Home
After Trump said he would send agents to more cities, Philly’s district attorney lays out how he might criminally charge federal officers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-22/philly-d-a-threatens-to-arrest-federal-agents
Sounds like he's the kind of guy who would stick his tool in the pickle slicer, too!
Only theoretically.
Called the city of brotherly muggings for a reason.

A string of corrupt mayors.
Unconstitutional laws..
Bombings of entire city blocks....
Pandering to his base
When my dad spent three months in Pennsylvania Hospital, in 1987-88, I spent a lot of time walking the streets of that city, just to clear my head and come to terms with what Dad was going through (he was in a state of dementia). Felt pretty secure and safe doing so. I wouldn't set foot in that schit-hole city today, and the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of it's leadership.
We are actually headed down there now. My new born needs heart surgery at CHOP. I'm carrying a Sig 226 and have a Suppressed At pistol in the truck
News flash, local police don't guard Federal Buildings. This is the same prosecutor that doesn't press charges against local felons?
This business of public officials from one branch or level of government at confrontational odds with another is just one of a number of things I've noticed in our society in the past couple of decades that I used to only associate with what I've seen in some third-world schitholes.
Trump really needs to stay out of this mess and let it burn.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
We are actually headed down there now. My new born needs heart surgery at CHOP. I'm carrying a Sig 226 and have a Suppressed At pistol in the truck

My prayers go out to you, your family AND YOUR SON! Please keep us in the loop ... I wish you all the best.
This has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives. But if any president, Trump or Obama, sent Federal agents into our county they could sit on the steps of the Federal buildings and guard them. If they tried to detain anyone, anywhere else our Sheriff would arrest them. And this is about as conservative a county as there is.
Originally Posted by JMR40
This has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives. But if any president, Trump or Obama, sent Federal agents into our county they could sit on the steps of the Federal buildings and guard them. If they tried to detain anyone, anywhere else our Sheriff would arrest them. And this is about as conservative a county as there is.

What happens if those feds are pursuing federal offenses?

You are full of schit.
Lets me get this. Federal forces are sent into a city under the Insurrection Act of 1807 as amended in 2007. The procecutor has these arrested, detained, which in itself is an act of insurrection.

Interesting, kinda think he's blowing smoke.

Wishing all the best for you and yours. Please let us know how that young man does.

He’s in good hands there at CHOP.

All due respect JMR but you and y’all’s Sheriff are and would be dead wrong. And dead could actually be the operative word.
Wonder who the DA thinks is going to do the arresting?
His investigators? Philidelphia PD? Good Luck with that.

Prayers from Colorado for you and the little one. Stay safe!!
Not sure those federal agents will allow themselves to be arrested.......................just sayin'.

MM
This was already settled in 1865, like it or not.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Not sure those federal agents will allow themselves to be arrested.......................just sayin'.

MM

Not any po-po in that city that'd argue with them either.
I double dog dare Philadelphia prosecutor Larry Krasner to arrest a federal officer discharging his duty.
Interfere w Feds under Insurrection Act? DA perp walked w Mayor! Be quite a sight.
Like to see Lightfoot walked. Actually looks like she belongs on MJ’s”Thriller” video.
She’s got those wide set eyes and goofy look like a fetal alcohol victim...but I think she’s just stupid.
Local tyrants are easy to find.
The DHS crap is bad b/c federal agents are in city limits off federal property and are effectively kidnapping people off the street without jurisdictional authority. It's what [bleep] juntas in Latin America do. It’s not a insurrection. Pure pretext.

The mayor and or governor need to tell the feds: “you are hereby put on notice that any federal officer caught off federal property in or out of uniform who is "touching, detaining, arresting" any person off any federal property will be arrested for kidnapping, conspiracy to commit interstate kidnapping, unlawful arrest, etc.Furthermore we remind the DHS, that our city has xyz officers, and our state has xyz highway patrolmen, and we have xyz national guard armories with the commensurate personnel. We will arrest your personnel and use the appropriate force deemed necessary to apprehend any federal violators."

They should literally arrest the federal officers and watch trump and Barr [bleep] all over themselves. Force the feds to go directly to the Supreme Court for a ruling. Make a huge spectacle of it and deride them as hypocrites as the republicans are always preaching state right.

I can't believe Barr is facilitating this [bleep] and other [bleep] for trump. And all the while, the hard-core ultra right wing folks are saying "trample harder orange Jesus." I see a lot of Joseph Stalin in Trump.

Does he think trump will be president for life?

I'm seriously wondering if he believes that. Because if not, he's setting up the next president who may be a democrat to use his whacked model of behavior.
Those lib politicians just need a vacation down south- - - - -an all expense paid trip to GITMO.
Originally Posted by conrad101st
The DHS crap is bad b/c federal agents are in city limits off federal property and are effectively kidnapping people off the street without jurisdictional authority. It's what [bleep] juntas in Latin America do. It’s not a insurrection. Pure pretext.

The mayor and or governor need to tell the feds: “you are hereby put on notice that any federal officer caught off federal property in or out of uniform who is "touching, detaining, arresting" any person off any federal property will be arrested for kidnapping, conspiracy to commit interstate kidnapping, unlawful arrest, etc.Furthermore we remind the DHS, that our city has xyz officers, and our state has xyz highway patrolmen, and we have xyz national guard armories with the commensurate personnel. We will arrest your personnel and use the appropriate force deemed necessary to apprehend any federal violators."

They should literally arrest the federal officers and watch trump and Barr [bleep] all over themselves. Force the feds to go directly to the Supreme Court for a ruling. Make a huge spectacle of it and deride them as hypocrites as the republicans are always preaching state right.

I can't believe Barr is facilitating this [bleep] and other [bleep] for trump. And all the while, the hard-core ultra right wing folks are saying "trample harder orange Jesus." I see a lot of Joseph Stalin in Trump.

I'm seriously wondering if he believes that. Because if not, he's setting up the next president who may be a democrat to use his whacked model of behavior.

You do understand that domestic terrorism charges are the baileywick of federal LE, right? And that they have every right to arrest people suspected of such?
If crossing state lines to loot, burn, and vandalize isn't something the feds can prosecute, just what is? Pick these dipwads up, identify them, and prosecute any of them who are out of their home state. No bail for terrorists!
gitem..best wishes for your little one.philadelphia chop is the finest childrens hospital in the world.i went thru some serious issues with my 3 yo in 2002.they were phenominal.also loved the description of that lightfoot creature in chicago.i have been trying to figure out if she is a she male or tranny..as don king used to say only in america.

You do understand that domestic terrorism charges are the baileywick of federal LE, right? And that they have every right to arrest people suspected of such?

Im thinking someone is mixed up on the definition of "facilitating", its application with the present example...and is either complicit or really fugging stupid.
From the link, and words from the Phili prosecutor
"It is not OK when there is no probable cause to jump out of a rental van and just requisition people off the street. That looks like a dictatorship. That looks like a kidnapping. That looks like a crime. So there's nothing unusual about federal law enforcement doing law enforcement work, where it may follow the law and where they have jurisdiction to do so"

The video I saw with the mini van and 2 camo'd johnny law type with I think they had "police" on their outfits, was supposed to be " catching federal property violators".

How does it change from marked officers to the BS un-named folks, and cracking skulls and how is this an unlawful detention if said dude was a suspect in a federal crime?
So if a looter attempts to burn down federal property, assaults a federal officer and walks 50 ft away and the local police refuse to arrest the violent its hands off? So secret service only has authority inside federal buildings?

Kidnapping innocent people off of the street?

Always wonder the low IQ clowns that by into the MSM lies and misinformation and they're here on a sportmens forum

Don't board up those buildings- - - - -leave the doors unlocked and invite the scumbags to come on in. They'll be stupid enough to do it. Once they're inside and trespassing on and/or vandalizing federal property, don't let them out. I wonder how many will have to disappear before the rest of the stupid fuggs get the message?

"Step into my parlor", said the spider to the fly!
Seems the Portland, Or crowd is complaining of folks being snatched up and thrown into unmarked vans. Not heard of a single missing person report though. If the locals won't protect my property, I'd be quite happy if the Feds stepped up.

A couple news reports tonight with some downtown business owners complaining that customer numbers were down. Wonder why? Networks though seem to be assuming that riots are the new norm, as they're getting no mention on our nightly reports.

Have had a few chats lately with local liberal kids, and the entire issue is due to over reaching law enforcement. They should just leave those peace loving demonstrators alone. If a protestor throws a rock or lobs a Molotov cocktail into the street, he's instantly moved into the criminal behavior category and I'd run them in.
Is he going to arrest them personally, or send some cops to try and arrest them?

Happy hunting.
Trump and Barr will sort it out. That's all you really need to know.
Originally Posted by sloone
gitem..best wishes for your little one.philadelphia chop is the finest childrens hospital in the world.i went thru some serious issues with my 3 yo in 2002.they were phenominal.also loved the description of that lightfoot creature in chicago.i have been trying to figure out if she is a she male or tranny..as don king used to say only in america.

That thing is a gamma ray overexposed tree frog.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by sloone

That thing is a gamma ray overexposed tree frog.
Beetlejuice there actually favors ol Don King. I wonder if she's his love child.

Prayers on the way.

LMAO

Where do you darlings of dumb fugk come up with this schit?

Your wife read it to you off Facebook?

Do your country a huge favor and please do not fugk.

Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by deflave

Thanks in advance.

No schit. Needs to be on a ventilator, because their brain is not getting any oxygen.
Originally Posted by rlott
Trump really needs to stay out of this mess and let it burn.

He does have an obligation to the law abiding citizen there (if any).
The pussy can prepare all he wants and still wont be ready for the 'fu-king he's going to get running with that program.

The Sheriff is going to sit on his hands and let them do their job.
Good luck to him with that.
Protect Federal property and let the mayors destroy their cities. No
clean-up or rebuilding funds.
Originally Posted by Pat85

The Sheriff is going to sit on his hands and let them do their job.

Or help them do their job.
Soros backed local commie DA's in elections.

All over the country.

That favor is now due.

So how many US Marshalls, FBI agents, INS agents has he arrested? What about military police coming after AWOLs? Does your sheriff arrest them as well?
Cool. Interfering with a Federal officer doing his duties. Should prove interesting for the prosecutor to be indicted and so on.
As our infamous former governor Earl Long once told the arch segregationist Leander Perez "Lee you can't fight the feds, they have the H-bomb".
Originally Posted by Hastings
As our infamous former governor Earl Long once told the arch segregationist Leander Perez "Lee you can't fight the feds, they have the H-bomb".

As I recall, Uncle Leander Perez (Plaquemines) did quite well as did Uncle Joe Meraux (St. Bernard) and they did so without federal “assistance “.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

As I recall, Uncle Leander Perez (Plaquemines) did quite well as did Uncle Joe Meraux (St. Bernard) and they did so without federal “assistance “.

Right. Earl was referring to the fight against integration.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Right. Earl was referring to the fight against integration.

Hastings, if you’ve not read “Huey P Long by doctor T Harry Williams, then you need to.

I waited 3 semesters at LSU to get in his American History class. T Harry was a world recognized authority on Long and The Civil War.

There’s a lot about Earl in the book cause Earl was Huey’s pit bull.

Also get Clyde Vidrine’s book “ Just Taking Orders: A Southern Governor’s Watergate “. About Edwin Edwards.

My best wishes for a successful outcome and good health from now on.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I double dog dare Philadelphia prosecutor Larry Krasner to arrest a federal officer discharging his duty.

ub oh double dog dare sh_t gettin real
So, is the prosecutor going to make the arrests or does he think his cops will do that? No? So he’s blowing hot air...

Prayers for your little one and of course yourselves too. We went through heart surgery with our youngest son at birth, 7 days and 18 months when he was born in 1988. Just a few months ago, he had open heart surgery to replace a valve at age 30. Neo-natal and congenital heart surgeons are highly skilled people.
Jeff

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Lmfao
Never heard of a DA making arrests. I thought they were court jockeys.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
So, is the prosecutor going to make the arrests or does he think his cops will do that? No? So he’s blowing hot air...

From what we have seen over the past few years, the cops will do as they are told no matter what they are told.

If they are ordered to stand down, they stand down.
If they are ordered to confiscate legally possessed firearms, they confiscate legally possessed firearms.
If they are ordered to arrest Federal Agents, they will arrest Federal Agents.
He is trying to obstruct a Presidential order. What an idiot.
How much are these people pad to not do their job and watch America burn.
All a bunch of Marxist, made-up BS.

The Feds are there to protect federal property and arrest people who vandalize federal property..

The Marxists don't want No-Knock raids to happen, so they are getting their wish granted by the LEOs grabbing them off the street. This is what an end to No-Knocks looks like.

BTW, Gitem, God bless your child.
Originally Posted by rong
Pandering to his base

This....

Originally Posted by steve4102

From what we have seen over the past few years, the cops will do as they are told no matter what they are told.

OK, what happens when they arrest each other? Curious is all....

Chaos, as it was planned.

Chaos, as it was planned.

Ain’t happening.
The last time a Democrat politician tried to interfere with a presidential order to protect federal property did not go well. The property was some fort in Charleston harbor and the president was some guy named Lincoln.
Yeah. The southern state didnt want to renew the norths lease on the property and the north wouldnt vacate the souths property as was legally required.
The Feds need to arrest Phiily's prosecutor for obstruction...
He has a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth, squaking to his supporters, I dont think it would be so easy to arrest a Federal LEO.
It's hilarious how all of a sudden, these these big centralized government socialists are born again decentralized government advocates, all because it means opposing Trump.
© 24hourcampfire