Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Locally a pregnant shark got shot in the leg, not cooperating with the po po.
Go figure.

This country needs a purge.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You guys are overlooking the root of the problem. Politicians that allow this to happen and require LE to stand down. THEY are our #1 enemy right now.

In my opinion the politicians are a symptom, not the disease. I think the #1 enemy in America right now is the cultural / educational rot that produced this.

[Linked Image from gannett-cdn.com]

Judging from that picture, it would appear that the problem is ugly white women.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You guys are overlooking the root of the problem. Politicians that allow this to happen and require LE to stand down. THEY are our #1 enemy right now.

In my opinion the politicians are a symptom, not the disease. I think the #1 enemy in America right now is the cultural / educational rot that produced this.

If the right politicians were leading, our education system wouldn't look like it does. We have a (God-fearing, conservative) leadership vacuum in this country right now.

LOL
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Kinda what i'm sayin.We've lost a lot of our young people to the liberal bullsheit their are taught from pre school on.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by billhilly

Judging from that picture, it would appear that the problem is ugly white women.

It's always the hysterical women that nobody wants to f-u-ck.

They've been assured all their childhood that they are special, winners, amazing, etc. When they enter real adult life, reality sends them off the rails.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
So can we jest deport all the ugly white women then?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Typical commonality in that picture:

1 – Sub 85 IQ (Can’t think for themselves)
2 – Batschit crazy that no man wants anything to do with.
3 – Stuff their Pie Holes all day, because they are “angry” at the world and get Fat.
4 – Have zero life.

When you have all of the above, you have a person that needs a place to feel important and release all the anger from within from not being able to have a relationship with the opposite sex.

And the Communists are always waiting with open arms to provide these Useful Idiots with the platform they desire, so they can “feel” important and “tell” you how important they are.

That picture is a representation of the democrat Communist Party membership across the country in every city they reside in.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Right on Elkslayer91 .

I went to the local library - it is packed with ugly-ass women with scowl on their faces at their low paying job ..
I'd bet 50 - 1 odds that the vast majority of them are Hillary lover types and hate a VERY rich successful man like President Trump .
Get off work head home to the cat and a box of cookies - flip the tv on rachal madcow MSNBC ....

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

The simple truth is that they will disarm us as soon as they ascend to complete power, POTUS, Senate, House, SCOTUS. It is likely that this election will be that point. They will pervert the Constitution, and LEO and the military brass will follow along like the dogs they've become. Paychecks, Bennies, and Pensions will be our undoing.

It'll be the Boomers who go down fighting.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Skanks

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I pity the fools ...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Originally Posted by gemby58
BLM to blacks is the same as KKK is to whites, just a different color

................ BLM.... AKA the Klan with a tan, and a different uniform.

DemocRat Organizations being a key observation

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by hookeye
Locally a pregnant shark got shot in the leg, not cooperating with the po po.
Go figure.

This country needs a purge.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
That gentleman has quite the vocabulary.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lol.

The guy in the video is a clown. First, you never telegraph what you are going to do. That is the low IQ showing itself.

You will never make a low IQ, a high IQ. In a more complicated world, low IQs fall farther and farther behind. This explains a lot of the anger in this specimen. I would bet a test would prove he is in the low 80s.

Fat girls loaded with bitterness have always sucked. They get losers for boyfriends or husbands. And then they get mad at the world when it doesn’t work out.

You can always put them in orbit by reminding them that they were far too ugly to be on prom court. Regular people don’t give a flying flip about something like that. I am ugly and I don’t care. These bitter cows never leave high school so use it to your advantage. Lol.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
BLM bringing a gunfight to Little Rock? I would like to see that. I really and truly would. Hell, I would even buy a ticket to see it, if any were available.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
If actual shooting starts, it won't last long

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
All the idiots on this thread who do nothing but post about these things while proclaiming their patriotic spirit... as long as it makes you feel tough hahaha

anyone who is going to do something is not going to post about.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
All the idiots on this thread who do nothing but post about these things while proclaiming their patriotic spirit... as long as it makes you feel tough hahaha

anyone who is going to do something is not going to post about.

Never underestimate the stupidity of a liberal.

Or a mayate.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 48 invisible), 2,563 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,443
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.