Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Guess after the Weatherford incident, and rapid Cleburne response, BLM/Antifa didn't show... smile

This needs to happen everywhere!

Get organized!

********************************************************************************

Rumored protest fails to develop; Counter-protestors arrive in Cleburne in force

Expected on Tuesday, according to the posts, were bus loads of Black Lives Matter and/or Antifa members bent on targeting downtown’s Liberty Hotel, Wright Plaza mural, Gone With the Wind Museum and Gen. Pat Cleburne statue.

Several on Facebook offered alleged credible evidence of such while several others labeled such claims unlikely or an outright hoax. That a clash not unlike the scenario rumored on Facebook between protesters and counter-protestors occurred last weekend in Weatherford further fueled chatter of the possibility of such being not out of the question in Cleburne.

Many also took to Facebook on Monday, vowing to show up Tuesday to counter-protest and protect Cleburne property. Claims and counterclaims abounded early Tuesday of buses and/or Antifa members spotted as did word of doctored photos of buses sporting Black Lives Matter logos.

The self-described patriots and counter-protesters began to arrive about 1 p.m. Tuesday and soon packed Wright Plaza, the sidewalks of South Caddo Street and other downtown locales. As of 4:30 p.m., no protestors, Black Lives Matter or Antifa members were to be found.

https://www.cleburnetimesreview.com...874bda4-d120-11ea-b16a-cf6d3c6a1567.html

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
https://apnews.com/0ba37004902d0ebe433b3ca867582185

Good on y'all for protecting your heritage and way of life from these paid anarchists.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
https://apnews.com/0ba37004902d0ebe433b3ca867582185

Good on y'all for protecting your heritage and way of life from these paid anarchists.

Yeah, that one was in Weatherford. Turned bad for BLM...

The one in Cleburne that happened yesterday was thwarted.

I know the BLM hacks showed up, did a drive by with scouts, and didn't bring the main body of protestors in.

Here's a video of one of the drive by scouts... Funny she titled the video "Racists With Rifles". I didn't see or hear one racist action or word...

When they see this resistance, they call off the crowds and the protests. Cowards.

The Kia car in front of the one making the video is a BLM scout vehicle as well. Rental cars. It's what they do.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Trump just needs to announce that armed citizens have full immunity when protecting themselves, private property, or state/national monuments. That would put an end to this bull$hit real quick

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
"Racists with rifles against blm" give me a break! More like armed citizens protecting what is theirs from rioters and looters.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
"Racists with rifles against blm" give me a break! More like armed citizens protecting what is theirs from rioters and looters.

Bingo!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
MAGA!

I believe I know a couple of those guys...freind of mine in Texas was heading out a couple nights ago to just such a thing...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My buddy is a rancher whose home is Cleburne. He called me yesterday abuot this. The stupid museum is tiny and you should likely pass it and not notice it. so glad locals stood up for it.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KenMi
Trump just needs to announce that armed citizens have full immunity when protecting themselves, private property, or state/national monuments. That would put an end to this bull$hit real quick

Don't be stupid.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

Don't be stupid.

That's actually the way it was designed to be...

The way it should be.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by steve4102

Don't be stupid.

That's actually the way it was designed to be...

The way it should be.

Seems right to me.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Force is the only thing they understand.

Logic, not so much.

DF

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
God Bless you Texans. If only the conservatives in the rest of this embattled country would grow a set of Texas-size balls!

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Logic, not so much.

DF

Just like the Hajii's

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I tried to confirm this 2 weeks ago, because I didn't want to spread second hand stories. But I heard a similar thing happened in Mount Pleasant Texas.

I heard the Mayer marched with these bused in A-holes but a group of armed counter protesters, read patriots, surrounded the Confederate civil war monument to prevent it being destroyed or vandalized.

Well I called a pawn shop gun store in Pittsburg, which is just down the road and the owner confirmed the story. Two were arrested one BLM and one counter protester.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 1911a1
I tried to confirm this 2 weeks ago, because I didn't want to spread second hand stories. But I heard a similar thing happened in Mount Pleasant Texas.

I heard the Mayer marched with these bused in A-holes but a group of armed counter protesters, read patriots, surrounded the Confederate civil war monument to prevent it being destroyed or vandalized.

Well I called a pawn shop gun store in Pittsburg, which is just down the road and the owner confirmed the story. Two were arrested one BLM and one counter protester.

Funny how the resistance to BLM lawlessness doesn't even hardly make a news on a local level. Much less national level.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Logic, not so much.

DF

Just like the Hajii's

They don't understand logic. Or reason.

They run 100% on lies, misinformation, and emotion.

The best you can hope for is to instill the basic human response of 'wanting to survive', in them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
My hometown, one of the oldest settlements in Texas (Zebulon Pike mentioned the Spanish crossing house on the Colorado in his official report to Prez Jefferson upon his release from prison in Mexico) is lost. Too many outsiders have dilluted the population. Natives are extremely few. That is the ones who are not already dead. The town is now a bedroom community of the great whore just up the river in Travis co.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Counter protestors marched alongside the NFAC crew who came to Louisville, and the NFAC folks ended up having an ND and hit three of their own with a bullet. It's not just in Texas, some folks just aren't going to take this nonsense any more.

Some good old boys calling themselves "The Committee of Patriotic Sheepdogs" had the NFAC crew pretty rattled, and might have caused the NFAC clown who coon-fingered his AK some distress. Or not. No one knows, and no one's talkin'.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, good deal, come get you some................................................................

Trump Won!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

651 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 80 invisible), 3,264 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,631
Posts18,533,232
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.