Home
There was a Trump Parade around the 275 loop in Cincinnati this morning. It was started and organized by just a small group of ladies mostly using Facebook. The idea was to have cars at the exits decorated in Trump signs, flags, etc and drive the loop from 10-12 today. The movement gained momentum all week and 19,000 signed up to attend.
I went this morning and it was amazing. Many more people than signed up. There were more than a thousand assembled just at the exit that I was at. All the overpasses were lined with people waiving flags and wearing Red, White and Blue. Guns were plentiful....masks were not. There were blacks, whites, Asians, and Indians in attendance. Both directions of 275 was lined with the rolling parade. The “Silent Majority” is obviously tired of this crap and today The People weren’t silent. If we lose this election, it will be by theft...not by vote.
Love these stories.
Good to hear of great support up there north of the Ohio. I wonder how it is in Cleveland.
Posted By: rte Re: Trump Parade around Cincinnati - 09/12/20

Pictures?
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
There was a Trump Parade around the 275 loop in Cincinnati this morning. It was started and organized by just a small group of ladies mostly using Facebook. The idea was to have cars at the exits decorated in Trump signs, flags, etc and drive the loop from 10-12 today. The movement gained momentum all week and 19,000 signed up to attend.
I went this morning and it was amazing. Many more people than signed up. There were more than a thousand assembled just at the exit that I was at. All the overpasses were lined with people waiving flags and wearing Red, White and Blue. Guns were plentiful....masks were not. There were blacks, whites, Asians, and Indians in attendance. Both directions of 275 was lined with the rolling parade. The “Silent Majority” is obviously tired of this crap and today The People weren’t silent. If we lose this election, it will be by theft...not by vote.

That's the plan and they are not even trying to hide it.
[Linked Image from gannett-cdn.com]
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Good to hear of great support up there north of the Ohio. I wonder how it is in Cleveland.

40% White
50% Black
10% Latino

You do the math.

Isn't Cleveland heavily Union as well.
One particular story of note that I personally witnessed....

There is a mountain that they blasted when 275 was constructed years ago. It created a sheer rock face that rises straight up over 200 feet above the highway. Two young men with giant USA and Trump flags had scaled to the peak of this rock face. Both young men had AR’s slung over there shoulders. It was an amazing sight! Best part was....at the base of this mountain is a Police turn around between the East and West-bound lanes. There were 4 different Police agencies in this turn around...all were out of their cruisers waiving American flags as we passed.
Cincinnati is a LONG way from Cleveland! We are mostly transplanted hillbillies with Southern roots...or Krauts.
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
The People weren’t silent. If we lose this election, it will be by theft...not by vote.

Then the questions becomes,

“What will We The People do?”
The wife and I took a short (100miles or so) ride around Southern Indiana this morning, and we saw a LOT of yard signs. All of them, every single one, was a Trump/Pence sign, zero for Biden. Absolutely NO Biden/Harris signs, zip, zero, nada, zilch.

It was invigorating, to say the least.

This was in Harrison County, which has sent Governors to Indianapolis who were pure-dee Democrat, too. Granted, it was rural country, but still, NO Biden signs to be seen.
This is a good thing to see
Good to know.
We were in Southwest Pa. last week. Trump signs and flags were everywhere! Much more than I am seeing here in N.C. Eastern N.C. is particularly void of political signs. Maybe those folks don’t know that an election is coming up? I hope things pick up around here.
Biden was going to have a similar rally in his basement this morning but his handlers forgot to buy AAA batteries last night so the car wouldn't go when Joe hit the remote...

Cleveland? All is quiet in Cleveland.

An undercover cop was shot and killed by a black guy last week and the funeral procession had thousands and had the streets shut down.

You see some Biden signs around the suburbs but many more Trump signs.

Biggest problem in Cleveland is that only 50% of the people have bothered to fill out the census forms. For everyone who doesn't, the city loses $1,800 in aid.
Was in Cleveland suburbs last week for some doctors appts. Went to a buddy’s about an hour away. Tallied 50+ Trump to ~10 Biden signs.

In a semi urban/rural area that’s maybe 30 miles from the edge of Cleveland.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
We were in Southwest Pa. last week. Trump signs and flags were everywhere! Much more than I am seeing here in N.C. Eastern N.C. is particularly void of political signs. Maybe those folks don’t know that an election is coming up? I hope things pick up around here.

Went to Bennezette, Pa last week. Many Trump signs, only a few Biden signs, in rich people's yards...
Awesome!
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Biden was going to have a similar rally in his basement this morning but his handlers forgot to buy AAA batteries last night so the car wouldn't go when Joe hit the remote...

Too bad. Would have been the kind of Romanesque moment Biden needed to really fire up his campaign.
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Went to Bennezette, Pa last week. Many Trump signs, only a few Biden signs, in rich people's yards...

Bennezette hotel has really good wings. Hope you saw some elk, the elk cam has not shown many over the last 2 weeks.
I'm sure MSLSD will cover it fairly.
My wife was caught in the I-275 traffic today. Her 25 minute ride turned into 90.

I was riding East all day, but even as far out as Hillsboro there was a steady stream of Trump flag-adorned trucks heading West on Rte 50.

Riding SW & South Central OH all summer, the yard sign count was several hundred Trump signs to two (2) Biden signs.

However.a trip to Bexley (C’bus suburb) last week showed 100% Biden signs. Nearly all were accompanied by signs that said, “Dr. Amy Acton Fan Club”.

Turnout is gonna matter.

FC
Awww yeah . Peaceful protests
© 24hourcampfire