Home
Posted By: persiandog islamic style rape - 08/01/20
In a shocking incident, a kitten was reportedly raped by a 15-year-old teenager and 6 of his friends for over a week in Lahore, Pakistan. The information about the gruesome incident was shared on Sunday by a Pakistan-based NGO named JFK Animal Rescue and Shelter.

Reportedly, following animal abuse, the cat could not eat, sit, or sleep due to trauma. The veterinary doctors had recovered sperm samples and plastic bags from the animal’s body. According to them, the rape was so brutal that there was virtually no separation between the anal and the vaginal region. The post read that the abuse had damaged the kitten’s internal parts so severely that sperm and blood kept on leaking. Multiple plastic bags, allegedly used by the boys to rape the animal, were found in her body by the veterinarian.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/07/pak...-for-a-week-dies-multiple-organ-failure/
Posted By: DeadHead Re: islamic style rape - 08/01/20
Allah akbar
Posted By: reivertom Re: islamic style rape - 08/01/20
A little preview of what is in store for them in Hell.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: islamic style rape - 08/01/20
Animals.....
Posted By: jaguartx Re: islamic style rape - 08/01/20
Zeros heros. They coulda been his sons.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: islamic style rape - 08/01/20
For fugking fugk's sake.
So do they count that as getting pussy?
Gives new meaning to getting some puzzy.
Sick minds think alike LOL.
Posted By: DMc Re: islamic style rape - 08/01/20
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Allah akbar

No kidding...

Sick phuqs.
Posted By: T LEE Re: islamic style rape - 08/01/20
Sick animals, good argument for genocide.
Posted By: River_Ridge Re: islamic style rape - 08/01/20
Who in hell even thinks of that?
Lahore - sounds French.
Sweden is the rape capital of the modern world thanks to Zeros buds.

Thats what Suckermore, Piddler, Jell0, djs, Gayghost, le Roye, Ejp, Northmam and Calledumb want for the US.
Posted By: DMc Re: islamic style rape - 08/01/20
Originally Posted by Esox357
Animals.....

Animals don't engage in sickness like this!
Originally Posted by T LEE
Sick animals, good argument for genocide.

This. There may have been good reason for the Crusades.
Posted By: DBT Re: islamic style rape - 08/01/20
Insane. Totally Deranged. Complete castration needed.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: islamic style rape - 08/01/20
Took them a long time to figure out what Kennedy was up to.
Wonder if Jackie knew.
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: islamic style rape - 08/01/20
I guess I’ve had a sheltered life, thank God.
I can’t for the life of me, imagine what kind of sick, perverted and twisted individual could do something like this, let alone have six of his friends do it with him.
Three cheers for the religion of peace. Gotta be way more comforting than belief in a loving God willing to sacrifice for His children!
7mm
Posted By: Nicosdad Re: islamic style rape - 08/01/20
Now you know why we call em savages.we didn't consider it fighting more like varment control .
Prediction- BLM will be teaming up with the ragheads soon in their hate America quest.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: islamic style rape - 08/01/20
Solutions:

[Linked Image from thoughtco.com]
Posted By: JSTUART Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Solutions:

That is my preferred solution.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
To bad Hitler didn't pick on the ragheads instead of the jews.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Solutions:

JESUS.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by DMc
Animals.....

Amen.
Posted By: AKduck Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
Note to self....avoid any title labeled “Islamic style rape”.
Posted By: Nicosdad Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
On my 2 deployment to Afghanistan we were sent in as a temporary multiplying force.mostly to back up the rangers in operation freedoms sentinel.mostly recon and close combat support.I can't tell you how many good hearted farm boy's I had to tell ya, that's just a kid ,but that lil [bleep] is distracting you keep your head on a swivel grunt
.most people don't understand .that entire part of the world is a death zone .I struggled every day to not hate ,but you can bet I had no problem with zero mercy.you start it I finished it and slept fine still do.do I wish those people would get that [bleep] worked out,ya on my knees before God iv asked for his intervention .I believe if you act as a savage
I must by your own hand treat as such .I can pray for you after your dead just as easily
Posted By: persiandog Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
they did this a few days ago :

We are shocked, saddened, and outraged that American citizen Tahir Naseem was killed yesterday inside a Pakistani courtroom. Mr. Naseem had been lured to Pakistan from his home in Illinois by individuals who then used Pakistan’s blasphemy laws to entrap him. The U.S. Government has been providing consular assistance to Mr. Naseem and his family since his detention in 2018 and has called the attention of senior Pakistani officials to his case to prevent the type of shameful tragedy that eventually occurred. We grieve with the family of Mr. Naseem. We urge Pakistan to immediately reform its often abused blasphemy laws and its court system, which allow such abuses to occur, and to ensure that the suspect is prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

https://www.state.gov/killing-of-ta...nd,blasphemy%20laws%20to%20entrap%20him.
Posted By: Nicosdad Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
Like I say savages.!!human beings! Meh!descended from Mongolia mostly .many still speaking some form of it.I have often wondered if the word mongoloid was derived due to the lack of actual normal thought process shown in their lives.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Prediction- BLM will be teaming up with the ragheads soon in their hate America quest.

^^^^^^^^^Sadly I suspect you are correct. Neither group have half a brain. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by DMc
Animals.....

C H I M P S phucqk the whole family.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
Unfortunately it's not just Muslims who do this. My eyes and ears were opened wider in 1987 when I worked a Hunter Education camp. The Stampede Boys Ranch brought about 20 of their finest for us to teach firearms safety and shooting, fire building, emergency shelter building, camping etc.

These 12-15 year old boys had been sent to the Ranch by the juvenile court system. In between sessions I overheard the boys talking. Teasing Johnny about (trying?) raping a cat. Another about catching a gopher and torturing it with a staple gun before stapling it to a board. Arson, drugs, you name it. Many of the boys were abused themselves. Many were native.

I could see that most were destined for a life of crime, but some had some decency, just a long shot of getting out of the system. Others, I wondered why we were letting them handle firearms, knives, axes and matches. I could never work at that ranch.

Best thing I learned from those days was learning how to really spit by observing a 12 year old who had been a chewing tobacco/Copenhagen user. The kid could spit!
Posted By: AB2506 Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I guess I’ve had a sheltered life, thank God.
I can’t for the life of me, imagine what kind of sick, perverted and twisted individual could do something like this, let alone have six of his friends do it with him.
Three cheers for the religion of peace. Gotta be way more comforting than belief in a loving God willing to sacrifice for His children!
7mm

We should all study what the religion of peace allows a believer to do to non-believers. It is shocking. It's ok to lie, cheat, steal, rape and deceive unbelievers.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
Primatoids.......
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
I just can't comprehend that culture. They mutilate their little girls so they can't enjoy sex, then go for things like this.

4000 years ago, God told us who they would be in his prophecy about Ishmael, the founder of the Arab people.
Gen 16:12 He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."
Posted By: PJGunner Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
Fecesbook once chastised me for saying, "The only good Muslin is a dead Muslim." They said it violated their community standards. S I added insult to injury are said it again stating it was my carefully considered opinion and that I would not change it for [bleep] or anyone else. No fecesbook jail time and I haven't been banned.
Paul B.
Posted By: persiandog Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
bloody islam :

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: 22250rem Re: islamic style rape - 08/02/20
A freaking Cat ?????????.... What's wrong here? Couldn't they at least find a goat?
© 24hourcampfire