Home
Posted By: 2ndwind Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20
What individual people are trying to destroy this kid? I can't find their names.... It would be who? WI attorney general... local DA???
Their identities need to be very public knowledge...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ttempted-homicide/?utm_source=whatfinger
District attorney needs a meat hook through his temple.
Bet the DA is a lousy Democrap.
And what's the charge about possession of a dangerous weapon? Isn't it legal to possess an AR15 in Wisconsin?
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Well I finally found this name.... I don't do face book so can't sign in for his page... some help please?

Kenosha County District Attorney Michael Graveley filed the charges against Kyle Rittenhouse Thursday afternoon. The charges include one count of first-degree intentional homicide; one count of first-degree reckless homicide; one count of attempted first-degree intentional homicide; and two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Kyle charged with 6 counts

Did you really ever have any doubt that he would???????????????

Demons at their best.

MM
https://www.kenoshacounty.org/Directory.aspx?did=29

Apparently he has used face book in the past to defend his prosecutions....

https://www.wgtd.org/news/kizer-case-prosecutor-goes-court-social-media
They'll throw that kid under the bus for 1000 different reasons, none of them have a thing to do with truth or justice.
Not much point carrying a gun for self defense anymore. Don't make much difference whether you kill your attacker or he kills you, your life is over either way.
Maybe but putting the people trying to do that under a VERY public microscope might change their minds about attempting to do that... so Michael Graveley needs to be in a bright spot light... I'm not finding much.... help please
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20
The prosecution is going to have to contend with the fact that Kid Rittenhouse is a hero to half of America.
17 year old well intentioned patriot . He was out there doing the job that law enforcement should have been doing .

Im glad they weren't able to murder this young man because thats exactly what they were intending on doing .
Not at 17. https://images.app.goo.gl/XTqqJyWC3KCfCFFR7 It is gonna be hard for this kid if he goes to prison.
Never make head shots....
Looks intentional.
I much prefer torso hits they are so unintentional.
Why did the cops even arrest him? They know this DA is a traitor, just like the rest of BLM/ANTIFA. Kyle shouldn't even be charged. Where are the charges for the surviving aggressors? Why are we not marching to this DA's lawn and demanding the charges be dropped? Where are the Wisconsinites who can recall the DA? Where is the f u c king outcry?
Did they charge lefty yet with attempted murder?
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

Or with possession of an illegal dangerous weapon?
Posted By: deflave Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20
I’m pretty sure Kenosha is going to be owned by Rieenhouse when this is all said and done.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave
I’m pretty sure Kenosha is going to be owned by Rieenhouse when this is all said and done.

LOL

You bet.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20
his family should start moving assets for the inevitable civil lawsuits.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20
The lawyers representing Kyle set up a website.

https://fightback.law/
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20
Originally Posted by Mark1960
Not at 17. https://images.app.goo.gl/XTqqJyWC3KCfCFFR7 It is gonna be hard for this kid if he goes to prison.

The kid's not going to prison. The only way for the Bolsheviks to discourage others from standing up and crushing their revolution is to financially ruin them within the legal system.
Posted By: jimy Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20
Here is some contact info if you would like to drop a quick note or give them a call. Be nice , smile

Phone # 262-653-2400

Michael D. Graveley

District Attorney
Title: District Attorney
Email Michael D. Graveley

For a real hoot read this Mission statement !

The primary mission of the Kenosha County District Attorney’s Office is to uphold the rule of law, vigorously prosecute criminals and seek justice for victims of crime. The District Attorney is a constitutional officer, elected by the people of Kenosha County to a four-year term of office. The duties and responsibilities of the District Attorney are more particularly set forth in Section 978.05, Wis. Stats. It is important to keep in mind that the District Attorney is the gatekeeper to the criminal justice system. As such, his job is not merely to obtain convictions but to seek justice.

Seems like a pasty white town of crackers to me !

https://www.kenoshacounty.org/397/Elected-Officials
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Why did the cops even arrest him? They know this DA is a traitor, just like the rest of BLM/ANTIFA. Kyle shouldn't even be charged. Where are the charges for the surviving aggressors? Why are we not marching to this DA's lawn and demanding the charges be dropped? Where are the Wisconsinites who can recall the DA? Where is the f u c king outcry?

if you think what they are doing to the kid is bad just think if he killed two knee grows. as I said before cops are traitors cause they carry out orders from white hating communists
Posted By: greydog Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20
MSM narrative will portray Lefty as the hero who tried to stop the crazed gunman. Young Kyle is being prosecuted because (a) he is not a BLM supporter, (b) he is not an Antifa member, and (c) because he is white. That is all there is to it.
The major networks are often pretty blatant in their twisting of the news but the reporting on this has been more than slanted; it has been an outright lie. GD
Maybe the DA would understand self-defense better if someone beat him to the brink of death with a skateboard.
Originally Posted by jimy
Here is some contact info if you would like to drop a quick note or give them a call. Be nice , smile

Phone # 262-653-2400

Michael D. Graveley

District Attorney
Title: District Attorney
Email Michael D. Graveley

For a real hoot read this Mission statement !

The primary mission of the Kenosha County District Attorney’s Office is to uphold the rule of law, vigorously prosecute criminals and seek justice for victims of crime. The District Attorney is a constitutional officer, elected by the people of Kenosha County to a four-year term of office. The duties and responsibilities of the District Attorney are more particularly set forth in Section 978.05, Wis. Stats. It is important to keep in mind that the District Attorney is the gatekeeper to the criminal justice system. As such, his job is not merely to obtain convictions but to seek justice.

Seems like a pasty white town of crackers to me !

https://www.kenoshacounty.org/397/Elected-Officials

Four words...
Property
Tax
Records
"On Wednesday 17-year-old Illinois native Kyle Rittenhouse was arrested after shooting three Black Lives Matter protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin killing two. The third victim was shot in the arm."

Could that headline be any more misleading?

Should be: "On Wednesday 17-year-old Illinois native Kyle Rittenhouse survives attack by multiple Antifa members at Black Lives Matter riot thanks to having been armed with, and willing to use, his AR-15 Rifle."
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Not much point carrying a gun for self defense anymore. Don't make much difference whether you kill your attacker or he kills you, your life is over either way.

If the defender is White and the attacker is Black, for sure. They will pull out the stops to make an example of you just about anywhere in the country, if you are lucky enough to win the encounter.

If you're White and the attackers are not "people of color," then it seems to depend on where it happened as to whether they will go after you for defending your life. If in a liberal enclave, then the defender would need to be black to avoid that treatment by the authorities.

Also, he was illegally in possession of a handgun.
Originally Posted by greydog
MSM narrative will portray Lefty as the hero who tried to stop the crazed gunman. Young Kyle is being prosecuted because (a) he is not a BLM supporter, (b) he is not an Antifa member, and (c) because he is white. That is all there is to it.
The major networks are often pretty blatant in their twisting of the news but the reporting on this has been more than slanted; it has been an outright lie. GD

This is going to be a real test of Tucker Carlson's integrity. He has already succumbed to pressure on this, failing to properly state what happened, and defend Rittenhouse's actions. Will he continue to succumb, is the question. I hope not.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This is going to be a real test of Tucker Carlson's integrity. He has already succumbed to pressure on this, failing to properly state what happened, and defend Rittenhouse's actions. Will he continue to succumb, is the question. I hope not.

It doesn't take much for the kook disease to erupt on you does it? Just because he didn't say EXACTLY what you wanted him to say, you automatically start another conspiracy theory about "pressure". I saw the show and maybe there were bigger issues to comment on rather than this. I will guarantee you if this case re-emerges in the spotlight, he'll have plenty to say...
I don't know if this has been posted? Some good footage of what happened. To bad a few more weren't eliminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdM...o8qCatbO_g1wsm26oogjq9UWgrTEA7gOaxL0tOXg

Also, he was illegally in possession of a handgun.

Convicted felon in possession of a handgun, peaceful protester my azz.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20
Originally Posted by jorgeI

It doesn't take much for the kook disease to erupt on you does it? Just because he didn't say EXACTLY what you wanted him to say, you automatically start another conspiracy theory about "pressure". I saw the show and maybe there were bigger issues to comment on rather than this. I will guarantee you if this case re-emerges in the spotlight, he'll have plenty to say...

^^^^What he said.
We'll see. I hope you're right about Tucker not ultimately succumbing to the pressure (which isn't a conspiracy theory. It's pretty clear he's under constant pressure). Let's see what he says tonight.
Posted By: add Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20
[Linked Image from media.thedonald.win]
Originally Posted by Blackheart

If the defender is White and the attacker is Black, for sure. They will pull out the stops to make an example of you just about anywhere in the country, if you are lucky enough to win the encounter.

If you're White and the attackers are not "people of color," then it seems to depend on where it happened as to whether they will go after you for defending your life. If in a liberal enclave, then the defender would need to be black to avoid that treatment by the authorities.
Better leave the gun home and learn to run like a jack rabbit. It's the only defense you're allowed to use in this shyt hole communist Country and a gun will just slow you down. I hate to say that but there it is. This place has turned into a communist shyt hole.

FYI.

Gun Owners of America
GOA: Media Demonizes Apparent Self-Defender Kyle Rittenhouse

Not a GOA member yet? You can join Gun Owners of America for only $25.

Springfield, VA – Gun Owners of America (GOA) Senior Vice President Erich Pratt released the following statement on Kyle Rittenhouse’s citizen-involved shooting:

“Based upon publicly available video evidence, it appears that Kyle Rittenhouse was acting in self-defense. And despite fake news media reports, it is clear that Kyle was not firing indiscriminately into a crowd.

“GOA has reached out to Rittenhouse’s attorneys and the Lake County Public Defender’s office, and we have our own attorneys and use of force experts looking into this case, too. In the meantime, we demand fair treatment from the media, because up till now, their coverage has been horrific. With no evidence, they have labeled Kyle as a racist and a vigilante, but that just indicates how the media elites view all gun owners.

“More to the point, the media has given more favorable coverage to rioters and looters over the past several months than to gun owners who appear to be protecting their lives from violent attackers. The media excuses the violent torching of American cities as ‘mostly peaceful’ protests. And they now minimize the hatefulness of Kyle’s attackers, calling them mere ‘protesters.’

“But if Leftists want to question why Kyle Rittenhouse was in Kenosha, then they should begin by asking that question to the ‘protesters’ who have criminal records and who have come from out of town to terrorize business owners.

“The bottom line is this: every human being has a God-given right to protect themselves. And when a person’s life is under attack, the Constitution protects their ability to use firearms without ‘infringement’ in the defense of that life.”

View on the Web.
Join GOA
Have you put GOA in your will?
Become a Life Member
Become a GOA Patriot member

Gun Owners of America
8001 Forbes Pl Suite 202
Springfield VA 22151
Originally Posted by fishnpbr
I don't know if this has been posted? Some good footage of what happened. To bad a few more weren't eliminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdM...o8qCatbO_g1wsm26oogjq9UWgrTEA7gOaxL0tOXg

Best video out there on this subject IMO. We need to get that seen by as many as possible.
The attorney for the young man is L. Lin Wood. He takes no prisoners and as mentioned he may own Kenosha. He did good for Richard Jewell and young Mr. Sandman. The DA is shaking in his boots!
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
The attorney for the young man is L. Lin Wood. He takes no prisoners and as mentioned he may own Kenosha. He did good for Richard Jewell and young Mr. Sandman. The DA is shaking in his boots!

I think he has a full powerhouse team on his side. Linwood said his efforts would be completely pro bono.
Originally Posted by texasbatman

“The bottom line is this: every human being has a God-given right to protect themselves. And when a person’s life is under attack, the Constitution protects their ability to use firearms without ‘infringement’ in the defense of that life.”
That right there is bullshyt in this Country. Men have taken that so called God given right away and we the people let them.

Well, I don't know if the DA is shaking or not, but this ^^ is the only thing that will save this kid.............public sentiment is not going to move the needle, only legal work by his team will.

And maybe he'll get lucky enough to get a genuine jury of his peers & not a stacked deck.

MM
I sent a little money to the website... This is so blatant, feel like I have to help some way.
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Exactly. The Kid needs a big name lawyer to come in and slowly chainsaw massacre the entire WI demorat tower of babble. Pull it apart brick by brick and bleed them dry.

Never mind. I see that Lin Wood has indeed taken the case. It's On..
Posted By: jdunham Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Well, I don't know if the DA is shaking or not, but this ^^ is the only thing that will save this kid.............public sentiment is not going to move the needle, only legal work by his team will.

And maybe he'll get lucky enough to get a genuine jury of his peers & not a stacked deck.

MM

You can guarantee Mr Wood knows how to pick a jury.

MM

https://newspunch.com/covington-attorney-lin-wood-offers-defend-kenosha-shooter-kyle-rittenhouse/

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...-after-night-of-chaos-and-shootings.html
Originally Posted by jdunham

MM

Such an important part of the trial and Wood's team won't get rolled but the Democrat machine has been constantly working at corrupting the Jury pools in the large cities.
I hope Lin does more than defend the criminal charges, I hope he takes it a step further and hammers the media outlets that smeared the kid.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by jdunham

MM

Such an important part of the trial and Wood's team won't get rolled but the Democrat machine has been constantly working at corrupting the Jury pools in the large cities.

I suspect all Kenosha residents will not forget what happened to their downtown.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I hope Lin does more than defend the criminal charges, I hope he takes it a step further and hammers the media outlets that smeared the kid.

Agreed.
Maybe the DA would understand self-defense better if someone beat him to the brink of death with a skateboard.

That would be a dream come true.

I'm almost positive this plan is in the works as well. Wood made a fortune representing Sandmann, and unfortunately, the media is more than just "complicit" in what is going on in this nation. They are the primary conspirators.
Lin Wood.

At this time, I will not publicly address private facts about Kyle Rittenhouse or his family beyond telling you that is a fine young boy blessed with a good family. Take media rumors & accusations with a grain of salt. In time, lies are always revealed when truth is disclosed.

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1299406252678803457
Posted By: hatari Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20

Well I finally found this name.... I don't do face book so can't sign in for his page... some help please?

Kenosha County District Attorney Michael Graveley filed the charges against Kyle Rittenhouse Thursday afternoon. The charges include one count of first-degree intentional homicide; one count of first-degree reckless homicide; one count of attempted first-degree intentional homicide; and two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment.

If he was going to be charged, these serious charges might be easiest to beat. First degree is premeditated. Pretty easy to beat that showing him running away and attacked, beaten to the ground. Clear self defense. He attempted to flee confrontation and was running from it.

Easier to get not guilty on that than manslaughter ect.
Originally Posted by hatari

If he was going to be charged, these serious charges might be easiest to beat. First degree is premeditated. Pretty easy to beat that showing him running away and attacked, beaten to the ground. Clear self defense. He attempted to flee confrontation and was running from it.

That's absolutely correct. It also gives a Lot of room for a plea bargain way down.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/28/20
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

I'm almost positive this plan is in the works as well. Wood made a fortune representing Sandmann, and unfortunately, the media is more than just "complicit" in what is going on in this nation.
""""" They are the primary conspirators.
"""""
Originally Posted by windridge

That's absolutely correct. It also gives a Lot of room for a plea bargain way down.

Why should he be cornered into plea bargaining when he was innocent, unless they would be satisfied with something along the lines of possessing a rifle at too young an age, which is just a misdemeanor.

Also, he shouldn't even have been charged with anything to start with. That's just designed to be a deterrence to folks defending themselves against Bolshevik mob attacks.

Kyle Rittenhouse charged.
1)1st-Degree Reckless Homicide
2)1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety.
3)1st-Degree Intentional Homicide
4) Attempt 1st-Degree Intentional Homicide
5)1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
6) Possession Dangerous Weapon (Misd.)

#6 will hard for him to beat.
He was 17, must be 18, he was an IL resident must be WI resident.
So he did indeed violate the law by carrying a firearm in WI and under age.

Death and injury as a result of his illegal possession of that firearm is prolly where the DA will go with this. That may be a tuff one to beat.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/29/20
Originally Posted by steve4102

Death and injury as a result of his illegal possession of that firearm is prolly where the DA will go with this. That may be a tuff one to beat.

This video addresses #6 directly, and why it does not obviate his right to self defense. In other words, CoLion claims #6 can not be used to eliminate his right to self defense as per the letter of the law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSU9ZvnudFE
I say there is a 90% chance the kid gets life. there is no way the Bolshevik billionaires that own the US govt is gonna allow their communist revolution to be set back by this kid going free. you get fired in this country for saying all lives matter
I was amazed watching Fox News yesterday afternoon. All the commentators seem to take as a starting point that Rittenhouse is a double murderer. What the hell?? Are they not able to watch the available videos?? I'm not talking about a guest. I mean the regular staff at Fox News.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
I say there is a 90% chance the kid gets life. there is no way the Bolshevik billionaires that own the US govt is gonna allow their communist revolution to be set back by this kid going free. you get fired in this country for saying all lives matter

Ain't happening with the defense team he has now. DA is an idiot charging him with murder one when all the video clearly shows he was assaulted in each instance with deadly weapons before using his rifle. I think he will be acquitted of all but the misdemeanor charge of weapon posession underage. I had read that his mom was there as part of the group and armed so she was likely the one who brought the rifle and allowed him to use for protection. This kid should be given the medal of freedom, not slandered and forced to fight for his life now.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/29/20
I was amazed watching Fox News last night, and all the commentators seem to take as a starting point that Rittenhouse is a double murderer. What the hell?? Are they not able to watch the available videos?? I'm not talking about a guest. I mean the regular staff at Fox News.

They are Martini Bar denizens. They never get out of the city. Fox is almost worthless. Almost, they do help the cause some.
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
This kid should be given the medal of freedom, not slandered and forced to fight for his life now.

Exactly.
I was amazed watching Fox News yesterday afternoon. All the commentators seem to take as a starting point that Rittenhouse is a double murderer. What the hell?? Are they not able to watch the available videos?? I'm not talking about a guest. I mean the regular staff at Fox News.

I believe this is why Wood is involved.

Once he proves his client innocent, not just “not guilty”, for free, Wood will file civil suits against the networks that have slandered and libeled his client and make Kyle a rich young man and take a nice 30% off the top.
Originally Posted by OldHat

This video addresses #6 directly, and why it does not obviate his right to self defense. In other words, CoLion claims #6 can not be used to eliminate his right to self defense as per the letter of the law.

The WI statute is clear, open carry is legal, but one MUST be 18 or older, he was not. That fact is irrefutable.

He was without a doubt in violation of State law.

For Wood to challenge a minors right to self Defense he will have to challenge the constitutionality of the statute itself.

Wood will be long dead , before that litigation came to a conclusion.
Originally Posted by OldHat

The WI statute is clear, open carry is legal, but one MUST be 18 or older, he was not. That fact is irrefutable.

He was without a doubt in violation of State law.

For Wood to challenge a minors right to self Defense he will have to challenge the constitutionality of the statute itself.

Wood will be long dead , before that litigation came to a conclusion.
The 2nd doesn't say anything about an age requirement.
"The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States ..."

- 10 U.S. Code § 246

It has just come out that the reason Rosenbaum started chasing Rittenhouse to begin with was that he had just lit a fire in something on wheels that he was planning on pushing into the police, and Rittenhouse retrieved a fire extinguisher and doused the fire. This enraged Rosenbaum, and he began to chase him, followed by others who were also angered by Rittenhouse having doused the fire.
Posted By: cv540 Re: Kyle charged with 6 counts - 08/29/20

It has just come out that the reason Rosenbaum started chasing Rittenhouse to begin with was that he had just lit a fire in something on wheels that he was planning on pushing into the police, and Rittenhouse retrieved a fire extinguisher and doused the fire. This enraged Rosenbaum, and he began to chase him, followed by others who were also angered by Rittenhouse having doused the fire.

Source?
Originally Posted by cv540

Source?

That mustache alone casts doubts on his credibility
Criminal complaint for Rittenhouse.
Cant figure out how to post actual document, perhaps someone more tech savy can do it to make reading easier.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7047765-Kyle-Rittenhouse-Criminal-Complaint.html

The CNN has completely changed its story on the Rittenhouse case this morning. The devil is going to be in the details

This a very complicated story and I could not guess what a jury will do. Like others have said only thing is sure

he was under age to have the fire arm.
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

The CNN has completely changed its story on the Rittenhouse case this morning. The devil is going to be in the details

This a very complicated story and I could not guess what a jury will do. Like others have said only thing is sure

he was under age to have the fire arm.

Which charge could be nullified by appeal to the emergency exception, i.e., the general state of mob lawlessness and destruction that prevailed while Rittenhouse was in technical violation of said statute, under which conditions most malum prohibitum laws are considered to be suspended if strict adherence to them would interfere with necessary action on the part of the citizenry in response to the emergency.
I think a part of the reason Rittenhouse asked for a one month adjournment of the extradition hearing is because he is in a juvenile facility in Illinois, once extradited to Wisconsin he will go into an adult facility as 17 year olds are considered adults for criminal cases.

Even if convicted of the Possession of a Dangerous Weapon by a child which has 9 months maximum exposure, the month in custody in Illinois will count as time served toward that.

It does make you shake your head that a 17 year old can be charged as an ADULT for Possession of a Dangerous Weapon by a CHILD. Orwell would be proud.
"Also, he shouldn't even have been charged with anything to start with. That's just designed to be a deterrence to folks defending themselves against Bolshevik mob attacks."

I got into that A-hole Gravely's facebook site and tried to cut and paste the very first lines at the top where it's stated that that POS vigorously prosecutes ALL SELF DEFENSE CASES. He'll do his best to hang Kyle no matter that he's not guilty. That SOB should be decorating the nearest tall tree.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
"Also, he shouldn't even have been charged with anything to start with. That's just designed to be a deterrence to folks defending themselves against Bolshevik mob attacks."

I got into that A-hole Gravely's facebook site and tried to cut and paste the very first lines at the top where it's stated that that POS vigorously prosecutes ALL SELF DEFENSE CASES. He'll do his best to hang Kyle no matter that he's not guilty. That SOB should be decorating the nearest tall tree.
Paul B.

Agreed.
"The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States ..."

- 10 U.S. Code § 246

So Hawk, if this is the law, does that mean everybody gotta turn in their guns on their 46th birthday?

I don't think you're seeing this age thing very clearly.

- 10 U.S. Code § 246

So Hawk, if this is the law, does that mean everybody gotta turn in their guns on their 46th birthday?

The 2nd states,
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It doesn't say the right of the militia to keep and bear arms. The People would include folks over 46.

You can't be this obtuse...

- 10 U.S. Code § 246

You are looking at it backwards.

The law above doesn't state that only those in the stated age group are in the militia. It only states that those in that age group are in it. In no way does it express the notion that those not in that age group are excluded from it.

Furthermore, your statement presumes that the right to keep and bear arms is dependent on membership in the militia . That's a complete misinterpretation of the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment speaks of the militia only for the purpose of providing the public-policy justification for prohibiting the infringement of the preexisting right of all the people to keep and bear arms. In other words, "Here's why it's a good thing for America not to allow the government to infringe on this right." I.e., because infringing on that right would interfere with the existence of the militia, which is crucial for the security of a free state.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

- 10 U.S. Code § 246

The 2nd states,
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It doesn't say the right of the militia to keep and bear arms. The People would include folks over 46.

You can't be this obtuse...

I'm quite certain he can and is.
Wouldnt be the first time there is a dispute between federal law-(militia includes 17 yr olds) and a state law
That DA is an ass.

Why didn't he charge the guy whose arm was mostly shot off while attempting to kill Kyle with a pistol with attempted murder or, at the least, illegal possession? As a convicted felon, he was not allowed to possess a pistol.

Just another Democrat politician trying to help criminals create strife so they can tear down America.
That DA is an ass.

Why didn't he charge the guy whose arm was mostly shot off while attempting to kill Kyle with a pistol with attempted murder or, at the least, illegal possession? As a convicted felon, he was not allowed to possess a pistol.

Just another Democrat politician trying to help criminals create strife so they can tear down America.

Bingo!
We have allowed the BOR to be perverted over the years by politicians, judges and lawyers. For that we should all be ashamed. The founders knew very well what they were doing/writing and that it was crucial to maintain a free republic.
© 24hourcampfire