Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Now is the time to watch likely voter polls. The election is closer and the polls are tighter with those who vote.

“A new poll in the biggest of the general election battleground states shows a tightening race but with Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden with a slight edge over President Trump
.An average of the latest public opinion polls in Florida compiled by Real Clear Politics indicates Biden with a 3.3 margin over the president. The former vice president’s edge over the Republican incumbent in the White House stood at 6.2 points in the Real Clear Politics average from a month ago, on August 3.”

“A Monmouth University survey of likely voters in the Keystone State released on Wednesday showed a tighter race. A model based on a somewhat higher level of turnout than the 2016 election puts the former vice president over Trump 49%-46%. But a model reflecting lower likely voter turnout has the race virtually tied, with Biden at 48% and the president at 47%.”

CNBC: Biden is still ahead of Trump in the polls, but the gap is narrowing
Joe Biden is still beating President Donald Trump in most general election polls, according to averages of survey results from FiveThirtyEight and RealClearPolitics. Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2020

West Long Branch, NJ – Joe Biden holds a 4-point lead over Donald Trump among all registered voters in Pennsylvania according to the Monmouth (“Mon-muth”) University Poll.
Among likely voters, the race is a tight 1 to 3 points, depending on the expected turnout level. This shift from Biden’s larger lead just over six weeks ago is due to declining support for the challenger among men, voters under age 50, and voters in key swing counties.

MY FT Polling explainer: is the race for the White House tightening?
Betting markets have moved dramatically in Donald Trump’s favor despite Joe Biden’s stable lead following the parties’ national conventions.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I don't believe anything I see from the media. 2016 is all the evidence I need that polls which are widely publicly available are all manipulated.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In what fucquing fantasy world is Joe Biden ever leading Trump? Good gawd man, get a clue.

LOL
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I can't believe that potato headed idiot is ahead of Trump in anything but the race to a nursing home.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't believe in polls

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I don't believe anything I see from the media. 2016 is all the evidence I need that polls which are widely publicly available are all manipulated.

The 2016 election polls were right on the money.

For the umpteenth time...the 2016 election polls were all most all within the margin of error. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by about the same numbers as the polls forecast.

Clinton popular-vote 66000000 48.2% RCP Average 45.1%
Trump popular-vote 63000000 46.1% RCP Average 42.2%

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Parly vous Frances?
The gap always gets a little tighter when they clench their pucker.

But just as most Americans are not biting on the France hoax, they are telling MSM pollsters to GFY.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

The 2016 election polls were right on the money.

For the umpteenth time...the 2016 election polls were all most all within the margin of error. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by about the same numbers as the polls forecast.

Clinton popular-vote 66000000 48.2% RCP Average 45.1%
Trump popular-vote 63000000 46.1% RCP Average 42.2%

I remember well. I remember pollsters giving Trump anywhere from no chance at all to a 30% chance of winning, with most falling between 0 and 15%. Right on the money.

Feel free to believe whatever you want. I've got a life to live.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't forget, people here are MUCH more informed than the general population at this point. As the Trump ads play in battle ground states, I expect the shift to continue.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Polls??? 🤣🤣🤣

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I just spent a week in N Idaho. I go the same places every year. All the signs that were Trump 4 years ago are now Biden/Harris.

If the orange man can’t hold N Idaho he is in big trouble.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...lection_2020/wisconsin_biden_51_trump_43

Monday, September 07, 2020

President Trump trails Democratic nominee Joe Biden by eight points in the key battleground state of Wisconsin.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone and online survey of Likely Voters in Wisconsin shows Biden with 51% support to Trump’s 43%. Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and two percent (2%) remain undecided.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Polls or no polls, don't take anything for granted. Be sure to vote.

The dimocraps are going to do anything possible to try to steal this election.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by boliep
The dimocraps are going to do anything possible to try to steal this election.

(((Bowsinger))) and his people, are already doing it.

Only a few of you will bother with this, but don't forget that his kind cannot be trusted. They cannot be allowed to continue to live among us.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The polls are BS, there is no contest.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by callnum
I just spent a week in N Idaho. I go the same places every year. All the signs that were Trump 4 years ago are now Biden/Harris.

I don't put much stock in polling data. That said, looks like Idaho is polling 34% Biden, 60% Trump.

https://www.270towin.com/2020-polls-biden-trump/idaho/

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Lying sack.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by add

Lying sack.

I was just there moron.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My late father always said to pay attention to the Vegas odds. Those guys don't give a damn about party or politics, they just care about winning the bet. Cuts out all the bias and the BS. Vegas has Trump winning. Y'All heard it here first.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Don't forget, people here are MUCH more informed than the general population at this point. As the Trump ads play in battle ground states, I expect the shift to continue.

Name the key battle ground states..

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (257 roberts, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 2500HD, 338reddog, 16 invisible), 1,595 guests, and 948 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,334
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.