few beers with my work mates. They have $1 happy hour beers in 10 ounce plastic cups. They had a rerun of the last Super Bowl on the TV. I was finishing my #2 dollar beer and thinking about #3 when the jackass on the bar stool next to me (a drinkin’ buddy of my buddy Dave) ask them to turn the sound on. Fugg in’ idiots in the bar starting cheering to a game that happened 5 months ago.

Ah, fuque this, I’m outta here.

You drink with Duck?
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Originally Posted by Springcove
I’m done caring. They can GFThemselves

This ^^^^^^^^^ I hope it just plain dries up & blows away.

Overall the game has gone to schitt with all it's non-sense rules over the last decade anyway.

Pizz on 'em.

And I like football.

MM
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Yep. This is what I am hearing.
Posted By: hanco Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Topless volleyball, I like that idea. I would watch that for sure!
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Slow as molasses
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Yep. This is what I am hearing.

I only thought it was rigged before. No, I'm sure it was rigged before.
LMAO!

Seems like I am the only one here who is adult enough to ignore the sponsors, the politics, and the theatrics, and enjoy the sport.

Everyone else here is whining about everything that is wrong.. I'm just stating that I am able to enjoy the sport.....

Cack sucker

Not true, but even if it were.....

A true conservative wouldn't care how a gambler spends his/her money, or how a private corp gains benefit from the regulated industry. (In this case, the NFL generally benefits most simply from the additional fan interest generated from the betting - that is to say, betting alone would never keep the NFL afloat as you suggest).

So, uhhh, what's you point??
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Cack sucker

Coming from a Titans fan, not surprising, LMAO!

No one is more physical than the Titans right now. Playoff football , baby !!

GFY!
Posted By: Trystan Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
I don't watch the NFL EVER!!!!! I quit the day knaperdick took a knee! I don't watch Nascar anymore either but I do hear Bubba Wallace is there fastest race card driver ever
LMAO!

Yeah, you are the one that reads Romeo & Juliet, and only pays attention the the mask'd ball part. TFF, after all the bullshit, I think you're more dense than 10 generations of Romans drinking wine from a lead vessel. Enjoy your naivete.

Sometimes I wish I was still a simple, happy child, but then I look around and thank All Father that I am not subject to those around me. Good Luck Daffy.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
It's not HOCKEY.........................

so does it really matter much?

A true conservative wouldn't care how a gambler spends his/her money, or how a private corp gains benefit from the regulated industry. (In this case, the NFL generally benefits most simply from the additional fan interest generated from the betting - that is to say, betting alone would never keep the NFL afloat as you suggest).

Made my point in the post you quoted.

And it's 100% true.

Wasn't directed at you, dmfk, and I took no position on how people want to spend their money.

Yes, I've pointed out what a moron you are any number of times.

I'm sure it's been embarrassing being exposed as less than intelligent.

This post wasn't directed at you.

And you *still* managed to come off looking like a moron.

You have a gift.

And it's 100% true.

Wasn't directed at you, dmfk, and I took no position on how people want to spend their money.

You have a gift.

Your reading comprehension fails you tonight.

Where did I say I felt this was a personal attack?

I was making a general reply to your false statement. It's kinda what people on forums do................

Point was and still is, gambling is not even a minor *direct* revenue stream to the NFL, which you implied, and which is false.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
I would bet there are more folks registered here who love football than not, but are unwilling to post on this subject because they know the chit show and attacks that would result on this thread.

I love football. I like the sport, the hitting, the drama of the game, and playing daily fantasy sports and betting on it, which I do very profitably. (The research and game planning for lineups is really half the fun for me)

I ignore the sponsors, social media, and with a few exceptions, pretty much ignore anything owners, coaches, and players have to say or what they think.

Decent Americans do not watch the NFL, not in 2020, and gambling is for dummies.

Cure your addiction. You'll feel much better.
Funny, a forum full of supposed conservatives, where our entire platform is supposed to be personal freedom and choice and not judging, is attacking the one person on this thread who says they like some football action - and I am probably one of thousands of registered users here who are football fans.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Decent Americans do not watch the NFL, not in 2020, and gambling is for dummies.

Conservatives generally don't judge how others spend their entertainment time and dollars.

It is stupid as chit, and like me calling you "gay" for using cream in your coffee. Give me a break.
Posted By: Switch Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
I am probably one of thousands of registered users here who are football fans.

Not sure of that, most of us have better things to do on Sunday afternoons in the Fall!

I was making a general reply to your false statement. It's kinda what people on forums do................

Point was and still is, gambling is not even a minor *direct* revenue stream to the NFL, which you implied, and which is false.

dmfk, you better check your own readin comp.

I posted: "When the gamblin kicks in...."

In the future, people will be able to bet inside the stadium where they're watchin the game.

And the NFL will get their cut.

And it's 100% true.

You have a gift.

#EXPONENTIAL

Cack sucker

Coming from a Titans fan, not surprising, LMAO!

GFY!

Yeah. I was a fan last season. Now Im done. Fugg em
Posted By: SamOlson Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20

In the future, people will be able to bet inside the stadium where they're watchin the game.

10 years from now or?

Placing bets on a phone in rural MT would be sweet.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20

Conservatives generally don't judge how others spend their entertainment time and dollars.

It is stupid as chit, and like me calling you "gay" for using cream in your coffee. Give me a break.

Whatever I use in my coffee does not subsidize the provider giving $98,000,000 to Black Lives Matter, which Goodell promised to do last year.

You are not a decent American.
Funny, a forum full of supposed conservatives, where our entire platform is supposed to be personal freedom and choice and not judging, is attacking the one person on this thread who says they like some football action - and I am probably one of thousands of registered users here who are football fans.

Where does Conservatism not allow for judgement? I don't recall that EVER being a staple of Conservatism. Free choice sure, but like I said earlier you are free to make your own decisions but don't expect Conservatives to be enthralled by your degeneracy.

Listen, you can suck as much cack as you want and still call yourself a 'man', but don't be upset if those around you walk away shaking their heads...

The fact that you cannot understand these concepts even after being repeated many times over seems to me that you're not really as you attempt to appear as... or you are even more dense that I originally imagined.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Dufus411 waxing eloquent about supporting the BLM advocates

Retard .....

Happy Trails

Bob
Originally Posted by SamOlson

10 years from now or?

"The new NFL-NFLPA collective bargaining agreement takes the league through 2030 and paints a picture of a future with owners and players profiting off bets placed by gamblers at sportsbooks inside stadiums.

According to language in the CBA, owners and players will share revenues generated "by the operation of gambling-related businesses located in or physically attached to an NFL Stadium." Instead of grabbing a hot dog at halftime, spectators may choose to pick up a three-team parlay from a bookmaker renting space at the stadium."

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/...-owners-players-cash-stadium-sportsbooks

Startin as soon as they can get it runnin.

And that'll be soon.

Where does Conservatism not allow for judgement? I don't recall that EVER being a staple of Conservatism. Free choice sure, but like I said earlier you are free to make your own decisions but don't expect Conservatives to be enthralled by your degeneracy.

Listen, you can suck as much cack as you want and still call yourself a 'man', but don't be upset if those around you walk away shaking their heads...

He make no sense, ese’
He wanna dessert coffee

You are not a decent American.

......because I like football.

Do you know how RIDICULOUS that is?

It does't matter how I vote, donate, volunteer, or teach my siblings.

I like some football...... So I have failed this country.

Give. Me. A. Break.

Yeah. I was a fan last season. Now Im done. Fugg em

Whew! Nice save. Thank god. NOW you love the USA.

That was a close one.

BTW, I see your season tickets on Stubhub for the chitty games......
Posted By: SamOlson Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20

"The new NFL-NFLPA collective bargaining agreement takes the league through 2030 and paints a picture of a future with owners and players profiting off bets placed by gamblers at sportsbooks inside stadiums.

According to language in the CBA, owners and players will share revenues generated "by the operation of gambling-related businesses located in or physically attached to an NFL Stadium." Instead of grabbing a hot dog at halftime, spectators may choose to pick up a three-team parlay from a bookmaker renting space at the stadium."

And that'll be soon.

That could get crazy.

Super cash.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

And that'll be soon.

That could get crazy.

Super cash.

The anticipation is that the salary cap will eventually double, so the players are very happy.

BTW, you could download an app that would allow you to bet on games right now.

Just make sure the site you go with is based in the USA.

Lotsa people got took at online hold 'em poker by offshore scams, years back.

Really bad advice. Don't do it. Really. Do not do it. The IRS cares what you win. And they expect you to report it. And saying it came from an on-line app "Fubarski from 24HCF recommended" that is actually based in the Caymans..... well, that may raise a red flag. (LOL)

But Fubaraski is not the brightest, so there is that.

Really bad advice. Don't do it. Really. Do not do it. The IRS cares what you win. And they expect you to report it. And saying it came from an on-line app "Fubarski from 24HCF recommended" that is actually based in the Caymans..... well, that may raise a red flag. (LOL)

You've been proved wrong again, in this thread, with your moronic statement that the NFL wasn't going to profit off gambling.

Now you're diggin deeper, and lookin even stupider.

No one recommended an offshore gambling site, in fact warned against it.

No one advocated tax evasion. In fact, a legit site would automatically keep records of all betting activity, so you could provide proof of losses to offset taxes on winnings.

It's actually better than a casino, which won't do that, especially if you play table games.

You've been proved wrong again, in this thread, with your moronic statement that the NFL wasn't going to profit off gambling.

Now you're diggin deeper, and lookin even stupider.

No one recommended an offshore gambling site, in fact warned against it.

No one advocated tax evasion. In fact, a legit site would automatically keep records of all betting activity, so you could provide proof of losses to offset taxes on winnings.

It's actually better than a casino, which won't do that, especially if you play table games.

On-line sports betting is flat out 100% ILLEGAL in MT. (other than some random loopholes for horses and chit)

Just STOP. You have no idea what you are saying. Seriously.... you have no clue.

On-line sports betting is flat out 100% ILLEGAL in MT. (other than some random loopholes for horses and chit)

Just STOP. You have no idea what you are saying. Seriously.... you have no clue.

Man posted that he wanted ta gamble from his phone.

A conservative would let the man decide for himself what he wanted to do.

Anyway, this site looks like it's legit:

https://www.montanalottery.com/en/view/about

And it has a sports book.

Mea Culpa!

I just checked -

I stand corrected, and my bad, nice catch Fubs.

On-line sports book gambling is legal in MT as of late last year.

It was not advertised on my apps for some reason, for the 12 folks who may gamble up there, LOL.

I'd suggest Draftkings or Fanduel sports book app for the gentleman in MT. Both are well respected and easy to use.

Draftkings especially: Deposit bonuses, odds boosts, etc.

Slam dunk this week was Tiger Woods to make the cut in the Memorial (odds were -125, boosted to +250 - no brainer $300 bucks.)
Posted By: Hastings Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
duck911: Just curious. What is your yearly average in dollars won or lost? Do you also gamble in casinos or racetracks? Normally I wouldn't ask such a personal question but this is basically an anonymous forum.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20

Mea Culpa!

I just checked -

It was not advertised on my apps for some reason, for the 12 folks who may gamble up there, LOL.

I'd suggest Draftkings or Fanduel sports book app for the gentleman in MT. Both are well respected and easy to use.

Slam dunk this week was Tiger Woods to make the cut in the Memorial (odds were -125, boosted to +250 - no brainer $300 bucks.)

Proved wrong once again by Fubar. There is just no shame in you is there Dumbduck?
Posted By: BLG Re: NFL on The Brink - 07/18/20
Originally Posted by rickt300

However, there MUST be strict guidelines in order to be a player. You could possibly cause a run on eye bleach.

Once certain characteristics are in place.....full steam ahead.

Clyde
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Mea Culpa!

I just checked -

Proved wrong once again by Fubar. There is just no shame in you is there Dumbduck?

There is a saying in Asia. He who plays the victim is hiding a gambling debt.

Happy Trails

Bob
© 24hourcampfire