Home
PURE EVIL: Bystanders Laugh, Mock Deputies including 31-Year-Old Mother After They Are Ambushed, Shot in the Head — NO ONE Runs to Help Them

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...her-ambushed-shot-head-no-one-runs-help/

Lancaster Black Lives Matter Militant Calls for People to Shoot Cops After Rioters Are Shot With Rubber Bullets

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-cops-rioters-shot-rubber-bullets-video/

After Two LA Deputies Are Ambushed and Shot in the Head — Entire Washington Football Team Kneels Together Against Police Brutality, For BLM

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ootball-team-kneels-together-police-blm/

We Hope the B*tch Dies!” – BLM Chants Against 31-Year-Old LA Sheriff Deputy and Mother After She is Ambushed and Shot in the Head — Try to Breach Hospital!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...shed-shot-head-try-breach-hospitalvideo/

“All My Heores Kill Cops”:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...rs-same-message-all-my-heroes-kill-cops/
Dan Bongingo says we have no idea the depth of their evil. If Trump wins the election (God willing) Bongingo fears wholesale violence. The Left (and by extension the Dems who have allowed the Left to make their home in the Dem Party) are utterly without compunction. They want nothing but death, mayhem and destruction for this country. The are consumed by hate.
NAACP chapter president Talbert Swan: 'No such thing as blue lives'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/naacp-talbert-swan-blue-lives-no-such-thing
You can thank the Democrat Party, the education system and the entertainment industry for all of this.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Dan Bongingo says we have no idea the depth of their evil. If Trump wins the election (God willing) Bongingo fears wholesale violence. The Left (and by extension the Dems who have allowed the Left to make their home in the Dem Party) are utterly without compunction. They want nothing but death, mayhem and destruction for this country. The are consumed by hate.

This.
If we keep seeing this, we're going to see a political demographic shift very soon. The Left is lost. The Right already knows what's going on. Most of the mushy middle wants nothing to do with this hate. The entire middle may shift right.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If we keep seeing this, we're going to see a political demographic shift very soon. The Left is lost. The Right already knows what's going on. Most of the mushy middle wants nothing to do with this hate. The entire middle may shift right.
I hope you are right, I fear you are not.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Ethan, I just think that the middle is not going to have the luxury of not picking a side anymore. We're past difference of opinion stuff. Things are getting primal at this point. Some will bend to the social justice peer pressure but I'm hoping that most will care more about their own safety and the security of their families and source of income.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Ethan, I just think that the middle is not going to have the luxury of not picking a side anymore. We're past difference of opinion stuff. Things are getting primal at this point. Some will bend to the social justice peer pressure but I'm hoping that most will care more about their own safety and the security of their families and source of income.

It is beyond my understanding why someone can think that life in the USA is so bad, they must destroy the country.
Hood rats and ugly fat mudsharks are not going to win a civil war or overthrow the country. These are people that don't have enough stamina to work full time.
A crew of six of us spent the weekend door knocking in our county. From the 470 doors, the overall response was: 1. please get us sample ballots to use as a "cheat sheet" and 2. I used to be a moderate but after watching weeks of riots, looting and arson, I now know what to do and also own a firearm.

They are winning Jake. They are winning because our side is not fighting, a sure way to lose every time.

"Just you wait, just you wait, I'm getting ready to kick some azz, don't make me mad" aint good tactics.

We are not going to vote our way out of this.
The bright spot in all this BS is the gun control crowd has lost a lot of support. There's no question why someone would want to own guns for self protection.
Mark levin posted a tweet earlier from a witness. Sickening.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
The bright spot in all this BS is the gun control crowd has lost a lot of support. There's no question why someone would want to own guns for self protection.

I expect they have a mass shooting waiting for just before the election to re-energize the issue for the dems.
Hiden Biden is already using it to call for Gun Control.

He’s probably right. Are ya ready?
The mushy middle not choosing a side is like a person smelling the stench and hoping the diaper isn't full.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

He’s probably right. Are ya ready?

Like lunchmeat, always ready ; ]

religious and bolchevi commies have never had any problem with executing a populace, time for a re-set. smile
© 24hourcampfire