Home
In Arkansas at the state capitol at 6pm Saturday.

Seriously.

You can watch his video on Jan Morgan's homepage. (Yeah I know, it's facebook... but it has the video.)

https://www.facebook.com/janmorganhomepage

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Video link... has to be copied to you web address box. https://www.facebook.com/debbie.garland.942/videos/1397645467101157/?__tn__=%2CdlCH-R-R&eid=ARAR4FHh10yW_jmSqI2C2M76ydu-JABvdNgtvRMUFscOCWleG4hPi2mrGDeouwr9ix4SBFaz6C5Tv4n3&hc_ref=ARTzyg8u1LTV7s5_gBHE41E-2gBru3kKRypHNQ_xoXCy-jpTNH_LGkWaqqefoeSlsXY
Bring it!
Be careful what you ask for,you may just get it. wink
I honestly believe the time for being careful is behind us. There's no way out of this. Look at the politicians who support BLM but do NOT agree with everything the movement stands for and they think that's "OK". Would that be the same as supporting the KKK but not everything they stand for?
Word is, 50 Republican politicians have already signed a letter promising free food/housing/money if he’ll just “compromise” and only burn half the town down.
Was he speaking English, because I could barely understand a word he was saying, with the exception of the use of the words “MFers”.
I wonder if he's got a prepaid burial plan?
"I pay taxes"

LOL, okay Jermequious
Wants a gunfight.

Ain’t got a clue.
Originally Posted by hillestadj
"I pay taxes"

LOL, okay Jermequious

laugh

Thought the same thing!

The only taxes he pays is the state sales tax when he buys a carton of Newports.
Is Grandmaster J and the guns go boom by themselves brigade gonna be their too????
Man, Jan has had a lot of work done over the years.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Word is, 50 Republican politicians have already signed a letter promising free food/housing/money if he’ll just “compromise” and only burn half the town down.

Yah, trueDat.
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
I honestly believe the time for being careful is behind us. There's no way out of this. Look at the politicians who support BLM but do NOT agree with everything the movement stands for and they think that's "OK". Would that be the same as supporting the KKK but not everything they stand for?

Essentially, yes. We live in interesting times.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Is Grandmaster J and the guns go boom by themselves brigade gonna be their too????

The Chicken and Waffle Division needs to re-arm with Nerf guns, might cut down on the casualty rate.
BLM to blacks is the same as KKK is to whites, just a different color
They will be there and they will tear the statue down without any opposition from LE or the Governor.
its time for a BLM/Antifa varmint season....
Originally Posted by gemby58

Lot of truth in that.

But the difference is that BLM is overwhelmingly supported.
Originally Posted by Seafire
its time for a BLM/Antifa varmint season....

What's stopping you? They were just in Springfield and I'm sure they'll be back.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Wants a gunfight.

Ain’t got a clue.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS...in Spades...so to speak...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
"I pay taxes"

LOL, okay Jermequious

laugh

Thought the same thing!

The only taxes he pays is the state sales tax when he buys a carton of Newports.

Or a bottle of Ripple. Or a purple and pink Icee.
"I pay taxes"

LOL, okay Jermequious

Folks, I've spent more than a few years doing tax prep for a chain, and I can absolutely tell you with 100% certainty, that he FILES his taxes every year, and then collects $4-5k of "Earned Income Credit", which, if you don't know that term, it means $4-5k of "free money from de crackers"...

But I'll say this, it's past time for being careful, being "careful" has what's got us to this point, and by "this point" I mean to damn near the point of losing our country to communists. (And by "damn near" I guess I mean that we've most likely already lost it, we just don't fully know it yet.)
An honest question here...

If you are jacked up on Fentanyl and gin and juice and you take to the High Ground with a rifle that you've never shot and is not zeroed.

Can you get dope on the fly?
Originally Posted by ingwe
Wants a gunfight.

Ain’t got a clue.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You bet Dan and Ingwe, those folk don't have any idea what awaits, and what awaits just wants to be left alone, there may be boogermen out there with a 30 year career of making trouble shhh, and be still. smile
Originally Posted by ingwe
Wants a gunfight.

Ain’t got a clue.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Arkansas, West Virginia South [which is a good thing IMO],
GOFERIT!
use a sniper and take him out with a warning any more crap going on the military will then come in and its with a green lite > you have a mask on you ,protest ,burn anything you will be shot !
Well, he obviously believes black lives don't matter. Or, that crime is the jungle exemption
I sincerely hope his is a "leader" of this organization.
Any school property close to the Capital?

Arrest then under the GFSZA.

Lot of truth in that.

BLM is a shell organization of communist subversives. They've already admitted they're "trained Marxists". They are Enemies Domestic.
When lead flies like words this will go the route of halloween costumes.
All the idiots on this thread who do nothing but post about these things while proclaiming their patriotic spirit... as long as it makes you feel tough hahaha

Attached picture 25536ECE-369A-49ED-9912-95D0EFCD1DC7.jpeg
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
I sincerely hope his is a "leader" of this organization.

He leads a group called "Endangered Species BLM"....

They have adopted a T shirt that incorporated a scope reticle on a white man, with "Black Ops"...

I chit you not.

Originally Posted by steve4102
They will be there and they will tear the statue down without any opposition from LE or the Governor.

This is the highly most likely outcome.....................more appeasement that will in turn lead to nothing but more outrageous demands that will, of course, be met then too.

MM
I wonder if the push for universal mask requirements was a counter by the deep state to the growing push (in response to antifa and BLM rioting, looting, vandalism, violence, arson, etc.. while masked) to outlaw the wearing of masks by "protesters." The timing seems too perfect. Seems like it was just a few months before the mask requirements came into place that folks were pushing hard to outlaw the public wearing of masks during "protests."
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Lot of truth in that.

BLM is a shell organization of communist subversives. They've already admitted they're "trained Marxists". They are Enemies Domestic.

Exactly.
Buncha X Box experts have no idea when it comes to the real thing.......
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

This is the highly most likely outcome.....................more appeasement that will in turn lead to nothing but more outrageous demands that will, of course, be met then too.

MM

Absolutely. There is no real opposition. White America has already caved. GD

Or "Patriots"
Originally Posted by greydog
White America has already caved. GD

Nope. They haven't.

They are just realizing that you have to choose your battles.

Fighting inside inner cities that are already lost to Commies, isn't on MY bucket list... What are you gonna do with a city if you win? whistle

I'll be saving my resources for when things get really bad, and they come into rural America.
I gotta a lot of ammo!
They're not really that dumb. Advocating hostility towards whites is just a black male mating ritual.

Nope. They haven't.

Fighting inside inner cities that are already lost to Commies, isn't on MY bucket list... What are you gonna do with a city if you win? whistle

I'll be saving my resources for when things get really bad, and they come into rural America.

Agreed. They've already shown they cannot grow a simple garden. You think any average farmer or rancher doesn't know exactly where their livestock is? If the cities collapse, rural people will lose a huge amount of money for their crops, but I don't think they'll starve.

................ BLM.... AKA the Klan with a tan, and a different uniform.

Nope. They haven't.

I've been hearing that same crap for months out of law abiding conservatives. Form my view point all this talk has only made the enemy stronger and more brazen. I'm just a pussy and don't plan on taking the fight to the enemy either....hopefully it won't come back to bite US.
There are over 400 million firearms in the United States. We (conservatives/patriots/God-fearing...etc people) own most of them. These crotch-stains and the other anarchist have been spoiling for a fight since President Trump was elected. I can't say that I want to avoid that conflict. I sincerely believe the crotch-stains and other misfits and criminals would not know what hit them if enough of us get pissed off and say "enough is enough".
[quote=gemby58]BLM to blacks is the same as KKK is to whites, just a different color

Lot of truth in that.

But the difference is that BLM is overwhelmingly supported.--> BY WHITE PEOPLE
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Nope. They haven't.

I've been hearing that same crap for months out of law abiding conservatives. Form my view point all this talk has only made the enemy stronger and more brazen. I'm just a pussy and don't plan on taking the fight to the enemy either....hopefully it won't come back to bite US.

The reason conservatives have not taken arms to the streets to clean up this mess is because the vast majority of them are law abiding citizens. Unlike the lawless scum that prowls the streets of the big cities.

There will be a break over point with conservatives though. When and where is anyone's guess.

But to think conservatives are weak, and all talk is just silly. We would rather have a legal and constitutional means of settling differences before resorting to the last resort... The 2nd Amendment.

When we get there, it means all others options have failed.

But they ARE failing. Fast.

A good, recent article addressing some issues...

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/07/bidens_civil_war.html
That guy should be careful what he whishes for, he might get it.
They won't come rural,they know how it would end for them. Besides they don't need to. If they take all the big cities along with the rural snowflakes we're out voted. Sad times for a lot of us good people.
Boogs always talk chit and then cry like bitches when one goes down.

Gonna be a lot to cry about sooner or later.

Originally Posted by guy57
They won't come rural,they know how it would end for them. Besides they don't need to. If they take all the big cities along with the rural snowflakes we're out voted. Sad times for a lot of us good people.

LOL.

You are under the impression that elections will actually matter?

Since when have the cities NOT voted Commie in elections?
"I pay taxes"

LOL, okay Jermequious

LMAO
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
"I pay taxes"

LOL, okay Jermequious

Folks, I've spent more than a few years doing tax prep for a chain, and I can absolutely tell you with 100% certainty, that he FILES his taxes every year, and then collects $4-5k of "Earned Income Credit", which, if you don't know that term, it means $4-5k of "free money from de crackers"...

But I'll say this, it's past time for being careful, being "careful" has what's got us to this point, and by "this point" I mean to damn near the point of losing our country to communists. (And by "damn near" I guess I mean that we've most likely already lost it, we just don't fully know it yet.)

He didn’t say he “files” his taxes, he said he “pays” his taxes.

You just showed us that we are all correct that he doesn’t pay ANY taxes.
Ya i know how cities have always voted, just sayin with so many of our young folks and snowflakes joining them we'er in deep sheit. When you watch the riots it's not all black folks at all.

Nope. They haven't.

Agree, said basically the same thing last night on another thread on here
You guys are overlooking the root of the problem. Politicians that allow this to happen and require LE to stand down. THEY are our #1 enemy right now.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You guys are overlooking the root of the problem. Politicians that allow this to happen and require LE to stand down. THEY are our #1 enemy right now.

In my opinion the politicians are a symptom, not the disease. I think the #1 enemy in America right now is the cultural / educational rot that produced this.

[Linked Image from gannett-cdn.com]
Mudsharks swimming up street to Section 8 spawning grounds?
Locally a pregnant shark got shot in the leg, not cooperating with the po po.
Go figure.

This country needs a purge.
Originally Posted by auk1124

In my opinion the politicians are a symptom, not the disease. I think the #1 enemy in America right now is the cultural / educational rot that produced this.

Judging from that picture, it would appear that the problem is ugly white women.

If the right politicians were leading, our education system wouldn't look like it does. We have a (God-fearing, conservative) leadership vacuum in this country right now.
Kinda what i'm sayin.We've lost a lot of our young people to the liberal bullsheit their are taught from pre school on.
Originally Posted by billhilly

Judging from that picture, it would appear that the problem is ugly white women.

It's always the hysterical women that nobody wants to f-u-ck.

They've been assured all their childhood that they are special, winners, amazing, etc. When they enter real adult life, reality sends them off the rails.
So can we jest deport all the ugly white women then?

Typical commonality in that picture:

1 – Sub 85 IQ (Can’t think for themselves)
2 – Batschit crazy that no man wants anything to do with.
3 – Stuff their Pie Holes all day, because they are “angry” at the world and get Fat.
4 – Have zero life.

When you have all of the above, you have a person that needs a place to feel important and release all the anger from within from not being able to have a relationship with the opposite sex.

And the Communists are always waiting with open arms to provide these Useful Idiots with the platform they desire, so they can “feel” important and “tell” you how important they are.

That picture is a representation of the democrat Communist Party membership across the country in every city they reside in.
Right on Elkslayer91 .

I went to the local library - it is packed with ugly-ass women with scowl on their faces at their low paying job ..
I'd bet 50 - 1 odds that the vast majority of them are Hillary lover types and hate a VERY rich successful man like President Trump .
Get off work head home to the cat and a box of cookies - flip the tv on rachal madcow MSNBC ....

The simple truth is that they will disarm us as soon as they ascend to complete power, POTUS, Senate, House, SCOTUS. It is likely that this election will be that point. They will pervert the Constitution, and LEO and the military brass will follow along like the dogs they've become. Paychecks, Bennies, and Pensions will be our undoing.

It'll be the Boomers who go down fighting.

Skanks
I pity the fools ...
Originally Posted by 22250rem

................ BLM.... AKA the Klan with a tan, and a different uniform.

DemocRat Organizations being a key observation
Originally Posted by hookeye
Locally a pregnant shark got shot in the leg, not cooperating with the po po.
Go figure.

This country needs a purge.

That gentleman has quite the vocabulary.
Lol.

The guy in the video is a clown. First, you never telegraph what you are going to do. That is the low IQ showing itself.

You will never make a low IQ, a high IQ. In a more complicated world, low IQs fall farther and farther behind. This explains a lot of the anger in this specimen. I would bet a test would prove he is in the low 80s.

Fat girls loaded with bitterness have always sucked. They get losers for boyfriends or husbands. And then they get mad at the world when it doesn’t work out.

You can always put them in orbit by reminding them that they were far too ugly to be on prom court. Regular people don’t give a flying flip about something like that. I am ugly and I don’t care. These bitter cows never leave high school so use it to your advantage. Lol.
BLM bringing a gunfight to Little Rock? I would like to see that. I really and truly would. Hell, I would even buy a ticket to see it, if any were available.
If actual shooting starts, it won't last long
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
All the idiots on this thread who do nothing but post about these things while proclaiming their patriotic spirit... as long as it makes you feel tough hahaha

anyone who is going to do something is not going to post about.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Never underestimate the stupidity of a liberal.

Or a mayate.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Right on Elkslayer91 .

I went to the local library - it is packed with ugly-ass women with scowl on their faces at their low paying job ..
I'd bet 50 - 1 odds that the vast majority of them are Hillary lover types and hate a VERY rich successful man like President Trump .
Get off work head home to the cat and a box of cookies - flip the tv on rachal madcow MSNBC ....

It seems clear that there is a very serious cultural problem with many of the females in this country. Not all women of course, but a disturbingly large proportion of all this horseshit going on right now seems to be pushed by silly white women.

[Linked Image from motherjones.com]
In Arkansas at the state capitol at 6pm Saturday.

Seriously.

You can watch his video on Jan Morgan's homepage. (Yeah I know, it's facebook... but it has the video.)

https://www.facebook.com/janmorganhomepage

Video link... has to be copied to you web address box. https://www.facebook.com/debbie.garland.942/videos/1397645467101157/?__tn__=%2CdlCH-R-R&eid=ARAR4FHh10yW_jmSqI2C2M76ydu-JABvdNgtvRMUFscOCWleG4hPi2mrGDeouwr9ix4SBFaz6C5Tv4n3&hc_ref=ARTzyg8u1LTV7s5_gBHE41E-2gBru3kKRypHNQ_xoXCy-jpTNH_LGkWaqqefoeSlsXY
...........Now that is one SOB that I would love to get inside a squared circle. One on one! Gimme 10 seconds....
He is not calling for a gunfight, He is calling for suicide.
Originally Posted by johnn

I can see it now...."Ya'll gets up there and commence to gunfightin'. I'll be directin' things from da concrete bunker. Yo, bring me my Bullpup."
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
BLM bringing a gunfight to Little Rock? I would like to see that. I really and truly would. Hell, I would even buy a ticket to see it, if any were available.

LOL, I called a Bud this afternoon that works at the Capitol, they have two SRT's, three rooftop sniper teams, State Police, County and LR city Police...........PLUS, according to him over 1000 armed citizens expected to arrive, if the 'blue lap mongrels' fire a shot, burn, loot, laser anything they're SOL! if they get their ass stomped, don't look for it on the news, same thing happened to them in OKC, not one fu-king peep about the riot on the news when they lose.

White college aged females leading almost every one of these events, marches, protests, you name it. Nobody will confront them because of the culture that's been cultivated by the left over the last 10-20 years.
Are there not any college aged white women who are not fat?

These women are the reason to defund public education.
AMH and slowmover, these young pig girls are the result of being raised in the digital, you're so special eras, no one wants them, they're basically useless in life, except test dummies for the med community, so they join any and everything looking for something to belong too, guess even they know they'll never beat the skinny white guy at the hot dog eating contest.

White males their age are no better, chest hairless, fat boobied, muffin topped, weak, pale pink cuck pigs, it makes me sick to see what a large part of our youth has [grown in to] become.
Originally Posted by billhilly
So can we jest deport all the ugly white women then?

Fuck off you arsehole, I know where you are going with that...we don't need any more!
grin We have too many pink pigs to deport, how on earth would their Grandmothers be able to continue to fill the spoiled rotten hoglets with 5 gallon pots of mac and cheese and marshmallows all the while keeping their lifeline cell phone batts hot and charged up?? ; ]
Originally Posted by gunner500
grin We have too many pink pigs to deport, how on earth would their Grandmothers be able to continue to fill the spoiled rotten hoglets with 5 gallon pots of mac and cheese and marshmallows all the while keeping their lifeline cell phone batts hot and charged up?? ; ]

laugh

You can pen the hogs though.

A large enclosure where they can live in misery the rest of their life. Not gonna make 'em happy anyhow.

California could hold them all. Then build the fence high! smile

laugh

A large enclosure where they can live in misery the rest of their life. Not gonna make 'em happy anyhow.

I thought that was what NY was for?
Gotta have one on each coast! smile
Originally Posted by JSTUART

laugh

I thought that was what NY was for?

LOL RBB, high fence not needed, pigs cant jump, a deep [buried] fence to repel rooting under would however be necessary, pink hoglets would freeze their tails and ears off in the "big rotten apple" J ; ]
BTW RBB, Bud said the mayor and police chief in LR are rotten POS liberals that they don't trust, Gov Asa gave the boys the go ahead, Gov is NOT going to hamstring the operation.
BTW RBB, Bud said the mayor and police chief in LR are rotten POS liberals that they don't trust, Gov Asa gave the boys the go ahead, Gov is NOT going to hamstring the operation.

Yeah, that's the pattern.

That needs to change. Soon.

Remember that Godfather scene when the guy woke up with his horse's bloody head in the bed with him? grin

Remember that Godfather scene when the guy woke up with his horse's bloody head in the bed with him? grin

Be more impact if they woke up and their feet were missing.

Yup, bet horse head spooner didn't have any further questions! ; ]
Yeah, waking up in the mornin' to a little head is nice.

But a big, bloody one would get their attention! smile
laugh talk about a lumber killer! ; ]
Originally Posted by slowmover12

Attractive women tend not to be radicals.
Yeah the left is the party of human ice cream cone genderqueer lesbians. Beautiful women are almost universally conservative / right leaning.
It appears its time to enter a new phase to preserve our heritage.
You know if some of you guys would take one for the team and breed a these pigs their attitudes might improve. Whiskey helps. Edk
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

My brother came to visit me back in febuary I had told him how raunchy the local women around ft. Walton beach and the region looked . Told him to look around wherever we go - pay attention and see how many slender attractive females you see . After a couple of days he said he wonders how it could be like this - I said mainly because the vast majority of young women are now lardasses .
We were leaving home depot and I pointed out a slender woman and lardass and said watch it'll be a Mom & daughter -daughter is the fatass - I was right .

I looked at a dating site several years ago on a free weekend deal of some type , couldn't believe how many women had pictures on there with their morbidly obese grown kids .
One woman -quite attractive- with a daughter at least 100lbs. over-weight , the woman was putting her arm around the daughters neck - over the girls shoulders but couldn't really hug her daughter or stand close because she was so fat . The daughter face looked like a white 3 gallon bucket with a face painted on the bucket with Makeup . Just as much the mothers vault for raising a lazy slob .
Imagine the level of confidence a girl has in herself when she's disgustingly fat and her mom is attractive ? SAD screwed up world we live in today .

Right on with your comments Gunner500 , I've hired/fired so many worthless leak sissyboys in the last 25 years - wow - no drive no energy absolute beta boys .
Right on Elkslayer91 .

It seems clear that there is a very serious cultural problem with many of the females in this country. Not all women of course, but a disturbingly large proportion of all this horseshit going on right now seems to be pushed by silly white women.

If you watch the video real close you can see a ever so slight difference between these Women Biden supporters and these women Trump supporters.
Wonder why that is.

Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
Originally Posted by johnn

I can see it now...."Ya'll gets up there and commence to gunfightin'. I'll be directin' things from da concrete bunker. Yo, bring me my Bullpup."

You can read into that however you like
Right on Elkslayer91 .

Amongst a sea of Mandingo lovin' Mud Sharks I spot one lonesome white cuck. Dumb bastard.

Only, apparently, with more support from both blacks and whites.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

White college aged females leading almost every one of these events, marches, protests, you name it. Nobody will confront them because of the culture that's been cultivated by the left over the last 10-20 years.

Man, that's a whole lot of "Wouldn't poke that" right there!
Best to keep your social distance from that horde - carry your ten-foot distancing pole.
Kipp Brown does not want any sort of gun fight - it's just his stupid talking.
These punks are just trying to get themselves a 2020 version of Kent State to use against Trump. The puppet masters don't care who or how many get killed as long as they can get their propaganda.
I figured the gun fight would be over,and on the news by now! Just another chest pounder, that likes to hear his own voice!
UPDATE Little Rock, Bud on the ground reported at least two thousand good ole boys showed up armed to the teeth, GOB's had the high ground on blm commies, SRT, three rooftop sniper teams, Mil, State Police, County boys, even some Forest Service guys, it got loud and a bit heated, blm cucks left the Confederate statue and had a march.

part two! blm was blatantly called out buy the GOB's, nothing between them but clean air and opportunity, blm punked out, caved, turned, and walked away to the thunderous sounds of laughter and clapping!

blm got their asses handed to them in Little Rock Arkansas tonight!
UPDATE Little Rock, Bud on the ground reported at least two thousand good ole boys showed up armed to the teeth, GOB's had the high ground on blm commies, SRT, three rooftop sniper teams, Mil, State Police, County boys, even some Forest Service guys, it got loud and a bit heated, blm cucks left the Confederate statue and had a march.

part two! blm was blatantly called out buy the GOB's, nothing between them but clean air and opportunity, blm punked out, caved, turned, and walked away to the thunderous sounds of laughter and clapping!

Lol, not surprising.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Lol, not surprising.

You bet Mag, I think these are test runs, if the commies are able to steal the election it may be on like donkey kong, the blm vaginas are finding out where NOT to go to die, at the same time learning where they can go loot, rob, burn and tear chit up.

Video?

Amazing what can happen when some REAL GOB ‘s show up armed and ready.
If this happened every where in America for about a week the Groids would STFU and go back to collecting Welfare and smoking weed.
There is absolutely NOTHING on YouTube the web or especially local news station web sites. NOTHING!!

Not even on DuckDuckGo

Clyde
Originally Posted by BLG
There is absolutely NOTHING on YouTube the web or especially local news station web sites. NOTHING!!

Not even on DuckDuckGo

Clyde

That’s because the Groids didn’t prevail. Doesn’t fit the Commie Fake News Media’s Socialist Agenda.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by BLG

Not even on DuckDuckGo

Clyde

That’s because the Groids didn’t prevail. Doesn’t fit the Commie Fake News Media’s Socialist Agenda.

GOB and their babes, don't post videos on SM, especially when they supposedly kicked some BLM/Antifa Ass?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

My brother came to visit me back in febuary I had told him how raunchy the local women around ft. Walton beach and the region looked . Told him to look around wherever we go - pay attention and see how many slender attractive females you see . After a couple of days he said he wonders how it could be like this - I said mainly because the vast majority of young women are now lardasses .
We were leaving home depot and I pointed out a slender woman and lardass and said watch it'll be a Mom & daughter -daughter is the fatass - I was right .

I looked at a dating site several years ago on a free weekend deal of some type , couldn't believe how many women had pictures on there with their morbidly obese grown kids .
One woman -quite attractive- with a daughter at least 100lbs. over-weight , the woman was putting her arm around the daughters neck - over the girls shoulders but couldn't really hug her daughter or stand close because she was so fat . The daughter face looked like a white 3 gallon bucket with a face painted on the bucket with Makeup . Just as much the mothers vault for raising a lazy slob .
Imagine the level of confidence a girl has in herself when she's disgustingly fat and her mom is attractive ? SAD screwed up world we live in today .

Right on with your comments Gunner500 , I've hired/fired so many worthless leak sissyboys in the last 25 years - wow - no drive no energy absolute beta boys .

I've literally been through an army of them.
ALL I have found so far
https://youtu.be/3TMnAowbAIg
https://youtu.be/T2MkPQ0B-a8?t=1
If BLM went to South Chicago... what would the kill ratio be...

And would you care?

All Lives Matter... Even Black Lives
Frankly if BLM went to Chicago... they would get smoked.
You bet Mag, I think these are test runs, if the commies are able to steal the election it may be on like donkey kong, the blm vaginas are finding out where NOT to go to die, at the same time learning where they can go loot, rob, burn and tear chit up.

Hey as long as they stay in the city and tear schit up I could care less, the cities can burn down to the ground I could care less as they have nothing to offer but when they come out here all bets are off and it's on.

Funny as hell, they offer up a gun fight, the GOB answer the call and they go home with tails tucked.........TFF!
All right I must have missed out or I’m just dense GOB?

Clyde
Originally Posted by BLG
All right I must have missed out or I’m just dense GOB?

Clyde

Good Ole Boys.
Originally Posted by BLG

Not even on DuckDuckGo

Clyde

Our local Ch 7 out of Little Rock did ?some? coverage.
I recorded the 6: pm news and then watched the 10 pm.

Ch 7 did show our GOBs outnumbering the scumbags. NOT all of the scumbags were 'africans'.. can't believe the number of white trash who support the 'protesters'. One of 'them' had the bullpup, of course.
There were 'some' protesters who carried firearms but they balked at the Call Out ! <<< It did happen.

The news mentioned the Ark State Police but I did not see 1 picture of them on TV, they WERE there !
There was NO opposition from City, County, or State police to our Open Carry ( which is State law )!

The ONLY way to stop this xxxx is for ALL of our States to ENFORCE the laws AND for 'us' to stand UP against the
crap.

Ye HAAAW, Arkansas !

Or a mayate.

Or under estimate elderly 24/7 members who non stop post about this crap, but literally do absolutely nothing but.... post about this crap??? Dar dee dar dee dar...

Or a mayate.

Or under estimate elderly 24/7 members who non stop post about this crap, but literally do absolutely nothing but.... post about this crap??? Dar dee dar dee dar...

Hey. Dumbfugk.

Yeah, you...

Nobody I know is gonna drive 1600 miles round trip to take care of something the local boys took care of.

That's why information gets posted. To keep people informed. (I know, I know... All you dumbasses keep informed by CNN.)

LOL...

Or a mayate.

I’m heading down to a back the blue rally in Doylestown Pennsylvania today, starts at 2:00. BLM is going to be there, I wonder if today will be the day the gunfight Starts.I think Doylestown courthouse has a WebCam set up, You guys can check it out live :-)
I take it the state still stands.

Did they even try to get near it?

When will the State legislators or the governor order the statue taken down.

Or a mayate.

Go crawl back under that pile of dog schit you spawned from, moron.

Miami mayor and Miami police already sent a beat down message to your fellow turds.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Amazing what can happen when some REAL GOB ‘s show up armed and ready.
If this happened every where in America for about a week the Groids would STFU and go back to collecting Welfare and smoking weed.

LOL, that's right CHLI and 12344Mag, the blm cowards were outed for all in attendance too see.

jwall has it right, hey jwall, I have old Buddy that stood out till daybreak giving me a breakdown on actual blm numbers and the stupid white commie cucks that showed up to support them, he'll be out of bed after while.
Thanks for the info, Gunner!
Yo welcome RBB.
Update: Bud has been up reviewing drone and CCTV footage, blm had about 75 in attendance, surprising Bud said very little white cucks showed up to support them, footage showed The Arkansas Militia and Banshee Motorcycle Club was also there, he said those two groups sacred the shlt out of the blm'ers! grin
Update: Bud has been up reviewing drone and CCTV footage, blm had about 75 in attendance, surprising Bud said very little white cucks showed up to support them, footage showed The Arkansas Militia and Banshee Motorcycle Club was also there, he said those two groups sacred the shlt out of the blm'ers! grin

laugh

They send in scouts in rental cars to see what the situation is before humping off in the deep end.

Here's a couple they sent in to scout in Weatherford when they heard the GOB's were showing up.

The car filming is a scout, as is the car in front of it.

Then they call in and leaders cancel the riot.

Love her title! grin

© 24hourcampfire