Home
Brennan Interviewed for Eight Hours by Durham: Not a Target Per Brennan Spox

Former Obama director of the Central Intelligence Agency John Brennan was interviewed for eight hours Friday by U.S. Attorney John Durham at CIA headquarters, according to a statement by Brennan’s spokesman Nick Shapiro. Shapiro says Brennan was told he is not a subject or target of Durham’s probe into abuses by the federal government in the Russia collusion hoax investigation of the Trump campaign and President Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ours-durham-not-target-per-brennan-spox/

(((SURPRISE)))
Well if it came from Brennan’s spokespeople then I’m sure it’s true. LMFAO

I thought I’ve heard that somewhere before?......”not a target”...
The only justice we are going to see is what we take ourselves.
Unless there is a cataclysmic event, I feel time is running out. I seems all this crap going on is like real life tv drama, it’s all about the ratings. Nothing more nothing less.
Swamp protecting the swamp imo.
He probably isn't the target. One of Brennens minions who is willing to roll on him is.
Going after Brennan would be to political, Barr said he would not turn any investigation political, Sessions said "we do not go after our political opponents".

So, "going after" anyone associated with the Obama Administration is off limits. Might as well forget the whole thing then, right POS Barr.
And that’s just about everyone.
Originally Posted by viking
Unless there is a cataclysmic event, I feel time is running out. I seems all this crap going on is like real life tv drama, it’s all about the ratings. Nothing more nothing less.

time isnt running out.......it is out.....I never expected anything meaningful to be done....at least I am not disappointed...bob
"not a target" = sang like a canary
Originally Posted by reivertom
"not a target" = sang like a canary

Ahhh, if only that were true.
Long but very informative, as usual from Sundance.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...scussion-with-durham-investigative-unit/
They also told General Flynn he didn't need a lawyer.

If they catch him in a lie, or even an "honest" mis-remembering, they'll have him by the short and curlies. That's just how they work. Still, I'd be very surprised if the old rascal left himself open to getting caught; being sneaky is his profession after all. Still, it's possible they were so confident that the Fat Bitch would win that they got sloppy here and there.

I'm still waiting for the FISA judges that were mislead to do something, but apparently they don't mind a little perjury as long as it's for a good cause.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Going after Brennan would be to political, Barr said he would not turn any investigation political, Sessions said "we do not go after our political opponents".

So, "going after" anyone associated with the Obama Administration is off limits. Might as well forget the whole thing then, right POS Barr.

Which means that NO equal justice, under the law still exists.

Fug politics! Prosecute criminals. Period.

If they happen to be in politics or bureaucrats, add 10 years to their sentence.
Originally Posted by Pappy348

If they catch him in a lie, or even an "honest" mis-remembering, they'll have him by the short and curlies. That's just how they work. Still, I'd be very surprised if the old rascal left himself open to getting caught; being sneaky is his profession after all. Still, it's possible they were so confident that the Fat Bitch would win that they got sloppy here and there.

I'm still waiting for the FISA judges that were mislead to do something, but apparently they don't mind a little perjury as long as it's for a good cause.

Not exactly.

There are two different “they” here.

“They” that interviewed Flynn, was the FBI and “they” were part of the coup to remove a Trump from office. In the Flynn case “they” lied and set him up. “They” told Flynn that he did not need a lawyer as it was just a friendly conversation. Flynn was intensionally blindsided as Comey testified to.

“They” in the Brennan interview are the DOJ and supposedly conducting and investigation. Brennan was not blindsided, Brennan had opportunity to bring council, and Barr is not out to catch anyone from the Obama Administration in a process crime, his job is to just make this all go away.
It's not just the Durham investigation that could hit Brennan.

"If John Bash is being set the job now of investigating potential violations of law, that tells me we already have the technical information needed for that legal endeavor. That’s a good sign about the progress already made. It’s real, and it’s going to produce."

https://libertyunyielding.com/2020/...cent-report-means-more-than-it-may-seem/
Second interview , lasted eight hours. Thats alot of time to be talking for.
Stevie Wonder can duit.
I’m not a detective. But I could catch these guys. Comey , Brennan, Page . They didn’t cover their tracks. They expected Clinton to win. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I’m not a detective. But I could catch these guys. Comey , Brennan, Page . They didn’t cover their tracks. They expected Clinton to win. Hasbeen

Indeed.

The thing is they have already been caught, there are countless documents to prove what they did and why, the Problem is Barr, not the lack of evidence.
Brennnans spokesperson’s statement ran through Politico before being released.

Absolutely irrelevant.

But thanks for trying to depress the crowd.......as usual.
Originally Posted by kroo88
Brennnans spokesperson’s statement ran through Politico before being released.

Absolutely irrelevant.

But thanks for trying to depress the crowd.......as usual.

I think you have got a bead on deep state stevie.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Stevie Wonder can duit.

Naw, I can’t do “it”, but The President of the United States can do “it”.

So tell me, if you were President today, right now, what would you do to make sure Justice was served and these traitors were prosecuted and punished.
Just because Brennan's rep said it was so, doesn't make it so, and, who is to say that he doesn't become a target when other evidence shows up. I wouldn't believe a thing that idiot said.
The bigwigs are shrouded in the armor of not knowing the dirty details. Barr did say the DOJ would move down the levels to the operators. We shall see, until then I'm still hoping.

Barr is not out to catch anyone from the Obama Administration in a process crime, his job is to just make this all go away.

This^^^^^^

And that's exactly what is happening............nothing at all.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Barr is not out to catch anyone from the Obama Administration in a process crime, his job is to just make this all go away.

This^^^^^^

And that's exactly what is happening............nothing at all.

MM

Sadly have to agree....
Brennan is a career weasel and this method of delivery and this message are pure weasel schit. just sayin.
Brennan - perjury trap???
Originally Posted by Muffin

Ahh, if only that were true and Barr was this knight in shinning armor riding in on his Clydesdale bringing justice back to Justice, but we all know he is not, he is the Corruption Monitor.

Even though Brennan's spox hole says he is not a target for prosecution, does not mean that he will not be in the future pending any further additional incriminating evidence that comes to light..... Here's why...As part of any criminal investigation, Durham needs to "collaborate" what Brennan told him by interviewing others, reviewing docs, timelines and transcripts etc. Durham is looking for discrepancies as any criminal investigator would. Later, somebody might implicate Brennan. Durham is looking for enough evidence of criminal wrong doing that can be SUCCESSFULLY prosecuted.

Durham to my knowledge or unless I am just not caught up with whom he has interviewed thus far, has not yet interviewed Comey, Peter Struck Stroke, Lisa Page, Glen Simpson of Fusion GPS, McCabe, Christopher Steele, the 2 FBI agents sent by Comey to the White House to set up Flynn and maybe others. Durham knows there was criminal wrongdoing. Otherwise he would not have changed his investigation into a criminal one early last year. The pieces to this huge puzzle are very extensive.

Imo, if more time is needed to thoroughly investigate in order to insure successful prosecutions of the attempted coup players then so be it.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The only justice we are going to see is what we take ourselves.
Agreed - and I think that's rapidly approaching..

Not exactly.

There are two different “they” here.

“They” that interviewed Flynn, was the FBI and “they” were part of the coup to remove a Trump from office. In the Flynn case “they” lied and set him up. “They” told Flynn that he did not need a lawyer as it was just a friendly conversation. Flynn was intensionally blindsided as Comey testified to.

“They” in the Brennan interview are the DOJ and supposedly conducting and investigation. Brennan was not blindsided, Brennan had opportunity to bring council, and Barr is not out to catch anyone from the Obama Administration in a process crime, his job is to just make this all go away.

Different investigators, but the same rules apply. If he lies, or even makes an "honest" mis-statement of the facts as he recalls them, they can still ruin his life, jail or not. Don't know enough about his history to know how much heat he can take. As much as I hate those tactics, I'd enjoy seeing the old bastard twist in the wind a bit.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Even though Brennan's spox hole says he is not a target for prosecution, does not mean that he will not be in the future pending any further additional incriminating evidence that comes to light..... Here's why...As part of any criminal investigation, Durham needs to "collaborate" what Brennan told him by interviewing others, reviewing docs, timelines and transcripts etc. Durham is looking for discrepancies as any criminal investigator would. Later, somebody might implicate Brennan. Durham is looking for enough evidence of criminal wrong doing that can be SUCCESSFULLY prosecuted.

Durham to my knowledge or unless I am just not caught up with whom he has interviewed thus far, has not yet interviewed Comey, Peter Struck Stroke, Lisa Page, Glen Simpson of Fusion GPS, McCabe, Christopher Steele, the 2 FBI agents sent by Comey to the White House to set up Flynn and maybe others. Durham knows there was criminal wrongdoing. Otherwise he would not have changed his investigation into a criminal one early last year. The pieces to this huge puzzle are very extensive.

Imo, if more time is needed to thoroughly investigate in order to insure successful prosecutions of the attempted coup players then so be it.

Bingo!

That's a point many here seem to miss in their rush to the rope. Long-term, what's needed is justice, not more of what's been going on previously, which was the massive abuse of power by Statist thugs.
At this point any indictments are going to be played up as purely political by the lyin press and scumbag dem politicians in an attempt to make the President appear as a vengeful dictator. This could very well hurt President Trumps re election chances as the lies may be believed by swing voters. As much as I would love to see the traitors punished, i believe the time for indictments has passed for now. Now if and hopefully when DJT is re-elected then the window swings wide open again!!
Brennan is not off the hook. There is a reason he has no quotes in statements made about his post Durham interview and used a spokesman.

Also, since when does a Barr investigation leak info about the Clinesmith plea information? They dont spill the beans.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Bingo!

That's a point many here seem to miss in their rush to the rope. Long-term, what's needed is justice, not more of what's been going on previously, which was the massive abuse of power by Statist thugs.

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation. What I can assure the American people is that this investigation was done competently, honestly, and independently. No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear.

FBI Director Comey
AG William Barr
© 24hourcampfire