Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jorgeI

The issue is your assertion the military craves war.

Okay. I now understand your confusion. No, I was suggesting, by use of sarcasm, that the poll lacked veracity. In other words, it seems unlikely to me that the regular ranks would be eager to elect someone who will bring them into conflict. Understand now?

The armed forces as a matter of course have voted "R" by a wide margin. Even during obama's first election.,

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ginther
Some of you Trumpsters are gunna get a shock come november, looks outside you thought bubble, get out of the echo room.....Trump is gonski. Your were warned !!

Wanna bet?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Okay. I now understand your confusion. No, I was suggesting, by use of sarcasm, that the poll lacked veracity. In other words, it seems unlikely to me that the regular ranks would be eager to elect someone who will bring them into conflict. Understand now?

The armed forces as a matter of course have voted "R" by a wide margin. Even during obama's first election.,

I know. Odd that this poll shows the opposite, no? Perhaps there's some hanky-panky.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I wonder how many ballots from overseas military will come in too late to be counted this time.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I wonder how many ballots from overseas military will come in too late to be counted this time.

Yep. Remember that?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have never understood how a military person can be a damn Democrat.

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I know. Odd that this poll shows the opposite, no? Perhaps there's some hanky-panky.

Frankly, I don't know any more, especially at the senior officer level (0-5 and above).

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Done some more googling (for whatever that's worth) and you guys are right...Syracuse U is not exactly a bastion of free speech, and more importantly, Jorge is right, historically, rank and file military have been overwhelmingly Republican. I'm thinkin' my mouth overran my ass when I mentioned demographics, I noticed long ago, more hispanic MOH recipients than their base numbers would suggest.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by flintlocke
The "Military Times"

This publication been a half bubble away from the "National Inquirer" level of credibility for years- followed closely by the Army Times.

I read it for the promotion lists, and the annual pay charts - recycled the rest.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by flintlocke
The "Military Times" partnered with Syracuse Univ. ran a small on line poll and Biden leads Trump, 41% to 37%, with active duty military respondents. What the hell is going on here? Bad polling? Outright fake news? Military demographics? Noticed the blurb this morning on "National Review", whom I kind of trust.
.........All of the above and FAKE news.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Some of you Trumpsters are gunna get a shock come november, looks outside you thought bubble, get out of the echo room.....Trump is gonski. Your were warned !!
......................The liar and nut job posts again....Piddle-GINT....Goneski? Pick that word from your favorite dictionary??....LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
......................The liar and nut job posts again....Piddle-GINT....Goneski? Pick that word from your favorite dictionary??....LOL

Rginther - Robert has also been known as Delane Funk, Robert Jordan Funk, Jordan Robert Funk, Jordan Funk and Funk Jordan.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The only polls that mean squat....are the POWER POLES!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They only polled the Air Force

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have no idea if the poll is accurate or not but years of letting woman in and promoting them, then openly gay, and now free sex changes has to have some effect on military demographics.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I dunno..................the fact that service members have essentially been locked down on bases for the last 6 months with essentially no leave, or so because of the Corona Hoax, is not helping the attitudes towards the administration much.

And so far, no relief in sight.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Regardless of the election's outcome, you'll still be a cocksucking, gay ferry. lol

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Rginther - Robert has also been known as Delane Funk, Robert Jordan Funk, Jordan Robert Funk, Jordan Funk and Funk Jordan.
Only thing that matters is he's known on the Campfire as a phaggot.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
BFS, don't buy into that horeshlt!

Trump Won!
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Military times is a liberal hack newspaper. We call it the military lies... Soldiers would be quoting from that hack newspaper. We tell them
Oh you mean the military lies??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

482 members (10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 222ND, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 45 invisible), 1,695 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,051
Posts18,521,234
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.