Home
Posted By: ribka Trump and the military - 09/11/20
Trump just did this

Watched the video. Touching tribute

https://www.foxla.com/news/presiden...OrewKWzXxpU1eiqDZOX2woa7SwibnE6sH5FPiC3A
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Trump and the military - 09/11/20
Trump has started no new wars to send American troops to foreign soil to kill brown people who could never possibly threaten "our freedom". He obviously understands what the military is, and what it is not. There hasn't been a POTUS in my lifetime that actually respects and values the troops as much as Trump.
Posted By: m1rifleman Re: Trump and the military - 09/11/20
anyone seen Task and Purpose websight? supposed to report military news, but they definitely have TDS.
More MAGA.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump and the military - 09/11/20
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Trump has started no new wars to send American troops to foreign soil to kill brown people who could never possibly threaten "our freedom". He obviously understands what the military is, and what it is not. There hasn't been a POTUS in my lifetime that actually respects and values the troops as much as Trump.

Last one I remember is Reagan.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Trump and the military - 09/11/20

Most likely why people like Mattis hate Trump. He's not lining their pockets they way Bush and obama did.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Trump and the military - 09/11/20

He just brokered another Middle East peace deal between Israel and Bahrain.

[url=Israel and Bahrain to Establish ‘Full Diplomatic Relations,’ Trump Says
Israel and Bahrain to Establish ‘Full Diplomatic Relations,’ Trump Says https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_...omatic-relations-trump-says_3496573.html
"[/url]
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Trump and the military - 09/11/20

Meanwhile, the other side is exploiting them with their hate Trump crap:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...mage-in-anti-trump-propagan#Post15212820
[Linked Image from images.foxtv.com]
© 24hourcampfire