Home
Posted By: NDsnowman Camofire.com? - 08/21/20
Does anyone use this site? They have deals every day with a different theme (hunting, reloading, dogs, etc.). A friend just told me about it, but he hasn't placed an order yet. The prices look fairly good for some things, was wondering if anyone had given them a try.
Posted By: mikieb Re: Camofire.com? - 08/21/20
I have used it.... I tend to not buy clothes over the internet but I have bought other stuff off of them.... You can start a basket and add stuff for the whole week, one idem at a time if you want.... then they send it to you all at once....

Last time I did that... every idem in the box... and I mean every one... was made in China... So I have kinda gone soft on them...

Pritty nice prices on Crispy boots a few weeks ago.... worth a look at least once a day...
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Camofire.com? - 08/21/20
Yes.... but the prices arent always great, however sometimes they are. Its the same company as Blackovis.
Posted By: KoolBreeze Re: Camofire.com? - 08/21/20
I've used it several times and no problems. Never tried to return anything though. Bought a trail cam (they list them every Tuesday) a week or so ago. Not very impressed with it thus far, but that's not their fault.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Camofire.com? - 08/21/20
I have used them in the past, it have noticed lately I can find several, but not all, of the items local at lower prices. I never had a bad dealing with them.
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Camofire.com? - 08/21/20
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
I've used it several times and no problems. Never tried to return anything though. Bought a trail cam (they list them every Tuesday) a week or so ago. Not very impressed with it thus far, but that's not their fault.

The stealthcams they advertise? Yeah, not good cam’s
Posted By: ribka Re: Camofire.com? - 08/21/20
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
Does anyone use this site? They have deals every day with a different theme (hunting, reloading, dogs, etc.). A friend just told me about it, but he hasn't placed an order yet. The prices look fairly good for some things, was wondering if anyone had given them a try.

Use the site quite a bit. Some good deals to be had if you get on them quick
Posted By: EIB0879 Re: Camofire.com? - 08/21/20
I have but I don't buy base layers from them anymore because they are underwear and they don't take them back if they don't size correctly.
Posted By: 54Woody Re: Camofire.com? - 08/22/20
I have used them. It is mostly close out stuff. On the clothes you may see that large and XL are rarely available
Posted By: gutthooked Re: Camofire.com? - 08/22/20
I've had good luck with them, if you see something you want get it asap, cause it might be gone especially certain sizes.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Camofire.com? - 08/22/20
I buy from them from time to time depending on what they're offering. Mostly shooting accessories such as bouncy targets and steel rimfire swinger targets. I've also bought headlamps and a couple Goal Zero power banks from them.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Camofire.com? - 08/22/20
I've bought some stuff from them and never had a problem.
Posted By: skeen Re: Camofire.com? - 08/22/20
From time to time you can get really good deals on there. I've probably made a dozen, or so, purchases from them over the years.

If it's a really good deal, ya' better jump quick. They often have limited quantities and can sell out fast.
Posted By: Schmidtx2 Re: Camofire.com? - 08/22/20
They have great prices on sitka clothes at certain times of the year. It's the only reason we have any at all. Never a problem with camo fire yet.
Posted By: AH64guy Re: Camofire.com? - 08/22/20
I've been a customer for over ten years - some years, buy a lot, some years - not so much.

Their merchandise flow is a mixed bag, but they flow the off-season Sitka and better brands from their retail site on Black Ovis to Camofire when the season is over.

Good deals on Mystery Ranch packs, some better name camping equipment, but some it is lower end gear - Alps comes to mind.

Kendall Card started the site, and has been great to deal with - especially if I had an issue - it's a little less of a family business than it used to be.

Kendall is a hunter and outdoors guy, and is willing to work hard for his game.

Being deployed was bad for the wallet, as I was usually up when the new deals kicked over at midnight here - there were only four deals a day listed back then, but generally decent buys.
© 24hourcampfire