Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Solutions:

[Linked Image from thoughtco.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Solutions:

That is my preferred solution.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
To bad Hitler didn't pick on the ragheads instead of the jews.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Solutions:

JESUS.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by Esox357
Animals.....

Animals don't engage in sickness like this!

Amen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Note to self....avoid any title labeled “Islamic style rape”.

Yup.
N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
On my 2 deployment to Afghanistan we were sent in as a temporary multiplying force.mostly to back up the rangers in operation freedoms sentinel.mostly recon and close combat support.I can't tell you how many good hearted farm boy's I had to tell ya, that's just a kid ,but that lil [bleep] is distracting you keep your head on a swivel grunt
.most people don't understand .that entire part of the world is a death zone .I struggled every day to not hate ,but you can bet I had no problem with zero mercy.you start it I finished it and slept fine still do.do I wish those people would get that [bleep] worked out,ya on my knees before God iv asked for his intervention .I believe if you act as a savage
I must by your own hand treat as such .I can pray for you after your dead just as easily

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
they did this a few days ago :

We are shocked, saddened, and outraged that American citizen Tahir Naseem was killed yesterday inside a Pakistani courtroom. Mr. Naseem had been lured to Pakistan from his home in Illinois by individuals who then used Pakistan’s blasphemy laws to entrap him. The U.S. Government has been providing consular assistance to Mr. Naseem and his family since his detention in 2018 and has called the attention of senior Pakistani officials to his case to prevent the type of shameful tragedy that eventually occurred. We grieve with the family of Mr. Naseem. We urge Pakistan to immediately reform its often abused blasphemy laws and its court system, which allow such abuses to occur, and to ensure that the suspect is prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

https://www.state.gov/killing-of-ta...nd,blasphemy%20laws%20to%20entrap%20him.

Last edited by persiandog; 08/01/20.
N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Like I say savages.!!human beings! Meh!descended from Mongolia mostly .many still speaking some form of it.I have often wondered if the word mongoloid was derived due to the lack of actual normal thought process shown in their lives.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Prediction- BLM will be teaming up with the ragheads soon in their hate America quest.

^^^^^^^^^Sadly I suspect you are correct. Neither group have half a brain. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by Esox357
Animals.....

Animals don't engage in sickness like this!

C H I M P S phucqk the whole family.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Unfortunately it's not just Muslims who do this. My eyes and ears were opened wider in 1987 when I worked a Hunter Education camp. The Stampede Boys Ranch brought about 20 of their finest for us to teach firearms safety and shooting, fire building, emergency shelter building, camping etc.

These 12-15 year old boys had been sent to the Ranch by the juvenile court system. In between sessions I overheard the boys talking. Teasing Johnny about (trying?) raping a cat. Another about catching a gopher and torturing it with a staple gun before stapling it to a board. Arson, drugs, you name it. Many of the boys were abused themselves. Many were native.

I could see that most were destined for a life of crime, but some had some decency, just a long shot of getting out of the system. Others, I wondered why we were letting them handle firearms, knives, axes and matches. I could never work at that ranch.

Best thing I learned from those days was learning how to really spit by observing a 12 year old who had been a chewing tobacco/Copenhagen user. The kid could spit!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I guess I’ve had a sheltered life, thank God.
I can’t for the life of me, imagine what kind of sick, perverted and twisted individual could do something like this, let alone have six of his friends do it with him.
Three cheers for the religion of peace. Gotta be way more comforting than belief in a loving God willing to sacrifice for His children!
7mm

We should all study what the religion of peace allows a believer to do to non-believers. It is shocking. It's ok to lie, cheat, steal, rape and deceive unbelievers.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Primatoids.......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just can't comprehend that culture. They mutilate their little girls so they can't enjoy sex, then go for things like this.

4000 years ago, God told us who they would be in his prophecy about Ishmael, the founder of the Arab people.
Gen 16:12 He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Fecesbook once chastised me for saying, "The only good Muslin is a dead Muslim." They said it violated their community standards. S I added insult to injury are said it again stating it was my carefully considered opinion and that I would not change it for [bleep] or anyone else. No fecesbook jail time and I haven't been banned.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
bloody islam :

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A freaking Cat ?????????.... What's wrong here? Couldn't they at least find a goat?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

135 members (1beaver_shooter, 14idaho, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 16penny, 23 invisible), 1,420 guests, and 1,008 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,655
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.