Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
This is very good news, and about time!!! I hope it starts a trend.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Mt. Pleasant and Pittsburg.

Back when I was active in the cattle business, I visited that area many times, know some ranching families there. Even visited Carroll Shelby's Pittsburg ranch.

I don't understand why BLM or Antifa would even consider that area, probably the least likely for them to score any points.

They better stick to the big, left run cities, stay away from conservative small TX towns and rural areas. Locals may not have much of a sense of humor, or tolerance for anarchists. Doubt they'd passively let that happen. This ain't Seattle, this ain't Portland, this is TX.

Don't mess with Texicans, challenge'em at your peril...

DF

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Back when I was active in the cattle business, I visited that area many times, know some ranching families there. Even visited Carroll Shelby's Pittsburg ranch.

I don't understand why BLM or Antifa would even consider that area, probably the least likely for them to score any points.

They better stick to the big, left run cities, stay away from conservative small TX towns and rural areas. Locals may not have much of a sense of humor, or tolerance for anarchists. Doubt they'd passively let that happen. This ain't Seattle, this ain't Portland, this is TX.

DF

Like cancer, they are trying to spread to the small towns.

I could have told them before hand how it would work out for them. But, as mentioned, logic doesn't figure in.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
It does feel good to see patriots standing their ground.

With the MSM and the liberal mind set in so many area, it can get a bit discouraging.

Good folks need to let the country know that all ISN'T lost....

The vocal few can't control the whole country, maybe make a showing in a few leftist cities, but not out in fly over country...

It's ain't over... It's just getting started...

MAGA... People are scared and fear motivates. Trump's gonna run the table in Nov, bigger numbers than in '16...

Don't bet against it...

DF

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

DF

Like cancer, they are trying to spread to the small towns.

I could have told them before hand how it would work out for them. But, as mentioned, logic doesn't figure in.

Yep they are test probing out into these smaller communities.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

With the MSM and the liberal mind set in so many area, it can get a bit discouraging.

The vocal few can't control the whole country, maybe make a showing in a few leftist cities, but not out in fly over country...

MAGA... People are scared and fear motivates. Trump's gonna run the table in Nov, bigger numbers than in '16...

Don't bet against it...

DF

Sure hope you are right DF. After watching Barr's testimony yesterday it is clear the Dems are living in an alternate universe. I sure got tired of hearing how all the "peaceful" protestors are either moms or vets.....

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I’m curious to see what happens if they try these protests in some of the Mexican communities in Texas. A lot of those folks have roots here going back 100’s of years and it will be interesting to see how they respond to a bunch of white liberals telling them all about how black lives matter. Might be fun to watch.

Last edited by billhilly; 07/29/20.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It is as it should be and was intended to be.. This is PRECISELY what the 2nd Amendment was/is intended for. I too hope it spreads like wildfire. Enough is enough.

NRA Benefactor 2008

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me." John 14-6

There is no right way to do a wrong thing
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by TimZ

Don't bet against it...

DF

Sure hope you are right DF. After watching Barr's testimony yesterday it is clear the Dems are living in an alternate universe. I sure got tired of hearing how all the "peaceful" protestors are either moms or vets.....

Actually it wasn't a "testimony" or a "hearing", as such. They didn't let him talk, talked over him with their prepared political dribble and rudeness...

At least he was cool while they were hysterical...

He at one point said, this is a hearing, and I need to be heard, so I'm gonna answer the damn question...

That was the most animated he got, was otherwise cool and collected while they were into pressured speech, over talking him continually.

Jim Jordan did a good job calling them out, but they didn't listen, didn't want to hear.. Fat Nadler just sat there like the toad he is, not hearing a thing Jordan was saying, denying the reality of what was going on, just into himself and into the prepared narrative. Each Dem did a pressured presentation of their page of the narrative, over talking Barr and not letting him answer... No questions much, just lots of dribble and grandstanding to the cameras.

DF

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I wish Barr would have just stood up and said '...if you're going to answer the questions yourself, why am I here...' and then turned and walked out!!!!!

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
The antifa / blm fugs concentrate on lefty cities because the know the can get away with their bad act. Now they are fishing small places to see if their sheeit will fly. That video crew should discreetly followed them back to where their buses were hiding and transfered the info to the counter protestors and let nature take it's course.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by KenMi
Trump just needs to announce that armed citizens have full immunity when protecting themselves, private property, or state/national monuments. That would put an end to this bull$hit real quick

Don't be stupid.

That's actually the way it was designed to be...

The way it should be.

Lawyers don't want to hear that kind of talk, litigation is the only solution to these problems. That and government bailouts.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Lawyers rate right there with whale schittttt at the bottom of the ocean.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Disable their buses and make the ANTIFAGS walk home. "Running the gauntlet" a few times might make it hard for Soros to hire any more goon squads!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"I heard the Mayer marched with these bused in A-holes"

He must be from Dallas.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Force is the only thing they understand.

Logic, not so much.

DF

Just like the Hajii's

They don't understand logic. Or reason.

They run 100% on lies, misinformation, and emotion.

The best you can hope for is to instill the basic human response of 'wanting to survive', in them.

The soros team wants to see a protestor [rioter/arsonist] shot and killed so soros types and his people can scream MURDER on the MSM for 3 months .
They can show the little commie baby pictures and tear-up about what a great person he/she/it was before one of the gun toting murderers shot them .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I know a couple that live outside cleburn.
My wife’s sister and her husband but she is a flaming crazy liberal to the max.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by KenMi
Trump just needs to announce that armed citizens have full immunity when protecting themselves, private property, or state/national monuments. That would put an end to this bull$hit real quick

Don't be stupid.

That's actually the way it was designed to be...

The way it should be.

Seems right to me.

The Governor, OK, but the President or any Federal Politician, stepping on States Rights and interfering in State Laws, not so much.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by billhilly
I’m curious to see what happens if they try these protests in some of the Mexican communities in Texas. A lot of those folks have roots here going back 100’s of years and it will be interesting to see how they respond to a bunch of white liberals telling them all about how black lives matter. Might be fun to watch.

won't go good, the majority of Mexican can't stand mayate's.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

The Governor, OK, but the President or any Federal Politician, stepping on States Rights and interfering in State Laws, not so much.

All states are a member of the Union.

When the very state you live in is throwing you to the wolves, sacrificing citizens and private property and people's lives... just to favor a political movement, then things are broken, and our 2nd Amendment Right takes precedence over those willfully failed or neglected states rights.

No matter what state a citizen lives in, they have the God given right to take up arms to defend their families and property.

Do not think otherwise.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1minute, 66 invisible), 2,640 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,192
Posts18,503,431
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.