-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Voter enthusiasm is what drives turn out.

Trump has an enthusiastic base.

Biden has a base that doesn't really want him or Harris, but wll take anybody over Trump. "Anybody" does not fire people up to vote.

Hillary did have a portion of her base that was enthusiastic and fired up for the "First Woman President". Hillary had a portion of the Dems that actually WANTED her. Biden does not. They just don't want Trump.

Trump on the other had a base that wanted him. They wanted him over Cruz, they wanted him over Rubio, they wanted him over Kasick and they sure wanted him over Hillary. They still are with him.

Biden had no support early. I could make the arguement that Bernie had more enthusiastic base voters. Harris had zero support. so she brings nothing to the ticket. Bernie voters aren't voting for Biden, IF they vote, it's only against Trump.

Trump would be packing venues of 15-20,000 to over flowing if not for Covid. We saw it before. Biden couldn't get 15,000 ANTIFA to show up for him even if he gave away weed and Molotov cocktails.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jdemocko
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Just came back from upstate NY. Went to visit some friends and noticed several Biden signs in peoples yards as well as the rainbow flags. I asked my buddy what the deal was. He said every yard you go by that is empty, that is a Trump voter. He said a bunch of his neighbors up and down the street got together and decided they don't want the hassle or attention so they are keeping it on the down low. If that is true, 4:1 Trump on his street.
Where the hell was that ? I've driven all over several upstate counties in the past few weeks and the Trump signs/flags easily outnumber Biden's 10 to 1.

Geneva, NY
That explains it. College town in the finger lakes region = lots of commies and other assorted freaks.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by callnum
I just spent a week in N Idaho. I go the same places every year. All the signs that were Trump 4 years ago are now Biden/Harris.

If the orange man can’t hold N Idaho he is in big trouble.

Just came back from upstate NY. Went to visit some friends and noticed several Biden signs in peoples yards as well as the rainbow flags. I asked my buddy what the deal was. He said every yard you go by that is empty, that is a Trump voter. He said a bunch of his neighbors up and down the street got together and decided they don't want the hassle or attention so they are keeping it on the down low. If that is true, 4:1 Trump on his street.

Those signs are just anti-rioter security devices.

He's lying through his gaped cum stained teeth. He's a liar and a coward just like Upchuck.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I just spent a week in N Idaho. I go the same places every year. All the signs that were Trump 4 years ago are now Biden/Harris.

He's lying through his gaped cum stained teeth. He's a liar and a coward just like Upchuck.

Come on up you POS, I’ll show your dumb ass.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I doubt anybody wants to see your cum stained teeth.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I doubt anybody wants to see your cum stained teeth.

Cowards generally back down, you are no different.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What ya gonna show me cum breath?

Everybody here knows your a coward and a liar, you've proved it over and over. It's almost like you don't believe we believe you, trust me we believe you.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Figured you for what you are.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Come on up you POS, I’ll show you my ass.

Please stop propositioning the membership here.

*Post Reported*

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You’re full of 💩!!!The only dumbasses in Idaho that would vote for slow Joe are in Hailey/Bellview. If you can’t produce pictures then you’re full of [bleep] and a liar

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Figured you for what you are.

Oh boy that hurt, almost hurt as bad as getting stabbed by a feather, What a fugging lightweight. Everybody here has you figured for the commie schit stirring cum stained toofy bastard you've proven yourself to be.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
My ignore list is up to 8 now.

It's great that u remain silent you commie cuckservative, too quick to run when the hard questions get asked.

Post up the key battle ground states wimp

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add

Come on up you POS, I’ll show you my ass.

Please stop propositioning the membership here.

*Post Reported*

Damn, I feel dirty, I'm gonna go take a shower............ALONE Calnum!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ginther

It's great that u remain silent you commie cuckservative, too quick to run when the hard questions get asked.

Are you the dumb Bastard staining Calnum's teeth?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Ginther

stfu you foreign slow-brained troll.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

this is a COS. i have yet to see a Biden/ whatshername sign within 100 miles. and i have scouted Elk for 30 years here and the only beer drinking i see is in camp.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My ignore list gets longer by the day.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deerstalker

this is a COS. i have yet to see a Biden/ whatshername sign within 100 miles. and i have scouted Elk for 30 years here and the only beer drinking i see is in camp.

Well yeah man, but cull-em just spent a week there... since the last 4 yr election cycle.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Guess that settles that....
I’ll take DS’s word over a liberal troll all day everyday!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't read the whole thread. But I have traveled through Minnesota to eastern Idaho.

I have not see a Biden poster.....mucho grande trump.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

215 members (320090T, 17CalFan, 1OntarioJim, 30incher, 22 invisible), 1,229 guests, and 989 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,980
Posts18,519,942
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.