Home
Guess after the Weatherford incident, and rapid Cleburne response, BLM/Antifa didn't show... smile

This needs to happen everywhere!

Get organized!

********************************************************************************

Rumored protest fails to develop; Counter-protestors arrive in Cleburne in force

Expected on Tuesday, according to the posts, were bus loads of Black Lives Matter and/or Antifa members bent on targeting downtown’s Liberty Hotel, Wright Plaza mural, Gone With the Wind Museum and Gen. Pat Cleburne statue.

Several on Facebook offered alleged credible evidence of such while several others labeled such claims unlikely or an outright hoax. That a clash not unlike the scenario rumored on Facebook between protesters and counter-protestors occurred last weekend in Weatherford further fueled chatter of the possibility of such being not out of the question in Cleburne.

Many also took to Facebook on Monday, vowing to show up Tuesday to counter-protest and protect Cleburne property. Claims and counterclaims abounded early Tuesday of buses and/or Antifa members spotted as did word of doctored photos of buses sporting Black Lives Matter logos.

The self-described patriots and counter-protesters began to arrive about 1 p.m. Tuesday and soon packed Wright Plaza, the sidewalks of South Caddo Street and other downtown locales. As of 4:30 p.m., no protestors, Black Lives Matter or Antifa members were to be found.

https://www.cleburnetimesreview.com...874bda4-d120-11ea-b16a-cf6d3c6a1567.html

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://apnews.com/0ba37004902d0ebe433b3ca867582185

Good on y'all for protecting your heritage and way of life from these paid anarchists.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
https://apnews.com/0ba37004902d0ebe433b3ca867582185

Good on y'all for protecting your heritage and way of life from these paid anarchists.

Yeah, that one was in Weatherford. Turned bad for BLM...

The one in Cleburne that happened yesterday was thwarted.

I know the BLM hacks showed up, did a drive by with scouts, and didn't bring the main body of protestors in.

Here's a video of one of the drive by scouts... Funny she titled the video "Racists With Rifles". I didn't see or hear one racist action or word...

When they see this resistance, they call off the crowds and the protests. Cowards.

The Kia car in front of the one making the video is a BLM scout vehicle as well. Rental cars. It's what they do.

Trump just needs to announce that armed citizens have full immunity when protecting themselves, private property, or state/national monuments. That would put an end to this bull$hit real quick
"Racists with rifles against blm" give me a break! More like armed citizens protecting what is theirs from rioters and looters.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
"Racists with rifles against blm" give me a break! More like armed citizens protecting what is theirs from rioters and looters.

Bingo!
MAGA!

I believe I know a couple of those guys...freind of mine in Texas was heading out a couple nights ago to just such a thing...
My buddy is a rancher whose home is Cleburne. He called me yesterday abuot this. The stupid museum is tiny and you should likely pass it and not notice it. so glad locals stood up for it.
Originally Posted by KenMi
Trump just needs to announce that armed citizens have full immunity when protecting themselves, private property, or state/national monuments. That would put an end to this bull$hit real quick

Don't be stupid.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Don't be stupid.

That's actually the way it was designed to be...

The way it should be.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Don't be stupid.

The way it should be.

Seems right to me.
Force is the only thing they understand.

Logic, not so much.

DF
God Bless you Texans. If only the conservatives in the rest of this embattled country would grow a set of Texas-size balls!
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Logic, not so much.

DF

Just like the Hajii's
I tried to confirm this 2 weeks ago, because I didn't want to spread second hand stories. But I heard a similar thing happened in Mount Pleasant Texas.

I heard the Mayer marched with these bused in A-holes but a group of armed counter protesters, read patriots, surrounded the Confederate civil war monument to prevent it being destroyed or vandalized.

Well I called a pawn shop gun store in Pittsburg, which is just down the road and the owner confirmed the story. Two were arrested one BLM and one counter protester.
Originally Posted by 1911a1
I tried to confirm this 2 weeks ago, because I didn't want to spread second hand stories. But I heard a similar thing happened in Mount Pleasant Texas.

I heard the Mayer marched with these bused in A-holes but a group of armed counter protesters, read patriots, surrounded the Confederate civil war monument to prevent it being destroyed or vandalized.

Well I called a pawn shop gun store in Pittsburg, which is just down the road and the owner confirmed the story. Two were arrested one BLM and one counter protester.

Funny how the resistance to BLM lawlessness doesn't even hardly make a news on a local level. Much less national level.
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

Logic, not so much.

DF

Just like the Hajii's

They don't understand logic. Or reason.

They run 100% on lies, misinformation, and emotion.

The best you can hope for is to instill the basic human response of 'wanting to survive', in them.
My hometown, one of the oldest settlements in Texas (Zebulon Pike mentioned the Spanish crossing house on the Colorado in his official report to Prez Jefferson upon his release from prison in Mexico) is lost. Too many outsiders have dilluted the population. Natives are extremely few. That is the ones who are not already dead. The town is now a bedroom community of the great whore just up the river in Travis co.
Counter protestors marched alongside the NFAC crew who came to Louisville, and the NFAC folks ended up having an ND and hit three of their own with a bullet. It's not just in Texas, some folks just aren't going to take this nonsense any more.

Some good old boys calling themselves "The Committee of Patriotic Sheepdogs" had the NFAC crew pretty rattled, and might have caused the NFAC clown who coon-fingered his AK some distress. Or not. No one knows, and no one's talkin'.
LOL, good deal, come get you some................................................................
This is very good news, and about time!!! I hope it starts a trend.
Mt. Pleasant and Pittsburg.

Back when I was active in the cattle business, I visited that area many times, know some ranching families there. Even visited Carroll Shelby's Pittsburg ranch.

I don't understand why BLM or Antifa would even consider that area, probably the least likely for them to score any points.

They better stick to the big, left run cities, stay away from conservative small TX towns and rural areas. Locals may not have much of a sense of humor, or tolerance for anarchists. Doubt they'd passively let that happen. This ain't Seattle, this ain't Portland, this is TX.

Don't mess with Texicans, challenge'em at your peril...

DF

Back when I was active in the cattle business, I visited that area many times, know some ranching families there. Even visited Carroll Shelby's Pittsburg ranch.

I don't understand why BLM or Antifa would even consider that area, probably the least likely for them to score any points.

They better stick to the big, left run cities, stay away from conservative small TX towns and rural areas. Locals may not have much of a sense of humor, or tolerance for anarchists. Doubt they'd passively let that happen. This ain't Seattle, this ain't Portland, this is TX.

DF

Like cancer, they are trying to spread to the small towns.

I could have told them before hand how it would work out for them. But, as mentioned, logic doesn't figure in.
It does feel good to see patriots standing their ground.

With the MSM and the liberal mind set in so many area, it can get a bit discouraging.

Good folks need to let the country know that all ISN'T lost....

The vocal few can't control the whole country, maybe make a showing in a few leftist cities, but not out in fly over country...

It's ain't over... It's just getting started...

MAGA... People are scared and fear motivates. Trump's gonna run the table in Nov, bigger numbers than in '16...

Don't bet against it...

DF

DF

Like cancer, they are trying to spread to the small towns.

I could have told them before hand how it would work out for them. But, as mentioned, logic doesn't figure in.

Yep they are test probing out into these smaller communities.

With the MSM and the liberal mind set in so many area, it can get a bit discouraging.

The vocal few can't control the whole country, maybe make a showing in a few leftist cities, but not out in fly over country...

MAGA... People are scared and fear motivates. Trump's gonna run the table in Nov, bigger numbers than in '16...

Don't bet against it...

DF

Sure hope you are right DF. After watching Barr's testimony yesterday it is clear the Dems are living in an alternate universe. I sure got tired of hearing how all the "peaceful" protestors are either moms or vets.....
I’m curious to see what happens if they try these protests in some of the Mexican communities in Texas. A lot of those folks have roots here going back 100’s of years and it will be interesting to see how they respond to a bunch of white liberals telling them all about how black lives matter. Might be fun to watch.
It is as it should be and was intended to be.. This is PRECISELY what the 2nd Amendment was/is intended for. I too hope it spreads like wildfire. Enough is enough.
Originally Posted by TimZ

Don't bet against it...

DF

Sure hope you are right DF. After watching Barr's testimony yesterday it is clear the Dems are living in an alternate universe. I sure got tired of hearing how all the "peaceful" protestors are either moms or vets.....

Actually it wasn't a "testimony" or a "hearing", as such. They didn't let him talk, talked over him with their prepared political dribble and rudeness...

At least he was cool while they were hysterical...

He at one point said, this is a hearing, and I need to be heard, so I'm gonna answer the damn question...

That was the most animated he got, was otherwise cool and collected while they were into pressured speech, over talking him continually.

Jim Jordan did a good job calling them out, but they didn't listen, didn't want to hear.. Fat Nadler just sat there like the toad he is, not hearing a thing Jordan was saying, denying the reality of what was going on, just into himself and into the prepared narrative. Each Dem did a pressured presentation of their page of the narrative, over talking Barr and not letting him answer... No questions much, just lots of dribble and grandstanding to the cameras.

DF
I wish Barr would have just stood up and said '...if you're going to answer the questions yourself, why am I here...' and then turned and walked out!!!!!
The antifa / blm fugs concentrate on lefty cities because the know the can get away with their bad act. Now they are fishing small places to see if their sheeit will fly. That video crew should discreetly followed them back to where their buses were hiding and transfered the info to the counter protestors and let nature take it's course.

Don't be stupid.

The way it should be.

Lawyers don't want to hear that kind of talk, litigation is the only solution to these problems. That and government bailouts.
Lawyers rate right there with whale schittttt at the bottom of the ocean.
Disable their buses and make the ANTIFAGS walk home. "Running the gauntlet" a few times might make it hard for Soros to hire any more goon squads!
"I heard the Mayer marched with these bused in A-holes"

He must be from Dallas.
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

Logic, not so much.

DF

Just like the Hajii's

They don't understand logic. Or reason.

They run 100% on lies, misinformation, and emotion.

The best you can hope for is to instill the basic human response of 'wanting to survive', in them.

The soros team wants to see a protestor [rioter/arsonist] shot and killed so soros types and his people can scream MURDER on the MSM for 3 months .
They can show the little commie baby pictures and tear-up about what a great person he/she/it was before one of the gun toting murderers shot them .
I know a couple that live outside cleburn.
My wife’s sister and her husband but she is a flaming crazy liberal to the max.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Don't be stupid.

The way it should be.

Seems right to me.

The Governor, OK, but the President or any Federal Politician, stepping on States Rights and interfering in State Laws, not so much.
Originally Posted by billhilly
I’m curious to see what happens if they try these protests in some of the Mexican communities in Texas. A lot of those folks have roots here going back 100’s of years and it will be interesting to see how they respond to a bunch of white liberals telling them all about how black lives matter. Might be fun to watch.

won't go good, the majority of Mexican can't stand mayate's.

The Governor, OK, but the President or any Federal Politician, stepping on States Rights and interfering in State Laws, not so much.

All states are a member of the Union.

When the very state you live in is throwing you to the wolves, sacrificing citizens and private property and people's lives... just to favor a political movement, then things are broken, and our 2nd Amendment Right takes precedence over those willfully failed or neglected states rights.

No matter what state a citizen lives in, they have the God given right to take up arms to defend their families and property.

Do not think otherwise.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by billhilly

won't go good, the majority of Mexican can't stand mayate's.

Mayate. An excellent choice of a single word to describe them... And as you stated, it won't go well for the mayates.

When the very state you live in is throwing you to the wolves, sacrificing citizens and private property and people's lives... just to favor a political movement, then things are broken, and our 2nd Amendment Right takes precedence over those willfully failed or neglected states rights.

No matter what state a citizen lives in, they have the God given right to take up arms to defend their families and property.

Do not think otherwise.

I don't think otherwise.

I also Know, that the President of The United States has NO authority to grant anyone Immunity for any reason, especially when it comes to state law.

The President can pardon those convicted of Federal Crimes, he/she cannot pardon those convicted of State or Local crimes.

Immunity, all immunity, is granted by the Judicial Branch, NOT the Executive Branch.

Do not think otherwise.

I don't think otherwise.

I also Know, that the President of The United States has NO authority to grant anyone Immunity for any reason, especially when it comes to state law.

The President can pardon those convicted of Federal Crimes, he/she cannot pardon those convicted of State or Local crimes.

Immunity, all immunity, is granted by the Judicial Branch, NOT the Executive Branch.

I know all that. It's elementary.

What's not elementary, is states violating civil rights of their citizens while letting other criminals do whatever they wish.

Something has to be done to restore law and order.

People need to quit looking to govt of any flavor to save their asses and restore their civil rights.

That's up to the citizens. Or lose them forever.

If citizens stand up for themselves after being crapped on, and certain states want to persecute them for doing so, then I'm ALL in favor of the Feds kicking the state in the teeth.

Do not think otherwise.

I don't think otherwise.

I know all that. It's elementary.

What's not elementary, is states violating civil rights of their citizens while letting other criminals do whatever they wish.

Something has to be done to restore law and order.

People need to quit looking to govt of any flavor to save their asses and restore their civil rights.

That's up to the citizens. Or lose them forever.

If citizens stand up for themselves after being crapped on, and certain states want to persecute them for doing so, then I'm ALL in favor of the Feds kicking the state in the teeth.

OK, and don't disagree, but that is not Granting Immunity by the President, which is what KenMi suggested the President do, which as I pointed out is stupid to even think it let alone post it.
Given our constitution, standing in one state should be exactly like standing in any other state as far as your rights, and civil liberties are concerned.

Sadly, it isn't.

ALL states have abused the "state's rights" BS. It's just a matter of which states have abused them more.
Given our constitution, standing in one state should be exactly like standing in any other state as far as your rights, and civil liberties are concerned.

Sadly, it isn't.

ALL states have abused the "state's rights" BS. It's just a matter of which states have abused them more.

Indeed.
And there is not a damn thing the President of the United States can do about it, especially grant immunity.

Sadly, it isn't.

Indeed.
And there is not a damn thing the President of the United States can do about it, especially grant immunity.

I bet it burns your ass that some local folks took it upon themselves to protect their community.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Sadly, it isn't.

Indeed.

I bet it burns your ass that some local folks took it upon themselves to protect their community.

Not at all, I love it and that is the way it should be handled.

My comments are directed to the dumb ass that said President Trump should grant blanket immunity, which of course anyone with two brain cells left to rub together knows he has no legal or constitutional authority to do so.

Are you one of those dumb asses with less that two brains cell to rub together that think a President can grant such immunity, Why yes, yes, I think you are.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Sadly, it isn't.

Indeed.

Not at all, I love it and that is the way it should be handled.

My comments are directed to the dumb ass that said President Trump should grant blanket immunity, which of course anyone with two brain cells left to rub together knows he has no legal or constitutional authority to do so.

Are you one of those dumb asses with less that two brains cell to rub together that think a President can grant such immunity, Why yes, yes, I think you are.

My apologies! wink

We had the outsiders come to our town in June! They received the same type welcome, armed citizens blocking activity and protecting our city.

BLM is as racist as any group in the country.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Not as Racist as the leaders of the Democrat Party.

Have Always been and will always be.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Not as Racist as the leaders of the Democrat Party.

Have Always been and will always be.

The fact that they get like 90% of the black vote, The Democrats have a lot more to lose than to gain with that group. If it ever went to like 70/30%, they'd never win another election. The bottom line is that it is in the Democrat Party's best interest for racism, or the PERCEPTION of racism to never end.

Yeah, that would work. Put a stop to those egg sucking zeros.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

Yeah, that would work. Put a stop to those egg sucking zeros.

He can't do it. This is a Constitutional Republic with laws and the powers and constraints of the Constitution. He wasn't elected "Dictator". Sometimes I wish he were, however.
© 24hourcampfire