Home
For years I made fun of people staring at tiny little screens aka the smart phone.

But now I feel stupid for not getting one sooner.
(try not to stare)

Kinda like what people say after they buy a can, why didn't I get one sooner.
(of course I don't have one of those yet)
Predicting Garth Brooks would not make it in country music after seeing him play at a nightclub. It was a great show, make no mistake about that, but I was more traditional country and he was too "rockish".
There was that one time I thought I'd made a mistake and it turns out I hadn't. smile
I was wrong as hell about what career to pursue.
I was wrong about a chick that had already had her baby.

I asked when she was due

bad bad bad

Good thing she was in another department a good ways away down in accounting.
There once was a girl from Nantucket...
I used to think that a couple of guys on here were unfairly targeted, boy was I wrong..........Lol, sometimes it takes me awhile but I get there.
I just started wonderin' if Amazon ain't the devil.
Originally Posted by slumlord
I asked when she was due

Lol, I learned that lesson the hard way as well, never again will I ask before it is confirmed!
Superbowl a couple years I thought the Falcons had it in the bag.....

Nope.

Fuuckin' Brady pulled it off.
I once thought Garth Brooks was not a piece of dog scat. But then I heard him disrespecting his present,at the time, wife "Sandy" in a sexual manner on national television.
I seen these two dudes one time a mexican restaurant they sitting together on the same side of a booth

I thought oh man, aint that somethin. They looked like normal working dudes, had some bubba cut off sleeves with like Earl and Cleatus embroidered name tags, i think.

I thought man i cant even trust my gaydar anymore.

Well after a couple minutes, dude #3 come back, guess he was droppin a deuce

I was sho nuff wrong
That a hot milf wouldn’t take a 19 year old horny teen to bed.

😬😎
I am often wrong about presidential elections. I predict the Democrat will win. Often I'm wrong (thank God).
I thought there were only 2 genders. Now I hear there there’s like 78 of them! Wholy moly was I off on that one!
I was wrong once when i thought i had been wrong.
I thought i had been wrong in thinking there couldn't be enough dumbasses like Suckermore and Ejp and Gayghost and la Roye in America to vote Zero in as POTUS again.
I thought I had been wrong, but I was wrong about that.
Zero actually got in again by illegal vote tampering in two counties in Indiana and Florida, not from dumbfughks like djs, Northmam, Jell0 and bleck chicks who thought he would pay their rent for their vote.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Nope.

Yep there's a pic around here with sheep sack hangin out my mouth... Fuuckin Brady. 😂
Black chicks changed your luck. Nope.
Yesterday’s meatloaf is today’s sloppy joes

Nope.

I was conflicted needing Brady to win so the Falcons would lose.
For years I made fun of people staring at tiny little screens aka the smart phone.

(try not to stare)

Just wait until you get your first iPad Mini.
DeFlave is a nice guy.
I just started wonderin' if Amazon ain't the devil.

It is.
Was wrong about gravity. It pulls upward when one flys inverted.
For most of my life I always said (nobody’s that stupid). Then they sold pet rocks and it’s been downhill ever since. Edk

Nope.

Bob Kraft gets caught in an Asian massage parlor.

Tom Brady and Gronk are playing for the Buccaneers.

Cam Newton is on the Patriots.

Crazy times.
Easy women are bad.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Was wrong about gravity. It pulls upward when one flys inverted.

I don't think that was gravity.
Wait, I may be reading you wrong
A French Brittany would find wild pheasant in what I thought was a bare tilled field.
I grew up around smart, attractive and decent women......so figured most were like that, could be trusted at personal and professional levels.

Nope.

Now i think they shouldn't be allowed to hold any office or position of authority.

They shouldnt vote or drive either
What's the difference between Medusa and modern women?
Thank you all for the good replies!

Seriously, glad to compare mistakes.

I can't think of anything else.
Originally Posted by hookeye
I grew up around smart, attractive and decent women......so figured most were like that, could be trusted at personal and professional levels.

Nope.

Now i think they shouldn't be allowed to hold any office or position of authority.

I grew up in my youngest years around women that while strong willed, and proud lived life as they were meant to and tended family and worked as needed around the farm. Then we moved and I was exposed to "women" that would rather pretend to be a man and work a job while someone else raised their kids. Or whore around and have multiple complicated "families". I didn't appreciate what a slut brought to the table till much later.

Been a couple times "I wonder what's over that next ridge" got me into tough situations.

Metaphorical and literal. laugh
I used to think wearing reading glasses meant you were old.
Sometimes takin' a look takes a while!

It'd be easy if it didn't take longer to get home.
I thought I was good at drinking, but, I was actually just very experienced.
Trump, the night he was elected I thought, a New York celebrity that loves the camera...................this is going to go south quickly. He has done 200% better thought.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Easy women are bad.

Hah! I read this as “Easy women are bald!” And I thought, boy ain’t that the truth!

Nope.

I grew up in my youngest years around women that while strong willed, and proud lived life as they were meant to and tended family and worked as needed around the farm. Then we moved and I was exposed to "women" that would rather pretend to be a man and work a job while someone else raised their kids. Or whore around and have multiple complicated "families". I didn't appreciate what a slut brought to the table till much later.

That slot has power.
IMHO a smart gal can get what she wants without being a slut.

But yeah, most take the slutty route. Of course about half say they didnt.
Sometimes takin' a look takes a while!

It'd be easy if it didn't take longer to get home.

Amen brother, amen.
I thought for a long time that Blueberry Pop Tarts were the best.

I was wrong. Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts are clearly superior.
My dad did warn me about the super pretty gals.
Got one that was hot and thought she was a princess.
Screamer that just laid there ( like warned about )
Originally Posted by Cross
Easy women are bad.

Hah! I read this as “Easy women are bald!” And I thought, boy ain’t that the truth!

lol Was told once long ago the bald ones shave to get rid of the critters.
I thought I only liked snakes and sparklers.
I thought the saying “if you want to know what a girl will become, look at her mother” was nonsense.

That one left a mark.
Look at the ankles.
Thick is to hold tonnage later.
My ol ladys mom is skinny, nuts......but skinny

Nope.

That slot has power.
IMHO a smart gal can get what she wants without being a slut.

But yeah, most take the slutty route. Of course about half say they didnt.

That's because most of are not smart enough to know the difference.

My dearly departed Auntie used to say, "Bitch ain't smart enough to sell it, she gives it away for free".
Look at the ankles.

Maybe it's just me, but frankly I would rather (as a precursor of things to come) see a prospective mate's mother to be a bit thick around the middle, than observe her to be bat schitt crazy.

It's tough to spend your retirement years with a crazy woman, the chubby ones still need love.
I thought I only liked snakes and sparklers.

What about Husker Düs and Husker Donts?
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Look at the ankles.

Maybe it's just me, but frankly I would rather (as a precursor of things to come) see a prospective mate's mother to be a bit thick around the middle, than observe her to be bat schitt crazy.

It's tough to spend your retirement years with a crazy woman, the chubby ones still need love.

Bat schitt crazy would have been an improvement in character...

But the ankles were nice enough.
Look at the ankles.

Are you my long lost twin?
I was sure that the .17 HMR was going to flop even faster than the 5MM Rem did.
I thought I was wrong once.......................but I was mistaken.

However, I did make the mistake of runnin' around wild, new car, bars, girls, fishing club (takes a lot of equipment), etc etc..................when instead I should have invested 2 or 3 night's partying money in dirt lots on the fringes of the major SoCal cities (Think Temecula, Moreno Valley, Poway, Ramona). Hell, I never thought Fresno metro area would even be a thing, now there's over 500K folks there........Fresno for Peter's sake.

Oh well, I ended up marrying OK, with a decent retirement, and can hang out at this place when I'm not out doing yard stuff or hunting.
Bill Clinton’s re-election
Look at the ankles.

Man...i got the bat shît crazy one, I told you about via PM

lol

Her is mother is super bat chit crazy, with ocd, phobias and superstitious about every little thing
Been my experience that all women are bat chit crazy
Give em long enough and you will find out
You may find out after 30 minutes or after 30 years but you will find out
I'm positive I can trim that toenail a tad closer...

Redheads, passion over sanity. (x3)!!

Divorced women, are divorced for a reason. (True)! They're like democruds leaving a liberal state for a conservative one, then still voting Democrap.

I started a new job on halloween and said to the secretary, "Nice costume!"

But that is how she always looked. She was a punk rocker.

(try not to stare)

I had the early Nokia devices, before they were "smart". Now I refuse to get a "smart" phone. Will never own one.
Center console boats rode to wet.

(try not to stare)

Seriously? You just upgraded the old flip phone to a genius phone? That's like going from a screw driver to a cordless impact. LOl
First time I ever voted, I thought Ross Perot was gunna pull it off. He did, he pulled off enough conservative votes to get that other azzhole elected. And we're still paying for it.
I thought that Mossberg would fail in their most recent attempt to sell a bolt action centerfire rifle when they acquired the Raptor design and turned it into the AT-100/MVP/Patriot line. I figured that if they couldn't make a respected design like the Mossberg-branded Howa 1500s work, they had no chance with a design that nobody seemed to have much success with.
Originally Posted by mathman
Wait, I may be reading you wrong

It’s a matter of perspective I reckon. Most days when you’re going about your business earth pulls you down, but when the moon is overhead it tries to pull you up. Very confusing it is.

From the Delta Quadrant,

DD
Thought I could make a woman happy. Hahahaha!
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I thought that Mossberg would fail in their most recent attempt to sell a bolt action centerfire rifle when they acquired the Raptor design and turned it into the
AT-100/MVP/Patriot line. I figured that if they couldn't make a respected design like the Mossberg-branded Howa 1500s work, they had no chance with a design that nobody seemed to have much success with.

Those Mossberg Patriots are peculiar. I really do not like the design, with that cheap plastic "bedding block." But when I put one to my shoulder, it feels like a million bucks. Comparing one to a cheap Thompson Center, the TC felt like a slab of 2x6. The TC is probably the better rifle, but based on feel alone, the Patriot wins hands down.

I can't prove it and of course it is subjective, but I think one of the selling points of the Patriot is a very natural shouldering position for many folks when they bring it up. The damn things just feel like they are going to be accurate, whether they actually are or not.

It was just supposed to be a fart......
They told me an over-the-counter ointment would make my herpes simplex 99 go away.
All terrain vehicles, I saw one advertised in the early 80's in a Outdoor Life.....I thought and said that no self respecting, serious hunter would ever consider one of these. Hunter's were tough( I believed)
Since , this prediction- hunting was invaded by motorsports.
Except for a few keen hunter's out there, the toughness is gone.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
They told me an over-the-counter ointment would make my herpes simplex 99 go away.

You're supposed to apply the ointment after daily ablations with a handheld propane torch. They must have forgot to tell you the last part.
That I will have some free time as soon as I get the current job, project or crisis taken care of.
Too many to count. I will toss this out.

He who hath no erred, hath not endevered.

The only guy that never made a mastake is the guy that never done anything.
Estimated D cell battery life in my 1st Ronco Pocket Puzzy.

Ya gotta work faster before the power goes down.

It just aint the same with run down batteries.

Kinda frustrating........

I am still thinking for one.

It might take more time.
America would never put that Arkansas mouth breathing cigar stuffer and his bittch on a broom in the White House.

People would never pay real money for garden hose water in a bottle. (although it does make more sense in Wolf Point ;-{>8 )

Nope.

I AGREE ! Pete53

Did she have a brown Jeep and drive you to Great Point lighthouse? If she I hope you didn't get the crabs.
Too many to list here, but the highlights: when an ill tempered woman proposes marriage...just say no. Solid state ignition will never replace points. By Gawd, I''ll walk before I pay a buck for a gallon of gas. Ross Perot is the man. Pay money for a bottle of water? No way Slick Willy gonna win a 2nd term. No way a clown like Obama gonna get a second term. Ted Cruz is gonna kick that New York con man's butt. etc. etc.
I thought that there would always be enough wild coveys of quail to hunt for the rest of my days, and that I would never be without a bird dog. I've been wrong about both for about 25 years now, and it sucks.
We haven't the bandwidth for my indiscretions.

Nope.

He'll my wife's a nurse n her best friend is a doctor and both tell my girls never trust a woman.too many hormones running around in too small a space ,crazy gonna happen sooner or later

Shoulda jumped into engineering...
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
I thought that there would always be enough wild coveys of quail to hunt for the rest of my days, and that I would never be without a bird dog. I've been wrong about both for about 25 years now, and it sucks.

No bird dog!!!how the devel are you not bat crap crazy.some days nico is the only one I can talk to!!
I should be able to do that....on about 100 projects that did not work out
Originally Posted by SKane
We haven't the bandwidth for my indiscretions.

Nicely put Scott !

'Bout the same here.

Nope.

You were used to women before the womens liberation from slavery men "forced" on them and cheap divorce lowyers on every street corner. They went from ladies to women with penis envy, who want to fughk men - over.

They have the BLM syndrome.

Now days they will hate a guy for the pain they had in childbirth, and want to make him pay.
How about the making of Parker reproductions, and some idiots buying them.........
Originally Posted by benchman
Thought I could make a woman happy. Hahahaha!

And she kept thinking you were mean because you didnt when all the time it was because you couldnt.

Some can go to church every day and still wonder why the hell you dont do what THEY tell you, knowing if you did everything would be just peachy, while at the same time knowing you cant do it right or good enough to please them. crazy

That love was a short term proposition tied to lust.

That she’d wake up one day & leave me. Came close a few times but she’s still here, still loving me. Not as hot as she used to be, but I love her more than ever.

Whose unit was big as a bucket...
My ex
And now happy
Originally Posted by Cross
Easy women are bad.

lol Was told once long ago the bald ones shave to get rid of the critters.

It's so they can have any hair color they want. That way the carpet and drapes don't have to match.
Originally Posted by Nicosdad
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

No bird dog!!!how the devel are you not bat crap crazy.some days nico is the only one I can talk to!!

Who says I'm not bat crap crazy? laugh

We've had an assortment of mutts who have showed up by happenstance over the years; the last one, a lab mix who lived with us for 15 years, died 2 years ago and we (I) haven't had the heart to replace him yet. I keep thinking one is going to appear on the farm the way Rex and Tiny did, and we will take him or her in. I've been wrong about that too; it hasn't happened yet, so we've begun to look, tentatively. Baby steps.

Edit to add: I will hope and pray for the best outcome for you with regards to your health issue. Draw near unto God and He will draw near unto you.

I can't think of anything I've been wrong about.
Long ago, loading gear into a Yukon expecting the beautiful smart girl I had met some months prior to NOT be there when I got back in a year.

Thinking EVERY X or Current Mil/Leo guy carried 24/7/365! crazy that one knocked me over with a feather when I found some, [MOST] worry about 'comfort' when out and about.........HO LEE FU-K! i'll get comfortable when I get back to the GD house.
I was at work in a different building (downtown) that I would go to about once a month to check their files. Only knew a couple of folks.

Took a break and went to the men's room. A lady was in front of me and was about to enter. I said whoops, the ladies room is that door over there. She said I am a man and they won't let me use the ladies room.

She went into a stall and I left before she came out.

This was a good number of years ago.
Originally Posted by kingston

(try not to stare)

Just wait until you get your first iPad Mini.

This X100, a IPad Mini will fit in the inside zip pocket in a Cahartt jacket. Load all your service and parts manuals on it and it makes life a lot simpler when your trying to run equipment and keep everyone else's running also. Ordering parts from the field is a breeze when your looking at the factory parts diagrams with the part numbers.
I was incredibly naive thinking everybody on the campfire was a good natured old guy, one you'd sit around the fire and learn something from. Really, I thought everyone would get along.

I know. Stupid.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I was incredibly naive thinking everybody on the campfire was a good natured old guy, one you'd sit around the fire and learn something from. Really, I thought everyone would get along.

I know. Stupid.

It MIGHT be you. wink

I know. Stupid.

It MIGHT be you. wink

lol Nah, couldn't be.

The poster or his wife saying is is the same the poster or wife thereof who doxed 'flave.

Ever the victim. Poor poor ballz.

Folks being called out for being full of shidt is a good thing. Otherwise the information being sought can't be trusted. YMMV
i thought my first wife and i would grow old together and die in our late 80's. she was killed in a car accident 7 years ago, just a few days shy of our 40th anniversary. a stark reminder that we aren't in charge of things.

I know. Stupid.

It MIGHT be you. wink

I get along fine with people that want to. Many don't.
I thought stock market would bottom late summer and I thought real estate would slow down this year.
I always thought quicksand was going to be a way bigger problem then it’s turned out to be...
I thought the Covid horseshit would slow down real estate around here. Quite the opposite. Bunch of out-of-state people moving into MT after they've probably ruined their state. Funny, according to my real estate agent, many of the out of state buyers her company has been dealing with are from Texas....I don't think R's are going to be a majority for much longer there. But I could be wrong.

Finally got a handle on my dream 40+ acres that has water, though.
I’m having a hard time with this question.

I know. Stupid.

Don’t feel bad Fireballz.

I’m sure God thought you’d act like a man. Boy was he off.

LOL
I am never wrong.
Originally Posted by deflave

I know. Stupid.

LOL

I knew I could count on you to drive home my point

I know. Stupid.

It MIGHT be you. wink

No way!

I know. Stupid.

LOL

Shouldn't you be askeerd with all the info he's got on you?
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I know. Stupid.

LOL

Shouldn't you be askeerd with all the info he's got on you?

Still playin it safe huh Paul?
1. Santa Claus
2. People in general were honest
3. My two wives, (consecutive not concurrent like a sentence)
4. Women in general
5. Women specifically
Sam,

I thought of something and it isn't too far off from your own reflections;

When texting first came about I thought it was the dumbest fugking thing in the world.

I could not have been more wrong.
Originally Posted by overmax
1. Santa Claus
2. People in general were honest
3. My two wives, (consecutive not concurrent like a sentence)
4. Women in general
5. Women specifically

I getcha, as a young man I thought women fooled around with men to get men to like them.... only to discover that many women had a sex drive beyond that of many men.
I guess if I were God, and I wanted to make sure that my greatest creation stayed viable as a population , I'd have to make at least half of them so horny they could barely stand it?
Thanks God, you rock!
Wrong about? Trump wanting to declare himself king for life. But, now he's gone and done that too.
"Things that you were Wrong(about)."

Evolution! I used ot be an evolutionist. blush
I will not free base cocaine agin

It's Friday, man. I suggest waiting til Monday to make that sort of proclamation.
DeFlave is a nice guy.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
[Linked Image from ]
At 19 I thought you could never have too much sex. Then I met her.

I also thought there was no way this thread could be taken over by 'Balz making himself a victim.
Originally Posted by calikooknic

I also thought there was no way this thread could be taken over by 'Balz making himself a victim.

At least he doesn't drink milk straight out of a carton during this horrendous National Emergency Pandemic...

I mean Damn... we are all in this together and no one cares.
Originally Posted by calikooknic
At 19 I thought you could never have too much sex. Then I met her.

The Drama is always there...........Always.
I thought ballz only tried to make threads about deflave about himself
Never been wrong about any of my thoughts, just how I didn't act on them. crazy

(try not to stare)

Smart phones are one of most useful tools. But playing on it in public makes you look like a tool.

(try not to stare)

Sam;
Good evening to you my cyber friend, I hope you're all well and getting enough rain for the crops and feed.

It's been hot here lately, but overall the coolest summer I can recall up to that point and wet enough that the first cuts of hay were too wet for horses for sure.

When first reading your question, my initial response was that, even for me, the response would be far too long.

I'm wrong often Sam, well practiced you might say, you know? grin

Things that stand out in my mind would be that I've got a fairly fine tuned sense about folks - long story, but I do and my eldest daughter is at least as tuned. Anyway we both felt one guy in our church was trouble and sure enough he was deported back to El Salvador on multiple murder charges - but....

We both failed to spot an extremely practiced pedophile who was a youth councilor for awhile. His past caught up with him and last I heard he was still locked up, but I didn't catch any of it Sam - had him over here and helped him cut up a deer in our garage. Never an inkling of what he really was, you know?

Most other stuff has been inconsequential really, but again I am one practiced short fellow at being wrong Sam, one could say I'm good at it.

I do try my best to learn from it, but much of my life has involved "that sort" of learning for sure and certain.

Anyway sir, I hope you folks have a good remainder of the summer and the weather holds so you can make hay and silage plus get any other crops off.

Dwayne
Sam,

I thought any sport without live spectators would be plain fugkin' stupid.

Until I started watching the PGA Championship this week.

The absence of loud mouthed douche-bags yelling "GET IN THE HOLE" is quite refreshing.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
There was that one time I thought I'd made a mistake and it turns out I hadn't. smile

Yeah well, I thought I was wrong once but apparently I was mistaken.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Wrong about? Trump wanting to declare himself king for life. But, now he's gone and done that too.

Nov. 3rd ,you're gonna be proven terribly wrong again you stupid fuggin donkey. Bank it. President Donald J Trump.
YOUR President. 4 years of not having to worry about reelection, unhinged, making liberal heads explode. Every. Fuggin. Day. For 1460 days. Suck it bitch.
I thought Fireballz was posting one night. I was wrong, It was his husband.
I thought Fireball2 was a
widely respected member here
There would always be toilet paper and 9mm on the shelf.
[Linked Image from ]

That's funny
Originally Posted by keystoneben

Smart phones are one of most useful tools. But playing on it in public makes you look like a tool.

Ben, this world is getting crazy.
Originally Posted by BC30cal

I'm wrong often Sam, well practiced you might say, you know? grin

Dwayne, that makes two of us!

I'll spare you the farmer whine story about the river being too low to pump corn water.
(power house maintenance up stream)

And the hay that started blowing away ahead of the balers this morning....

All good though, hope you guys are well!

Sam,

The absence of loud mouthed douche-bags yelling "GET IN THE HOLE" is quite refreshing.

This I can get onboard with! I watched the NHL playoffs but found out that Dallas and Las Vegas both had players that kneeled for the Anthem. After seeing the Pens loose today I'm done. I'll watch PGA till I see one of those MF'ers kneel then I'll be done with them too.
Been thinking about this for a week. I got nothin.

wink
Sam,

Flave, golf is great to watch, one of my favorites as well.

Relaxing and nice scenery.
Sam,

Actually, it is when you're in a place like Montana or Idaho freezing yer ass off next to a stove trying to stay warm but still not catch fire.
Freezing temps yesterday.....brutal..

Originally Posted by gunner500
Long ago, loading gear into a Yukon expecting the beautiful smart girl I had met some months prior to NOT be there when I got back in a year.

Thinking EVERY X or Current Mil/Leo guy carried 24/7/365! crazy that one knocked me over with a feather when I found some, [MOST] worry about 'comfort' when out and about.........HO LEE FU-K! i'll get comfortable when I get back to the GD house.

Amen brother!

Coincidentally I was watching WWII in HD the past few days and one of the gentlemen whose story they were telling was a newly minted officer just after Pearl Harbor. His name was Charles Scheffel and he was from Oklahoma, he attended Oklahoma A&M. Charles was married to his sweetheart before shipping out to North Africa and wanted nothing more than to return to his beautiful bride just like so many men that never did. He was wounded and bleeding from a Nazi shell in the ruins of some European village when he came to the realization that if he didn’t get up and moving he would die. Charles said that he wanted nothing more than to get home so that he could “make love to his wife again”. He had all the ‘comfort’ he needed with only the memory of what waited for him at home.
He spent a good deal of time recovering but since they had to amputate his trigger finger he was sent back home. Once Charles got to Virginia (IIRC) he called his wife and said “quit work and come meet me in Arlington”. She replied “I’ll be getting on the 3 o’clock train day after tomorrow”. Charles was so excited to see the women he loved but hadn’t seen in a few years that he got to town a few hours early and was sitting there trying to figure out how he could afford a room at the Arlington Inn when a man approached him and said “Captain, you look like you’re having a hard time. Wait here....”. Two minutes later that man came back and said “Captain, hold out your hand”. Charles held out his hand and the anonymous man put the keys to The Suite at the Arlington Inn in his hands. Feeling that divine intervention had interceded just as it had a couple of times during his darkest moments of combat he said a prayer and thanked God for once again saving his hide.....then his beautiful bride arrived and they had a welcome home night the likes of which he only dreamt about...... the dream that sustained him in combat and carried him during the storms of battle was now hugging him and kissing him in real life....on American soil! His wife gave birth to their first child 9 months to the day after their reunion.

Anyway Sir, I thought of you and your story encouraged me to let you know that.

I guess that sometimes even a blind squirrel finds an acorn because I married way above my pay grade. Knowing what true love feels like makes Charles’s story easily relatable to those of us lucky enough to have found it.....I’d venture that you could relate as well. 👍

I like Happy Gilmore, too.....
Caddyshack will do on some days, too.
Sam,

Gayer'n AIDS.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Sam,

Gayer'n AIDS.

Jimbo,

that was mean. for a guy like Flave, from Chicago, golf is the great outdoors.

Sycamore
From Sickermores War Stories posts, I thought he was a patriot.

Come to find out, he liked Zeros restricted rules of engagement and the resultant increased US casualties. He also had no problem with record numbers of our warriors being unjustly prosecuted by dimocommie corksuckers.

He had no problem with Zero giving $150 billion to take us out. Nor did he have any appreciation for Trump getting the economy going or saving us from certain nuclear war with NK.

He also had no problem with Zero relieving hundreds of patriotic officers of their commands and replacing them with commie dick lickers.

He also had no problem with Zero weaponizing govt intel agencies against civilians in the cases of Tea Parties or Trump campaign officials and the duly elected POTUS.

I was wrong. Hes now a pos commie in my book, but since he's nice, yall suck it up.

Oh yeah, hes upset at Trump for being a liar and puzzy grabber.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Glad you guys are having fun.
I used to think the Democrat Party wanted the same things everybody else did for our country, but just went about it the wrong way. Now I realize the national leaders hate our country and are totally controlled by evil off shore (and domestic) entities. It took me to about the 1990s to realize it, I knew something was wrong, but I just didn't want to believe it.....sad but true. Too bad so many older Democrats still think it is their Grandpaw's party.

No, I am pretty sure that is limited to Ingwe and Dwayne, everyone else is fair game.

Glad you guys are having fun.

Lets see, you hunt, fish, support the 2A, vote Trump and pay your taxes. Youre pretty respectable to me.
Too bad you arent a nice slick talking backstabbing POS like Zero and Suckermore.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Come to find out, he liked Zeros restricted rules of engagement and the resultant increased US casualties. He also had no problem with record numbers of our warriors being unjustly prosecuted by dimocommie corksuckers.

He had no problem with Zero giving $150 billion to take us out. Nor did he have any appreciation for Trump getting the economy going or saving us from certain nuclear war with NK.

He also had no problem with Zero relieving hundreds of patriotic officers of their commands and replacing them with commie dick lickers.

He also had no problem with Zero weaponizing govt intel agencies against civilians in the cases of Tea Parties or Trump campaign officials and the duly elected POTUS.

I was wrong. Hes now a pos commie in my book, but since he's nice, yall suck it up.

"Not for a 3 stage event with a vertical blast. The first took out Hezbollahs missiles. The last big vortex blast means HMX rocket fuel."

I bet some hydroxychloroquine zinc and azithromycin would clear that right up!
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Jimbo,

that was mean. for a guy like Flave, from Chicago, golf is the great outdoors.

Sycamore

Sycamore,

The only reason you won’t walk onto a golf course is because you can’t.

LOL

Clark
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Gayer'n AIDS.

It’s a tough game.

Especially when summer is only six days a year.
I thought the Taurus Judge craze would last about a month.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Sam,

This I can get onboard with! I watched the NHL playoffs but found out that Dallas and Las Vegas both had players that kneeled for the Anthem. After seeing the Pens loose today I'm done. I'll watch PGA till I see one of those MF'ers kneel then I'll be done with them too.

If we aren’t good enough to see the game in person they can all go fugk themselves.

Golf excluded.
Originally Posted by Papag
I thought the Taurus Judge craze would last about a month.

LOL

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

CLASSIC 'gunner'...
I once thought I was wrong, but I was wrong!! 😁

"Not for a 3 stage event with a vertical blast. The first took out Hezbollahs missiles. The last big vortex blast means HMX rocket fuel."

Thats why you arent a dr.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Amen brother!

Coincidentally I was watching WWII in HD the past few days and one of the gentlemen whose story they were telling was a newly minted officer just after Pearl Harbor. His name was Charles Scheffel and he was from Oklahoma, he attended Oklahoma A&M. Charles was married to his sweetheart before shipping out to North Africa and wanted nothing more than to return to his beautiful bride just like so many men that never did. He was wounded and bleeding from a Nazi shell in the ruins of some European village when he came to the realization that if he didn’t get up and moving he would die. Charles said that he wanted nothing more than to get home so that he could “make love to his wife again”. He had all the ‘comfort’ he needed with only the memory of what waited for him at home.
He spent a good deal of time recovering but since they had to amputate his trigger finger he was sent back home. Once Charles got to Virginia (IIRC) he called his wife and said “quit work and come meet me in Arlington”. She replied “I’ll be getting on the 3 o’clock train day after tomorrow”. Charles was so excited to see the women he loved but hadn’t seen in a few years that he got to town a few hours early and was sitting there trying to figure out how he could afford a room at the Arlington Inn when a man approached him and said “Captain, you look like you’re having a hard time. Wait here....”. Two minutes later that man came back and said “Captain, hold out your hand”. Charles held out his hand and the anonymous man put the keys to The Suite at the Arlington Inn in his hands. Feeling that divine intervention had interceded just as it had a couple of times during his darkest moments of combat he said a prayer and thanked God for once again saving his hide.....then his beautiful bride arrived and they had a welcome home night the likes of which he only dreamt about...... the dream that sustained him in combat and carried him during the storms of battle was now hugging him and kissing him in real life....on American soil! His wife gave birth to their first child 9 months to the day after their reunion.

I guess that sometimes even a blind squirrel finds an acorn because I married way above my pay grade. Knowing what true love feels like makes Charles’s story easily relatable to those of us lucky enough to have found it.....I’d venture that you could relate as well. 👍

Great story, Ace. Some love themselves too much to ever really love someone else.

Thats why you arent a dr.

But Dr. Immanuel is! "very impressive".

"She said that she had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients, I thought her voice was an important voice but I know nothing about her," he said on Tuesday.
I was wrong last night when I turned off the hockey game last night thinking that Toronto would lose against Carolina and get tossed out the qualifying round.
In the late 70's I predicted that frisbee golf would never catch on .....
I thought Deflave had multiple personality disorder
Originally Posted by tzone
I can't think of anything I've been wrong about.

Except of course you being wrong about not ever being wrong whistle

Lynn
"There's no way they'll elect that jug eared son of a bitch TWICE!"

Fugawe, Me to couldn't believe it ! !!!!!!!
I thought the stupid fad of wearing ball caps backward would die in a couple of years, and that was a couple of decades ago,

I saw a young dude walking down the street about a week ago, mid-afternoon, bright sun here in the desert SW, and cap on backward

I guess it's considered cool in some circles. That and really ugly beards, sometimes both together.

Paul

Paul39, When I see one of our ranch hands with a ball cap on backwards, I ask them ( are you black?) they say no, then I say then turn your damn cap around, usually don't have to repeat it. Rio7
Makes me think of the Jimmy character in Yellowstone. Ranch hand, usually with the backward cap.

I suppose it's futile to wonder about what it means, if anything. If you are a baseball catcher or welder, OK. Everybody else it's just stupid.

Paul
Shooting vintage .44-40 rifles would be boring.
Originally Posted by RIO7

Paul39, When I see one of our ranch hands with a ball cap on backwards, I ask them ( are you black?) they say no, then I say then turn your damn cap around, usually don't have to repeat it. Rio7

Reminds me of times I asked some of my bro patients if they knew where from and why the fad of wearing loose, low pants originated. Yeah, toy boys in Huntsville when or just before my cousin was the warden there.
Originally Posted by Paul39
I thought the stupid fad of wearing ball caps backward would die in a couple of years, and that was a couple of decades ago,

I saw a young dude walking down the street about a week ago, mid-afternoon, bright sun here in the desert SW, and cap on backward

I guess it's considered cool in some circles. That and really ugly beards, sometimes both together.

Paul

You've never had a cap blow off? Had them in the way while shooting? Had them blocking whatever was above you? Lots of reasons, not to mention "just for the hell of it."

Wearing them backwards goes back at least a half century.
I don't think it means anything and don't pay it any mind .
Originally Posted by EdM

Shoulda jumped into engineering...

Should have never jumped out of it. I earned a BSEE degree and passed the EIT part of the professional license exams. I should have joined the workforce right then. frown
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Paul

You've never had a cap blow off? Had them in the way while shooting? Had them blocking whatever was above you? Lots of reasons, not to mention "just for the hell of it."

Wearing them backwards goes back at least a half century.
I don't think it means anything and don't pay it any mind .

Leroy, this you?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I was wrong about cabin fever, I thought it would be over by June. And here it is well into August! laugh
i thought it would be a good idea to participate here

Puzzy
Makes me think of the Jimmy character in Yellowstone. Ranch hand, usually with the backward cap.

I suppose it's futile to wonder about what it means, if anything. If you are a baseball catcher or welder, OK. Everybody else it's just stupid.

Paul

Or under a motorcycle helmet....or doing it just to piss off people that don't like it....
I thought HRC & Co would be locked up in Gitmo by now...
Originally Posted by ingwe

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

So hurtful. Almost like you intended it that way.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Amen brother!

Great story, Ace. Some love themselves too much to ever really love someone else.

Very true Jag.

That smokey white devil is no longer a part of my life, either.
© 24hourcampfire