Trump just did this

Watched the video. Touching tribute

https://www.foxla.com/news/presiden...OrewKWzXxpU1eiqDZOX2woa7SwibnE6sH5FPiC3A

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Trump has started no new wars to send American troops to foreign soil to kill brown people who could never possibly threaten "our freedom". He obviously understands what the military is, and what it is not. There hasn't been a POTUS in my lifetime that actually respects and values the troops as much as Trump.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
anyone seen Task and Purpose websight? supposed to report military news, but they definitely have TDS.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
More MAGA.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Trump has started no new wars to send American troops to foreign soil to kill brown people who could never possibly threaten "our freedom". He obviously understands what the military is, and what it is not. There hasn't been a POTUS in my lifetime that actually respects and values the troops as much as Trump.

Last one I remember is Reagan.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Most likely why people like Mattis hate Trump. He's not lining their pockets they way Bush and obama did.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He just brokered another Middle East peace deal between Israel and Bahrain.

[url=Israel and Bahrain to Establish ‘Full Diplomatic Relations,’ Trump Says
Israel and Bahrain to Establish ‘Full Diplomatic Relations,’ Trump Says https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_...omatic-relations-trump-says_3496573.html
"[/url]

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Meanwhile, the other side is exploiting them with their hate Trump crap:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...mage-in-anti-trump-propagan#Post15212820

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from images.foxtv.com]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 1Longbow, 58 invisible), 2,496 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,431
Posts18,470,796
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.