-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It is not King Trump; it is President Trump. There's this thing called the Constitution that spells out what the President - in fact the whole federal government - can and cannot do. And unless you have been been blissfully but deliberately oblivious, it has only been Democrat Presidents who ignore those laws.

The cities where this is happening are Democrat-run. All of this is due to Democrat policies. The rioters and looters ARE Democrats. They'll vote as often as they can to maintain an environment where they can loot, burn, rape, and kill as much as they like without fear.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I can't imagine living in Minnesota and voting for Trump. As POTUS Trump has done absolutely nothing to help the law abiding citizens of Minnesota during this fiasco. And as a matter of fact Trump's weak or nonexistent response to the Minneapolis riots and looting has given the rioters and looters the green light and made things worse for every state in the nation. Is the lack of response by the POTUS for political or financial gain?

LOL

Are you from that schit hole?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Order body bags and start making examples.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Eating chow and watching the morning news. Not one mention of any turmoil in any of our liberal ,urban cities this morning. Nothing to see here, folks, and they are almost melancholy about the hurricane as one reporter lamented it was not as strong as they were expecting. I guess the folks without power who lost everything is a nothing burger!

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by RDW
FOX mentioned MN wants Trump to send help....FOAD MN

sure they do and when they get there they'll complain about what 'Trump did'...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
People in Minnesota are just like those apolitical idiots in Kenosha.

If you asked them if they support “Black Lives Matter” they will reply with an emphatic “YES!” and sign your petition.

Three days later they be like “Why are all these n——rs burning my house down?”

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
I can't imagine living in Minnesota and voting for Trump. As POTUS Trump has done absolutely nothing to help the law abiding citizens of Minnesota during this fiasco. And as a matter of fact Trump's weak or nonexistent response to the Minneapolis riots and looting has given the rioters and looters the green light and made things worse for every state in the nation. Is the lack of response by the POTUS for political or financial gain?

You need to better informed, Trump cannot deploy federal help or national guard unless requested by the Governor or unless federal buildings are
at risk.

Correct.
But let's not let facts get in the way of TrueGrit's viewpoint.

The only help they want is monetary aid for something they happily allowed to happen.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
They need the robotic policeman with the chain gun from "Robocop".

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Surely, you jest!^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How would you feel if YOUR stuff was being looted and burned to the ground and the POTUS didn't send help? I'm a Trump supporter but I sure don't see where he's supporting the law abiding taxpaying citizens of Minnesota.

If Trump ignored requests for help you might possibly have a point. Trump did not, you have no point.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Torqued

Unfortunately, this is likely the only way that this schitt will be ended, & even then, it's going to get really ugly for a long time.

Just like with your kids, when they've been allowed to essentially get away with doing whatever that wanted to for a long time, it's hard to reverse course & rein them in.

We have that scenario, only on a large & deadly scale, in the country & trying to stop lawlessness after it's been allowed & even encourged, is going to take a good long while & a lot of will to fix it.

MM

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
When people elect Jacob Fugking Frey as their mayor, they deserve exactly what they asked for.

Same goes for New York.

And Chicago.

And Los Angeles.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You knew I was a snake when you took me in. That’s an old song but it still rings true. Fuggggg them people who elect these assses. The only support they should get is troops to stop the rioters. Ed k

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

How would you feel if YOUR stuff was being looted and burned to the ground and the POTUS didn't send help? I'm a Trump supporter but I sure don't see where he's supporting the law abiding taxpaying citizens of Minnesota.

I’d be looking at the local police chief and/or sheriff. It ain’t Trump’s problem.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Probably the dumbest post of 2020, dude get a grip. I live here, Trump has offered help and ALL of this chaos and lawlessness can put squarely on the shoulders of Mayor Frey and Governor Walz.

Please educate yourself before you start typing.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by deflave
When people elect Jacob Fugking Frey as their mayor, they deserve exactly what they asked for.

Same goes for New York.

And Chicago.

And Los Angeles.

Correct. And TrueGrit is a complete tool for his statements.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Funny post, why aren't you out there armed and protecting your own city? Why is your mayor allowing this to happen? Where are the police you pay to protect these properties? You are a mental midget. By the way leftard Trump can only send in help if your leftard mayor requests it.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rickt300

Funny post, why aren't you out there armed and protecting your own city? Why is your mayor allowing this to happen? Where are the police you pay to protect these properties? You are a mental midget. By the way leftard Trump can only send in help if your leftard mayor requests it.

Because he’s a Never Trumper.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Same goes for New York.

And Chicago.

And Los Angeles.

Don’t forget Portland and Seattle.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Torqued

Unfortunately, this is likely the only way that this schitt will be ended, & even then, it's going to get really ugly for a long time.

Just like with your kids, when they've been allowed to essentially get away with doing whatever that wanted to for a long time, it's hard to reverse course & rein them in.

We have that scenario, only on a large & deadly scale, in the country & trying to stop lawlessness after it's been allowed & even encourged, is going to take a good long while & a lot of will to fix it.

MM

These same fûcktards running local democratic government - they were raised exactly as you described.

Who could expect them to change a behavior they were allowed to have as kids?

Prison may help correct it.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

A riot in Minneapolis is a city/state matter. Trump can't and shouldn't intervene unless asked or to defend federal property.

So let's take a look at who's running the city and state:

The current Mayor of Minneapolis is Jacob Frey. He won the office in 2017 in a free for all among 17 candidates, of whom 10 were from the Democrat-Farmer-Labor Party and not one was a Republican. The candidates competed as to who was the farthest left. Frey out-lefted them all. His big issues were “climate change,” affordable housing, and, yes, reforming the police.

The last Republican Mayor of Minneapolis was Richard Erdall, who served for one day in 1973. Prior to Erdall, the previous Republican Mayor was Kenneth Peterson, who left office in 1961.

The City Council consists of 13 members, of whom 12 are members of the DFL (Democratic) Party, and one is a member of the Green Party. There are no Republicans.

The federal Congressperson is Ilhan Omar: far-left Democrat, Muslim, immigrant from Somalia, and member of “the squad.” Omar won her seat in 2018 by a margin of 78-22 over her Republican opponent.

The Governor (Tim Walz) and both U.S. Senators (Amy Klobuchar and Tina Smith) are all Democrats.

Minnesota’s chief law enforcement officer is Attorney General Keith Ellison, a Democrat of the radical left variety, an African American and a Muslim, who previously held Omar’s Minneapolis Congressional seat for 12 years, and who has recently been Deputy Chair of the Democratic National Committee.

The police commissioner in Minneapolis is a mayoral appointee. The current commissioner, Medaria Arradondo, an African American, has been in office since 2017..
https://www.manhattancontrarian.com...all-places-must-have-cured-racism-by-now

So who was in charge of the police when George Floyd died? The Democrats. Who's responsible for allowing the looting and rioting to continue? The Democrats.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 9 invisible), 920 guests, and 834 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,919
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.