Home
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...g-marxist-garbage-accuses-police-racism/

The same federal group that failed the nation and the world with their convoluted, unscientific and destructive COVID-19 policies is moving ahead with their critical race theory program.

This is despite President Donald Trump’s ban just ten days ago!

The CDC training claims that “racism is a public health crisis” and that “systemic racism” leads to “police killings of unarmed Black and Brown men and women”
Doesn't surprise me a bit.

This country's government is lousy with communists.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Absolutely.

He needs to appoint someone with full presidential authority to clean the CDC out of communists.
Fauci and the CDC yelled fire (said COVID-19 would cause 10 times more deaths than the flu) in a crowded theater on Feb 28. It ruined the lives and caused the needless deaths of millions of people. He still hasn't told the people in the crowded theater that it was just a false alarm.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Absolutely.

He needs to appoint someone with full presidential authority to clean the CDC out of communists.

I don't think he can.

I think it's past that point.

Absolutely.

The president does not have that authority now?
(To clean out the cdc)

Absolutely.

I don't think he can.

I know. He may have been told, in not so many words, that if he actually tries to use his presidential powers too directly against the communists, elements in the military will take him out.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Absolutely.

(To clean out the cdc)

You want him to do it personally? Usually the president assigns such duties to others.

Filings show all but five political donations from CDC employees since 2015 have gone to Democrats

by Dominick Mastrangelo, Social Media Producer |
| July 18, 2020 10:37 AM

The majority of political contributions made by employees of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention since 2015 have gone to Democratic candidates or causes, federal election records show.

Donors who list the CDC as their employer have made more than 8,000 contributions totaling over $285,000 to various political campaigns or organizations. An analysis by the Daily Caller News Foundation found only five contributions were sent to a Republican political action committee or candidate, totaling just over $1,000. Only three people donated to President Trump's 2016 campaign.

Since the coronavirus pandemic began, Trump has been sharply critical of the CDC, casting doubt on the data the agency keeps about the outbreak and publicly breaking with guidelines it set forth for reopening schools in the fall.

"I disagree with @CDCgov on their very tough & expensive guidelines for opening schools. While they want them open, they are asking schools to do very impractical things," Trump tweeted on July 8. "I will be meeting with them!!!"

"In Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and many other countries, SCHOOLS ARE OPEN WITH NO PROBLEMS," Trump also said. "The Dems think it would be bad for them politically if U.S. schools open before the November Election, but is important for the children & families. May cut off funding if not open!"

Advocates for reopening schools fully for in-person learning five days a week have cited a recent study from the American Academy of Pediatrics, which lists a number of risks related to keeping students home instead.

"The importance of in-person learning is well-documented, and there is already evidence of the negative impacts on children because of school closures in the spring of 2020," the organization said in recent guidance it issued late last month. "Lengthy time away from school and associated interruption of supportive services often results in social isolation, making it difficult for schools to identify and address important learning deficits as well as child and adolescent physical or sexual abuse, substance use, depression, and suicidal ideation."

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease doctor, said local governments should adhere to public health guidelines as they prepare to reopen.

"The basic fundamental goal would be as you possibly can to get the children back to school and use the public health efforts as a tool to help the children get back to school," Fauci said during a hearing before Congress on June 30.

After Trump criticized the CDC guidelines for reopening schools, Dr. Robert Redfield said last week he has no plans to change them.

“Our guidelines are our guidelines," he said. "It’s really important. It’s not a revision of the guidelines. It’s just to provide additional information to help schools be able to use the guidance that we put forward.”

Rep. Bobby Scott, the chairman of the House Education and Labor Committee, said the White House is blocking all CDC officials, including Redfield, from testifying before his panel.

I don't know why the CDC was created or when and don't care to look it up. I do remember at one point they did some research on gun control or crime or some such thing and I thought they are nothing more than a left wing political tool. Ever since then I have not considered the CDC a trustworthy source of information on any subject. Same applies to WHO. It is unfortunate these government agencies can't carry out their mission statement without becoming political.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Absolutely.

(To clean out the cdc)

You want him to do it personally? Usually the president assigns such duties to others.

If that's what it takes to pull the plug that drains the swamp. Be gave a legal directive. Follow it or resign and find another job.

He needs a "swamp czar" to kick ass.
CDC has always been run by liberals
Posted By: RAS Re: CDC Defies Presidential Order - 09/15/20
Another way to look at this.

There is a possible big silver lining in 2020. That lining is that many people have learned about true liberalism and the cancer it spreads throughout our country and society. People also learned that many if not all federal agencies are political themselves, even when they advertise that they are not.

Years from now, COVID may be the catalyst that allowed the great awakening of our country to actually happen. If true, the event that was designed to thwart us, could actually end up to have saved us.

I pray that this happens.
Posted By: efw Re: CDC Defies Presidential Order - 09/15/20
Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't know why the CDC was created or when and don't care to look it up. I do remember at one point they did some research on gun control or crime or some such thing and I thought they are nothing more than a left wing political tool.

Isn’t that true of every single agency made up of non-elected bureaucrats.
You know, they sort work for the Executive Branch.

Isn't it time for one of those famous "You're fired" lines?
Originally Posted by victoro
Fauci and the CDC yelled fire (said COVID-19 would cause 10 times more deaths than the flu) in a crowded theater on Feb 28. It ruined the lives and caused the needless deaths of millions of people. He still hasn't told the people in the crowded theater that it was just a false alarm.

Yelled fire in a crowded theater yet caused the needless deaths of millions of people.
Originally Posted by efw
I don't know why the CDC was created or when and don't care to look it up. I do remember at one point they did some research on gun control or crime or some such thing and I thought they are nothing more than a left wing political tool.

Best of intentions with the worst of results.

These agencies tend to take on a life of their own almost every single time.
Posted By: efw Re: CDC Defies Presidential Order - 09/15/20
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

Amen
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
CDC has always been run by liberals

So all is right with the world, Sam?? Nothing to see here?
Originally Posted by efw

Amen
Exactly. Fire the one who defied the order and fire the next one if he/she/it does too. Keep going and maybe we can defund the whole shebang. That or appoint somebody loyal after the firing.

Another question is, if the CDC is a government entity, funded by our taxes, what the hell is it doing giving ANY money to anybody let along a specific political party?

Another entity like the ATF and FBI that we'd be better off without.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by efw

Unfortunately this is all true.

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by efw

Amen
Exactly. Fire the one who defied the order and fire the next one if he/she/it does too. Keep going and maybe we can defund the whole shebang. That or appoint somebody loyal after the firing.

Another question is, if the CDC is a government entity, funded by our taxes, what the hell is it doing giving ANY money to anybody let along a specific political party?

Another entity like the ATF and FBI that we'd be better off without.

I would like to see a return to a constitutionalist government where the federal government was limited to the national defense and interstate commerce. Will never happen.

Absolutely.

I don't think he can.

Could be like the Dept. of Agriculture. Saw a Nova program 10 or so years ago interviewing 5 former Sec. of Agriculture in regards to bringing the Forestry Service under control. All said the bureaucrats in the USFS would ignore any directions or orders from any Sec of Agriculture and tell the Secretary there was nothing he could do about it.
The CDC is actually nothing more then a communist front organization.
Trump can and should defund them 100%. Tax monies have no lawful place in that kind of partition political activity.

Their very existence (along with a LOT of other "federal organizations) is an unconstitutional overreach, probably in violation of the 9th Amendment and certainly in violation of the 10th Amendment, considering how they are funded by taxes.

#9. The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

#10. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Trump's been makin a list and checkin it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice and on Nov. 4 Santa is comin to town. Let's make sure his reindeer can make the run.
How dare they address racism.
I think he needs to appoint Dr. Ben Carson to head the CDC.
Originally Posted by Armednfree
I think he needs to appoint Dr. Ben Carson to head the CDC.

Yep.
Originally Posted by steve4102

The same federal group that failed the nation and the world with their convoluted, unscientific and destructive COVID-19 policies is moving ahead with their critical race theory program.

The CDC training claims that “racism is a public health crisis” and that “systemic racism” leads to “police killings of unarmed Black and Brown men and women”
.........CDC is loaded with Obama holdovers and big libs.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

.........CDC is loaded with Obama holdovers and big libs.

Yep. And Trump needs to do a MAJOR House Cleaning during his Second Term. Starting with that Deep State POS Fauci!

Way past time!!!
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Of course the Center for DISEASE Control should fight racism. And the Navy Seals should run daycare facilities.

It's no damn wonder we got caught flat footed by COVID. The CDC can't be bothered with working on disease control.
Originally Posted by efw

See Jerry Pournelle's Iron Law of Bureaucracy.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

The center for racism control grin grin grin Like football grin grin

phuggin loon

Critical race theory bullsh!t is probably much easier than really working. Just sayin'.
Critical Race Theory is quite literally code for anti-White.
Posted By: ERK Re: CDC Defies Presidential Order - 09/15/20
I wish any conservative that applied for work there would sue their asses. It is not a coincidence that the ones hired are all liberals. No different than Facebook and others hiring except this is a gov agency. Edk
Originally Posted by victoro

Yelled fire in a crowded theater yet caused the needless deaths of millions of people.

The millions of deaths and ruined lives I'm referring to weren't caused by COVID-19. They were caused by the unnecessary mandated lock down that was caused by Fauci making a serious mistake when he estimated the number of COVID-19 deaths. His estimate was at least 10 times too high.
CDC Cancels ‘Critical Race Theory’ Program Following Doc Leak – Reporter Threatens to go Nuclear and Release Names if No Action is Taken by CDC Director!

The CDC was forced to cancel its ‘critical race theory’ training program after documents leaked to reporter Christopher Rufo revealed the agency was moving forward with the program in violation of President Trump’s executive action.

The same federal group that failed the nation and the world with their convoluted, unscientific and destructive COVID-19 policies decided to move ahead with their critical race theory program.

This is despite President Donald Trump’s ban last week!

Christopher Rufo said there must be consequences for the federal employees who brazenly violated a presidential order.

“If there is no action from the CDC Director in the next 72 hours, I will begin releasing the names of those involved.”
– Christopher said in a tweet.

More Here.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ease-names-no-action-taken-cdc-director/
CDC Cancels ‘Critical Race Theory’ Program Following Doc Leak – Reporter Threatens to go Nuclear and Release Names if No Action is Taken by CDC Director!

The CDC was forced to cancel its ‘critical race theory’ training program after documents leaked to reporter Christopher Rufo revealed the agency was moving forward with the program in violation of President Trump’s executive action.

The same federal group that failed the nation and the world with their convoluted, unscientific and destructive COVID-19 policies decided to move ahead with their critical race theory program.

Christopher Rufo said there must be consequences for the federal employees who brazenly violated a presidential order.

“If there is no action from the CDC Director in the next 72 hours, I will begin releasing the names of those involved.”

More Here.

Excellent!

More Here.

It will be interesting to see how Christopher Rufo suicides.
Posted By: pal Re: CDC Defies Presidential Order - 09/16/20
Originally Posted by JSTUART

More Here.

It will be interesting to see how Christopher Rufo suicides.

smile Indeed.
© 24hourcampfire