Home
I'm holding out still.....sucks though. The only sport I use to watch. BOYCOTT these GROIDS !!!

Anyone going to cave ?
FYI a number of hunting seasons are opened in Sept through Jan. Fishing will start to pick up with calling weather too.
I'll be moose hunting most of the month then I head back east for part of next month, depending on the kneeling situation I may or may not watch a game or 2 afterwards.

Said it before and will say it again Phoc the NFL MLB NBA forever. Rio7
AKCHOPPER: I will be scouting/Hunting for Bull Elk this weekend along some scouting for the upcoming Fall Black Bear and Antelope seasons.
No anti-American, spoiled, welfare spawn, blm's for me!
Going on three years of ignoring/boycotting the anti-American nfl for me now, and I truly think I am better off for it!
Dittos for nba, mlb and demonrats in general.
I say this to the nfl, nba, mlb - EAT ME!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I don't watch sports and haven't for years. Nothing there I care to learn.
Who is going to watch the NFL this weekend??

About half the people that say they won't
Hell NO
I have a 9Mo old English Cocker that desperately wants to go bird hunting. No TV for me.
It's Rugby for sissies anyway, can't imagine why I'd want to....................
Nope.
I'll probably check in a few times to see how Adam Thielen is doing. Minnesota white boy that can outrun the negroes.

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
AKCHOPPER: I will be scouting/Hunting for Bull Elk this weekend along some scouting for the upcoming Fall Black Bear and Antelope seasons.
No anti-American, spoiled, welfare spawn, blm's for me!
Going on three years of ignoring/boycotting the anti-American nfl for me now, and I truly think I am better off for it!
Dittos for nba, mlb and demonrats in general.
I say this to the nfl, nba, mlb - EAT ME!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Are you gonna "Book it" or what?
Since ive been not watching since the 90s....yeah.
I will never watch one second of any NFL, NBA, or MLB game again.

I am an American.
What is this NFL you speak of??
Gave it up when the kneeling started. I dont plan on ever watching it again.

Book that
Nope, I'll be packing around a heavy pack in steep terrain.
I’ll be watching the Green-bay Packers.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

and all of the people who say they will...
Nope. I’m done for now, likely for good.
Like the Great Roberto Duran once said "No Mas".
Never wasted my time before why waste it now.? Mb
Fug em!!!
I'm not going to watch the games, but I'm going to bet on a couple of them.
Originally Posted by Whelenman

Life long Packers fan. But damn it, I love my country more! I’m done with the NFL till they realize who made them so wealthy and popular. May never happen. They are slowly killing the goose that laid the golden egg! I can’t stand the idea of watching the non stop protests and apologies. I won’t be watching this year for sure.

You want to bet on that?
No f*cking wayy!
I quit watching all sports. Hope they all go belly up.
"Love the sinner, hate the sin". Why let a few punks ruin a great game?
Originally Posted by wabigoon

How many millions did the NFL just donate to BLM to burn down our cities and beat up and murder innocent people?

And What does your bible tell us about murdering innocent people?

I forgot, maybe you can chime in with the figure.

Its like the Jews watching the NAZI's play soccer at Auschwitz on Sunday for entertainment

Because watching the game and supporting the league enables them to continue their BS and validates their decisions.
A few rotten apple spoil the whole barrel. I detest the kneelers as much as any.
NO can do
I will probably watch the Super Bowl.

We get box seats every year.
A few rotten apple spoil the whole barrel. I detest the kneelers as much as any.

Pathetic. A few? To hell with them.
I'm done with sports period.

yep its just a few players. The NFL is a great organization though

https://theundefeated.com/features/nfl-pledges-to-donate-250-million-over-a-10-year-period/

Love the sinner. Hate the system...

And don't support the system.
Probably more than 10 years since I have watched pro or college ball
This one's a little tough. Life long Pack fan, and wife is life long Bears fan. The games and back and forth were a huge part of our dating and continued relationship fun. But we are both done. Neither of us have missed but maybe a game or two in probably 20 years since the advent of "Sunday Ticket", and we have followed religiously since about 10 years old. But this season will be the one. We have decided to not spend a single dime on anything NFL related. Not going to a sports bar to watch the games. Not buying NFL Sunday ticket again. Absolutely no NFL sports items, and certainly no way in hell would we buy tickets to go to a game again, which we used to do about once a season.

We are not set on "tuning in" or not if a game happens to be televised. We may tune in to see the first time ever playing without fans in the stadium. Quite curious to see how that goes. But the NFL has received their last dime from us until they get their chit together. Which I expect will never happen. Too much "woke" momentum built up for the NFL to ever recover I believe.
I have given up the NFL like a bad habit . It's dead to me . I no longer like any of the players.
Non here. That is past as far as I'm concerned.
Kneeling has removed football from our house forever! And any other sport that supports kneeling!
Absolutely not watching the NFL this week or any other week. They can pound sand as far as I am concerned.
Forever DONE with those ungrateful, racist thugs of the National Felon League!
Originally Posted by ribka

How many millions did the NFL just donate to BLM to burn down our cities and beat up and murder innocent people?

And What does your bible tell us about murdering innocent people?

I forgot, maybe you can chime in with the figure.

Its like the Jews watching the NAZI's play soccer at Auschwitz on Sunday for entertainment

Wabi is so dense
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I'm holding out still.....sucks though. The only sport I use to watch. BOYCOTT these GROIDS !!!

Anyone going to cave ?

The only professional sport I was watching was NFL and only the Cowboy's, didn't watch the Super Bowl either.

If NO player kneels I may watch it in the future but I doubt that will be the case.
Originally Posted by DaveR
This one's a little tough. Life long Pack fan, and wife is life long Bears fan. The games and back and forth were a huge part of our dating and continued relationship fun. But we are both done. Neither of us have missed but maybe a game or two in probably 20 years since the advent of "Sunday Ticket", and we have followed religiously since about 10 years old. But this season will be the one. We have decided to not spend a single dime on anything NFL related. Not going to a sports bar to watch the games. Not buying NFL Sunday ticket again. Absolutely no NFL sports items, and certainly no way in hell would we buy tickets to go to a game again, which we used to do about once a season.

We are not set on "tuning in" or not if a game happens to be televised. We may tune in to see the first time ever playing without fans in the stadium. Quite curious to see how that goes. But the NFL has received their last dime from us until they get their chit together. Which I expect will never happen. Too much "woke" momentum built up for the NFL to ever recover I believe.

good on you
Originally Posted by RDW

Anyone going to cave ?

The only professional sport I was watching was NFL and only the Cowboy's, didn't watch the Super Bowl either.

If NO player kneels I may watch it in the future but I doubt that will be the case.

The Cowboys' players have already announced some will kneel

................ Football is a great game but I haven't seen more than 2 seconds of anything at all to do with the NFL since 2012. I watch a few high school football games on cable access every year and that's about it. I was so sick of all the NFL Hollywood style politics and the media glorifying a bunch of criminals who are supposed to be role models ???? WTF ??? The NFL has ruined pro football and turned it into an NFL drama theater, soap opera, circus act and political megaphone. It's not just a "few punks"; the owners and powers that be allow this B.S., then play helpless when it all goes to hell. I enjoy life much more now that I don't have that B.S rammed down my throat every day by the breathlessly salivating sportscasters who worship that garbage. I'm done for good.
best fishing of the year is about to kick off down here.
First they disrespect the flag, then they give money to BLM, and for icing on the cake, they kill off the Redskins.

I really like football, but to hell with em. They can take their woke and go broke.
I've got 2 words for the NFL.........."fu^ck you".

So I'll not be watching.

MM
Football was about the only way I could relax on the weekends for a long time when I had the chance to even do so, Sunday afternoon/evening was my time....

Starting a few years ago that has changed....

They can all kiss my very white ass and I hope they go bankrupt....

Phugg the NFL !!!

NFL - GFY
Originally Posted by Bobmar

Life long Packers fan. But damn it, I love my country more! I’m done with the NFL till they realize who made them so wealthy and popular. May never happen. They are slowly killing the goose that laid the golden egg! I can’t stand the idea of watching the non stop protests and apologies. I won’t be watching this year for sure.

Since last week when Coach LaFleur and Packer President Murphy came out in support of BLM I returned my share of stock, threw out my Packer hats and other stuff and told my wife not to buy me any more Packer stuff. I deleted all my Packer/NFL site bookmarks and haven't watched any NFL Channel programs. I won't watch any games. After 55 years being a Packer fan I didn't think this was possible, but they lost me. I'm just glad I didn't do anything stupid like get a tattoo.
Who is going to keep paying their TV bill?
This schitt just makes me sick! Fugg em all. 😡

“Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffery Lurie said some of his fellow owners are “embarrassed by our country” and they have meetings scheduled to discuss how they can do more to help.”

“NFL end zones will be inscribed this season with two slogans: “It Takes All Of Us” on one side, “End Racism” on the other.
Now that NFL supports Colin Kaepernick's fight, what's next”

“The NFL stands with the Black community, the players, clubs and fans,” NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said last week. “Confronting recent systemic racism with tangible and productive steps is absolutely essential. We will not relent in our work.”

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/now-that-nfl-supports-colin-kaepernicks-fight-whats-next
N F L = G F Y
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
This schitt just makes me sick! Fugg em all. 😡

“Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffery Lurie said some of his fellow owners are “embarrassed by our country” and they have meetings scheduled to discuss how they can do more to help.”

“NFL end zones will be inscribed this season with two slogans: “It Takes All Of Us” on one side, “End Racism” on the other.
Now that NFL supports Colin Kaepernick's fight, what's next”

“The NFL stands with the Black community, the players, clubs and fans,” NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said last week. “Confronting recent systemic racism with tangible and productive steps is absolutely essential. We will not relent in our work.”

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/now-that-nfl-supports-colin-kaepernicks-fight-whats-next

Gag me with a maggot.
We cut off the Direct TV in February.

We have not watched very much of anything.

I watched Nascar sometimes but when they split the coverage up i couldn't get the sports package without paying even more.

I liked to watch fox business in the morning but after a while it matters not.

Back on track:the wife does not want to have anything to do with them either.

Screw them,let them make up for us not watching.
Not on my tv, the NFL can GFY
Not I. I've had it.

For 13 years I ran a highly popular nfl pick em league. I'm walking away.

I've been a football fan for decades. Too political now.
Ditched direct tv. None for me.
Not interested in any sports any longer.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
“Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffery Lurie said some of his (((fellow owners))) are “embarrassed by our country” and they have meetings scheduled to discuss how they can do more to help.”

Surprise!

Thought all of you guys would be busy with riot control...
Originally Posted by cooper57m

Since last week when Coach LaFleur and Packer President Murphy came out in support of BLM I returned my share of stock, threw out my Packer hats and other stuff and told my wife not to buy me any more Packer stuff. I deleted all my Packer/NFL site bookmarks and haven't watched any NFL Channel programs. I won't watch any games. After 55 years being a Packer fan I didn't think this was possible, but they lost me. I'm just glad I didn't do anything stupid like get a tattoo.

That's what did it for me. Final nail in the coffin. The Packers are greater than any single coach, president or player. My loyalty was to them. But until the Packers correct that chit, I'm just done. Fuggem. Packers and Bears were what I believed would be the last hold outs regarding this nonsense. But, eventually they folded their hands. But they won't be cashing in any of my "chips".
I have been an NFL fan for the past 54 years. No longer. I have no use for all pro sports, and any other level of sports teams that are anti American. I gave up watching the first year the flag kneeling began. Don't miss it a bit.

I understand they have a whole new level of attacks with uniforms, endzones, etc. planned for this fall.

I hope they go bankrupt.

Buddy asked a month or so back if I would like to continue being in his fantasy football league. I don't think he liked my response all that much. Basically told him when the NFL players stop acting like overpaid arseholes and my kids are allowed to start playing high school ball to look me up. Until then my 'coveted' spot on the fantasy league is up for grabs for the unheard of price of free. Fugck the NFL.
I hope the stadiums are empty, and tv advertising drys up. Forcing these bastages to work for senate, and congress critter wages. Since that's what they think they are. Fugg all of them!!!!

Take care, Willie
We will be partying, for sure.

Had a great week of dove and teal... my antelope tag is in a few weeks, and Colorado fires wiped out archery elk where I hunt (very sad for all involved), so we have a free weekend...

Buddies and some fam will be over Sunday. I am smoking a massive brisket, we will throw some cornhole and throw darts. Most of us bet sports and play DFS, so we will enjoy some football. After 3 months of 90's and smoke, Sunday will be 70 degrees and blue sky.

And we are all adult enough to talk about 4 more years of Trump and ignore any kneeling and liberal crap.
They say the NFL will give you the covid . Thanks for supporting the military

Without its useful idiots the NFL would never survive

Originally Posted by duck911

Had a great week of dove and teal... my antelope tag is in a few weeks, and Colorado fires wiped out archery elk where I hunt (very sad for all involved), so we have a free weekend...

Buddies and some fam will be over Sunday. I am smoking a massive brisket, we will throw some cornhole and throw darts. Most of us bet sports and play DFS, so we will enjoy some football. After 3 months of 90's and smoke, Sunday will be 70 degrees and blue sky.

And we are all adult enough to talk about 4 more years of Trump and ignore any kneeling and liberal crap.

I do (at every opportunity), and it won't (but I understand the mellow drama).
The Big 12 Collegiate Conference Just sold out to the groid movement too ! 😡

Big 12 Conference to require social justice message on all uniforms as part of anti-racism campaign

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/big-12-conference-launches-anti-racism-campaign

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

I do (at every opportunity), and it won't (but I understand the mellow drama).

you're my hero duck. Its great to see brave white privileged men stand up to racism in the NFL where poor disadvantaged minority players only average $850,000 a year and support defunding police department. Angel George Floyd is crying tears of joy,(mixed with fentanyl and meth ), in heaven now because of brave social justice warriors like you.
Floyd is crying tears of joy,(mixed with fentanyl and meth ), in heaven now because of brave social justice warriors like you.

How am *I* the social justice warrior? And how did my post connect in ANY WAY to Floyd?

I am the one who clearly, really doesn't give a fugg about the political BS, and can look past the idiocy of all this racial crap. I will watch sports, and ignore the racial crap and sponsors I don't care for. But it takes an ADULT.

I am 100% sure you buy products, and shop at stores, and buy chit from websites (hello, Amazon!) that are off the deep end liberal. So, GFY.

*YOU* are the one taking a huge stand and virtue signaling.

Congratulations for being part of the problem. All the spoiled, overpaid prima donnas, who piss on the graves of everyone who's died for the flag and anthem, appreciate your support.
Fück the NFL.
I am the one who clearly, really doesn't give a fugg about the political BS

Every time you open your mouth it says twat.
I am the one who clearly, really doesn't give a fugg about the political BS, and can look past the idiocy of all this racial crap. I will watch sports, and ignore the racial crap and sponsors I don't care for. But it takes an ADULT.

It doesn't take an adult. It takes someone who doesn't give a crap, which you proudly and ignorantly where on your sleeve.
F*ck the NFL AND their supporters! LOL
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

It doesn't take an adult. It takes someone who doesn't give a crap, which you proudly and ignorantly where on your sleeve.

The Duck of Death was the same sniveling guy who said the covid was deadly and would kill millions of Americans
cried hysterically over the George Floyd arrest. He's quite the brave and prescient individual who doesn't give a crap about our military and worships highly paid felons because of his cowardly white virtue signaling. Typical Biden white male voter

So the NFL will be kneeling this weekend for someone who committed multiple felonies and raped women. Good job Duck!
It takes an adult, is that the new all in this together
We won’t. Took abit but they’ve done everything they can to run us off from being fans.
So fugging pathetic.
Will not watch pro sports not that I did the last few years anyway.
Could we consolidate this into a BLM, oops, I mean NFL sympathizer list please?
I'm a big Packers fan.....but they will have to go it without me this year.
So. . . . If the blm supporters at the games do
away with the proper official national anthem,
the Star Spangled Banner, and play the blm
anthem, are those that said they will watch
regardless still going to support the blm loyal
players ?

Cuz you are a phaggot
The NFL isn't too bright. They will be losing money from ticket sales due to the COVID. So they will have to rely heavily on TV revenue. This year they should be doing everything to increase TV ratings. If ratings are down due to their political stance of throwing in with rioters and anarchists, that TV money will dry up too. Then they won't be able to pay their players millions of dollars to doing such important things like: run, throw a ball, catch a ball etc. The NFL thinks we are all addicted and will always be there to watch. They are stupid. They exist at OUR pleasure. When their action/antics annoy us, we're out.
Well said "Bob",
About 2 full seasons of lagging ticket sales and TV revenue should and I repeat should bankrupt or at least force Goodell and his klan out of the NFL offices. Renegotiated contracts on a downward scale will be priceless.
Done
Nope not watching. See no reason to change from the past several years.
Originally Posted by RIO7

Said it before and will say it again Phoc the NFL MLB NBA forever. Rio7

^^^^This.
Haven't watched football, other than a few local high school games, in nigh on to 61 years, and no basketball at all. I see no reason to start now. Baseball, meh, damn near as boring as warching golf. Add NASCAR to the list, too.
Not Fuggin’ Likely
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Well said "Bob",

Thanks "nBoom"
#FistBump
#FightThaSpread
I haven't watched the NFL with the exception of Monday Night Football, ever. No way I'm going to waste Sundays of the best Season of the year inside watching TV.

I don't get too worked up about the current situation. Was it not bound to happen? Don't get me wrong, I don't like it one bit, but not at all surprised, maybe even expected. Take any race and have them controlled by another and expect problems. Its the nature of the beast.

That said, I will take pleasure if the NFL struggles, they have managed the situation poorly.
Hell no. I would be ashamed of myself if I did.

I wish I could, but I care about my country and it’s people and veterans too much to cave. I also have kids, and I need to be an example for them.

PS: I once had season tickets.
I wish that the letters, N..F..& L....... Stood for: " Not For Long", and that the entire NFL political act and theatrical troupe of leftist millionaires would just dry up and disappear. Perhaps then we could have an actual sports league instead of Hollywood's idea of one.
Anyone want to bet that the TV ratings don't see an appreciable drop?
Nope... but never did before to be honest.

Maybe not, but the numbers should be at all time highs considering the pandemic shut down and no sports for the last six months. Its a lost opportunity for the NFL. Properly managed they should be booming.
Maybe the NFL will have a covid outbreak, can only wish
I’m done with it. It was the only sport I watched.

I would bet the ratings will be high for opening weekend. I think many will tune in to see the spectacle. Then they will decide whether they will be offended or not.

Im with ya, it will probably be a record year.... and I look forward to it so our resident [bleep] named Ribka can write a long drawn out narrative about it... should be entertaining to say the least!
Never and add in any sport where nobody’s chase an inflated price of leather around. Edk
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Im with ya, it will probably be a record year.... and I look forward to it so our resident [bleep] named Ribka can write a long drawn out narrative about it... should be entertaining to say the least!

you go girl!

These guys think you're a super brave fan. America needs more anti gun beta males like you

https://atlantajewishtimes.timesofisrael.com/smart-homes-give-new-life-to-severely-wounded-vets/

Well...he is a friend of the farmer you know....

Likely true since the ticket holders cannot attend the games.
They had a baseball game on last night at the restaurant we were in.

They had fans in the stands....but they were cardboard.

It was weird.
Originally Posted by ERK
Never and add in any sport where nobody’s chase an inflated price of leather around. Edk

For sure dude.

Most of us bet sports and play DFS, so we will enjoy some football.

Missing the point entirely....
Floyd is crying tears of joy,(mixed with fentanyl and meth ), in heaven now because of brave social justice warriors like you.

How am *I* the social justice warrior? And how did my post connect in ANY WAY to Floyd?

I am 100% sure you buy products, and shop at stores, and buy chit from websites (hello, Amazon!) that are off the deep end liberal. So, GFY.

*YOU* are the one taking a huge stand and virtue signaling.

Classic....
I prefer to spend my free time in the woods. Pro sports can suck my Dick Tracy!
I haven't followed the Nutless Football Lesbians for the past 30-something years- - - - -can't think of a reason to start watching a bunch of pansy-azzed traitors kneeling in front of the flag that represents their freedom now!
Done with all pro sports,sad thing is , college is goin down the same road!! I'll be enjoying the woods while they wandering why the crowd shrunk!!
Who Dat?
Chiefs are on tomorrow night. That is before bow season so maybe worth a look.

I'm a life long Packers fan. My father and grandfathers were too. After all this kneeling and BLM BS, I've given up. My super bowl 45 champs made a nice gun cleaning rag. They'll get nothing from me.
Forgot to add...I need to cast some handgun bullets, and I should thank them for giving me an extra 3 hours a week to do more rewarding things.
Not a chance.
Ever since [bleep] I've discovered Sunday's arn't all about Not For Long
The what?
Don’t like MaHomes.

Can’t stand to watch my Lions lose all the time, will watch Tom Brady and the Bucs against the Saints.

Would like to see Joe Burroghs first game for Cincy.

Negative
Dead to me.
Paying your cable bill means you DO support the NFL along with CNN and every other liberal broadcast. Changing the channel is deluding yourself.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Paying your cable bill means you DO support the NFL along with CNN and every other liberal broadcast. Changing the channel is deluding yourself.

You are 100% correct. They make their money through the revenue sharing of the TV contracts. Unless people cut the chord or drop the satellite service their silent protest is not going to do much.
Ratings do matter. The more people watch, the more the Networks can charge the advertisers during that broadcast and the more money they make. The more the Networks make, the more they will be willing to pay the NFL for the broadcast rights. The lower the ratings, the less the advertisers are going to pay and the less the Networks will be willing to give the NFL for the rights to broadcast. So not watching WILL have an impact. While the Networks do get money from the cable and satellite providers, it's for all their programming and (except for the NFL Network) not just for the NFL games. When the ratings go down the Networks will be renegotiating to pay the NFL less for their product because the advertisers will pay less for the spots because they will be reaching a smaller audience ie potential customers.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Don’t like MaHomes.

Can’t stand to watch my Lions lose all the time, will watch Tom Brady and the Bucs against the Saints.

Don’t like MaHomesboy either,don’t like the lions, or Brady!

Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!!!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWB
Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!!!

Not until LaFleur and Murphy are gone. Siding with anarchists, looters and rioters over policemen doing their job in a justified shooting is just disgusting. Until then: the Pack can go to hell.
I've been a Chiefs fan for over 50 years.

Do I like what is going on across the NFL with the kneeling and sudden butt-hurt about team names being politically incorrect, etc?

Heck no. I'm sick of the hyper-sensitivity that has permeated our society.

Not sure if I'll ever buy tickets again-But I'm gonna watch or record the game on my TV tonight.
Nice to see a good amount of members stick to their guns. I hope this small sample of a survey holds true to others that love this country.

God bless America !

TRUMP 2020, 2024.
Never
Originally Posted by 280shooter

I don't have cable. There is absolutly nothing of value on cable TV. Waste of money.
Ratings do matter. The more people watch, the more the Networks can charge the advertisers during that broadcast and the more money they make. The more the Networks make, the more they will be willing to pay the NFL for the broadcast rights. The lower the ratings, the less the advertisers are going to pay and the less the Networks will be willing to give the NFL for the rights to broadcast. So not watching WILL have an impact. While the Networks do get money from the cable and satellite providers, it's for all their programming and (except for the NFL Network) not just for the NFL games. When the ratings go down the Networks will be renegotiating to pay the NFL less for their product because the advertisers will pay less for the spots because they will be reaching a smaller audience ie potential customers.

ESPN is good though 2021 while most of the other contracts end in 2022. Ratings has an impact when renegotiating the contracts. If ratings are down, I bet it will blamed on Covid and lack of stadium attendance. Whether the providers and advertisers "buy it", I don't know. The people in charge are too arrogant to think they are wrong. If you want real change you have to hit them in the pocketbook by cancelling your cable and satellite service. Sadly the vast majority will not do so. They have children and spouses to convince and it won't happen.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Don’t like MaHomes.

Don’t like MaHomesboy either,don’t like the lions, or Brady!

Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget your NFL rape stickers
I'll pass.....
until these super athletes learn to keep politics out of their role as entertainers, I will never watch ANY of them. NFL, NBA, baseball....etc They are overpaid entertainers and just like those in Hollywood, I refuse to watch anything they put out when they insist on shoving their politics down my throat at every turn.
Nope
they are dead to me
Nope
I guess I was ahead of the curve - I've never watched NFL.

The CFL is a much better game to watch. smile
I would bet that if the ratings are down they will come up with a phony player Covid outbreak and cancel the season and hope people forget that they screwed up by next season.
I would bet that if the ratings are down they will come up with a phony player Covid outbreak and cancel the season and hope people forget that they screwed up by next season.

I like the way you think. That would allow them to save face for the moment. They will do anything to keep their power.

The ratings will tell the story. Study them tomorrow and then comment.
Pro sports can fold up shop, for all I care! F’em all!!!
[Linked Image from ]
The only televised sports I'm interested in are women's beach volleyball and gymnastics..... sure hope they don't pull the nasty stunt women's soccer did..... I'd really miss um, viewing some of those top athletes... seriously search women's pole vaulting... some of them have nearly supernatural abilities.... check out the slow motion play backs....
Originally Posted by FatCity67
[Linked Image from ]

LOL, Sports fans! "Fly it high and fly it proud!"
Not a chance in Hell I'll watch that BS this weekend or any other for the rest of my life.
Not me, I am through with pro sports, there is too much else to do. We didn't watch Thursday night night game, Bob the Dog got to go to the Doggy Park, and there was no kneelers there. Sunday I will taking a ride on the SxS into the Desert hills around Quartzsite, Arizona. How many people will stay away form the games, I do not know but if they diss American Patriotism I have no love for them.
I'm seeing on online news sources that fans heartily booed when the players and coaches did their virtue signaling before last night's Chefs game. But yet they bought a ticket and stayed and watched afterwards.
High School football is all I’m watching anymore. We need to support our kids and not let professional athletes dictate their ideas.
Originally Posted by RJY66
I'm seeing on online news sources that fans heartily booed when the players and coaches did their virtue signaling before last night's Chefs game. But yet they bought a ticket and stayed and watched afterwards.

These people are very serious about their convictions.
Lol.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by RJY66

These people are very serious about their convictions.
Lol.

Yep. While they were all decked out in NFL logo gear I’m sure.
[Linked Image from ]

It looks like a fugging watermelon!

Who was in charge of that??
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Chiefs are on tomorrow night. That is before bow season so maybe worth a look.

I took a look. Gave it up at half time and went to bed.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
[Linked Image from ]

It looks like a fugging watermelon!

Who was in charge of that??

Groids, of course. Who else could make something so beautiful so Fuqking UGLY !
The only NFL I’ve watched in the past 10 years is when the Cardinals play and the Super Bowl. This year I’ll be out hunting or shooting during those games.
The ratings were down HUGE last night!!! FCK THE NFL!!! The players will be begging for the fans to come back.....HAHAHAHA!!
what is the NFL?
The ratings were down HUGE last night!!! FCK THE NFL!!! The players will be begging for the fans to come back.....HAHAHAHA!!

I read an article that said ratings for the Thursday night game were 16% lower than last year's opener. Hopefully this weekend's ratings are lower
© 24hourcampfire