Home
Posted By: shaman Need a knot - 07/22/20
I used to be a bit of a knot junky. I had a knot for every occasion, but that was decades ago. If you don't use them, you lose them.

I've got a need. I know somebody here will know the knot.

I've got a winch on my DRV(Deer Recovery Vehicle). It does a great job of pulling deer out. All you need to do is get a rope around the front half of the deer and then hit the button. We have some fairly steep ravines. It's great for getting the deer up.

My problem is as follows: The steel winch cable only goes so far. From there we throw a rope down, usually 100 yards covers the remaining distance. I'm looking for a good knot to attach the rope to the snap hook of the cable. The knot needs to be easily removed.

Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Clove hitch..
Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Running bow line knot on both ends.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Bowline. Even a Double Bowline. The rope going over the hook puts some significant points stress on the rope, so doubling will spread out that stress a bit.
Posted By: walt501 Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

this
Posted By: JTrapper73 Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Figure 8 with a loop. It’s a standard life-safety knot. It should work fine.
Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
https://www.animatedknots.com/running-bowline-knot
Posted By: Bama_Rick Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Originally Posted by walt501

this

"The rabbit comes out of the hole, goes around the tree and back in the hole". grin

I learned that from a shrimper when I was a kid. No holes, trees or rabbits anywhere. Go figure...
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Bowline-- easy to tie, easy to remove
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Bowline. Even a Double Bowline. The rope going over the hook puts some significant points stress on the rope, so doubling will spread out that stress a bit.
You can also carry a large thimble to protect the rope. It's easy to tie a bowlline around one. Just be sure the winch hook will go over it.
[Linked Image from cdn.aws.toolstation.com]

Posted By: ctsmith Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Two knots to always have in your arsenal:

Bowline

Truckers Hitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raTYwsfnsXg
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
You can also carry a large thimble to protect the rope. It's easy to tie a bowlline around one. Just be sure the winch hook will go over it.
[Linked Image from cdn.aws.toolstation.com]

Yes!
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
I concur on a bowline or figure 8. Bowline easier to untie under a load.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Bowline or a Flemish knot ( figure 8) on a bite. The figure 8’s tend to be easier to untie after being pulled tight.

Sorry troublesome. Didn’t see your post
Posted By: shaman Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
I like that thimble/bowline idea. I'll get a couple for the pack.

Thanks y'all.

The trick I've found out is to be the one tying the knots. None of my hunting partners are knot savvy.

I'm also been the family granny knot untier for 50 years. Everyone takes an unassailable knot and just throws it at me. If I'm not around, they cut it out.
2 pairs of needle nose pliers are handy for untying some knots. I've even resorted to clamping a knot in a vise so I can pull it loose.
Posted By: Bama_Rick Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Originally Posted by shaman

Thanks y'all.

The trick I've found out is to be the one tying the knots. None of my hunting partners are knot savvy.

I'm also been the family granny knot untier for 50 years. Everyone takes an unassailable knot and just throws it at me. If I'm not around, they cut it out.

If you can't tie a knot, tie alot!
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Running bowline would work in your situation. Of a sheets bend to tie the rope directly to the cable.
when in doubt, use the cards.

[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]
Posted By: Castle_Rock Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Bowline is pissweak, clove hitches what you need
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
I don't know what a running bowline is but I tie off my anchors with a regular one. Have gotten them hung up and pulled against them with a 90 hp outboard and it didn't budge them until I got the angle right. Knot nowhere near came loose. I know the deer in KY are big but I doubt you will have trouble.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock

You must knot even know what a bowline is.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Posted By: Castle_Rock Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Originally Posted by mirage243

Yes I certainly do, it is a knot which reduces the strength of what it is tied in by about 50% due to the way it chokes itself
Posted By: JonS Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
A clove hitch is what I would use as well, strong enough to hold horses back in the day.
Learn to make it with two flips of the hand and it's easy, hard to forget. There's no way to tie it wrong, if it isn't right, it's not a knot.
You can tie them anywhere in the rope and untie just as easily, if you tie a bowline somewhere and need to reset the rope, it can be a chore.

You have it backwards.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
I used to be a bit of a knot junky. I had a knot for every occasion, but that was decades ago. If you don't use them, you lose them.

I've got a winch on my DRV(Deer Recovery Vehicle). It does a great job of pulling deer out. All you need to do is get a rope around the front half of the deer and then hit the button. We have some fairly steep ravines. It's great for getting the deer up.

My problem is as follows: The steel winch cable only goes so far. From there we throw a rope down, usually 100 yards covers the remaining distance. I'm looking for a good knot to attach the rope to the snap hook of the cable. The knot needs to be easily removed.

Thanks in advance.

Simple doubled overhand loop.....
Anyone can do it.........
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted By: Windfall Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Two loops around the hook and a couple of half hitches. I’ve pulled lots heavier things than a deer from the front end of my truck with that knot and it comes apart lots easier than a square knot or a bowline.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Double hatchet knot- - - - - -takes two licks with a sharp hatchet to untie it!
Posted By: victoro Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Two knots to always have in your arsenal:

Bowline

Truckers Hitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raTYwsfnsXg

I use both those knots all the time.
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Definitely a bowline.

Yes I certainly do, it is a knot which reduces the strength of what it is tied in by about 50% due to the way it chokes itself

Hardly !

It's the only knot you can apply pressure to, & always undo.

Boaters favourite knot.
Posted By: ST50 Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
My vote for a bowline. Not a deer or terrain around that will break it if it's a good enough rope. If it is used in the wrong terrain it could break the rope, but on a deer it would jerk the head or antlers off before it breaks.
I've broken ropes tied with a bowline but never at the knot.
Posted By: 338Rules Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Originally Posted by Windfall
Two loops around the hook and a couple of half hitches. I’ve pulled lots heavier things than a deer from the front end of my truck with that knot and it comes apart lots easier than a square knot or a bowline.

2 loops around the hook look like a double sheet bend.
I’d finish with a bowline to secure the loop, but that’s the sailor in me.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
These are the first I thought of

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwall_hitch

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becket_hitch

One can throw an extra half hitch around the hook before putting strain on the line.

As I recall on the Blackwall you can throw a hitch around the point of the hook after running the hitch through the bend of the hook too.

Take note............NOT to used for human life. And once your deer is up and the line goes slack they're easy to loosen. Very easy.
Posted By: victoro Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
A clove hitch pulled tight is almost impossible to untie without damaging the rope.

Yep !
Originally Posted by victoro
A clove hitch pulled tight is almost impossible to untie without damaging the rope.

Perzactly !
Originally Posted by Valsdad

One can throw an extra half hitch around the hook before putting strain on the line.

As I recall on the Blackwall you can throw a hitch around the point of the hook after running the hitch through the bend of the hook too.

Take note............NOT to used for human life. And once your deer is up and the line goes slack they're easy to loosen. Very easy.

that Becket hitch is a sheet bend. You can go around again and it's a double sheet bend. It's an old sailors' knot originally used to tie a rope to the corner of a canvas sail or sheet as they were called. It's fast and easy but not suitable for supporting a person.

that Becket hitch is a sheet bend. You can go around again and it's a double sheet bend. It's an old sailors' knot originally used to tie a rope to the corner of a canvas sail or sheet as they were called. It's fast and easy but not suitable for supporting a person.

Yep,

both adaptations on a theme. And not suitable for supporting a person.

But either of the two, especially the Blackwall, should be suitable for Shaman's use, I do believe he mentioned pulling up a deer, not a person. And wanting something easy to release.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

I like those.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20

Originally Posted by victoro
Only if the rope used is quite thin... I've used a clove hitch for more than 60 years and never had a problem untying it... With all the other knots I've used while in the Navy, the CH is the one I use the most..

Info here:

https://www.101knots.com/clove-hitch.html
Posted By: smarquez Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Originally Posted by JTrapper73

This is all that is needed. It's an easy knot to break down. It is the knot all carabiners go through to anchor points.
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=figure+8+knot+on+the+bight[/video]

I like those.

I've seen some stuff lifted with the Blackwall..................but it must be kept under tension. I'd guess it would work on a deer coming up the hill.

Good luck with whichever one you try.

Nothing wrong with a clove hitch either. My experience mimics Redneck's, just not in the Navy. Civilian stuff only.
Reality Check:

In this situation, I can tell you that the Clove Hitch works, but it can be tough to get out. If I've been dragging a deer up, I usually have to work it off the end of the hook.

The worst was a loop knot (Make a loop and then tie an overhand knot with it) . I had a devil of a time getting the knot out, but it was easy to get off the winch hook.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Bowline.

Or plat you an eye in the rope and call it good.

I keep a couple of lengths of the dyneema rope in my SxS.
Eyes platted in each end to add length to my winch.

It’s saved the day a couple times.
You might try this also. Use a figure 8 to form the loop perhaps, or the favored bowline;

by pushing on the loop it should be very easy to remove from the hook, and in most lines a figure 8 or bowline can usually be undone relatively easily.

Get a marlinspike if needed to loosen turns.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Bowline.

That's some pretty good stuff.

How many strands and do you do the eye yourself?
Posted By: Barney_Fife Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
What you need is a cathead on that winch. Then you can just use all rope and not have to screw around with hooking to a cable.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Bowline.

That's some pretty good stuff.

How many strands and do you do the eye yourself?

I’d call it woven. No “strands” like regular rope.

I found a video on YouTube how to make the eye.

I use some 3/8”. Without looking. I think it’s good for 19k.
Also a some 5/16”.
Geno, or like been mentioned by most, tie a large bowline first, & then use the opening to form this figure 8 loop.

That way, you can always untie the loop knot.

Upstairs is for thinking & downstairs is for dancing !
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
What you need is a cathead on that winch. Then you can just use all rope and not have to screw around with hooking to a cable.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Or an Uberlanche & a mile of cable !
Posted By: ironbender Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick

Thanks y'all.

If you don’t know any, tie many!
Originally Posted by ironbender

Thanks y'all.

Works well enough when alone.

I don't want to be the guy on the next shift that has to deal with it though
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Bowline.
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
2 pairs of needle nose pliers are handy for untying some knots. I've even resorted to clamping a knot in a vise so I can pull it loose.

Yep. A hook and pick set is too.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Need a knot - 07/22/20
Thimbles are useful, but they are best used with a slice rather than a knot.

Knots.... they can reduce the breaking strength of line/rope, or not, depending on the knot used. Bowlines run in the 90-95% range as I recall, they are easy to tie AND untie. Another useful knot for the purpose at hand is a tent hitch. Adjustable and quite strong, easy to untie.

https://www.netknots.com/download_file/533/0
Posted By: Gies340 Re: Need a knot - 07/23/20
Bowline would be the easy knot I know well. Following some of the links others have provided, I found this interesting knot. If nothing else, just something to provide that hasn't yet been mentioned.

Cat's Paw
https://www.101knots.com/cats-paw-knot.html
Posted By: JackRyan Re: Need a knot - 07/23/20

Thanks in advance.

Anchor knot.
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Need a knot - 07/23/20

Thanks y'all.

While you're at it join the girl scouts! Haha

If its 3 strand line you can splice an eye in it pretty easily. I've done a lot and if I can do it anyone can. All you would need is an eye spliced on both end and you would never have to undo another knot ever again. Run one end around the critter and through the other eye. Hook the eye through your winch hook and there is no way it could ever get cinched up. In a pinch I would go with bowlines.

The hardest part in splicing an eye in a line is getting it started correctly. After that its over/under while rotating around. Easy peasy.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Need a knot - 07/23/20
Reverse granny cowgirl.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Need a knot - 07/23/20
Use enough gun, they won’t run a 1/2 mile into the bottom of the first hollow

👍
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Need a knot - 07/23/20

My thought also. I always understood that a bowline (properly tied with the bight against the tail end) is one of the strongest knots available at about 75% of line strength.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Need a knot - 07/23/20
Originally Posted by FishinHank

Thanks y'all.

If its 3 strand line you can splice an eye in it pretty easily. I've done a lot and if I can do it anyone can. All you would need is an eye spliced on both end and you would never have to undo another knot ever again. Run one end around the critter and through the other eye. Hook the eye through your winch hook and there is no way it could ever get cinched up. In a pinch I would go with bowlines.

The hardest part in splicing an eye in a line is getting it started correctly. After that its over/under while rotating around. Easy peasy.

We used to do a lot of work with 5/8 twisted Manila. I was the guy that got to braid the loops into the tails or simply back braid them to prevent fraying. Sometimes it was handy to braid the two ends together to form a continuous circle. Yes, it is pretty easy.

These days I prefer to work with double braid nylon. (Yacht line)

I have purchased a fid in various sizes to use to feed the rope back inside the braid. I use this technique to attach bull snaps to horse leads, etc, etc.

A local rigging supply store sells the line in various sizes and the fid to match each.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Need a knot - 07/23/20
Originally Posted by FishinHank

Thanks y'all.

Ease up ya over achiever! I can tie a few knots. I was just playing along with Bama_Rick!

Actually find it funny watching some people create a bird's nest to secure something w a rope. Usually unsuccessfully.
Posted By: blammer Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
bow line is easy to make and release, holds great too, it's my most common knot.
Posted By: River_Ridge Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20

Yup, and maybe a slack block.
Posted By: las Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
How strong is a clove hitch?
The clove hitch is the weakest of the common climbing knots, at 60 to 65 percent. Note, however, that modern climbing ropes have a tensile strength of upwards of 6,000 pounds, so even a clove hitch would fail at something like 3,600 poun

The strongest tie-in knot you can use is the figure-eight follow-through, which, when pull-tested, breaks at 75 to 80 percent of the rope's full strength. The bowline is a slightly weaker knot, at 70 to 75 percent, followed by the double fisherman's at 65 to 70 percent.Sep 14, 2010

Knot my opinion. smile

I googled out of curiosity - mostly I use half hitches or bowlines, depending on use. Often truckers hitch for tying down canoe on top of truck or car.
Posted By: Castle_Rock Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
Bowline 60%
view=detailV2&ccid=KoOu3nMR&id=A949223711585DDAE4F0482FC48FF19E562D2453&thid=OIP.KoOu3nMRZuLdQK8uskxG2QAAAA&mediaurl=https%3A%2F%2Flh3.googleusercontent.com%2FHeBz41vwmEGLxfeDf-SwRYdbMKEnZrWi2tXosIxRyJWh1shIi_0PRf3qoFeA-CutslL86bKcPYbaPixM6jDlQLzIo3rt8nkTDxqZ3jlQ1bCTIWC5PNZtBhZS0eswAzAJ5KGdikBh2m5A5qj06our4WL6OsQsmgyMsD6QC__drXZJZ0LKlwt-lWH2hEj-3a_mSP8gl_QX0EsrGxOu4bCmUutgt7orcqqGFwPLUA9MLr1-p4eZWQrj-KEkxn3cytt9cbd-kszOOVQEw5RZFP9QhvF-R0Z23BU2O-qWBbMXOTCfHS66hvUosKoLxPWh1GhLApfx2bFp06GOE-b0C-dCXsYw0tiy0UrG3K83W304Qw67lxjwYeSgN3hTre1FYr7DuhvecP5lEYR8LjTM2FpywKSycaafMWRj9AZqe8DU5NtPfGsx0Olfl3EiShqE9XoCXbf50N8S7mmuXWcKMZagZUcRaiqQUuRzcC8rWLrGrR3y0yPDZdOrUwVSXg8hJFzAzI-0P5M6WtBoh9vXN9eyJmeOmCZd_SmsEEzkGlbDTR95EtU3FTqUKjbwThrLXxB7rNVpSWS7xVUYsdP2gKWhCVnsoX9Ut4ml_0DAcBwyJexLfBfN8Sa-URsR3jjPsyTT_mXlp2V0KpTBNBNWbgmh86oFz3LRcso6ptBbBpPgG4MWNZ0rilznGw7X%3Dw440-h820-no&exph=820&expw=440&q=knot+breaking+strength+chart&simid=608025390372163094&ck=EF3DE20D02F7EEFA06967A09589FBA87&selectedindex=5&pc=APPL&vt=4&sim=11[img]https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=KoOu3nMR&id=A949223711585DDAE4F0482FC48FF19E562D2453&thid=OIP.KoOu3nMRZuLdQK8uskxG2QAAAA&mediaurl=https%3A%2F%2Flh3.googleusercontent.com%2FHeBz41vwmEGLxfeDf-SwRYdbMKEnZrWi2tXosIxRyJWh1shIi_0PRf3qoFeA-CutslL86bKcPYbaPixM6jDlQLzIo3rt8nkTDxqZ3jlQ1bCTIWC5PNZtBhZS0eswAzAJ5KGdikBh2m5A5qj06our4WL6OsQsmgyMsD6QC__drXZJZ0LKlwt-lWH2hEj-3a_mSP8gl_QX0EsrGxOu4bCmUutgt7orcqqGFwPLUA9MLr1-p4eZWQrj-KEkxn3cytt9cbd-kszOOVQEw5RZFP9QhvF-R0Z23BU2O-qWBbMXOTCfHS66hvUosKoLxPWh1GhLApfx2bFp06GOE-b0C-dCXsYw0tiy0UrG3K83W304Qw67lxjwYeSgN3hTre1FYr7DuhvecP5lEYR8LjTM2FpywKSycaafMWRj9AZqe8DU5NtPfGsx0Olfl3EiShqE9XoCXbf50N8S7mmuXWcKMZagZUcRaiqQUuRzcC8rWLrGrR3y0yPDZdOrUwVSXg8hJFzAzI-0P5M6WtBoh9vXN9eyJmeOmCZd_SmsEEzkGlbDTR95EtU3FTqUKjbwThrLXxB7rNVpSWS7xVUYsdP2gKWhCVnsoX9Ut4ml_0DAcBwyJexLfBfN8Sa-URsR3jjPsyTT_mXlp2V0KpTBNBNWbgmh86oFz3LRcso6ptBbBpPgG4MWNZ0rilznGw7X%3Dw440-h820-no&exph=820&expw=440&q=knot+breaking+strength+chart&simid=608025390372163094&ck=EF3DE20D02F7EEFA06967A09589FBA87&selectedindex=5&pc=APPL&vt=4&sim=11[/img]]Table[/url]
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
For fishing all I use is a Palomar
Posted By: WV_Airedale Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
Figure 8 or a 9
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
Originally Posted by WV_Airedale
Figure 8 or a 9

base 12?
Posted By: comerade Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
Yes Sir, I have seen large horses yard back/ fly back on it and it is the rope that fractures.
Why not backsplice an eye on a strand rope? Properly done, it will not fracture and is permanent. Put it on both ends.
I think we should make this 5 or 10 times more complicated than dragging a deer out of a ditch needs to be. Currently, I estimate that we have only made it about 2.7 times more complicated.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
Reminds me of the the college kids our maintenance supervisor in San Marcos Tx caught early one morning with a hot-wired pneumatic roller tryin to pull their stuck car outta the muddy ditch with a set of jumper cables (with multiple granny knots tied at the breaks).
Posted By: killahog Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
Hunt the top of the hills and head shoot the deer.
Posted By: johnw Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
Unless a guy is a serious fisherman 3 knots are essential for getting through life. Add the truckers hitch for good reason even though it's just a farmation of simpler hitches. And I saw that farmation spelling error. It was an error, but an accurate one.

The 3 essentials are

The bowline. Easy to tie. Easy to untie. Strong enough to do most tasks.

The clove hitch. Easy to tie. Easy to untie. Superb in strength, but I would only use it to tie to a fixed object.
This is the hitch most used to tie off safety lines for those who work at elevation in construction and industry. Replaced in today's world by the safety cleat.
Strong and simple, but still needs an additional half hitch to keep it from "rolling out" if used for a safety line or if the angle of pull can change.

The tent hitch. Strong. Simple. Easy to tie and untie. And adjustable without unintentional slippage.
Adjust this hitch for tension and it will remain tight until either you release it, the rope stretches, or an end it's tied off to moves.
If you find it looser than you want it, you can retention it in about a half second without retying.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
Originally Posted by JTrapper73

That would be how I'd connect a rope to a snap link to pull a load.

Strong and easy to untie when you're done without damaging the rope.
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
Dog
Posted By: shaman Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
Originally Posted by killahog

That's the solution for better than half of our deer. Normally, we can drop them where we can roll up with the truck and load them on right there. However, occasionally we get one that wants to lose altitude before expiring. We have about a 200 foot delta from the house to the lowest point on the farm.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
Originally Posted by killahog

That's the solution for better than half of our deer. Normally, we can drop them where we can roll up with the truck and load them on right there. However, occasionally we get one that wants to lose altitude before expiring. We have about a 200 foot delta from the house to the lowest point on the farm.

Well then, build an access road around the bottom of the hill on the farm and drag the deer downhill??? wink
Skin/cut the meat where the deer lays and put in a pack.

Weird, right?
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20

By definition a bend cannot be tied on a loop...

Double sheet bends are used on every longline boat I have fished on to tie the ground line "Skates" together. A very strong, easily untied knot.
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Weird, right?

Or build a fire, roast the whole deer, invite the neighbors, and have a party on the spot.

Weird, right?

Or build a fire, roast the whole deer, invite the neighbors, and have a party on the spot.

No burning man here you liberal POS.

Weird, right?

Burning Deer you stupid idiot. BBQ if you will. You do have a really, really tough time with reading comprehension.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Need a knot - 07/24/20
I think we should make this 5 or 10 times more complicated than dragging a deer out of a ditch needs to be. Currently, I estimate that we have only made it about 2.7 times more complicated.

Post a pic of a deer you've shot and regale us with the tale.

Weird, right?

Burning Deer you stupid idiot. BBQ if you will. You do have a really, really tough time with reading comprehension.

In short, you've never done a [bleep] thing in your life, sans black cock.

Weird, right?

You will never know. Obviously, this bugs you. A lot. More fun.

Weird, right?

Don't bug me in the least, just shows what you are. A black cock slave. No surprise to anyone.

Weird, right?

Don't bug me in the least, just shows what you are. A black cock slave. No surprise to anyone.

You are inspired to stalk me and post your drivel, so obviously it bothers you. And your denial is just more of the same. Cry like a baby...

Weird, right?

You are inspired to stalk me and post your drivel, so obviously it bothers you. And your denial is just more of the same. Cry like a baby...

Said Leroy to your mom whilst making you behind the KFC

Said Leroy to your mom whilst making you behind the KFC

Just keep makin' it up. But try for a little more creativity and humor. You are pretty lame actually.
© 24hourcampfire