Home
https://nypost.com/2020/08/06/teens...ering-mar-a-lago-with-ak-47-in-backpack/

Three 15-year-old boys in Florida are reportedly in custody after inadvertently trespassing on Mar-a-Lago property while carrying an AK-47 as they tried to flee the police.

The bizarre scene unfolded Friday around midnight when Palm Beach police noticed the teenagers parked in a Hyundai on a road about two miles from President Trump’s club, the Palm Beach Police Department told the local NBC affiliate.

When police approached the vehicle, the driver took off, initiating a short car chase, according to the report.

The teens eventually ditched their vehicle right near Mar-a-Lago and allegedly carried a backpack containing the rifle as they fled onto the property.

Club security found the bag containing the rifle and a 14-round magazine on a seawall, police said.

The boys were later detained on the property. When a cop asked the group about the rifle, one of them allegedly told the officer he “found it.”

All three now face charges of armed trespassing, armed burglary, and resisting arrest without violence.

Police told the station that the teens didn’t realize they were inside the US president’s resort and that they had randomly ended up on the grounds as they attempted to evade capture.

The teens are being held at the Juvenile Assessment Center in West Palm Beach. Police have not released their identities.
Dindu’s?
Originally Posted by WAM
Dindu’s?

What would ever would lead you to that conclusion? wink
"When a cop asked the group about the rifle, one of them allegedly told the officer he “found it.”
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by WAM
Dindu’s?

What would ever would lead you to that conclusion? wink
"When a cop asked the group about the rifle, one of them allegedly told the officer he “found it.”

Yeah because AK's are often found abandoned just waiting to be found. Happens all the time right?
When criminals are doing illegal acts, why cant they be illegally shot? fu-k a trial and due process, you willingly, "REPEATEDLY" forfeited that right!
Originally Posted by gunner500
When criminals are doing illegal acts, why cant they be illegally shot? fu-k a trial and due process, you willingly, "REPEATEDLY" forfeited that right!

gunner, you're thinking old school... blush

This is a kinder, gentler anarchy we're now dealing with...

Where's the love... wink

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Where's the love... wink

DF

Yes, they must be arrested without harm, housed, fed, medicated, taken complete care of till their tax funded trials..................I guess the love is somewhere between safe and fire ; ]
He he say "finders keepers losers weepers"?
I want to know what AK-47 fits in a backpack.

You didn't pay any attention to Paul Barnard, did you? wink
Dindus love them some 14 round ak mags.
Where can I get one of those 14 rd AK mags?

Lol.
Originally Posted by MOGC

laugh
Originally Posted by centershot
I want to know what AK-47 fits in a backpack.

It probably had a bump stock on it.

Where's the love... wink

DF

Yes, they must be arrested without harm, housed, fed, medicated, taken complete care of till their tax funded trials..................I guess the love is somewhere between safe and fire ; ]

Now you know why various agencies wouldn’t hire me after I returned from Nam. That includes municipal, county and state here in Floriduh, and the Fibbies.

Barbarian Dan
Dan before he went digital
Originally Posted by ol_mike

laugh

MOGC, no i didn't, Mr. Bernhard and I are on completely different wavelengths!

Back at ya Ol Mike ; ]
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Where's the love... wink

DF

Now you know why various agencies wouldn’t hire me after I returned from Nam. That includes municipal, county and state here in Floriduh, and the Fibbies.

Barbarian Dan

Yes Sir I do, I never enlisted, but did learn early on I couldn't do the POPO deal, city, county, state of fed level, to many fu-king rules built in for the felons!
14-round magazine eh?

I gotta ask Renegade about those, maybe Nigerian
I sense Mr. Barnard is on a different wavelength than many of us here.
I sense Mr. Barnard is on a different wavelength than many of us here.

U B correct Sir.
Originally Posted by papat
Dan before he went digital

Does Digital come right before Ballistic...?

blush

DF
Hi point 45 acp rifles take a 14 rd magazine, just another example how every gun is a ak or ar to the media.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner

"Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1 (1985), is a civil case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that, under the Fourth Amendment, when a law enforcement officer is pursuing a fleeing suspect, the officer may not use deadly force to prevent escape unless "the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others."[1]

It was found that use of deadly force to prevent escape is an unreasonable seizure under the Fourth Amendment, in the absence of probable cause that the fleeing suspect posed a physical danger.[2]:563–7 "

Where's the love... wink

DF

Barbarian Dan

I got turned down SEVEN times after getting out. I was told off-line that if I got involved in a "Use of Force" incident, the city would be sued for hiring " a trained killer".
So was Mar-a-Lago incidental to the situation, or was it involved in whatever the goals these armed teens had? I'd like to know that. Doesn't sound like Mar-a-Lago was a target. I'd also like to know the race of the kids, the names of their parents, and the owner of the car.
Originally Posted by Rugies
Hi point 45 acp rifles take a 14 rd magazine, just another example how every gun is a ak or ar to the media.

The one with the folding stock would easily fit in a back pack...

I guess any evil looking "rifle" with a pistol grip is an AK or an AR by default...

Reckon they all look alike...

DF
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Where's the love... wink

DF

Barbarian Dan

I got turned down SEVEN times after getting out. I was told off-line that if I got involved in a "Use of Force" incident, the city would be sued for hiring " a trained killer".

Wow...

"Untrained killer" may end up on a marble slab...

DF

Where's the love... wink

DF

Barbarian Dan

Jeez! You never mentioned that at Armijo Springs, at least when I was around!

Just knowing what you are doing lately, I have a lot of respect for what you've gone through.

BTW, the kids are pining for more shooting experience.

Norm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner

"Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1 (1985), is a civil case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that, under the Fourth Amendment, when a law enforcement officer is pursuing a fleeing suspect, the officer may not use deadly force to prevent escape unless "the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others."[1]

It was found that use of deadly force to prevent escape is an unreasonable seizure under the Fourth Amendment, in the absence of probable cause that the fleeing suspect posed a physical danger.[2]:563–7 "

Again why my hats always been off to you guys, the maturity, patience, professionalism, resolve, temperament, and chain of command horseshlt I do not possess.
© 24hourcampfire