Home
Please watch these animals steal or destroy everything that they can get their hands on. The list of options for this problem are dwindling down. The Mayor is a complete stooge. The MN governor has little more to offer in order to control these Biden voters.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapo...-erupts-following-gunmans-suicide-police
In the immortal words of gator hunter Troy Landry,

“Choot em! CHOOT EM !!! 🤠
Bunch of criminals.
Those are all negro owned business's wink
Liberal rat hole gets what it deserves. Bummer for the good folks in the region.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

That should of happened from day one with George floyd
All from the excuse of the death of a guy that committed murder then suicide. Alledgedly.
The more they pillage, the more voters will turn that backs on the dems come november.
Originally Posted by readonly
The more they pillage, the more voters will turn that backs on the dems come november.

Not in Minneapolis, Omar is a hit with them as is Biden.

No amount of looting and rioting is going to change the way they vote.

Walz is their hero,

we can only hope. Never underestimate the ability of people to ignore an unpleasant truth that is right in front of their eyes, because it would put a damper on their beloved feel-good lies.
Minnesota is a beautiful state with all kinds of hunting,
fishing, and outdoor opportunities it’s a damn shame that have so many liberal thinking morons in that state.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/breaking-two-dozen-shots-fired-minneapolis-riot/

Over Two Dozen Shots Fired at Minneapolis Riot
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Minnesota is a beautiful state with all kinds of hunting,
fishing, and outdoor opportunities it’s a damn shame that have so many liberal thinking morons in that state.

Bait!
Trump’s new campaign slogan: Jobs or Mobs.
and the police continue to not "police". I am sure they will still stop older white women for traffic violations or mask violations, but they damn sure won't stop a molotov cocktail wielding mob from burning down your business or home.
Originally Posted by RAS
Please watch these animals steal or destroy everything that they can get their hands on. The list of options for this problem are dwindling down. The Mayor is a complete stooge. The MN governor has little more to offer in order to control these Biden voters.

Just remember....as the crow flies, you're not too far from that mess. Be safe and watch your 6

Maybe in your dreams. The people who are going to vote Democrat don't see a damn thing wrong with what's going on.
Originally Posted by RAS

And NO cops there on site to stop/arrest/shoot these thugs and a-holes...

The MPLS Mayor's a puzzy... No wonder so many MPLS cops have either retired or resigned....
They are just stocking up for winter.
Why don’t the police get shoot every one of those sumbitches! It would end it.

Don't you know all this is Trump's fault?
Shop and rob... all the same
Minnesota going to Trump? There were a lot of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa represents at the RNC. I'm suspecting his polling numbers are showing something we aren't seeing?
FOX mentioned MN wants Trump to send help....FOAD MN
What was not shown in the video are the buses contracted to haul off looters being staged downtown last night. Very different police response than the last riots. Minneapolis police, Hennepin County Sheriffs and National Guard activated. Proof of the wisdom of President Trump in not releasing FEMA funds to clean up the mess created by the lack of upholding the rule of law by local government.
I can't imagine living in Minnesota and voting for Trump. As POTUS Trump has done absolutely nothing to help the law abiding citizens of Minnesota during this fiasco. And as a matter of fact Trump's weak or nonexistent response to the Minneapolis riots and looting has given the rioters and looters the green light and made things worse for every state in the nation. Is the lack of response by the POTUS for political or financial gain?
Surely, you jest!^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by g5m
All from the excuse of the death of a guy that committed murder then suicide. Alledgedly.

Not very much alleged about it. He was the one who committed the murder, and the police released a video of him sucking a bullet out of a pistol, and then going bang flop on the sidewalk. You can even see his hat rise up off his head at the shot.
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

Don't you know all this is Trump's fault?

You jest. I know a lib who argues exactly that.

When I asked her what she wants Trump to do about the rioting and looting she does not have an answer.
Keep voting D you stupid fugks.

That's what a civilized society does to rioters. The order should have been given right away that anyone caught in the act of rioting will be shot.
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by g5m

Not very much alleged about it. He was the one who committed the murder, and the police released a video of him sucking a bullet out of a pistol, and then going bang flop on the sidewalk. You can even see his hat rise up off his head at the shot.

Yep. It's just with news reports I'm always leery. Have been for about 60 years ever since I saw things happen and then saw the news reports.
Originally Posted by troublesome82

How would you feel if YOUR stuff was being looted and burned to the ground and the POTUS didn't send help? I'm a Trump supporter but I sure don't see where he's supporting the law abiding taxpaying citizens of Minnesota.
Well as a former Minnesota Resident, in the Twin Cities Metro Area...

This thrills the crap out of me... They are reaping what they have sown....

Once upon a time, Detroit was one of the richest, if not the richest... cities in the Country...
Look at it now...

Then look at Lake Street in Minneapolis...

anyone else see a connection?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That's what a civilized society does to rioters. The order should have been given right away that anyone caught in the act of rioting will be shot.

Our state law is very clear as to when a peaceful demonstration turns into a riot and to have businesses destroyed as the police did nothing to stop the destruction a few weeks ago is disheartening for sure.

Some LEO's I know were really ticked about how the leadership absolutely failed.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I can't imagine living in Minnesota and voting for Trump. As POTUS Trump has done absolutely nothing to help the law abiding citizens of Minnesota during this fiasco. And as a matter of fact Trump's weak or nonexistent response to the Minneapolis riots and looting has given the rioters and looters the green light and made things worse for every state in the nation. Is the lack of response by the POTUS for political or financial gain?

You need to better informed, Trump cannot deploy federal help or national guard unless requested by the Govenour or unless federal buildings are
at risk.
Originally Posted by deflave

Not everyone in Minnesota voted for a dumocrat. I agree 100% screw a dumocrat, freeloaders and deadbeats, but action needs to be taken now, no one knows what going to happen on November 3rd.

How would you feel if YOUR stuff was being looted and burned to the ground and the POTUS didn't send help? I'm a Trump supporter but I sure don't see where he's supporting the law abiding taxpaying citizens of Minnesota.

Troops? Posse comitatus law is still in effect.

Best read the Constitution. Expand your mind.

P

Not everyone in Minnesota voted for a dumocrat. I agree 100% screw a dumocrat, freeloaders and deadbeats, but action needs to be taken now, no one knows what going to happen on November 3rd.

What fugking rock do you live under?

That's the most fudd packed state in the Union.

They're getting everything they asked for.
It is not King Trump; it is President Trump. There's this thing called the Constitution that spells out what the President - in fact the whole federal government - can and cannot do. And unless you have been been blissfully but deliberately oblivious, it has only been Democrat Presidents who ignore those laws.

The cities where this is happening are Democrat-run. All of this is due to Democrat policies. The rioters and looters ARE Democrats. They'll vote as often as they can to maintain an environment where they can loot, burn, rape, and kill as much as they like without fear.

LOL

Are you from that schit hole?
Order body bags and start making examples.
Eating chow and watching the morning news. Not one mention of any turmoil in any of our liberal ,urban cities this morning. Nothing to see here, folks, and they are almost melancholy about the hurricane as one reporter lamented it was not as strong as they were expecting. I guess the folks without power who lost everything is a nothing burger!
Originally Posted by RDW
FOX mentioned MN wants Trump to send help....FOAD MN

sure they do and when they get there they'll complain about what 'Trump did'...
People in Minnesota are just like those apolitical idiots in Kenosha.

If you asked them if they support “Black Lives Matter” they will reply with an emphatic “YES!” and sign your petition.

Three days later they be like “Why are all these n——rs burning my house down?”
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

You need to better informed, Trump cannot deploy federal help or national guard unless requested by the Governor or unless federal buildings are
at risk.

Correct.
But let's not let facts get in the way of TrueGrit's viewpoint.

The only help they want is monetary aid for something they happily allowed to happen.

They need the robotic policeman with the chain gun from "Robocop".

If Trump ignored requests for help you might possibly have a point. Trump did not, you have no point.
Originally Posted by Torqued

Unfortunately, this is likely the only way that this schitt will be ended, & even then, it's going to get really ugly for a long time.

Just like with your kids, when they've been allowed to essentially get away with doing whatever that wanted to for a long time, it's hard to reverse course & rein them in.

We have that scenario, only on a large & deadly scale, in the country & trying to stop lawlessness after it's been allowed & even encourged, is going to take a good long while & a lot of will to fix it.

MM
When people elect Jacob Fugking Frey as their mayor, they deserve exactly what they asked for.

Same goes for New York.

And Chicago.

And Los Angeles.

You knew I was a snake when you took me in. That’s an old song but it still rings true. Fuggggg them people who elect these assses. The only support they should get is troops to stop the rioters. Ed k

I’d be looking at the local police chief and/or sheriff. It ain’t Trump’s problem.

Probably the dumbest post of 2020, dude get a grip. I live here, Trump has offered help and ALL of this chaos and lawlessness can put squarely on the shoulders of Mayor Frey and Governor Walz.

Please educate yourself before you start typing.
When people elect Jacob Fugking Frey as their mayor, they deserve exactly what they asked for.

Same goes for New York.

And Chicago.

And Los Angeles.

Correct. And TrueGrit is a complete tool for his statements.

Funny post, why aren't you out there armed and protecting your own city? Why is your mayor allowing this to happen? Where are the police you pay to protect these properties? You are a mental midget. By the way leftard Trump can only send in help if your leftard mayor requests it.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Funny post, why aren't you out there armed and protecting your own city? Why is your mayor allowing this to happen? Where are the police you pay to protect these properties? You are a mental midget. By the way leftard Trump can only send in help if your leftard mayor requests it.

Because he’s a Never Trumper.

Same goes for New York.

And Chicago.

And Los Angeles.

Don’t forget Portland and Seattle.

😎
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Torqued

Unfortunately, this is likely the only way that this schitt will be ended, & even then, it's going to get really ugly for a long time.

Just like with your kids, when they've been allowed to essentially get away with doing whatever that wanted to for a long time, it's hard to reverse course & rein them in.

We have that scenario, only on a large & deadly scale, in the country & trying to stop lawlessness after it's been allowed & even encourged, is going to take a good long while & a lot of will to fix it.

MM

These same fûcktards running local democratic government - they were raised exactly as you described.

Who could expect them to change a behavior they were allowed to have as kids?

Prison may help correct it.

😎

A riot in Minneapolis is a city/state matter. Trump can't and shouldn't intervene unless asked or to defend federal property.

So let's take a look at who's running the city and state:

The current Mayor of Minneapolis is Jacob Frey. He won the office in 2017 in a free for all among 17 candidates, of whom 10 were from the Democrat-Farmer-Labor Party and not one was a Republican. The candidates competed as to who was the farthest left. Frey out-lefted them all. His big issues were “climate change,” affordable housing, and, yes, reforming the police.

The last Republican Mayor of Minneapolis was Richard Erdall, who served for one day in 1973. Prior to Erdall, the previous Republican Mayor was Kenneth Peterson, who left office in 1961.

The City Council consists of 13 members, of whom 12 are members of the DFL (Democratic) Party, and one is a member of the Green Party. There are no Republicans.

The federal Congressperson is Ilhan Omar: far-left Democrat, Muslim, immigrant from Somalia, and member of “the squad.” Omar won her seat in 2018 by a margin of 78-22 over her Republican opponent.

The Governor (Tim Walz) and both U.S. Senators (Amy Klobuchar and Tina Smith) are all Democrats.

Minnesota’s chief law enforcement officer is Attorney General Keith Ellison, a Democrat of the radical left variety, an African American and a Muslim, who previously held Omar’s Minneapolis Congressional seat for 12 years, and who has recently been Deputy Chair of the Democratic National Committee.

The police commissioner in Minneapolis is a mayoral appointee. The current commissioner, Medaria Arradondo, an African American, has been in office since 2017..
https://www.manhattancontrarian.com...all-places-must-have-cured-racism-by-now

So who was in charge of the police when George Floyd died? The Democrats. Who's responsible for allowing the looting and rioting to continue? The Democrats.
© 24hourcampfire