Home
The "Military Times" partnered with Syracuse Univ. ran a small on line poll and Biden leads Trump, 41% to 37%, with active duty military respondents. What the hell is going on here? Bad polling? Outright fake news? Military demographics? Noticed the blurb this morning on "National Review", whom I kind of trust.
Military demographics.
Bad polling?

Yep
Polls are useless. Results are made to order. We learned about the two different kinds of polls in my market research class in college. The kind where your looking for answers and the kind where your giving them. And I learned this 40 years ago. I can imagine how much steering polls have advanced in that time.
That’s good news. That’s about the same lead the pollsters were giving Hillary in 2016.
I don’t believe polls, any of them,but this doesn’t surprise me.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Military demographics.

Yep, negroes and Mexicans.
Some of you Trumpsters are gunna get a shock come november, looks outside your thought bubble, get out of the echo room.....Trump is gonski. Your were warned !!
There aren’t too many polls that you can believe these days. Most of them today are meant to form opinions, not measure them. I certainly wouldn’t put much stock in that one.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Bad polling?

Yep

Yes
Originally Posted by flintlocke
The "Military Times" partnered with Syracuse Univ. ran a small on line poll and Biden leads Trump, 41% to 37%, with active duty military respondents. What the hell is going on here? Bad polling? Outright fake news? Military demographics? Noticed the blurb this morning on "National Review", whom I kind of trust.

Uhhh, have you not been paying attention?

LOL
Originally Posted by Ginther
Some of you Trumpsters are gunna get a shock come november, looks outside you thought bubble, get out of the echo room.....Trump is gonski. Your were warned !!

Hahahaha!

You are a fugging retard.

Or should I say.......your a fugging retards?

Yes...better.
Some of you Trumpsters are gunna get a shock come november, looks outside you thought bubble, get out of the echo room.....Trump is gonski. Your were warned !!

Didn't you make this same prediction for the 2016 election? Sure looks like the same statement, Rob....

Are You going to make another bet with someone that if Trump win's you'll leave, only this time permanently? LOL
I guess they're not getting enough combat action to suit them. They'll have plenty if Biden is president, as his handlers have many plans for the US military once they get someone less resistant than Trump to US involvement in perpetual conflict around the globe.
In a strictly unscientific poll based purely on yard signs and bumper stickers in a Democrat controlled city, I've noticed the lack...indeed the absence of ANY Biden propaganda. I haven't seen any Trump stuff in the city, but have seen plenty in the rural areas. I've also noticed an uptick in American flags both on cars, houses, and people.

In my opinion, I think many people who previously supported Democrats without scrutiny are rethinking their position and are keeping quiet about their intentions.
Cause the top brass are political whores, so they make fake news of the military to support their agendas
Joseph Goebbels would be proud of what these pollsters are doing.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Hahahaha!

Yes...better.

Professional window licker?
In case you never noticed before, Admirals and Generals are political appointees who just happen to have 25 + years of military experience being indoctrinated with all the diversity and political correctness the government has been shoving down our throats. A few are conservatives but guaranteed to be be silent lest they are passed over for promotion or get crappy assignments. Happy Trails
Ginther go back in your commie hole. No one here wants your commie comments. Bye! RZ.
Hey Gunther! Didn’t one of the fire members offer a 25000 dollar bet on this. Cowboy up guy(or gal) and put your money where your mouth is. Ed k
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I guess they're not getting enough combat action to suit them. They'll have plenty if Biden is president, as his handlers have many plans for the US military once they get someone less resistant than Trump to US involvement in perpetual conflict around the globe.

MPOD (moronic post of the day)....
They NEVER pay up, ERK. There's a long list of celebrities and such who pledged to leave the US if BUSH was elected. And their departure is somehow still delayed.

If they ever did offer to pay up a bet, they'd raise your taxes so they could pay you with your own money...
Bad polling?

Yep

Syracuse Univ.?????

Hahahaha!

Yes...better.

No, More Better.......
Bad polling?

Yep

And more Fake News.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I think you must have skimmed my above statement and misconstrued it. Try re-reading it. Or is it your view that Biden is the peace candidate??
Theyre only sampling e-4 and below, negro, female, remf mos.

I think you must have skimmed my above statement and misconstrued it. Try re-reading it. Or is it your view that Biden is the peace candidate??

equaled your first post....

Wow! So you really do think Biden would avoid foreign conflict more than Trump has??? That's nuts.

Disagree. Biden would have us fighting in the Middle East about 10 seconds after he takes office. Book it.

Preserved for posterity.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Disagree. Biden would have us fighting in the Middle East about 10 seconds after he takes office. Book it.

Exactly. The Democrats (or, should I say, their handlers) are chomping at the bit for war.
Yeah, I think they should think about that. Meals down to two a day and cut at that. All the on base things done for free now will be gone. Pay raises, forget about it, back to the Carter days when military families were on food stamps.

But fox hole blow jobs will be not only allowed but encouraged.

Hahahaha!

Yes...better.

Big Jim playing with the retard made me laugh 😆

😎
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by GeoW
Military demographics.

Yep, negroes and Mexicans.

This is from a STUPID HUMAN !

Many blacks are from areas more dangerous than combat zones overseas, and there are more Hispanic Medal of Honor recipients than there needs to be.
What 12344mag said, "partnered with Syracuse University".

Wow! So you really do think Biden would avoid foreign conflict more than Trump has??? That's nuts.

Are you being purposely OBTUSE or trolling?

The issue is your assertion the military craves war.

Okay. I now understand your confusion. No, I was suggesting, by use of sarcasm, that the poll lacked veracity. In other words, it seems unlikely to me that the regular ranks would be eager to elect someone who will bring them into conflict. Understand now?
"partnered with Syracuse Univ."

Why would you expect a different result?

Okay. I now understand your confusion. No, I was suggesting, by use of sarcasm, that the poll lacked veracity. In other words, it seems unlikely to me that the regular ranks would be eager to elect someone who will bring them into conflict. Understand now?

The armed forces as a matter of course have voted "R" by a wide margin. Even during obama's first election.,

Wanna bet?

The armed forces as a matter of course have voted "R" by a wide margin. Even during obama's first election.,

I know. Odd that this poll shows the opposite, no? Perhaps there's some hanky-panky.
I wonder how many ballots from overseas military will come in too late to be counted this time.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I wonder how many ballots from overseas military will come in too late to be counted this time.

Yep. Remember that?
I have never understood how a military person can be a damn Democrat.

I know. Odd that this poll shows the opposite, no? Perhaps there's some hanky-panky.

Frankly, I don't know any more, especially at the senior officer level (0-5 and above).
Done some more googling (for whatever that's worth) and you guys are right...Syracuse U is not exactly a bastion of free speech, and more importantly, Jorge is right, historically, rank and file military have been overwhelmingly Republican. I'm thinkin' my mouth overran my ass when I mentioned demographics, I noticed long ago, more hispanic MOH recipients than their base numbers would suggest.
The "Military Times"

This publication been a half bubble away from the "National Inquirer" level of credibility for years- followed closely by the Army Times.

I read it for the promotion lists, and the annual pay charts - recycled the rest.
.........All of the above and FAKE news.
......................The liar and nut job posts again....Piddle-GINT....Goneski? Pick that word from your favorite dictionary??....LOL
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
......................The liar and nut job posts again....Piddle-GINT....Goneski? Pick that word from your favorite dictionary??....LOL

Rginther - Robert has also been known as Delane Funk, Robert Jordan Funk, Jordan Robert Funk, Jordan Funk and Funk Jordan.
The only polls that mean squat....are the POWER POLES!!
They only polled the Air Force
I have no idea if the poll is accurate or not but years of letting woman in and promoting them, then openly gay, and now free sex changes has to have some effect on military demographics.
I dunno..................the fact that service members have essentially been locked down on bases for the last 6 months with essentially no leave, or so because of the Corona Hoax, is not helping the attitudes towards the administration much.

And so far, no relief in sight.

MM
Regardless of the election's outcome, you'll still be a cocksucking, gay ferry. lol
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Rginther - Robert has also been known as Delane Funk, Robert Jordan Funk, Jordan Robert Funk, Jordan Funk and Funk Jordan.
Only thing that matters is he's known on the Campfire as a phaggot.
BFS, don't buy into that horeshlt!
Military times is a liberal hack newspaper. We call it the military lies... Soldiers would be quoting from that hack newspaper. We tell them
Oh you mean the military lies??

I want you to bring your sorry ass back here after election is over so we can shove TRUMP up your gimlet ass!!
Hey gimpther, don't shoot your dope dealer, you're getting your moneys worth, that cat is keeping you FUGGED up!
I spent a few years in the military so let me opine.

If you ask the military members who actually will vote, Trump will win fairly easily. If you ask the officer corps, that almost always seem to vote, Trump wins by a mile. I mean it’s not even close.

These general Military Times polls are worthless.

I do know that the Marine Corps Officer ranks voted for Trump in the low 90s for Trump in 2016. It was overwhelming. Besides knowing how to kill the enemy, we seem to love our country too. smile

Wanna bet?

I already did, just bought some heavily discounted real estate last week, Trumps mishandling of Corona panicked the seller despite it having a guaranteed income. Winners are grinners lol

Wanna bet?

I already did, just bough some heavily discounted real estate last week, Trumps mishandling of Corona panicked the seller despite it having a guaranteed income. Winners are grinners lol

Sure you did....
I can't speak for today, but when I was in the Corps 1989 to 1995 we were not allowed to participate in political polls or endorsements of political parties. With very few exceptions everyone I knew in the Corps leaned and voted conservative. I would say the exception was a very small % of Dark Green Marines however I do know of one Light Green Marine from Missouri that voted and still votes Democrat.
Originally Posted by 79S

Wanna bet?

I already did, just bough some heavily discounted real estate last week, Trumps mishandling of Corona panicked the seller despite it having a guaranteed income. Winners are grinners lol

Sure you did....

79S I doubled my money back when Obama got in too lol, made a lazy $520k profit riding the property market during the democrats run from 2008-2016.. sold out mid 2017 when I realized Trump had zero idea about the running the economy and was nuthin more than a free money/stimulatory fool ( Stock markets loves this scheet, it aint rocket science)

Everything runs to a cycle so its an easy play to get back into Real estate cause Trump stuffed up his response to Covd 19 and sellers are panicking.

Some of you circle jerkers would do well to spend less time in ya basement and more time in the real world. LMFAO
Active duty will never support a fool like Biden. First thing the know about rags like Military Times, Army Times, Navy Times etc... is that they have no affiliation with the U.S. military. They are not official military publications and they tend to be very liberal. They said pretty much the same thing in 2016 for Broom Hilda but when the smoke cleared the military voted overwhelmingly for the GOP, just like they always do.
Some of you Trumpsters are gunna get a shock come november, looks outside your thought bubble, get out of the echo room.....Trump is gonski. Your were warned !!

Russian Bot

Pay no attention.
© 24hourcampfire