Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
One journal article does not "settled research" make. And Fauci's name is attached to none of it directly. There are lots of one-offs like this in "science" journals that can never be validated through replication. In fact, more than half of all "science" journal articles cannot be replicated or validated. It isn't science anymore, it's Science, with dogma and tenets and prophets, and if you disagree with the doctrine, you are condemned as a heretic.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
What drug will win out... a drug that costs pennies a dose or a drug that will end up generating Trillions of dollars for the drug companies?

Which of the two will be able to donate generous amounts of money to political futures?

That's the drugs we'll get...

Expensive and patentable therapeutic drugs like AZT and a few expensive vaccines at taxpayer expense.

Ain't no money like government money.

"Supernatural divinities are the primitive's answer to why the sun goes down at night..."
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by windridge
Cures and successful research dry up grants. It's that simple.

There's no money in cheap widely successful cures. The Rothschilds cant allow it, nor can they allow peace and harmony, as in our big cities.

Know the real enemy, America.

This

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Rothschilds can't allow it, so it must work? Is that the logic here?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As Fauci re-directed $130 million to Wuhan for their virus "research"..............................

He's a charlatan who needs to be hung up by his balls.

MM

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
As Fauci re-directed $130 million to Wuhan for their virus "research"..............................

MM

When is President Trump going to recognize this?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well I guess Fauci has now killed 150K+ people. When are the POS trash going to pay?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Thanks. I sent a similar article to a buddy who is a Covid believer, his response was: Fake News, stop sending this crap! I’ve given up on that buddy for now.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
FSU is “science” is as good as his baseball pitching.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by steve4102

MM

You are supposing that Trump is an ignorant simpleton, rather than playing ball in some way. Which is more likely: that a billionaire businessman who has had hit TV series and found a way to get elected though both parties reviled him just can't see the obvious, or that he knows exactly what is going on? It's pretty obvious that rather than draining the swamp, he stepped into it and filled it deeper. Fauci is a prime example, but one of dozens.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Here is how the left tries to mess with facts.

There “fact checker”: https://www.poynter.org/?ifcn_misin...-of-coronavirus-but-prevent-future-cases

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by steve4102

MM

You are supposing that Trump is an ignorant simpleton, rather than playing ball in some way. Which is more likely: that a billionaire businessman who has had hit TV series and found a way to get elected though both parties reviled him just can't see the obvious, or that he knows exactly what is going on? It's pretty obvious that rather than draining the swamp, he stepped into it and filled it deeper. Fauci is a prime example, but one of dozens.

Naw, President Trump is an outsider and as such, he has had to put his faith in others Inside the beltway for Cabinet Appointment, staffing hires, etc. and He has put way, way to much trust, in not only those he has appointed and hired, but those that continue to make bad, very bad recommendation.
Here is just a partial list of those that have been recommended and not only failed, but worked against President Trump at every level.

Session
Rosenstien
Coats
Wray
Mattis
Kelly
Bolton
Tillerson
Barr
Liu

He is being played by those he trusts the most.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The Michigan Governor even barred doctors in Michigan from using it on Covid patients for a period of time under threat of losing their license, I wonder how many died because of that.

If one of my family had died from COVID-19 and I had asked for the hydroxychloroquine/Zinc/Zithromax treatment, and was denied, I would have hired an attorney and sued everyone - lamestream media, dimrats, medical people - who had lobbied against it. I think class action lawsuits are especially appropriate for those who conspired to keep the treatment from being used.

If I had a loved one die because one of the dimrat governors had placed a contagious COVID-19 patient in their nursing home they too would be sued.

This sh*t is ridiculous, outrageous and criminal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Thanks. I sent a similar article to a buddy who is a Covid believer, his response was: Fake News, stop sending this crap! I’ve given up on that buddy for now.

I got some news for ya:

He ain't your buddy.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,540
Posts18,472,850
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.