Home
Now is the time to watch likely voter polls. The election is closer and the polls are tighter with those who vote.

“A new poll in the biggest of the general election battleground states shows a tightening race but with Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden with a slight edge over President Trump
.An average of the latest public opinion polls in Florida compiled by Real Clear Politics indicates Biden with a 3.3 margin over the president. The former vice president’s edge over the Republican incumbent in the White House stood at 6.2 points in the Real Clear Politics average from a month ago, on August 3.”

“A Monmouth University survey of likely voters in the Keystone State released on Wednesday showed a tighter race. A model based on a somewhat higher level of turnout than the 2016 election puts the former vice president over Trump 49%-46%. But a model reflecting lower likely voter turnout has the race virtually tied, with Biden at 48% and the president at 47%.”

CNBC: Biden is still ahead of Trump in the polls, but the gap is narrowing
Joe Biden is still beating President Donald Trump in most general election polls, according to averages of survey results from FiveThirtyEight and RealClearPolitics. Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2020

West Long Branch, NJ – Joe Biden holds a 4-point lead over Donald Trump among all registered voters in Pennsylvania according to the Monmouth (“Mon-muth”) University Poll.
Among likely voters, the race is a tight 1 to 3 points, depending on the expected turnout level. This shift from Biden’s larger lead just over six weeks ago is due to declining support for the challenger among men, voters under age 50, and voters in key swing counties.

MY FT Polling explainer: is the race for the White House tightening?
Betting markets have moved dramatically in Donald Trump’s favor despite Joe Biden’s stable lead following the parties’ national conventions.
I don't believe anything I see from the media. 2016 is all the evidence I need that polls which are widely publicly available are all manipulated.
In what fucquing fantasy world is Joe Biden ever leading Trump? Good gawd man, get a clue.
I can't believe that potato headed idiot is ahead of Trump in anything but the race to a nursing home.
Don't believe in polls
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I don't believe anything I see from the media. 2016 is all the evidence I need that polls which are widely publicly available are all manipulated.

The 2016 election polls were right on the money.

For the umpteenth time...the 2016 election polls were all most all within the margin of error. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by about the same numbers as the polls forecast.

Clinton popular-vote 66000000 48.2% RCP Average 45.1%
Trump popular-vote 63000000 46.1% RCP Average 42.2%
Parly vous Frances?
The gap always gets a little tighter when they clench their pucker.

But just as most Americans are not biting on the France hoax, they are telling MSM pollsters to GFY.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

For the umpteenth time...the 2016 election polls were all most all within the margin of error. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by about the same numbers as the polls forecast.

I remember well. I remember pollsters giving Trump anywhere from no chance at all to a 30% chance of winning, with most falling between 0 and 15%. Right on the money.

Feel free to believe whatever you want. I've got a life to live.
Don't forget, people here are MUCH more informed than the general population at this point. As the Trump ads play in battle ground states, I expect the shift to continue.
Polls??? 🤣🤣🤣
I just spent a week in N Idaho. I go the same places every year. All the signs that were Trump 4 years ago are now Biden/Harris.

If the orange man can’t hold N Idaho he is in big trouble.
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...lection_2020/wisconsin_biden_51_trump_43

Monday, September 07, 2020

President Trump trails Democratic nominee Joe Biden by eight points in the key battleground state of Wisconsin.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone and online survey of Likely Voters in Wisconsin shows Biden with 51% support to Trump’s 43%. Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and two percent (2%) remain undecided.

Polls or no polls, don't take anything for granted. Be sure to vote.

The dimocraps are going to do anything possible to try to steal this election.
Originally Posted by boliep
The dimocraps are going to do anything possible to try to steal this election.

(((Bowsinger))) and his people, are already doing it.

Only a few of you will bother with this, but don't forget that his kind cannot be trusted. They cannot be allowed to continue to live among us.

The polls are BS, there is no contest.
Originally Posted by callnum
I just spent a week in N Idaho. I go the same places every year. All the signs that were Trump 4 years ago are now Biden/Harris.

I don't put much stock in polling data. That said, looks like Idaho is polling 34% Biden, 60% Trump.

https://www.270towin.com/2020-polls-biden-trump/idaho/

Lying sack.
Originally Posted by add

Lying sack.

I was just there moron.
My late father always said to pay attention to the Vegas odds. Those guys don't give a damn about party or politics, they just care about winning the bet. Cuts out all the bias and the BS. Vegas has Trump winning. Y'All heard it here first.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Don't forget, people here are MUCH more informed than the general population at this point. As the Trump ads play in battle ground states, I expect the shift to continue.

Name the key battle ground states..
Originally Posted by MAC
My late father always said to pay attention to the Vegas odds. Those guys don't give a damn about party or politics, they just care about winning the bet. Cuts out all the bias and the BS. Vegas has Trump winning. Y'All heard it here first.

Where are you looking for the odds? The website I checked, lasvegassportsbetting.com, had them neck-and-neck last week, and has Biden up this week, but just a hair.

Hell, I live in WA State and I don't know a single person who was a Trump voter who would ever vote for Biden. I find it hard to believe the people in N Idaho would be different.

Hell, I live in WA State and I don't know a single person who was a Trump voter who would ever vote for Biden. I find it hard to believe the people in N Idaho would be different.

I was scouting elk, the only Trumpsters I saw were flying his flag on theirs UTV drinking cheap beer and bugling off the road.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
My ignore list is up to 8 now.
BOWSINGER: I have been travelling extensively over the last 3 months and if the number of TRUMP flags, street signs, yard signs, billboards and flags I saw vs the demonrat biden same'os, then President Donald J. Trump is in NO need of closing ANY "gap"!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Those two felons didn't have a (legal) vote anyways.

But being Dems, they will still vote.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Those two felons didn't have a (legal) vote anyways.

But being Dems, they will still vote.

Surprised the shat outta me, alla the states where felons can vote.
Ahhh yes, the polls. Twas all but guaranteed in 2016.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Just came back from upstate NY. Went to visit some friends and noticed several Biden signs in peoples yards as well as the rainbow flags. I asked my buddy what the deal was. He said every yard you go by that is empty, that is a Trump voter. He said a bunch of his neighbors up and down the street got together and decided they don't want the hassle or attention so they are keeping it on the down low. If that is true, 4:1 Trump on his street.
Originally Posted by jdemocko
Just came back from upstate NY. Went to visit some friends and noticed several Biden signs in peoples yards as well as the rainbow flags. I asked my buddy what the deal was. He said every yard you go by that is empty, that is a Trump voter. He said a bunch of his neighbors up and down the street got together and decided they don't want the hassle or attention so they are keeping it on the down low. If that is true, 4:1 Trump on his street.

That's understandable in some places. In the county where I am people have no problem having a Trump sign but most don't feel like they need to. In other places, the Left has already proven they are willing to destroy people's lives if you display any opposition. Part of me says fugk them. Another part actually prefers people not flaunt anything and let them have a false sense of security like they had 4 years ago.
Originally Posted by Squidge
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...lection_2020/wisconsin_biden_51_trump_43

Monday, September 07, 2020

President Trump trails Democratic nominee Joe Biden by eight points in the key battleground state of Wisconsin.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone and online survey of Likely Voters in Wisconsin shows Biden with 51% support to Trump’s 43%. Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and two percent (2%) remain undecided.

No way this is an accurate poll. Trump won the county of Kenosha, Wis by 255 votes in 2016. He will win by far more in the county in 2020.

The trump voter has been driven so far underground by the "Cancel Culture" attempting to obtain an accurate poll is impossible. Just watch where Trump travels will tell you what his campaign internal polling is showing.

I was scouting for man meat, the only Trumpsters I saw were flying his flag on theirs UTV drinking cheap beer and bugling off the road.

Figures.
The problem is that there are over 700,000,000 (my estimate) dead people in the USA. And they all vote democrat by mail.

Comey's last minute letter (stating Hillay may have committed crimes) was a massive gift Trump won't get this time. It will be close.

Those signs are just anti-rioter security devices.
Could they be saying that with a lower turnout Trump could win to push people who don't wanna vote for Biden and would rather not vote at all to go to the polls even if reluctantly?
Where the hell was that ? I've driven all over several upstate counties in the past few weeks and the Trump signs/flags easily outnumber Biden's 10 to 1.
Every rural are that I have passed through lately is covered up with Trump signs and flags. Like before, I guess it is the filth in the cities that are voting for the democrat pos.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Where the hell was that ? I've driven all over several upstate counties in the past few weeks and the Trump signs/flags easily outnumber Biden's 10 to 1.

Geneva, NY
Voter enthusiasm is what drives turn out.

Trump has an enthusiastic base.

Biden has a base that doesn't really want him or Harris, but wll take anybody over Trump. "Anybody" does not fire people up to vote.

Hillary did have a portion of her base that was enthusiastic and fired up for the "First Woman President". Hillary had a portion of the Dems that actually WANTED her. Biden does not. They just don't want Trump.

Trump on the other had a base that wanted him. They wanted him over Cruz, they wanted him over Rubio, they wanted him over Kasick and they sure wanted him over Hillary. They still are with him.

Biden had no support early. I could make the arguement that Bernie had more enthusiastic base voters. Harris had zero support. so she brings nothing to the ticket. Bernie voters aren't voting for Biden, IF they vote, it's only against Trump.

Trump would be packing venues of 15-20,000 to over flowing if not for Covid. We saw it before. Biden couldn't get 15,000 ANTIFA to show up for him even if he gave away weed and Molotov cocktails.

Geneva, NY
That explains it. College town in the finger lakes region = lots of commies and other assorted freaks.

He's lying through his gaped cum stained teeth. He's a liar and a coward just like Upchuck.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

He's lying through his gaped cum stained teeth. He's a liar and a coward just like Upchuck.

Come on up you POS, I’ll show your dumb ass.

I doubt anybody wants to see your cum stained teeth.

I doubt anybody wants to see your cum stained teeth.

Cowards generally back down, you are no different.

What ya gonna show me cum breath?

Everybody here knows your a coward and a liar, you've proved it over and over. It's almost like you don't believe we believe you, trust me we believe you.
Figured you for what you are.

Come on up you POS, I’ll show you my ass.

Please stop propositioning the membership here.

*Post Reported*
You’re full of 💩!!!The only dumbasses in Idaho that would vote for slow Joe are in Hailey/Bellview. If you can’t produce pictures then you’re full of [bleep] and a liar
Figured you for what you are.

Oh boy that hurt, almost hurt as bad as getting stabbed by a feather, What a fugging lightweight. Everybody here has you figured for the commie schit stirring cum stained toofy bastard you've proven yourself to be.

It's great that u remain silent you commie cuckservative, too quick to run when the hard questions get asked.

Post up the key battle ground states wimp
Originally Posted by add

Come on up you POS, I’ll show you my ass.

Please stop propositioning the membership here.

*Post Reported*

Damn, I feel dirty, I'm gonna go take a shower............ALONE Calnum!
Originally Posted by Ginther

It's great that u remain silent you commie cuckservative, too quick to run when the hard questions get asked.

Are you the dumb Bastard staining Calnum's teeth?

stfu you foreign slow-brained troll.

this is a COS. i have yet to see a Biden/ whatshername sign within 100 miles. and i have scouted Elk for 30 years here and the only beer drinking i see is in camp.
My ignore list gets longer by the day.
Originally Posted by deerstalker

this is a COS. i have yet to see a Biden/ whatshername sign within 100 miles. and i have scouted Elk for 30 years here and the only beer drinking i see is in camp.

Well yeah man, but cull-em just spent a week there... since the last 4 yr election cycle.

Guess that settles that....
I’ll take DS’s word over a liberal troll all day everyday!
I didn't read the whole thread. But I have traveled through Minnesota to eastern Idaho.

I have not see a Biden poster.....mucho grande trump.

You're a dimocrap and that means you're a liar.

I was scouting elk, the only Trumpsters I saw were flying his flag on theirs UTV drinking cheap beer and bugling off the road.

All the elk hunters are dimocraps because they are stupid enough to want to hunt with spears.

Where is here, Jake?
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I don't put much stock in polling data. That said, looks like Idaho is polling 34% Biden, 60% Trump.

https://www.270towin.com/2020-polls-biden-trump/idaho/

Originally Posted by add

Lying sack.

Ha, i called it before getting to these 2 wonderful posts.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Hahaha. Tff.

You morons better hope Trump wins. If he doesnt there will be a revolution and patriots are going to be looking for pukes like you.

It would have happened already if Hillary would have won also.
polls are rigged and its B.S. Trump will when even bigger this time. TRUMP 2020 all the way !

Good point.
Originally Posted by pete53
polls are rigged and its B.S. Trump will when even bigger this time. TRUMP 2020 all the way !

Correct.

TRUMPSLIDE 2020.

Book it!
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Where is here, Jake?

Here is the Campfire, minus the short bus "special" gang.
Wife and I just got back from a weekend checking out some elk at Benezette PA. I was surprised how many Biden signs were around there. Would Havre thought central pa was hillbilly country where folks like their guns. We figured Biden vs. Trump signs were 50/50. PA being a battle ground state, and knowing Philly and the burg will vote fem, has me worried. Mom in law went to a Trump rally that had about 15k turn out. Hope that enthusiasm sticks and the dems get sleepy like Joe.
Latest RCP Average Biden has dropped to a 7.1 lead. 49.9 to 42.8.
Originally Posted by Springcove
You’re full of 💩!!!The only dumbasses in Idaho that would vote for slow Joe are in Hailey/Bellview. If you can’t produce pictures then you’re full of [bleep] and a liar

Bullsh!t....I live here and have for many years at this point.

The brain dead are everywhere in this state, but thankfully not numerous enough to make a difference...yet. There are several Biden voters just on our road alone.
Originally Posted by add

Well yeah man, but cull-em just spent a week there... since the last 4 yr election cycle.

I have seen one BIDEN sign and it replaced a BERNIE sign that some moron a few miles away has on his/her lawn.
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by Springcove

Bullsh!t....I live here and have for many years at this point.

The brain dead are everywhere in this state, but thankfully not numerous enough to make a difference...yet. There are several Biden voters just on our road alone.

That’s sad. You could usually count on the democratic stupidity in the two towns I listed.
I wonder what voting would look like if all of America stopped watching, listening to, or reading the Jewish-owned MSM.
I don’t know or care what Jews own what. I’m just so freaking glad we have FOX which does the best job of “fair and balanced”
I don’t know or care what Jews own what. I’m just so freaking glad we have FOX which does the best job of “fair and balanced”

A lot of people have made that mistake recently. Apparently, learning from history is waaaaaay too difficult for most.
People are more fired up to vote for Trump than 16 and nobody likes Biden.

Is it really a question?
Originally Posted by add

Lying sack.

I was just there moron.

Hi again dummy

I live in N Idaho and you're, no surprise, a lying sack of schit again. I drive a lot around here and only see Trump signs and bumper stickers. I have yet to see Biden sign or bumper sticker. I saw one Bernie sticker on a California licensed vehicle here this summer

I was just out boating on Lake CDA yesterday and there were over a 100 boats with Trump flags. Not one boat had a Biden flag dummy

https://cdapress.com/news/2020/sep/08/hundreds-rally-president/

I hope you stay away from this paradise. No one here wants a useless schitbag like you in our state

............Call-NUMB-NUTS....Hello LIAR, hello FOOL, hello HYPOCRITE, hello TRAITOR.....So! Ya took a "CAREFUL and PRECISE" inventory of all locations where there were Trump signs 4 years ago? REALLY? LOL...And now ALL OF THESE SAME locations have Biden/Harris signs?........You lie through them flappy gums of yours, which of course is triggered by whatever brain cells you have remaining within yer skull....LOL>>>LOL.....Trump wins Idaho by at least 15-20 points.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

............Call-NUMB-NUTS....Hello LIAR, hello FOOL, hello HYPOCRITE, hello TRAITOR.....So! Ya took a "CAREFUL and PRECISE" inventory of all locations where there were Trump signs 4 years ago? REALLY? LOL...And now ALL OF THESE SAME locations have Biden/Harris signs?........You lie through them flappy gums of yours, which of course is triggered by whatever brain cells you have remaining within yer skull....LOL>>>LOL.....Trump wins Idaho by at least 15-20 points.

You have no clue fat squeeze, what you are too dumb to realize is that stuck in that chit whole you live in is that N. Idaho is now eastern WA. WA is flocking there by the thousands.

BTW I did not read your post, as they are painfully poorly written and you seem to have the education of a 2nd grader, not your fault, blame your parents.

A lot of people have made that mistake recently. Apparently, learning from history is waaaaaay too difficult for most.

My “history” goes back to voting for Nixon in 1960. I heard the same religious stupidity then as now. Only it was the Catholics instead of the Jews who were ruining the country. There is no limit, no end to it. You idiots never learn.
Is Callnum still spreading lies through his cum stained teeth?

That boy is getting to be a real depository.

I know numbers are hard for you, I see you can only count to 3.

Pretty easy pics and graphs for even the most challenged 123. The trend continues.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/l...277-f65f25f1-6752-427a-b107-a27e5ca09417

Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

You have no clue fat squeeze, what you are too dumb to realize is that stuck in that chit whole you live in is that N. Idaho is now eastern WA. WA is flocking there by the thousands.

BTW I did not read your post, as they are painfully poorly written and you seem to have the education of a 2nd grader, not your fault, blame your parents.

........."I Have no clue?" LOL>>>LOL........Oh and I am FAT now too uh?...LOL>>>LOL....U have no idea moron!..WHOLE as you put it, is properly spelled "HOLE" DUMMY!....LOL>>>LOL.....And you did not read my "PAINFULLY POORLY WRITTEN" post? LIAR. Then why did you respond? Education of a 2nd grader too? Oooooooh hurt me, hurt me.

Well Call-eeee NUMBS NUTS.........We all know that your foolishness, your lying, your hypocrisy and your being a traitor to your country might get the best of you someday. Looks like that someday is here.......MAGA Trump 2020 FOOOOOOL!
In my neighborhood there are numerous Trump signs and flags. I live on a lake and went to the sandbar this weekend. quite a few boats with Trump flags present. No Biden at all, but that is not unusual in these parts. It's a true red republican county. The local RNC can't keep enough signs and flags in stock.
Why you folks don't just ignore the trolls is beyond me. Just put them on "ignore" and move along with your lives. Why bother engaging them?

My “history” goes back to voting for Nixon in 1960. I heard the same religious stupidity then as now. Only it was the Catholics instead of the Jews who were ruining the country. There is no limit, no end to it. You idiots never learn.

I'm an idiot, yet you voted for NIxon, and somehow the Catholics were involved....

I know the Catholics WANTED to run everything, and for a very long time, the US was either Catholic or Protestant or No Response, But when we look at the number of Jews in the US, yet compare them to the number of rich, powerful Jews in control of the media, entertainment, politics, banking, foreign policy, etc, the numbers don't add up. And when we look at the results of ACTUAL IQ tests given to Jews, we find that they score BELOW whites of European ancestry by more a standard deviation, so intelligence doesn't explain it either. What does explain it then? I know because the Jews are very open about it. Their religion teaches that anyone not a Jew is not even human, and is subject to the Jews, who are created in the image of God. We are all meant to be their slaves. They are free to steal from us and rape our babies. You should actually research some things. Ignorant opinions are ugly on you.

I don't care if you do or don't as I give no fuucks what you say. The facts speak for themselves. But please, continue to schitt in your pants while telling me how stupid I am.

Pretty easy pics and graphs for even the most challenged 123. The trend continues.

You're to hard to understand, please spit the cum out before talking, it's rather rude.

...Trump still gonna win Idaho Call-eeee-numb nuts. So your graphs for the time being (like the next 4 years) are meaningless.
I am rooting for Trump and I will vote for Trump. No long talk.
Originally Posted by MAC

I would probably put more money on Vegas than any other poll. Their only motivation is money. Nothing wrong with Capitalism.
Your Dad was right.
[quote=BOWSINGER]I don’t know or care what Jews own what. I’m just so freaking glad we have FOX which does the best job of “fair and balanced”

I'm an idiot, yet you voted for NIxon, and somehow the Catholics were involved....

I know the Catholics WANTED to run everything, and for a very long time, the US was either Catholic or Protestant or No Response, But when we look at the number of Jews in the US, yet compare them to the number of rich, powerful Jews in control of the media, entertainment, politics, banking, foreign policy, etc, the numbers don't add up. And when we look at the results of ACTUAL IQ tests given to Jews, we find that they score BELOW whites of European ancestry by more a standard deviation, so intelligence doesn't explain it either. What does explain it then? I know because the Jews are very open about it. Their religion teaches that anyone not a Jew is not even human, and is subject to the Jews, who are created in the image of God. We are all meant to be their slaves. They are free to steal from us and rape our babies. You should actually research some things. Ignorant opinions are ugly on you.

I don't care if you do or don't as I give no fuucks what you say. The facts speak for themselves. But please, continue to schitt in your pants while telling me how stupid I am.[/quote

You must be stupid if you don’t understand how anti-Catholic attitudes played a big role in Kennedy's 1960 election. And all the anti-Semitic falsehoods you just posted.

You're to hard to understand, please spit the cum out before talking, it's rather rude.
Be even better if he took the cock out of his mouth first.
There shouldn't even be a gap in this election...

is it just the lying media or are that many really stupid and clueless people in this nation,

followed by those that just want to destroy the America we've known all of our lives

and has existed for almost 250 years...

PREZACTLY!

The Commie Socialist DemoRat Ran Fake News Media uses that Bullschitt to try and make the Trump Voters stay home on Election Day.

Trump will win by a fuggin Landslide! Book it.

Are you talking about the polls 2 months before the election, or two days?
Originally Posted by hatari

Biden couldn't get 15,000 ANTIFA to show up for him even if he gave away weed and Molotov cocktails.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by dassa

This was the latest polls numbers on election day.
Morning Consult: Trump now leads Biden in Ohio outside of the margin of error, 50 percent to 45 percent.
Morning Consult: Trump now leads Biden in Ohio outside of the margin of error, 50 percent to 45 percent.

Not so loud..........I want these losers to see Victory night before suckin' a Glock.
We just spent a couple of long days driving from Helena to the Olympic Peninsula of WA state and back. My Dad lives outside of Shelton between Olympia and Bremerton where we spent a couple of days visiting. I saw nothing but Trump flags and signs the entire way. I did see a handful of Biden yard signs along a very short section of one specific street in downtown Olympia and that was it in the 1400 miles we covered. Out of town BLM folks had a rally planned in Shelton in which a lot of locals responded with their own gathering. It was organized with BLM on one street and the locals on the adjacent street with LEO in between. Driving through town I noticed quite a few folks wearing MAGA hats and carrying AR-15's and didn't really see much BLM whatever. All of that made me feel pretty good about things in general...

So, as we get closer to the election, the pollsters get more accurate to save their reputations. Until then, they can use the poll results as a way to try and influence public opinion. And every damn election year, we get these threads as if the polling is accurate.

So, as we get closer to the election, the pollsters get more accurate to save their reputations. Until then, they can use the poll results as a way to try and influence public opinion. And every damn election year, we get these threads as if the polling is accurate.

So you say the polls get more accurate, but they are not accurate????

Not so loud..........I want these losers to see Victory night before suckin' a Glock.

Hahahaha. I know the feeling. Lol!

I’ll show your dumb ass.

Dumb ass? this from a moron who is frightened and confused whilst attempting to put snow chains on a vehicle...the irony...
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I’ll show your dumb ass.

Dumb ass? this from a moron who is frightened and confused whilst attempting to put snow chains on a vehicle...the irony...

jorge, let me explain this using "science".

calldumb calling someone dumbass is a hyper-reality inversion.
Friday Sept. 11, Indiana Trump leads by 14 points 53/39.
Wednesday Sept. 9, Oklahoma Trump leads by 25 points 60/35. WOW!
You fuggurs crack me up. Polls are BS, Polls lie. Polls are meaningless. Until a poll tells you what you want to hear. Then you hold it up as a ray of truth and light.

You. Rush. Hannity. You are all guilty.

I’ll show your dumb ass.

Laffin with this coming from a fat ass old dried up cuban living in FL and has never seen snow. And a guy that pays to hunt game farms and believes its really hunting. Eastern tenderfeet have no clue

I’ll show your dumb ass.

Laffin with this coming from a fat ass old dried up cuban living in FL and has never seen snow. And a guy that pays to hunt game farms and believes its really hunting. Eastern tenderfeet have no clue

You sure are a dumb coocksucker. Go brush your teeth you smell like jiiz, again.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
You fuggurs crack me up. Polls are BS, Polls lie. Polls are meaningless. Until a poll tells you what you want to hear. Then you hold it up as a ray of truth and light.

It has been pointed out on here several times how accurate the 2016 polls really were.

What part don't you understand?

It has been pointed out on here several times how accurate the 2016 polls really were.

I thought that was evident from my post, but I'll spell it out for you more clearly.

Many people are completely dismissive of polls until a poll tells them what they want to hear, then they embrace it. It's not that I don't understand that ,it's that I find it amusing.

I’ll show your dumb ass.

You sure are a dumb coocksucker. Go brush your teeth you smell like jiiz, again.

That caldum boy sure do love his man jiz. Only way he can get testosterone lmao

I thought that was evident from my post, but I'll spell it out for you more clearly.

Many people are completely dismissive of polls until a poll tells them what they want to hear, then they embrace it. It's not that I don't understand that ,it's that I find it amusing.

By definition, accurate polls cannot be meaningless. That is nonsense.

Some moron from 2016:

Originally Posted by djs
Larry Sabato (University of VA political prof) said tonight on FOX and CNN that Clinton is up by 11% over Trump. He expects that this gap will narrow by the election, but Clinton will still win, he believes.

Unfortunately, Sabato is usually right.

Sept. 11 Arizona Biden down to 2 point lead in Gravis poll.

Current Polling for Trump v Biden Swing States Sept. 2020

Minnesota +9 Biden 50-41
Nevada +4 Biden 46-42
New Hampshire +3 Biden 45-42
Wisconsin +5 Biden 48-43

4 states combined +6 Biden 48-42

Only 1 of the states inside the margin of error so not a good sign for Donald.
I don't believe there ever was a gap. They have no credibility.

Current Polling for Trump v Biden Swing States Sept. 2020

Minnesota +9 Biden 50-41
Nevada +4 Biden 46-42
New Hampshire +3 Biden 45-42
Wisconsin +5 Biden 48-43

4 states combined +6 Biden 48-42

Only 1 of the states inside the margin of error so not a good sign for Donald.

Whatever ya flamin ginther
Originally Posted by BlueDuck

There has been a gap all along - in Trumps favor.

FOX Likely Voters Sunday, Sept. 13. Biden leads by 5 points 51-46.

Faux polls are garbage.
This has all of the earmarks of specious - not to be taken seriously. Maybe an effort toward humor?
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Faux polls are garbage.

FOX polls have been accurate and their numbers have been posted many times.
Things like what happened in Compton, CA yesterday are driving common sense Americans to the President.
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
Things like what happened in Compton, CA yesterday are driving common sense Americans to the President.

Yes.

Faux polls are garbage.

I haven’t looked in to the Faux poll but the only thing that matters is likely voters in the swing states. If it isn’t likely voters in swing states than it’s pointless and most likely skewed against the president. I suspect that as far as the electoral votes Trump is probably ahead but if only basing it off of nationwide likely votes he might well be behind just like he was in 16’ when he lost the popular vote to Hildabeast.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Faux polls are garbage.

I haven’t looked in to the Faux poll but the only thing that matters is likely voters in the swing states. If it isn’t likely voters in swing states than it’s pointless.

Looking at likely voters has been posted before also. They are the ones to watch from here on out. Likely voter polls are the ones I post on here when I can find them.

Faux polls are garbage.

You mean accurate just like 2016?

Wake the fugg up.
I think if the vote is not manipulated and cheating did not occur President Trump will blow that doddering old fool out of the water.
Originally Posted by add

Lying sack.

This.

Callnumb is a lying dirtbag commie sack o'shiite.

Faux polls are garbage.

NO they are NOT.

When you OVER SAMPLE REGISTERED DEMOCRATS by 5+ percent THAT is the type of skewed biased BS you get.
Originally Posted by BlueDuck

The polls are garbage. Including Faux.

Anybody that thinks differently is a moron.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Faux polls are garbage.

I haven’t looked in to the Faux poll but the only thing that matters is likely voters in the swing states. If it isn’t likely voters in swing states than it’s pointless.

Looking at likely voters has been posted before also. They are the ones to watch from here on out. Likely voter polls are the ones I post on here when I can find them.

Likely voter polls don't mean schit.

I’ll show your dumb ass.

lol. hit a nerve did I? Yes, but I did manage to put chains on my truck with no issues...As far as snow, I guess i failed to notice in on for example flight decks on aircraft carriers after flying missions in the North Sea...And yeah, Dande North in Africa was one hell of a big game farm...Try again, but maybe learn how to install chains lest you get publicly ridiculed (again)...
Don't forget, people here are MUCH more informed than the general population at this point.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fug that was comical!

By definition, accurate polls cannot be meaningless. That is nonsense.

Are you stooooopid or somethin’ man!
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Don't forget, people here are MUCH more informed than the general population at this point.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fug that was comical!

Goo goo gaga.

Yawn, One more time.
Originally Posted by CCCC
This has all of the earmarks of specious - not to be taken seriously. Maybe an effort toward humor?

CCCC, Don't waste your time. This callnumb clown couldn't feed himself if you bought him the spoon.

Yawn, One more time.

Yawn. Stop posting garbage.

We're all voting for Trump. All of us that have any brains.

So you can dispense with the subtle psychology of the polls.
Not garbage, just real numbers that some of you can’t handle.

“The national polls in 2016 indicated that Hillary Clinton would win the popular vote by about 3.2 percentage points. Taken together, those national polls were essentially accurate; the Democratic nominee ultimately won the popular vote by 2.1 points...In the 51 contests that decided the presidency, Trump won 306 electoral votes and Clinton 232.”

Bullshit. National numbers don;t mean crap.

RCP lists the average of all of the bullshit polls, ta make em look less like bullshit.

And RCP had ILLary winnin the election, natch.

Wrong then.

Wrong now.

Just like you.

“The national polls in 2016 indicated that Hillary Clinton would win the popular vote by about 3.2 percentage points. Taken together, those national polls were essentially accurate; the Democratic nominee ultimately won the popular vote by 2.1 points...In the 51 contests that decided the presidency, Trump won 306 electoral votes and Clinton 232.”

.......Technically your above #s about 2016 are pretty much correct. However nationwide polls are for the most part meaningless...The presidential election as you know is a state by state election rather than a nationwide election. The winner of the popular vote can and do go down to defeat. If you remove Calif from the 2016 election then Trump would have won the popular vote. And the winner of the popular vote can also win with 270 or more electoral votes.

The only polls that really matter are the individual statewide polls. And then you have to carefully analyze their internals. Most polls if not all, always over sample demCRAPs by a minimum of 10 points. What kind of questions were asked? Their phraseology; etc and etc....Too many variables.
Trump is now leading Biden in Missouri by 6.9 points. 50.7 to 43.9
Biden is only leading in any poll, because of :

1. DemocRAT Fraud

2. Lame Street Media Lies...

3. Stupidity of the liberal left in believing that BS...

We live in a nation of idiots...
Originally Posted by Seafire

1. DemocRAT Fraud

PREZACTLY! And it’s designed to keep the Trump voters from going to vote. 😡
One gap got closed permanently yesterday, Neal.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
One gap got closed permanently yesterday, Neal.

LOL. Yep. Hope she’s enjoying Hell.
Yep, Id say its tightening up.

Now, suppose Trump gets his new SCJ before the election.....

Hummm. I can see this having far reaching implications with respect to the Dims trying to steal the election.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

1. DemocRAT Fraud

Biden is leading in most polls because he is an easygoing, likeable, friendly, and nonthreatening guy from next door.

Trump is a in your face New York guy who gets things done.
Trump is now leading Biden in Missouri by 6.9 points. 50.7 to 43.9

ABC Florida polls now have Trump leading Biden by 4. Two other Florida polls have Trump still losing by 3.

1. DemocRAT Fraud

Biden is leading in most polls because he is an easygoing, likeable, friendly, and nonthreatening guy from next door.

No. He is not.
How is Biden leading in the polls? Trump has a rally outside of Pittsburgh, and 5000 people or more show up and its given on the tarmack, right beside AF One....

Biden has a rally in North Carolina, with a Subject of Black Business Futures and 10 people showed up...

Posted this over on Face Crook....

Back in the 80s the liberal press hated Reagan, and were always doing whatever they could to undermine him..

Reagan liked to tell jokes, and one of the press people over heard him on AF One, tell this one:

How do you tell the Pollack at a Cock Fight? He's the one who brought the Duck.
How do you tell the Mafia is involved? The Duck Wins...

Look at this election, its sorta like that joke..

Joe Biden is the Duck...If he wins, you can easily prove the Mafia is giving political advise to the democRATS on election corruption...

How the hell is Biden even in the running, when he can't scrounge up 11 people to attend one of his so called "Ralleys"..
yet his opponent can have literally thousands and thousands show up to one on a runway, next to Air Force One, on a small peripheral airstrip outside of Pittsburgh?

Polls are pissing on us all and telling us its raining...

and we have plenty of Idiots in this nation that are blind to the obvious and believe this schitt filled lies, the media spouts off..
DemocRAT stupidity is Biden's greatest strength and about his only strength...

1. DemocRAT Fraud

Stop typing, you really have no talent for this.
Originally Posted by add

1. DemocRAT Fraud

Stop typing, you really have no talent for this.

It really doesn’t take all that much talent to read and understand that the 2016 election poll numbers and Hillary’s winning popular-vote numbers were very close. That those polls were fake is pure BS and not supported in the real world. Trump still won in 2016 because of his Electoral College votes.

A more popular candidate could have won both vote counts and beaten Hillary with her LSM support in a landslide. A Reagan sized landslide.

Trump’s Record for his first 4 years should be more than enough for a second term Reagan landslide. But it is not. I have been posting the numbers and how Trump is closing his gap, but Biden is keeping it close.

Those who say that the country has been moving Left and dumbing down are correct. But not so much that a weak candidate such as Biden should be this close. Reagan won twice with the biggest presidential landslide elections EVER. Everyone including me liked the Reagan record and the man. Do not try to tell me that even today, Reagan could not whip Biden 7 ways to sundown.

Trump’s problem is that too many voters have to look past him to find his Record. Then they like what they see. It is a great record that once again proves that those of us on the Right have the best vision for the country.

Biden has almost 50 years of being the easy to like guy next door without much of a record. It has worked for him for 47 years.
[quote=add][quote=BOWSINGER][quote=chlinstructor][quote=Seafire]Biden is only leading in any poll, because of :

Biden has almost 50 years of being the easy to like guy next door without much of a record. It has worked for him for 47 years.

Not outside of Indiana. He's never done very well in any sort of national race. Being on the Obama ticket doesn't count. Nobody voted for Obama because Biden was on the ticket.

That's this guys track record. This is his what, thrid run at the White House? Did poorly in all the Primaries. this time he outlasted Bernie and a cast of baffoons.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/
It's not my intention to steal the thread but look at this poll on msn.com. The two sides are battling for only 8% of the vote. Click through the poll until the last question.
kwg

http://www.msn.com/?pc=EUPP_
Originally Posted by hatari
[quote=add][quote=BOWSINGER][quote=chlinstructor][quote=Seafire]Biden is only leading in any poll, because of :

Not outside of Indiana. He's never done very well in any sort of national race. Being on the Obama ticket doesn't count. Nobody voted for Obama because Biden was on the ticket.

That's this guys track record. This is his what, thrid run at the White House? Did poorly in all the Primaries. this time he outlasted Bernie and a cast of baffoons.

Being Vice-President on anybody’s tickets counts big time. That is how you get to run for President. Being Obama’s VP is the only reason why this particular buffoon is now running for President. DUH!

All Biden needed was for Obama to win and he was in. And this buffoon is still slightly ahead of our guy. 47 years of being mister nice guy has worked quite well for “Sleepy Joe.”

On our side a well liked Conservative named Reagan won bigger than anyone else before or since FDR. DUH!
Why is Biden leading....

Pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain !!

Every word that comes out of Trumps mouth is a LIE

He has lost the OLD peoples vote, they wanted someone to take the Pandemic seriouslys

Women are sick of his [bleep]

People of Color are sick of his racism
Bus fulls of mail in biden ballots nov 6, in crucial swing counties and districts

Book it
Why is Biden leading....

Pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain !!

Every word that comes out of Trumps mouth is a LIE

He has lost the OLD peoples vote, they wanted someone to take the Pandemic seriouslys

Women are sick of his [bleep]

People of Color are sick of his racism

On the other hand...i can't fix this kind of Stupidity...
© 24hourcampfire