Home
https://www.abccolumbia.com/2020/07...or-stealing-guns-from-incoming-packages/

LEXINGTON, S.C. – A gun theft ring at a midlands UPS hub was busted last week by Lexington County deputies. The guns were stolen from incoming packages at the shipping company’s hub in West Columbia.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Williams, Tre`von Damarius
Tre’von Williams, 19 (LCSD)
Peters, Kenyon
Kenyon Peters, 18 (LCSD)
Kinney, Dishon Deandre
Dishon Kinney, 18 (LCSD)

Byron Burke, 19, Jalen Green, 19, Dishon Kinney, 18, Kenyon Peters, 18, and Tre’von Williams, 19, face charges of breach of trust. Kinney and Peters are also charged with criminal conspiracy.
Green, Jalen Rashaad
Jalen Green, 19 (LCSD)
Burke, Byron
Byron Burke, 19 (LCSD)

UPS’s security team notified the Lexington County Sheriff’s Department that guns were being stolen from incoming trucks. LCSD says Kinney and Peters devised the plan and that all five men sold the guns or gave them away while on company time.
Ups Guns
Photo of guns reported stolen in UPS theft ring (LCSD)

Investigators arrested them at the UPS hub Thursday. They have been released from the Lexington County Detention Center after meeting conditions of their bond.
yep that`s the type that will do that crap and probably still get a light sentence and it should be life or death instead.
All darkies, who would have thought that!!!!!
Those darn teens.
Not a white gun in the lot.

Dats racist.
It’s ok. I’m sure the passed a background check and are only seeking reparations for da man keepin em down!
Those are some f ucked up names. where the f uck do they come up with such s hit ?
Wonder why they get disproportionately represented in prison?
This types of shîts wouldn’t happen if we had free college.
Originally Posted by slumlord
This types of shîts wouldn’t happen if we had free college.

Prison is their college and, yes, it's fully paid for.
They learn bad stuff in there and might catch covid19
Originally Posted by WTF
Those are some f ucked up names. where the f uck do they come up with such s hit ?

Zimbabwe
Parachutes, repatriate to some chithole darky country.
'
Look like WW2 movies, all the planes taking the trash back.

Let em be kangs n chit.

I am glad that they got caught.
That is just shocking. Buckwheats stealing chit.
Originally Posted by slumlord
They learn bad stuff in there and might catch covid19

Yeah that's right with a little luck they can get aids too. MB
Shocking.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Those darn teens.

LOL.
Why is the BATFE not involved, and why were they released, Bet the don't show up for their hearing.

I used to work in SC and saw it too much, Bench warrants for no shows. No one will be looking for them, but if they happen to get pulled over or otherwise detained and the cop calls it in, they;ll get arrested and held on the spot...
I'd be upset if my 50$ Raven .25 auto disappeared while being shipped by UPS. But then could you imagine if you were waiting on a Colt SAA or Python? how about a Wilson Super Grade 1911? The thought these porch monkeys "pilfered" it would be very upsetting.
Negroes stealing..............who woulda thunk it?
UPS scraping the bottom of the chit drum employing that kind of trash, serves em right, dumbfu-k names like those wouldn't make the first interview.
Solution: Ship nasty snakes labeled as firearms. Guessing a 6’ rattlebug would give them pause.
A 22 short in the ear will fix the problem of those bastards...
Originally Posted by gunner500
UPS scraping the bottom of the chit drum employing that kind of trash, serves em right, dumbfu-k names like those wouldn't make the first interview.

That's what's happened to places like UPS, and USPS as well, along with a lot of other places. They fall victim to the need to be diversified, and it ends up biting them in the azz.
UPS regulations for next day air are due to internal problems such as this, then they charge you for it.

UPS is the premier over the road driving job in America, stay out for 5 days and home for 2. Pay around $100K with good benefits.

These guys work hard for a few years at the terminal, at age 21 get their CDL, at age 25 they would have one of the best blue collar jobs in America. Over the road driver for UPS. They threw it all away.
Good jobs are hard to come by and now those negros are going to be on welfare and food stamps. Looks like another case proving how well affirmative action works.
So all those guns probably had a "Steal Me First" sticker applied to the packaging, right ?
The guns have to be shipped Next Day Air. I would imagine that these guys looked for small, heavy packages that were Next Day Air.
Take the package into the back room and open it, if it wasn't a gun throw it away. Also, they would look for either the return address or the "ship to" address, if either one was a gun store they figured they had a gun.

I have been digging around, can't find the details of the bust. I imagine UPS is keeping their security procedures secret. But UPS has got to have cameras all over the place. Plus every time a package is taken off of a truck, or put on a truck, it is scanned. I would imagine it would be hard to steal stuff from a UPS depot.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

The rest of the country has no idea what we have to put up with on a daily basis here... between the "get out of my way" drivers on the streets and highways or the perpetually offended with a chip on their shoulder...
Just shoot um
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

UPS is the premier over the road driving job in America, stay out for 5 days and home for 2. Pay around $100K with good benefits.

These guys work hard for a few years at the terminal, at age 21 get their CDL, at age 25 they would have one of the best blue collar jobs in America. Over the road driver for UPS. They threw it all away.

Originally Posted by simonkenton7

^^ this ^^
Can’t fix stupid..
Originally Posted by WTF

Looking at the national average their mothers probably hadn’t made it as far as high school when theses boys were born. Who would expect anything smarter?

Osky

That's what's happened to places like UPS, and USPS as well, along with a lot of other places. They fall victim to the need to be diversified, and it ends up biting them us in the azz.

Slight edit

Yeah, I think UPS needs to take a serious look at the manger that is stupid enough to hire this bunch.

Wanna bet the manager is a White Liberal Woman.
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby

The rest of the country has no idea what we have to put up with on a daily basis here... between the "get out of my way" drivers on the streets and highways or the perpetually offended with a chip on their shoulder...

Yes, and when you point that out on here, you end up being called a racist.
Originally Posted by WTF

I swear they make them up, spur of the moment, at the hospital when the baby was born..

I know of one who is called " LaMon Gelo"

His parent(s) spelled it 'Lemon Jello' on the birth certificate.

I wish I were kidding.....dysgenics at work.
Oh, and I bet they got a mag box for a Rem 700 as well..I had one 'disappear' at UPS...
Turn em over to the Klan
Ya gotta take a hard look at your HR department for hiring such as that.

I thought for sure the thieves would be of Swedish decent. Hmmmm.
Catch and release Is how we handle crime now.
[quote=Lennie]https://www.abccolumbia.com/2020/07...or-stealing-guns-from-incoming-packages/

LEXINGTON, S.C. – A gun theft ring at a midlands UPS hub was busted last week by Lexington County deputies. The guns were stolen from incoming packages at the shipping company’s hub in West Columbia.
Peters, Kenyon
Kenyon Peters, 18 (LCSD)
Kinney, Dishon Deandre
Dishon Kinney, 18 (LCSD)

Byron Burke, 19, Jalen Green, 19, Dishon Kinney, 18, Kenyon Peters, 18, and Tre’von Williams, 19, face charges of breach of trust. Kinney and Peters are also charged with criminal conspiracy.
Green, Jalen Rashaad
Jalen Green, 19 (LCSD)
Burke, Byron
Byron Burke, 19 (LCSD)

UPS’s security team notified the Lexington County Sheriff’s Department that guns were being stolen from incoming trucks. LCSD says Kinney and Peters devised the plan and that all five men sold the guns or gave them away while on company time.
----------------------------

America's "finest"
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Catch and release Is how we handle crime now.

Bingo!
Originally Posted by steve4102

Yeah, I think UPS needs to take a serious look at the manger that is stupid enough to hire this bunch.

Wanna bet the manager is a White Liberal Woman.

That or friends and family hiring plan.
Motley fuggin crew there....
Originally Posted by WTF

Quite a few years ago in the Baton Rouge area, a lot of unwed “groid” women delivered babies and “not” having names chosen, some of the doctors and nurses assisted them. They were using medically related names, often using hyphens, or syllabizing different from the original word .....often venereal diseases were the source of the name! I wasn’t living there at the time, but heard from a pretty reliable source. There was quite the outrage, when this was discovered! memtb
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by WTF

Quite a few years ago in the Baton Rouge area, a lot of unwed “groid” women delivered babies and “not” having names chosen, some of the doctors and nurses assisted them. They were using medically related names, often using hyphens, or syllabizing different from the original word .....often venereal diseases were the source of the name! I wasn’t living there at the time, but heard from a pretty reliable source. There was quite the outrage, when this was discovered! memtb

That's an old joke, usually told as a true story. Not sure if it has basis, but the form I heard was the doctor's (or nurse's) recommendation of Gonorrhea for a new born girl, and the mother was overjoyed to put that down on the document as her new baby's name.
Blue gums...
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by WTF

I swear they make them up, spur of the moment, at the hospital when the baby was born..

I know of one who is called " LaMon Gelo"

His parent(s) spelled it 'Lemon Jello' on the birth certificate.

I wish I were kidding.....dysgenics at work.

His brother was "Oran Gelo" IE: orange jello. Must to have been watching to many Bill Cosby jello commercials.

News "reporter" in Madison, Wi........

Tajma Hall
Reading on another forum that was over-moderated several years ago .
Threads like this would come up and the modern day outdoorsmen would cry along with a couple of black members - they were challenged to find where other races did such things . They came up with one or two over a period of a decade , then members flooded the thread with stuff like this thread - thread got closed as they often do outside of 24hrcmpfire .

You'd think honest blacks would agree with what whites+ others say about this kind of stuff but it seems they all get mad when things are pointed out .
I know plenty of hard-working, honest blacks, that use the N word more than most of us on here.

One was from GA, and was mad as hell that GA changed their state flag in 2001. He blamed it all on the "stupid naggers".
Wow, they thought they could also loot people's packages.
Hey, those guys are black! I thought black guys were the best humans on the planet!
Originally Posted by Lennie

Peters, Kenyon
Kenyon Peters, 18 (LCSD)
Kinney, Dishon Deandre
Dishon Kinney, 18 (LCSD)

Green, Jalen Rashaad
Jalen Green, 19 (LCSD)
Burke, Byron
Byron Burke, 19 (LCSD)

Ups Guns

Investigators arrested them at the UPS hub Thursday. They have been released from the Lexington County Detention Center after meeting conditions of their bond.

just as i thought Norweigans,Swedes, and Germans!
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Peters, Kenyon
Kenyon Peters, 18 (LCSD)
Kinney, Dishon Deandre
Dishon Kinney, 18 (LCSD)

Green, Jalen Rashaad
Jalen Green, 19 (LCSD)
Burke, Byron
Byron Burke, 19 (LCSD)

Ups Guns

just as i thought Norweigans,Swedes, and Germans!

I think one of them has a half Italian Grandmother.........

I don't know how they would even expect to get away with it. Dimwits are common but this is a lot of dimwits in one location. UPS obviously has resources in place to track their packages and surveillance cameras must be everywhere. It's not like you're filching a few extra fries working at McDonalds.
Originally Posted by WTF

Take the first two letters of the names of the last 3 guys their mom slept with and combine. There ya have it
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by WTF

Take the first two letters of the names of the last 3 guys their mom slept with and combine. There ya have it

I believe you meant 13, but your fingers stumbled. smile smile smile
The bottom one had a real name. They should fry his ass because he had no excuse. The others are pissed because they don’t even really know their names. Ed k
There goes PaDDler's retirement dream job at Burger King....
Why don't the BLM and all the black activist and celebs do something about these kids, Help them and try to educate them. Why steal when you can earn to money to buy as much as you want.
Originally Posted by benchman
Hey, those guys are black! I thought black guys were the best humans on the planet!

They are, when they are reduced to room temperature.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by benchman

They are, when they are reduced to room temperature.

Thanks for that quote. It made my day.
Fireball2: "THEY" are absolutely NOT "disproportionately represented" in jails and prisons all across our once great country!
"THEY" are underrepresented in jails and prisons all across our once great country!
Last I heard "THEY" commit 54% of the felonies and only 52% of the prisoners are "THEY" (negro's)!
Don't let the deceit and lies espoused by the liberal bootlickers in the main stream media here in the once great country known as the United States of America affect your common sense thinking.
Used to be here in this formerly great country known as the United States of America "you do the crime YOU do the time"!
Sadly our liberal court systems, judges, parole boards etc bend over backwards to keep "urban youth's" out of jail, prison, the justice system, paroles, probations etc etc etc - these cretins will be out and about capering (criminalizing!) within the week.
These five "THEYS" are the product of liberalism, white guilt, the generational welfare bitch propagation and lack of respect for others (no father figures in their lives!).
Sad.
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Arrested but would HR have fired them, like the guy who posted on facepalm about the rioters?

Peters, Kenyon
Kenyon Peters, 18 (LCSD)
Kinney, Dishon Deandre
Dishon Kinney, 18 (LCSD)

Green, Jalen Rashaad
Jalen Green, 19 (LCSD)
Burke, Byron
Byron Burke, 19 (LCSD)

Ups Guns

How many billions a year are pissed off from having to hire and being unable to fire such dimocrap scum. Never mind. Ill ask Ejp, Sickermore, Leroy and Gayghost. Im sure those geniuses will have the answer.

I guess thats a real incentive for US companies to move operations to Chingow.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Peters, Kenyon
Kenyon Peters, 18 (LCSD)
Kinney, Dishon Deandre
Dishon Kinney, 18 (LCSD)

Green, Jalen Rashaad
Jalen Green, 19 (LCSD)
Burke, Byron
Byron Burke, 19 (LCSD)

Ups Guns

How many billions a year are pissed off from having to hire and being unable to fire such dimocrap scum. Never mind. Ill ask Ejp, Sickermore, Leroy and Gayghost. Im sure those geniuses will have the answer.

I guess thats a real incentive for US companies to move operations to Chingow.

Now I don’t know about you , but I surprised!!!!
Ingwe: I think I can "better" your "lemon jello" name?
Back in a previous life I had occasion to arrest a 16 (sixteen!) year old "urban youth" (welfare spawn, negro, juvenile delinquent, baggy pants pot head!).
It was a semi-serious crime and seeing this hoody wearing low pants, backward hatted cretin had no identification and he claimed to be a "juvie" we needed to notify his "parents" as soon as possible and when doing so verify his identity.
Slight amount of paper work was required before notification and (lets call him "rastus") it turns out rastus could NOT spell his own middle name! He could pronounce it but he could NOT spell it!
Remember this was a sixteen year old human being (?).
Of course he did not know who his father was, let alone how to contact his "father", so I called his "mama".
She verified the pronunciation of her wayward sons middle name and spelled it for me - I wish I had kept my notebook of that incident because the middle name was listed there and I have long since forgotten it.
Thats a no never mind though - grasp, if you can, a society that produces a non mentally retard human being that could NOT spell its middle name at age 16+!
My all time favorite negroey name though was one laid upon a college football player who's first name was "Pterodactyl"! This was before P/C and the two TV announcers that broadcast "Pterodactyls" game made mention a few times, that I heard anyway, that it was NOT a nickname!
He-he.
I don't know what, part of our society is trying to do, with these bizarro names?
Takes all kinds I guess?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Stop picking on these poor niqqers. At least they had jobs.
What’s the problem! [bleep] ,Da have insurance!

Emphasis on they had jobs!
© 24hourcampfire