Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The attorney for the young man is L. Lin Wood. He takes no prisoners and as mentioned he may own Kenosha. He did good for Richard Jewell and young Mr. Sandman. The DA is shaking in his boots!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
The attorney for the young man is L. Lin Wood. He takes no prisoners and as mentioned he may own Kenosha. He did good for Richard Jewell and young Mr. Sandman. The DA is shaking in his boots!

I think he has a full powerhouse team on his side. Linwood said his efforts would be completely pro bono.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by texasbatman

“The bottom line is this: every human being has a God-given right to protect themselves. And when a person’s life is under attack, the Constitution protects their ability to use firearms without ‘infringement’ in the defense of that life.”
That right there is bullshyt in this Country. Men have taken that so called God given right away and we the people let them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well, I don't know if the DA is shaking or not, but this ^^ is the only thing that will save this kid.............public sentiment is not going to move the needle, only legal work by his team will.

And maybe he'll get lucky enough to get a genuine jury of his peers & not a stacked deck.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I sent a little money to the website... This is so blatant, feel like I have to help some way.

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
I’m pretty sure Kenosha is going to be owned by Rieenhouse when this is all said and done.

LOL

Exactly. The Kid needs a big name lawyer to come in and slowly chainsaw massacre the entire WI demorat tower of babble. Pull it apart brick by brick and bleed them dry.

Never mind. I see that Lin Wood has indeed taken the case. It's On..

Last edited by local_dirt; 08/28/20.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Well, I don't know if the DA is shaking or not, but this ^^ is the only thing that will save this kid.............public sentiment is not going to move the needle, only legal work by his team will.

And maybe he'll get lucky enough to get a genuine jury of his peers & not a stacked deck.

MM

You can guarantee Mr Wood knows how to pick a jury.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

MM

https://newspunch.com/covington-attorney-lin-wood-offers-defend-kenosha-shooter-kyle-rittenhouse/

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...-after-night-of-chaos-and-shootings.html

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jdunham

MM

Such an important part of the trial and Wood's team won't get rolled but the Democrat machine has been constantly working at corrupting the Jury pools in the large cities.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I hope Lin does more than defend the criminal charges, I hope he takes it a step further and hammers the media outlets that smeared the kid.

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by jdunham

MM

Such an important part of the trial and Wood's team won't get rolled but the Democrat machine has been constantly working at corrupting the Jury pools in the large cities.

I suspect all Kenosha residents will not forget what happened to their downtown.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I hope Lin does more than defend the criminal charges, I hope he takes it a step further and hammers the media outlets that smeared the kid.

Agreed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe the DA would understand self-defense better if someone beat him to the brink of death with a skateboard.

That would be a dream come true.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

I'm almost positive this plan is in the works as well. Wood made a fortune representing Sandmann, and unfortunately, the media is more than just "complicit" in what is going on in this nation. They are the primary conspirators.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lin Wood.

At this time, I will not publicly address private facts about Kyle Rittenhouse or his family beyond telling you that is a fine young boy blessed with a good family. Take media rumors & accusations with a grain of salt. In time, lies are always revealed when truth is disclosed.

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1299406252678803457

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Bet the DA is a lousy Democrap.

Well I finally found this name.... I don't do face book so can't sign in for his page... some help please?

Kenosha County District Attorney Michael Graveley filed the charges against Kyle Rittenhouse Thursday afternoon. The charges include one count of first-degree intentional homicide; one count of first-degree reckless homicide; one count of attempted first-degree intentional homicide; and two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment.

If he was going to be charged, these serious charges might be easiest to beat. First degree is premeditated. Pretty easy to beat that showing him running away and attacked, beaten to the ground. Clear self defense. He attempted to flee confrontation and was running from it.

Easier to get not guilty on that than manslaughter ect.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hatari

Well I finally found this name.... I don't do face book so can't sign in for his page... some help please?

Kenosha County District Attorney Michael Graveley filed the charges against Kyle Rittenhouse Thursday afternoon. The charges include one count of first-degree intentional homicide; one count of first-degree reckless homicide; one count of attempted first-degree intentional homicide; and two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment.

If he was going to be charged, these serious charges might be easiest to beat. First degree is premeditated. Pretty easy to beat that showing him running away and attacked, beaten to the ground. Clear self defense. He attempted to flee confrontation and was running from it.

That's absolutely correct. It also gives a Lot of room for a plea bargain way down.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

I'm almost positive this plan is in the works as well. Wood made a fortune representing Sandmann, and unfortunately, the media is more than just "complicit" in what is going on in this nation.
""""" They are the primary conspirators.
"""""

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by windridge

That's absolutely correct. It also gives a Lot of room for a plea bargain way down.

Why should he be cornered into plea bargaining when he was innocent, unless they would be satisfied with something along the lines of possessing a rifle at too young an age, which is just a misdemeanor.

Also, he shouldn't even have been charged with anything to start with. That's just designed to be a deterrence to folks defending themselves against Bolshevik mob attacks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Kyle Rittenhouse charged.
1)1st-Degree Reckless Homicide
2)1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety.
3)1st-Degree Intentional Homicide
4) Attempt 1st-Degree Intentional Homicide
5)1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
6) Possession Dangerous Weapon (Misd.)

#6 will hard for him to beat.
He was 17, must be 18, he was an IL resident must be WI resident.
So he did indeed violate the law by carrying a firearm in WI and under age.

Death and injury as a result of his illegal possession of that firearm is prolly where the DA will go with this. That may be a tuff one to beat.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (1minute, 160user, 1badf350, 257 mag, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,184
Posts18,503,328
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.