Home
coming from outside Portland law enforcement agencies...Yesterday our Liberal Dunce of a Governor Kate Brown told reporters she had a new plan to add additional law enforcement officers to work along with the Portland Police to reduce violence and unlawful rioting - even though Kate and Mayor Ted Wheeler love to say Portland protestors are peaceful.

In response to the Governors request for additional officers. Every Agency she asked told Kate Brown, NO!

Each Chief and Sheriff went into depth on their explanation for not sending help. You and the local politicians created this situation by stoking the belief that police are bad. You can fix it yourself.

You can read about it...I watched the local news where a couple of the rebukes from LEO agencies were read.

The LEO community in essence told Kate to go suck her dick!

https://pamplinmedia.com/pt/9-news/...-enforcement-agencies?wallit_nosession=1

šŸ˜Ž
That is quite amazing. LE is playing a strong hand. What did Brown think they were gonna due when she treated them with such disdain?
Defund them or hire more?

Which is it?
Wait till November. People are DONE with this schit.
Chit happens. Wait till the food runs out and the farmers say NO.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Which is it?

You are asking a difficult question for a Liberal Politician to answer.

šŸ˜¬šŸ˜Ž
Good news Beav. Rural areas have to stick together, isolate as much as possible from the liberal urban centers and let their policies destroy them. Same here, the sheriff's all made it clear they wouldn't enforce the unconstitutional laws the libs wanted to pass. Legislators better realize without a means of enforcement, their job will cease to exist. No need for a law maker if you don't have a means of law enforcement.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Good news Beav. Rural areas have to stick together, isolate as much as possible from the liberal urban centers and let their policies destroy them.

I agree.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
That is quite amazing. LE is playing a strong hand. What did Brown think they were gonna due when she treated them with such disdain?

Brown has never shown a propensity for being intelligent...Rebuked by LE is a huge, in your face Madam Governor.

LE agencies always try to help a brother agency out.

Portland PD understands this and is slapping big high 5ā€™s over her snub.

šŸ˜Ž
And Brown said she's going after Patriot Prayer. ANTIFA and BLM have been on a rampage in Portland for 93-days, now Patriot Prayer is the problem.
My father is in Portland right now visiting my ill grandmother. He had lunch with some high ranking Oregon State Troopers he is friends with from some drug dog training they provided the FBI.

He told me a couple of days ago that they (the Troopers) were tired of standing next to city police who'd been told to stand down. The local PD have zero authority to push back, use tear gas, rubber bullets.... Anything.

The Troopers in-between each local PD was appropriately outfitted. The local guys, not so much. EVERYONE was taking rocks and bricks and balloons fill with piss.

But the local Portland authorities are releasing anyone arrested for those acts (which apparently doesn't even really happen) within hours.

So Troopers were being subjected to the mayhem, with no recourse and no possibility that any azzhat who assaulted them would EVER be held accountable.

So, the leadership pulled them, and said "good luck" to city and country authorities (as well they should).
Good news Beav. Rural areas have to stick together, isolate as much as possible from the liberal urban centers and let their policies destroy them.

Said it before...These foolish politicians thought they could control the narrative and street action...Anarchists arenā€™t liberals, they are annihilist.

šŸ˜Ž
WHERE are the social workers??? Surely THEY can talk these rioters off the ledge!
Those cops took an oath, they need to stand up for what's right and quit being part of the problem.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Which is it?

šŸ˜¬šŸ˜Ž

None -the -less it needs to be answered!
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
And Brown said she's going after Patriot Prayer. ANTIFA and BLM have been on a rampage in Portland for 93-days, now Patriot Prayer is the problem.

Conservative groups need to stay back, defend their homes, towns and families and let the radical left be exposed for what it is in the cities.
Segregation by political ideology makes a helluva lot more sense than division along the lines of skin color.
Originally Posted by prplbkrr

Which is it?

šŸ˜¬šŸ˜Ž

None -the -less it needs to be answered!

It will be in November....TRUMP WINS!

šŸ˜Ž
No police department needs any help from outside their jurisdiction: they have guns and ammo and could stop the revolution if they wanted to.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
No police department needs any help from outside their jurisdiction: they have guns and ammo and could stop the revolution if they wanted to.

All it would take is a change to the ROE.

Putting more officers in the fight with the same ROE will have the same result.

Conservative groups need to stay back, defend their homes, towns and families and let the radical left be exposed for what it is in the cities.
Segregation by political ideology makes a helluva lot more sense than division along the lines of skin color.

I agree. Let those fools burn it down.

This, yes!
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Those cops took an oath, they need to stand up for what's right and quit being part of the problem.

It's a job. They're making, normally, less than the median income for their areas. They're looking for a paycheck, some benefits, and what they thought would be an easy job. This isn't what 90% of the cops signed up for.
They're not getting any support from their local govt.,they know damn well they'll be thrown under the bus of anything goes south. They need to lay back, stay away from tje trouble and let lawlessness bite the libs on the ass.
It seems that the big city liberal mayors and the governors of Oregon and Washington have shown themselves to be incompetent to do their jobs for their constituents.
That can be helped by booting them out of office and putting better people in their place. If the citizens do not do that, then they are also culpable and those will become failed states until there is a complete turnover of their population.
It's so obvious that the strategy is to draw conservative groups into the city so they can blame everything on the right. And the complicit media would be more than happy to help spread the lie.

The anarchists are far from being done with Portland.

šŸ˜Ž
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
It's so obvious that the strategy is to draw conservative groups into the city so they can blame everything on the right. And the complicit media would be more than happy to help spread the lie.

Couldn't be any more plain. If the right shows up, we get blamed, and prosecuted. Smart move is to recall elected officials and stay away, letting the liberals take all the blame, which as of right now, is clearly on them.
Imagine how short a time these riots would have lasted had Kate ordered her cops to utilize truncheons and rifles with bayonets attached to push back the rowdies. Bet they wouldn't run up against a bayonet grabbing at a rifle hollering "shoot me niqqa".

It's a job. They're making, normally, less than the median income for their areas. They're looking for a paycheck, some benefits, and what they thought would be an easy job. This isn't what 90% of the cops signed up for.
They're not getting any support from their local govt.,they know damn well they'll be thrown under the bus of anything goes south. They need to lay back, stay away from tje trouble and let lawlessness bite the libs on the ass.

The STARTING pay in my area for a cop is about 10% above median income plus full benefits. I work with police frequently and I don't know a single one that thought it was going to be an easy job.
Cops should take a week off, nation wide call offf.
Originally Posted by crshelton
It seems that the big city liberal mayors and the governors of Oregon and Washington have shown themselves to be incompetent to do their jobs for their constituents.
That can be helped by booting them out of office and putting better people in their place. If the citizens do not do that, then they are also culpable and those will become failed states until there is a complete turnover of their population.

Have you been to Seattle or Portland?

Defining each as a mentally astute populace is impossible. A whole lotta fĆ¼ck-dumb people is accurate.

šŸ˜Ž
Originally Posted by Hastings
Imagine how short a time these riots would have lasted had Kate ordered her cops to utilize truncheons and rifles with bayonets attached to push back the rowdies. Bet they wouldn't run up against a bayonet grabbing at a rifle hollering "shoot me [bleep]".

Just making arrests with charges that stick, and cost time in prison, would have flushed this turd 85 days ago.

šŸ˜Ž
Let them have Portland stand back and watch .
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Let them have Portland stand back and watch .

Iā€™ve eaten 3 cases of Costco popcorn watching it...šŸ˜Ž

This plus from the sound of things , the ā€œpeaceful protestersā€ are not being charged with their crimes and simply let go without bail . That is virtually no punishment for their obvious , repetitive crimes.
I know one thing if this was in my back yard , I wouldnā€™t be bitching about it on the Internet. Iā€™d be trying to take action in some shape or form .

Happy Trails

Bob
Originally Posted by Hastings
Imagine how short a time these riots would have lasted had Kate ordered her cops to utilize truncheons and rifles with bayonets attached to push back the rowdies. Bet they wouldn't run up against a bayonet grabbing at a rifle hollering "shoot me [bleep]".

Just making arrests with charges that stick and cost time in prison would have flushed this turd 85 days ago.

šŸ˜Ž

Exactly!

The STARTING pay in my area for a cop is about 10% above median income plus full benefits. I work with police frequently and I don't know a single one that thought it was going to be an easy job.

In my area they make mid $30,000's I have guys swinging hammers getting paid $50,000. LEO's are going to see wages and benefits go down along with the amount of support they get from their local politicians with the defund movement. Most would be better served switching to the fire department.
That popcorn is some kind of good ain't it? grin
Originally Posted by BobBrown

This plus from the sound of things , the ā€œpeaceful protestersā€ are not being charged with their crimes and simply let go without bail . That is virtually no punishment for their obvious , repetitive crimes.
I know one thing if this was in my back yard , I wouldnā€™t be bitching about it on the Internet. Iā€™d be trying to take action in some shape or form .

Happy Trails

Bob

The ā€œCatch and Releaseā€ by the new DA for Portland was addressed in the letters of rebuke by outside LE Agencies.

ā€œWhy do you need additional resources, when you kick the arrested loose and refuse to charge?ā€

šŸ˜Ž

The Cops are making plenty. Most still wont stick around with zero support from the city.
Even at $250k a year, it apparently is hard to justify staying on the job.
I donā€™t get adding LEOs when they donā€™t let them do they job.

This. And the usual trolls attacked me for it when I had this opinion recently, but this is also my experience.

Having grown up around LEO my entire life, I have not run across many career LEO that had their head screwed on right that were not retired by 60 or 65, with a pension, health bennies for life, a house or two, some toys, and living a good life.

And I have never met an LEO who told me it was tougher than they thought it would be.

^^^This^^^
Originally Posted by MadMooner
The Cops are making plenty. Most still wont stick around with zero support from the city.
Even at $250k a year, it apparently is hard to justify staying on the job.

Especially when the politicians will indict your ass in the media before you even get back to the barn after a shift.

šŸ˜Ž
In my area they make mid $30,000's I have guys swinging hammers getting paid $50,000. LEO's are going to see wages and benefits go down along with the amount of support they get from their local politicians with the defund movement. Most would be better served switching to the fire department.

The cops in Portland probably average $80k. Regardless, you couldn't pay me enough to put my life on the line for POS liberal officials that serve me up as red meat tofu to a bunch of hate America man bun losers.
Originally Posted by ironbender

I can't justify paying them if they're going to let the very people they're supposed to apprehend get away with their nonsense. The People can stop the BS a lot quicker and a lot cheaper and The People will gladly volunteer their time for the task for FREE.
Originally Posted by kingston

^^^This^^^

Agreed. This is not about black or white. Thereā€™s plenty of black people who lean right.

Happy Trails

Bob

The ā€œCatch and Releaseā€ by the new DA for Portland was addressed in the letters of rebuke by outside LE Agencies.

ā€œWhy do you need additional resources, when you kick the arrested loose and refuse to charge?ā€

šŸ˜Ž

That is my source

The cops in Portland probably average $80k. Regardless, you couldn't pay me enough to put my life on the line for POS liberal officials that serve me up as red meat tofu to a bunch of hate America man bun losers.

Portland PD average income $58,000
Portland median income is $53,500
According to Portland live, you need an income of $62,500 to live comfortably in Portland.

^^^This^^^

Agreed. This is not about black or white. Thereā€™s plenty of black people who lean right.

And more than plenty white people that lean HARD left.
White people are a bigger problem than black, brown, yellow, red etc..

^^^This^^^

And more than plenty white people that lean HARD left.
White people are a bigger problem than black, brown, yellow, red etc..

Right. They can get that wig split too šŸ˜‚

Happy Trails

Bob

šŸ˜Ž

DING DING DING!!!
From the actual Portland PD recruiting web site:

Entry Wage $66,934
Lateral Range $79,995 - $98,134

Still not enough to work for azzholes that don't have your back.

They've had presence there for years, Seattle too.

What cop ? I'm sick of hearing this shyt about the low pay for cops. State troopers START at 102K here, regardless of where they're stationed. The town cops in the biggest town { 10K pop.} in the next County from me start at 60K per year. The median income in that County was 36K as of last year. My brother makes just over 60K as a high school teacher in that same County with a Masters degree after 20 years teaching at the same school. In short, cops make damn good money around here.
Cut back on teachers, hire more cops.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

What cop ? I'm sick of hearing this shyt about the low pay for cops. State troopers START at 102K here, regardless of where they're stationed. The town cops in the biggest town { 10K pop.} in the next County from me start at 60K per year. The median income in that County was 36K as of last year. My brother makes just over 60K as a high school teacher in that same County with a Masters degree after 20 years teaching at the same school. In short, cops make damn good money around here.

Quit yer bytch in
A buddy of mine was a cop for 6 months, had to kill a guy and that was the last straw. Even in a city like Colorado Springs, the level of humanity that he had to deal with day in and day out was mentally exhausting. You couldnā€™t pay me enough to do it, in the day and age of cell phones taking 5 sec clips that make you look like the devil and especially in a city that doesnā€™t have your back.
Trump got 17% of the Portland vote.

That 17% needs to leave. The rest of them need to learn to live with it.

Pretty sure you misread the point of my post:

The STARTING pay in my area for a cop is about 10% ABOVE median income PLUS full benefits.

That isn't saying their pay is low. They start above most people and go up from there. The benefits package alone is probably worth about $20k a year. But again, you still couldn't pay me enough to work for that douche bag mayor and city council.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Wonder what he'll get this year?
I'll bet Trump doubles that 17%.

The smart ones probably left so he may actually get less lol.
coming from outside Portland law enforcement agencies...Yesterday our Liberal Dunce of a Governor Kate Brown told reporters she had a new plan to add additional law enforcement officers to work along with the Portland Police to reduce violence and unlawful rioting - even though Kate and Mayor Ted Wheeler love to say Portland protestors are peaceful.

In response to the Governors request for additional officers. Every Agency she asked told Kate Brown, NO!

Each Chief and Sheriff went into depth on their explanation for not sending help. You and the local politicians created this situation by stoking the belief that police are bad. You can fix it yourself.

You can read about it...I watched the local news where a couple of the rebukes from LEO agencies were read.

The LEO community in essence told Kate to got suck her dick!

šŸ˜Ž

none of these democRATS have a clue about the real world.. especially Kate Brown and Teddy Wheeler...

and now we get news today, that the Recall petition for Queen Kate fell short by less than1 %... because people didn't get out and sign the petition.. because of their apathy and laziness

First step in to kick Wheeler out of Office.... call Martial Law within the city after 7 PM, and start throwing a lot of these jerks in jail, and process each one of them, for rioting, arson, looting and any other charge they could think of..

and the other agencies being requested for assistance and telling Kate and TED Wheeler "Hell NO" I support `1000%

No the 17% need to start throwing out or locking up the other 83% for destroying the city...

We do people always tell people to abandon a place ruined by others?

Its the ones who ruined it, that need to be doing the leaving

And they don't get 4 months a year paid vacation like your teacher brother
Originally Posted by Seafire

No the 17% need to start throwing out or locking up the other 83% for destroying the city...

No, because they would then ruin another place, and not realize why. They need to live with the consequences of their choices.
In a follow-up statement from Brown, a spokesperson said the governor's plan "is meant to allow for local flexibility in supporting each other as we all collectively deal with the difficult situation in Portland."

Sorry Kate,

the problem is you and the Portlandia politicians ARE NOT dealing with the "difficult situation in Portland".

Had you, The Mayor and Council, the OSP, the PPB, and the Multnomah County Sheriff's dealt with the situation when it began, perhaps an innocent person would be alive today.
The solution is much simpler than you realize. Hold a recall election/ballot for both the Mayor and Governor.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by ironbender

I can't justify paying them if they're going to let the very people they're supposed to apprehend get away with their nonsense. The People can stop the BS a lot quicker and a lot cheaper and The People will gladly volunteer their time for the task for FREE.

You get that the cops arrest and the district attorney decides what to do which is basically lets them go, no charges. Cops put themselves at greater physical and financial risk only to see the idiots turned loose. Why put themselves at risk?
From the actual Portland PD recruiting web site:

Entry Wage $66,934
Lateral Range $79,995 - $98,134

Still not enough to work for azzholes that don't have your back.

Is that a living wage in Portland? Sure aint a dieing wage.

Pretty sure you misread the point of my post:

The STARTING pay in my area for a cop is about 10% ABOVE median income PLUS full benefits.

That isn't saying their pay is low. They start above most people and go up from there. The benefits package alone is probably worth about $20k a year. But again, you still couldn't pay me enough to work for that douche bag mayor and city council.

Get paid $60K starting out to do absolutely nothing? No arrests or paperwork? People on unemployment should apply to become cops. Make a ton more money.

Which is it?

Thats the trick box the left has created for themselves. Now they can own it. Trumps America my arse.

Agreed, Some of the same folks that are worried about giving up a few yards where a border fence is being built just off the line are willing surrender major cities to the communists. I dont think anyone should leave. They need to change. But good luck with that.
Wowzer! A double-triple GFY to the lame a$$ governor of Oregon! Love it!

Well, if the 17% pack up and leave, President Trump will get 0%.

šŸ˜Ž

none of these democRATS have a clue about the real world.. especially Kate Brown and Teddy Wheeler...

and now we get news today, that the Recall petition for Queen Kate fell short by less than1 %... because people didn't get out and sign the petition.. because of their apathy and laziness

First step in to kick Wheeler out of Office.... call Martial Law within the city after 7 PM, and start throwing a lot of these jerks in jail, and process each one of them, for rioting, arson, looting and any other charge they could think of..

and the other agencies being requested for assistance and telling Kate and TED Wheeler "Hell NO" I support `1000%

Or maybe the petition fell short because the people of Oregon like the job she is doing and will vote for her again, and again and again.
Originally Posted by steve4102

šŸ˜Ž

Or maybe the petition fell short because the people of Oregon like the job she is doing and will vote for her again, and again and again.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

šŸ˜Ž
Wait till November. People are DONE with this schit.

Why wait if you're done?
Originally Posted by Valsdad
In a follow-up statement from Brown, a spokesperson said the governor's plan "is meant to allow for local flexibility in supporting each other as we all collectively deal with the difficult situation in Portland."

Sorry Kate,

the problem is you and the Portlandia politicians ARE NOT dealing with the "difficult situation in Portland".

Had you, The Mayor and Council, the OSP, the PPB, and the Multnomah County Sheriff's dealt with the situation when it began, perhaps an innocent person would be alive today.

Such a simple truth^^^^^^ that was missed by local politicians who thought they were ready to play on a national stage with the likes of Trump and the common sense people across the country.

Trump ate their lunches while Americans ate popcorn, booā€™d, and bought a gun...Winning!

šŸ˜Ž

Most of these leftist governors, mayors, and councilmen are morally rudderless and cowards. They react according to the optics of a situation, poll numbers, their standing within their leftist echo chamber, agendas, and so forth.

They are like willows ā€”tall weeds ā€” bending to the wind whichever way it blows if they perceive it to their advantage. The mayor of Minneapolis, Jacob Frey, is emblematic of the group, spineless and weak, unable to act other than to try appease the arsonists and pillagers who actually scorned him away. Even the rioters recognize cowardice.

Joe Biden, is another example of the incredible vacuousness of the Democrats, and now ā€œis against arson, rioting, and murderā€ only two months too late but because internal polling showed it necessary. Joe Biden would say heā€™s against ā€œairā€ if a staffer wrote it on a card for him to read.

And these are the types of people who rise to an office because of a generally uninformed, dull public (due to academia, entertainment, and the MSM) voting on gender, race, perception, and emotion.
The left was rioting at the mayors place last night. Eating their own now. Doesnā€™t get any better than that. LOL. Edk

That is close. I think the actual game plan is to try to draw in the feds so that everything can be blamed on Trump at election time. He would be smart to keep federal law enforcement out of Seattle, Portland, and possibly some other cities ... at least 'til after election day. He .. and we .. have everything to lose and nothing to gain if the feds try to clean up the mess right now. Better to let things burn, to let people see more clearly what their choice of vote mean, and worry about cleanup later.

IMHO anyway ...

Tom

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, your wrong... Oregon is like Minnesota in the way you have one big metro area, and then the rest of the population...
MN has the Cities, and then the rest of the state.. who think very differently politically...

Rural Oregon's problem is not enough people get out to vote, and are conditioned that way, because of 40 plus years of apathy, having the excuse of why bother... the democRATs are just going to win again anyway....I've had plenty of them tell me that, in those very word...

The biggest asset the liberal left has, is the apathy of the conservative right
Why are the rioters calling on the mayor of Portland to resign? I thought he was on their team.

The LEO community in essence told Kate to go suck her dick!

šŸ˜Ž

Beave, what a moron that woman is.

Glad the other LEO's told her NO.

Hope you're able to bounce her out on her ass at next opportunity.
If the Oregon Mayor wants the violence in Portland shut down she needs to gear up, grab an AR and hit the streets.

The way I see it, every time the commies riot in Portland, another angel get's its wings.

I couldn't care less if it continues until there isn't a Portland. Just one less commie schitthole to deal with.

I hope every commie there ends up in a tent.
They are screwing themselves. And although it's a beautiful thing to watch, innocent people are being hurt and killed.

The commies' heads should be on poles.
Originally Posted by T_O_M

That is close. I think the actual game plan is to try to draw in the feds so that everything can be blamed on Trump at election time. He would be smart to keep federal law enforcement out of Seattle, Portland, and possibly some other cities ... at least 'til after election day. He .. and we .. have everything to lose and nothing to gain if the feds try to clean up the mess right now. Better to let things burn, to let people see more clearly what their choice of vote mean, and worry about cleanup later.

IMHO anyway ...

Tom

Sounds picture perfect. If Trump sends in feds it is his fault, if he does the smart thing and does not send in feds he will be accused of not taking action when needed.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
They are screwing themselves. And although it's a beautiful thing to watch, innocent people are being hurt and killed.

83% of Portland voted for Hillary. Are there enough poles to go around?
Wait until the truckers say......KISS OUR ASSES!!
Originally Posted by local_dirt

83% of Portland voted for Hillary. Are there enough poles to go around?

Have you been to OR and seen the trees there?

Plenty of forest areas need thinning.

Small diameter pines and firs make excellent poles.

No shortage there. OR could probably supply enough for every State in the Union.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Why are the rioters calling on the mayor of Portland to resign? I thought he was on their team.

Because the Left is stupid and arrogant enough to think they can control a monster.
Originally Posted by 30Gibbs
Sounds picture perfect. If Trump sends in feds it is his fault, if he does the smart thing and does not send in feds he will be accused of not taking action when needed.

Nope, Trump is smarter than that. All he has to do is OFFER help. They would rather die than take his help and admit failure. He gets to claim he cares and they get to fall on their sword.
Seattle and Portland are cut from the same cloth. We keep getting outvoted by Seattle and their "develop the votes after we know how many more we need to win." I am wondering if Antifa/BLM will move into Seattle much more than they are now, after they get done with Portland. It is a bunch of crap, but we don't seem to get the voter turnout to outvote the Commies in Seattle, but we have to put up with their BS. I heard yesterday that a federal judge upheld the I1639, rather than throwing it out with its built in "attacks on privacy". Unfortunately we need to get rid of a lot of people, local officials, judges (both state and federal) in order to rebuild. I did see the reports that people in suburban Portland were giving aid and comfort to Antifa/BLM after PPB pushed them out of downtown. Until we get rid of a large portion of the population, it will stay the same. Almost as if we were in a civil (what a dichotomy in terms) war right not. The leftists will not change their radical attitudes and it will be worse after the election. Oh, and I do believe that the commies will do everything to overturn a landslide victory for Trump.
If Trump wins in November...We might see more Liberal Judges changed out in the Circuit Courts to Conservative Bench Sitters.

šŸ˜Ž
After 96 days of riots and mayhem the democrats had it all blow up in their faces. Loosing in the court of public opinion, they reined in their networks of instigators. BLM and ANTIFA were told to stand down. The streak is over.
After 96 days of riots and mayhem the democrats had it all blow up in their faces. Loosing in the court of public opinion, they reined in their networks of instigators. BLM and ANTIFA were told to stand down. The streak is over.

Nothing will be over until the election is decided. Then it will happen all again. If Mr. Trump doesn't get back on the campaign trail and start winning back the friends he has alienated over the last almost 4 years, Kamala will be living in the White house. It's all up hill for the right of center from now on out.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020

Nothing will be over until the election is decided. Then it will happen all again. If Mr. Trump doesn't get back on the campaign trail and start winning back the friends he has alienated over the last almost 4 years, Kamala will be living in the White house. It's all up hill for the right of center from now on out.

kwg

The streak is over...

96 days straight. You can't get to 100 without going through 97.
Local tyrants are easy to find.

Iā€™m working....King, you got a link to that?

šŸ˜Ž
Another night goes by leaving Portland's ANTIFA/BLM feckless.

The plug was pulled, for now anyway.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Wait until the truckers say......KISS OUR ASSES!!

I can only hope.
Glad to hear the police are letting the big city politicians reap what they sow. I think the police departmentā€™s in every major city should stand down for a month. It will look the The Purge meets Mad Max in a matter of days. LIEberal politicians destroy everything they touch, and all the while blame the Republicans. THEN, when theyā€™ve turned the city into a dump (read San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Baltimore, Portland..... I can go on), they move to another city and start the process of ā€œLiberal Utopiaā€ all over again. Like locusts!
© 24hourcampfire