Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
N
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
N
Does anyone use this site? They have deals every day with a different theme (hunting, reloading, dogs, etc.). A friend just told me about it, but he hasn't placed an order yet. The prices look fairly good for some things, was wondering if anyone had given them a try.

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I have used it.... I tend to not buy clothes over the internet but I have bought other stuff off of them.... You can start a basket and add stuff for the whole week, one idem at a time if you want.... then they send it to you all at once....

Last time I did that... every idem in the box... and I mean every one... was made in China... So I have kinda gone soft on them...

Pritty nice prices on Crispy boots a few weeks ago.... worth a look at least once a day...

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Yes.... but the prices arent always great, however sometimes they are. Its the same company as Blackovis.

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
I've used it several times and no problems. Never tried to return anything though. Bought a trail cam (they list them every Tuesday) a week or so ago. Not very impressed with it thus far, but that's not their fault.

”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have used them in the past, it have noticed lately I can find several, but not all, of the items local at lower prices. I never had a bad dealing with them.

IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
I've used it several times and no problems. Never tried to return anything though. Bought a trail cam (they list them every Tuesday) a week or so ago. Not very impressed with it thus far, but that's not their fault.

The stealthcams they advertise? Yeah, not good cam’s

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
Does anyone use this site? They have deals every day with a different theme (hunting, reloading, dogs, etc.). A friend just told me about it, but he hasn't placed an order yet. The prices look fairly good for some things, was wondering if anyone had given them a try.

Use the site quite a bit. Some good deals to be had if you get on them quick

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
I have but I don't buy base layers from them anymore because they are underwear and they don't take them back if they don't size correctly.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have used them. It is mostly close out stuff. On the clothes you may see that large and XL are rarely available

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I've had good luck with them, if you see something you want get it asap, cause it might be gone especially certain sizes.

Don't limit your challenges
Challenge your limits
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I buy from them from time to time depending on what they're offering. Mostly shooting accessories such as bouncy targets and steel rimfire swinger targets. I've also bought headlamps and a couple Goal Zero power banks from them.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I've bought some stuff from them and never had a problem.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From time to time you can get really good deals on there. I've probably made a dozen, or so, purchases from them over the years.

If it's a really good deal, ya' better jump quick. They often have limited quantities and can sell out fast.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
They have great prices on sitka clothes at certain times of the year. It's the only reason we have any at all. Never a problem with camo fire yet.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I've been a customer for over ten years - some years, buy a lot, some years - not so much.

Their merchandise flow is a mixed bag, but they flow the off-season Sitka and better brands from their retail site on Black Ovis to Camofire when the season is over.

Good deals on Mystery Ranch packs, some better name camping equipment, but some it is lower end gear - Alps comes to mind.

Kendall Card started the site, and has been great to deal with - especially if I had an issue - it's a little less of a family business than it used to be.

Kendall is a hunter and outdoors guy, and is willing to work hard for his game.

Being deployed was bad for the wallet, as I was usually up when the new deals kicked over at midnight here - there were only four deals a day listed back then, but generally decent buys.

Last edited by AH64guy; 08/21/20.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,409 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.