Home
Fauci has known all along.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I now know how Trump knew.

And once again the lefts hero was a lying POS the whole time. Who could've guessed?

Well, not the kool-aid drinkers, Suckermore and Gayghost.
Do you have a link to that, something more than just a screen shot.

I want to pass this along.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Do you have a link to that, something more than just a screen shot.

I want to pass this along.

Article in Question

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/
From The Presidents mouth to the public's ears.
Oh but the Left said no, "it doesn't work, you are going to kill people."

Meanwhile they were probably taking it themselves....
People read the article in the LINK I posted.

PDF version easier to read for some devices

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/pdf/1743-422X-2-69.pdf
https://www.nw-connection.com/?p=6147
Originally Posted by FatCity67
People read the article in the LINK I posted.

PDF version easier to read for some devices

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/pdf/1743-422X-2-69.pdf

Thanks.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

200 million new cases of malaria a year and those treated for it get Plaquenil. Its given to pregant women and those breastfeeding also. Yeah, its a real killer. Maybe the worlds most prescribed drug, but Suckawhore and his bud SAC want more proof.

Havent seen SAC in a while. Prolly meeting and getting another list of BS from the dimocommie machine.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Fauci has known all along.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This will get real interesting closer to election time!
"But- - - - -we've gotta spend millions of dollars (or maybe billions) developing a vaccine, and bankrupt the world in the process! It's the dummycrap way!"
Where does the article link it to Fauci?
Yep. I've referred to that article. I just wonder what his fiscal situation is.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

The Michigan Governor even barred doctors in Michigan from using it on Covid patients for a period of time under threat of losing their license, I wonder how many died because of that.
For a peak under the sheets, it is seldom wrong to follow the money.
Originally Posted by las
For a peak under the sheets, it is seldom wrong to follow the money.

Freud's first slip was pink and lacey.
A brief look at the rules for conflict of interest for the National Institute for Health, if I'm reading it correctly...is they pretty much set their own rules. On paper a NIH staffer can only hold 15,000 in stock of a pharma company that would benefit from NIH research, but in 2005, the NIH itself relaxed the rules and said they would examine each case on an individual basis.
Ok, why does that matter? Apparently the way it works, is NIH uses it's very expensive research and funding (tax payer funding) to develop a drug that shows promise. When the bulk of the R&D is done, in swoops a big pharma company, patents the drug, markets it at a huge, 1000% is not unheard of, profit. So, with no publicly written rules, an unethical staffer at NIH could have his wife or cousin Vinnie go out and buy a ton of stock in the 'about to be successful' company, using insider info.
So why is chloroquinine being buried in spite of clinical evidence that it is profoundly effective? It's an old drug...no patent...no money honey.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
"But- - - - -we've gotta spend millions of dollars (or maybe billions) developing a vaccine, and bankrupt the world in the process! It's the dummycrap way!"

And who will pick up the pieces of the bankrupt world economy? Globalist corporations of course.
I dunno jag, it may work but I don't believe a laboratory study using cell cultures proves it.
Cures and successful research dry up grants. It's that simple.

There's no money in cheap widely successful cures. The Rothschilds cant allow it, nor can they allow peace and harmony, as in our big cities.

Know the real enemy, America.
One journal article does not "settled research" make. And Fauci's name is attached to none of it directly. There are lots of one-offs like this in "science" journals that can never be validated through replication. In fact, more than half of all "science" journal articles cannot be replicated or validated. It isn't science anymore, it's Science, with dogma and tenets and prophets, and if you disagree with the doctrine, you are condemned as a heretic.
What drug will win out... a drug that costs pennies a dose or a drug that will end up generating Trillions of dollars for the drug companies?

Which of the two will be able to donate generous amounts of money to political futures?

That's the drugs we'll get...

Expensive and patentable therapeutic drugs like AZT and a few expensive vaccines at taxpayer expense.

Ain't no money like government money.
Originally Posted by windridge
Cures and successful research dry up grants. It's that simple.

There's no money in cheap widely successful cures. The Rothschilds cant allow it, nor can they allow peace and harmony, as in our big cities.

Know the real enemy, America.

This
The Rothschilds can't allow it, so it must work? Is that the logic here?
As Fauci re-directed $130 million to Wuhan for their virus "research"..............................

He's a charlatan who needs to be hung up by his balls.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
As Fauci re-directed $130 million to Wuhan for their virus "research"..............................

MM

When is President Trump going to recognize this?
Well I guess Fauci has now killed 150K+ people. When are the POS trash going to pay?
Thanks. I sent a similar article to a buddy who is a Covid believer, his response was: Fake News, stop sending this crap! I’ve given up on that buddy for now.
FSU is “science” is as good as his baseball pitching.

MM

You are supposing that Trump is an ignorant simpleton, rather than playing ball in some way. Which is more likely: that a billionaire businessman who has had hit TV series and found a way to get elected though both parties reviled him just can't see the obvious, or that he knows exactly what is going on? It's pretty obvious that rather than draining the swamp, he stepped into it and filled it deeper. Fauci is a prime example, but one of dozens.
Here is how the left tries to mess with facts.

There “fact checker”: https://www.poynter.org/?ifcn_misin...-of-coronavirus-but-prevent-future-cases
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

MM

You are supposing that Trump is an ignorant simpleton, rather than playing ball in some way. Which is more likely: that a billionaire businessman who has had hit TV series and found a way to get elected though both parties reviled him just can't see the obvious, or that he knows exactly what is going on? It's pretty obvious that rather than draining the swamp, he stepped into it and filled it deeper. Fauci is a prime example, but one of dozens.

Naw, President Trump is an outsider and as such, he has had to put his faith in others Inside the beltway for Cabinet Appointment, staffing hires, etc. and He has put way, way to much trust, in not only those he has appointed and hired, but those that continue to make bad, very bad recommendation.
Here is just a partial list of those that have been recommended and not only failed, but worked against President Trump at every level.

Session
Rosenstien
Coats
Wray
Mattis
Kelly
Bolton
Tillerson
Barr
Liu

He is being played by those he trusts the most.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The Michigan Governor even barred doctors in Michigan from using it on Covid patients for a period of time under threat of losing their license, I wonder how many died because of that.

If one of my family had died from COVID-19 and I had asked for the hydroxychloroquine/Zinc/Zithromax treatment, and was denied, I would have hired an attorney and sued everyone - lamestream media, dimrats, medical people - who had lobbied against it. I think class action lawsuits are especially appropriate for those who conspired to keep the treatment from being used.

If I had a loved one die because one of the dimrat governors had placed a contagious COVID-19 patient in their nursing home they too would be sued.

This sh*t is ridiculous, outrageous and criminal.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Thanks. I sent a similar article to a buddy who is a Covid believer, his response was: Fake News, stop sending this crap! I’ve given up on that buddy for now.

I got some news for ya:

He ain't your buddy.
© 24hourcampfire