Home
GENIUS!
Finally we have a Great President!!!
How can anyone spend an hour watching a video? On a good day I can watch 30 minutes of Jeopardy. How about the cliff notes version ??

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
How can anyone spend an hour watching a video? On a good day I can watch 30 minutes of Jeopardy. How about the cliff notes version ??

kwg

That Jeopardy will let you know WTH is going on.

Simple. Watch 20 min drinking coffee, eat breakfast, watch 20 min more drinking coffee. Clean up kitchen, take out trash, fill bird feeder, water the back yard and then hit the last 20 min of the hard stuff with some more coffee.

It wasnt so bad kw, compared to a book on human physiology, human anatomy, pharmacology, comparative anatomy, light wave optics, neuroanatomy, geometrical optics, retinal disease, ocular disease, ocular pharmacology, physiological optics, human pathology,....

I skipped learning about asswholes until i joined the Fire.

Dont worry, it was nice learning about the Quantum Zeno effect and electrification of the Wall though, that Sickermore's buds screamed was going to electrocute all their pals bringing drugs and kids over it.
It was interesting as a BP agent patient informed me of the electronic gear in the ground they moniter along roadways for many many miles from the border that differentiates between 2 and 4 legged critters and sensing devices under old ranch buildings that alert them to mules.

They arent too happy if you drive miles into the back country and use the hunting shack without turning off the hidden electric switch and they end up sneaking in all those miles of rough road to catch some wets and all they get is you and a cup of coffee for their effort.

It was also interesting watching the shakes and premature aging affecting some of the leftists and Angela Merkle get from their Adrenochrome fixes.

Actually, prolly a lot easier than just the remainder of Trumps day, but at least know i know why he tweeted a good while back, the word COVFEFE and though Sickers buds laughed at Trump's stupidity they arent laughing now and he's sticking with it.

I think i will recheck through it and see if i may have dozed off a spot here and there and maybe missed something to report to you on.
Somebody spare us the misery and just tell us what the acronym means.
Originally Posted by cuznguido
Somebody spare us the misery and just tell us what the acronym means.

That would be a good start.

kwg
I'll take a stab at it:

Supposedly, "COVFEFE" refers to a magnetic alloy that can mitigate the hazards 5G technology emits. The alloy uses Cobalt (Co), Vanadiam (V), and Iron (Fe) as its components and is an acronym for each element's symbol on the Periodic Table. (Not sure why Iron is repeated.) Wish I knew the science better. Evidently these are some concepts (scalar fields and waves) that Nikolai Tesla had done a fair amount of work on.
Originally Posted by pinotguy
I'll take a stab at it:

Supposedly, "COVFEFE" refers to a magnetic alloy that can mitigate the hazards 5G technology emits. The alloy uses Cobalt (Co), Vanadiam (V), and Iron (Fe) as its components and is an acronym for each element's symbol on the Periodic Table. (Not sure why Iron is repeated.) Wish I knew the science better. Evidently these are some concepts (scalar fields and waves) that Nikolai Tesla had done a fair amount of work on.

Thanks for the update.

kwg
Trump sent out a Tweet about a year ago I think with a misspelling. He put Covfefe in there instead of the real word and all the libs made fun of him. So obviously this is a play on that.
This tells much more, including the technique Trump used to make 5g safe, electrification of the wall, chemical method of toxicity to people who use Adrenochrome, , pictures of effects on Hillary and Angela Merckel and how it makes Hydroxychloroquine toxic to them. No wonder they dont want Plaquenil.
And related Biblical scripture.

Watch "Gene Decode! COVFEFE: The Evil False Darkness. B2T Show Aug 26, 2020 (IS)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/mUo-toObaxI
Hahahaha dumb fug.... he’s protecting us from china’s 5g hahahahaha jesus your retarded...
Originally Posted by jaguartx
This tells much more, including the technique Trump used to make 5g safe, electrification of the wall, chemical method of toxicity to people who use Adrenochrome, , pictures of effects on Hillary and Angela Merckel and how it makes Hydroxychloroquine toxic to them. No wonder they dont want Plaquenil.

Watch "Gene Decode! COVFEFE: The Evil False Darkness. B2T Show Aug 26, 2020 (IS)" on YouTube

Truly, no challenge is beyond the Dear Leader!
The losers cometh.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Hahahahahaa that sounds as NK as can possibly be!

Attached picture E85B90D8-FC0C-41F1-B494-EC859BFB2984.jpeg
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Hahahaha dumb fug.... he’s protecting us from china’s 5g hahahahaha jesus your retarded...

I would like to thank you two geniuses for having taken the time to enlighten us as to the wonderful blessings of help to our nation from Zeros open border policy, dreamers, massive muzzie immigration, commutation or pardon of 19,000 inmates back on the streets of America, early release of over 60,000 inmates with many illegal aliens onto our dtreets rather than deportation as law requires, and most of all for explaining the benefits of Zero Care.
wink

I would like to thank you two geniuses for having taken the time to enlighten us as to the wonderful blessings of help to our nation from Zeros open border policy, dreamers, massive muzzie immigration, commutation or pardon of 19,000 inmates back on the streets of America, early release of over 60,000 inmates with many illegal aliens onto our dtreets rather than deportation as law requires, and most of all for explaining the benefits of Zero Care.
wink

Hey dumb fug, whats that got to do with this stupid chit you posted about Trump building some make believe protection from China’s 5g network? Hahahahahaha
Trump sure evidently saved us for certain nuclear anihilation at the hands of Little Kim that was predicted by your MSM.

Thanks, Ejp for educating us as to why Saudi Arabia, China and Japan followed Zeros plan on open borders and Shira muzzy immigration. Thanks for telling us why Bill Clinton sold missile guidance tech to China and financed NK nuclear weapons development and Zero gave $150 billion to finance Iran's.
Ejp, are you two too stupid to know how to watch the video to find out about the new COVFEFE Act?

Sheesh.

Oh, maybe you werent aware Trump took control of the 5G networks in the US. So maybe you can tell us why the US wheel for Huawei fled from US law to Canada? Oh, sorry, i shoud have realized you dumbasses werent aware of that, being kool-aid drinkers of the Commie News Network.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dip...eared-huaweis-meng-wanzhou-could-flee-if

*you’re

lol
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
The losers cometh.

You're a prophet, Jake. Hahaha.

Actually, Sycamore, you're accidently right, on rare occasions. grin
Covfefe...

Gesundheit!
GENIUS!

WTH, Sickermore, youre on a roll.
Ejp, are you two too stupid to know how to watch the video to find out about the new COVFEFE Act?

Sheesh.

Oh, maybe you werent aware Trump took control of the 5G networks in the US. So maybe you can tell us why the US wheel for Huawei fled from US law to Canada? Oh, sorry, i shoud have realized you dumbasses werent aware of that, being kool-aid drinkers of the Commie News Network.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dip...eared-huaweis-meng-wanzhou-could-flee-if

Lmao... im cracking up at this dumb chit..

So now trump is in control of the US 5g networks huh? Sounds pretty communist to me, the presidents controlling private intellectual property? Lmao...

I know all about Hauwei... and what major carrier in the US uses or was using their equipment???... lol

It is written. Tempt not the righteous man who has a sword.

Key word, "was". grin
Which “was”???
What major carrier WAS ...

You deep state turds are getting flushed, Ejp. Heres a clue, Apple too.

Your only hope is to be classified as a clueless dumbfuck who swallowed the deep state kool-aid.

What major carrier WAS ...

You deep state turds are getting flushed, Ejp. Heres a clue, Apple too.

Your only hope is to be classified as a clueless dumbfuck who swallowed the deep state kool-aid.

Come on buddy, quit dancing around the question. Your posting like an expert with that dumbass video...

Which major carrier “WAS” using their equipment???
Well? Come on man, your always throwing stones then changing the subject when your obviously out witted...

So.... which carrier did this affect?? Which carrier “WAS” using their equipment like you said???
Dont blame me if you're too stupid to be able to connect the dots. I didnt take you to raise or you would be a lot smarter.

Didnt you lie to us before. Oh, that's right, since when do lying lieberal commie corksuckers not lie?

BTW, this is my response to you without having read your stupid question. It doesnt deserve the time required to go back and look for it. If i did and answered with the truth, you wouldnt believe it anyway.
I tell ya what, you explain how open borders, the dream act, muzzy immigration and releasing illegal alien prisoners back on our streets early is good for the US and i will hunt up and answer your question.

In the meantime, GFY.
Hahahaha deflecting again... what does that have to do with this thread, like the hundreds of others you start, that you obviously are clueless about.

Heres the answer dumb fug... none, not a single one... zip, zilch, zero.... no major carrier has ever used Hauwei equipment.

Same with Apple... Apple makes phones, thats it, and Im typing this on a 5g capable iPhone.

Your an outspoken moron.
© 24hourcampfire