Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GENIUS!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Finally we have a Great President!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How can anyone spend an hour watching a video? On a good day I can watch 30 minutes of Jeopardy. How about the cliff notes version ??

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
How can anyone spend an hour watching a video? On a good day I can watch 30 minutes of Jeopardy. How about the cliff notes version ??

kwg

That Jeopardy will let you know WTH is going on.

Simple. Watch 20 min drinking coffee, eat breakfast, watch 20 min more drinking coffee. Clean up kitchen, take out trash, fill bird feeder, water the back yard and then hit the last 20 min of the hard stuff with some more coffee.

It wasnt so bad kw, compared to a book on human physiology, human anatomy, pharmacology, comparative anatomy, light wave optics, neuroanatomy, geometrical optics, retinal disease, ocular disease, ocular pharmacology, physiological optics, human pathology,....

I skipped learning about asswholes until i joined the Fire.

Dont worry, it was nice learning about the Quantum Zeno effect and electrification of the Wall though, that Sickermore's buds screamed was going to electrocute all their pals bringing drugs and kids over it.
It was interesting as a BP agent patient informed me of the electronic gear in the ground they moniter along roadways for many many miles from the border that differentiates between 2 and 4 legged critters and sensing devices under old ranch buildings that alert them to mules.

They arent too happy if you drive miles into the back country and use the hunting shack without turning off the hidden electric switch and they end up sneaking in all those miles of rough road to catch some wets and all they get is you and a cup of coffee for their effort.

It was also interesting watching the shakes and premature aging affecting some of the leftists and Angela Merkle get from their Adrenochrome fixes.

Actually, prolly a lot easier than just the remainder of Trumps day, but at least know i know why he tweeted a good while back, the word COVFEFE and though Sickers buds laughed at Trump's stupidity they arent laughing now and he's sticking with it.

I think i will recheck through it and see if i may have dozed off a spot here and there and maybe missed something to report to you on.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/30/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Somebody spare us the misery and just tell us what the acronym means.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cuznguido
Somebody spare us the misery and just tell us what the acronym means.

That would be a good start.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I'll take a stab at it:

Supposedly, "COVFEFE" refers to a magnetic alloy that can mitigate the hazards 5G technology emits. The alloy uses Cobalt (Co), Vanadiam (V), and Iron (Fe) as its components and is an acronym for each element's symbol on the Periodic Table. (Not sure why Iron is repeated.) Wish I knew the science better. Evidently these are some concepts (scalar fields and waves) that Nikolai Tesla had done a fair amount of work on.

I'm becoming more tolerant of intolerant people.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pinotguy
I'll take a stab at it:

Supposedly, "COVFEFE" refers to a magnetic alloy that can mitigate the hazards 5G technology emits. The alloy uses Cobalt (Co), Vanadiam (V), and Iron (Fe) as its components and is an acronym for each element's symbol on the Periodic Table. (Not sure why Iron is repeated.) Wish I knew the science better. Evidently these are some concepts (scalar fields and waves) that Nikolai Tesla had done a fair amount of work on.

Thanks for the update.

kwg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump sent out a Tweet about a year ago I think with a misspelling. He put Covfefe in there instead of the real word and all the libs made fun of him. So obviously this is a play on that.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
This tells much more, including the technique Trump used to make 5g safe, electrification of the wall, chemical method of toxicity to people who use Adrenochrome, , pictures of effects on Hillary and Angela Merckel and how it makes Hydroxychloroquine toxic to them. No wonder they dont want Plaquenil.
And related Biblical scripture.

Watch "Gene Decode! COVFEFE: The Evil False Darkness. B2T Show Aug 26, 2020 (IS)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/mUo-toObaxI

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Hahahaha dumb fug.... he’s protecting us from china’s 5g hahahahaha jesus your retarded...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
This tells much more, including the technique Trump used to make 5g safe, electrification of the wall, chemical method of toxicity to people who use Adrenochrome, , pictures of effects on Hillary and Angela Merckel and how it makes Hydroxychloroquine toxic to them. No wonder they dont want Plaquenil.

Watch "Gene Decode! COVFEFE: The Evil False Darkness. B2T Show Aug 26, 2020 (IS)" on YouTube

Truly, no challenge is beyond the Dear Leader!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The losers cometh.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Hahahahahaa that sounds as NK as can possibly be!

Attached Images
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Hahahaha dumb fug.... he’s protecting us from china’s 5g hahahahaha jesus your retarded...

I would like to thank you two geniuses for having taken the time to enlighten us as to the wonderful blessings of help to our nation from Zeros open border policy, dreamers, massive muzzie immigration, commutation or pardon of 19,000 inmates back on the streets of America, early release of over 60,000 inmates with many illegal aliens onto our dtreets rather than deportation as law requires, and most of all for explaining the benefits of Zero Care.
wink

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

I would like to thank you two geniuses for having taken the time to enlighten us as to the wonderful blessings of help to our nation from Zeros open border policy, dreamers, massive muzzie immigration, commutation or pardon of 19,000 inmates back on the streets of America, early release of over 60,000 inmates with many illegal aliens onto our dtreets rather than deportation as law requires, and most of all for explaining the benefits of Zero Care.
wink

Hey dumb fug, whats that got to do with this stupid chit you posted about Trump building some make believe protection from China’s 5g network? Hahahahahaha

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump sure evidently saved us for certain nuclear anihilation at the hands of Little Kim that was predicted by your MSM.

Thanks, Ejp for educating us as to why Saudi Arabia, China and Japan followed Zeros plan on open borders and Shira muzzy immigration. Thanks for telling us why Bill Clinton sold missile guidance tech to China and financed NK nuclear weapons development and Zero gave $150 billion to finance Iran's.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Ejp, are you two too stupid to know how to watch the video to find out about the new COVFEFE Act?

Sheesh.

Oh, maybe you werent aware Trump took control of the 5G networks in the US. So maybe you can tell us why the US wheel for Huawei fled from US law to Canada? Oh, sorry, i shoud have realized you dumbasses werent aware of that, being kool-aid drinkers of the Commie News Network.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dip...eared-huaweis-meng-wanzhou-could-flee-if

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

*you’re

lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 50 invisible), 2,739 guests, and 1,371 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,195
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.