Home
Just curious.

Maybe I'll have a yard sale that weekend.

Lol. smile
All time high and damn little to choose from is my bet. Mb
Beyond the moon?
Will be several months before it recovers.
I have not begun putting a dent in all the various cases of ammo I stocked up on when the " Great Black Hope" ran for office the first time, then added to when Hillary ran against our savior Trump
I figure by the end of November we will be real low on ammo.
Been wondering about the legal requirements for powder storage. Aren't you supposed to keep it segregated into 50lb batches? Asking for a friend.
I will never understand why Americans do this to themselves. What will be on supermarket shelves food-wise right before or after the election would be very valid concern.
Just get all like minded friends and family who dont vote and have the opinon their vote dont matter.

Out to Vote!!!

The ballot is the only wpn we have currently have to use....

I picked up 2 boxes of 9mm at Rural king today for 12.73 a box on my great unsuccessful p89 mag hunt today.

Just gonna have ta get a 17 rd one online in the morning.
Plenty of em available with polymer extended base plates also.
Seen 2 older guys in their 70,s. 1 really confused from old age bad at rural king also buying Small Khar 9mm pistols.
I think they were brothers.
Struck me as types that have little to no experience with guns.
From the questions they was asking in general and then asking the clerk how to load and shoot the gun.

So the panic buying is still going on.
Everywhere I go around town people are buying guns.
Everyone wants a pistol basically.
Someone needs to do a PSA.
" If your buying a gun, learn how to use a gun"

Especially handguns.....
I think alot of these new buyers think you just load up a handgun and shoot it and hit your target just like in the movies or video games everytime all the time.

Might be alot of ....
" I dont understand it, I shot 16 times and never hit the guy" 10 yards away type of stuff.

I hope this all comes to a screeching halt during president trumps 2nd term.

And all these newb gun owners wanna sell their schit in a buyers market.

How much any think.
Their are schit loads of stockpiled ammo just waiting to be sold at sky high prices as the election gets closer.
And in greedy anticipation of Biden being elected.

I dont put much past benjamins and bussiness exploiting all this.
They are not our friends at all with some of these major distributors.
JMO....

The big bottle neck I have read about is primer production not being able to keep up with demand.
Or major primer manufacturers world wide having gaps in production cause of C19 shutdown schitt early on and having to catch up on contracts and cant even address the basically double #,s of demand due to C19 panic and Floyd Groid rioting.

Have read several articles surfing the web.

Primers......
Centerfire cartridges cant go bang without em
I've considered thinning my inventory for a few years. This might be the time. A few K of ammo & half a dozen black guns could leave here & I wouldn't miss them.

The big question though, is how to screen potential buyers? I hope to not sell my stuff to just anybody.

Originally Posted by renegade50
Just get all like minded friends and family who dont vote and have the opinon their vote dont matter.

Out to Vote!!!

I picked up 2 boxes of 9mm at Rural king today for 12.73 a box on my great unsuccessful p89 mag hunt today.

Seen 2 older guys in their 70,s. 1 really confused from old age bad at rural king also buying Small Khar 9mm pistols.
From the questions they was asking in general and then asking the clerk how to load and shoot the gun.

Especially handguns.....
I think alot of these new buyers think you just load up a handgun and shoot it and hit your target just like in the movies or video games everytime all the time.

Might be alot of ....
" I dont understand it, I shot 16 times and never hit the guy" 10 yards away type of stuff.

How much any think.
Their are schit loads of stockpiled ammo just waiting to be sold at sky high prices as the election gets closer.

JMO....

The big bottle neck I have read about is primer production not being able to keep up with demand.
Or major primer manufacturers world wide having gaps in production cause of C19 shutdown schitt early on and having to catch up on contracts and cant even address the basically double #,s of demand due to C19 panic and Floyd Groid rioting.

Primers......

If by voting common people could change anything democratic system would have been done away with long time ago. Rich white guys didn't trust the common men that is why they came up with the concept of Electoral College. Clearly they were not just rich and influential, but very, very smart.
Originally Posted by gunzo
I've considered thinning my inventory for a few years. This might be the time. A few K of ammo & half a dozen black guns could leave here & I wouldn't miss them.

The big question though, is how to screen potential buyers? I hope to not sell my stuff to just anybody.

Make them pay for a ffl transfer at a Lgs.

For your peice of mind to terminate yourself 4473 wise as the owner.
They dont wanna do that.
Then that is your screening process.

The most important thing is not to sell a gun to anyone that can ever use it against you. Simple concept, yes?

In US they have rules to follow. It has to be sale to resident of same state and they can not be prohibited from owning a gun. Guidelines can probably be obtained form US agency called Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF).

Make them pay for a ffl transfer at a Lgs.

For your peice of mind to terminate yourself 4473 wise as the owner.
They dont wanna do that.
Then that is your screening process.

this exactly........in today's world..I will not sell a gun unless run through a FFL

Even if I pay the fee myself.....especially an AR or semi handgun
Originally Posted by Slavek

Out to Vote!!!

Especially handguns.....

Might be alot of ....

How much any think.

JMO....

Primers......

If by voting common people could change anything democratic system would have been done away with long time ago. Rich white guys didn't trust the common men that is why they came up with the concept of Electoral College. Clearly they were not just rich and influential, but very, very smart.

STFU.........
NGAF what you say.
In case you haven't ever noticed that yet....

Fugging sock puppets..........

0 QC in the registration process ad nauseum..........
[/quote]

[/quote]
STFU.........
NGAF what you say.
In case you haven't ever noticed that yet....

Fugging sock puppets..........

0 QC in the registration process ad nauseum..........[/quote]

Oops, I did not mean to upset you. I now use common language so you can understand. As long as politicians answer to billionaires and corporations your vote is not going to improve your fate. Do you every wonder how the same politicians stay in office forever?
got an email from MidwayUSA this morning, $1/rd for 7.62 fmj. and .90/rd for 40S&W
The obvious thing to do is to stop buying up all the ammo available and the problem will magically go away.
Tempted to list a few bricks of primers on goonbroker and buy a houseboat or a condo in Virginia Beach
Originally Posted by Sycamore
got an email from MidwayUSA this morning, $1/rd for 7.62 fmj. and .90/rd for 40S&W

I'll do .85 cents a round for 1K of 7.62 shipped, how many you want? 😁
Originally Posted by mirage243

How much does it cost to ship ammo from Alabama to Arizona? From cost sense are such transactions practical in the first place?
Originally Posted by slumlord
Will be several YEARS before it recovers.

And that’s if Trump wins.

Fixed it for ya!

How much does it cost to ship ammo from Alabama to Arizona? From cost sense are such transactions practical in the first place?

Probably a 100 bucks after paying hazmat.

I got what I needed at 50 cents.

but thanks
yowza, just got an email offer for 500 rds 9mm (147g) at $399.99.

80 cents a pop.
If anyone is wondering where the last of the 10 cent 224 and 20 cent 308 and 284 bullets went..... laugh
I was watching a few guns In an online auction that ended tonight. While looking at the results, I saw a 50 round box of Aguila 124gr fmj 9mm that sold for $40 (+10% buyer premium).
Originally Posted by savage24
I was watching a few guns In an online auction that ended tonight. While looking at the results, I saw a 50 round box of Aguila 124gr fmj 9mm that sold for $40 (+10% buyer premium).

Damn!
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
All time high and damn little to choose from is my bet. Mb

That!!
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
If anyone is wondering where the last of the 10 cent 224 and 20 cent 308 and 284 bullets went..... laugh

LOL...

The only thing I have left is some 44 40 brass...

And some $1.25 each bullets...

$1.25 bullets?

Yes, they're solid .375 safari grade bullets... solids... handmade machine turned silicon bronze.

But I still can't get the Mac 10 with 3 30 round magazines sold. It's a strange world.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

-HINT-

Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Fixed it for ya!

I’m going with this.I believe it’s different this time.
I've had bulk, name brand, ammo for sale at Armslist for over a month. I'm asking super reasonable prices, much less than internet bulk prices, and I get zero interest, other than one person offering to buy it at half current retail, which I naturally turned down. Perplexing. Makes me wonder how many people are actually seeing the ads. At some point, I might take it to the pawn shop and see what he offers.
Originally Posted by BamBam

Fixed it for ya!

+1

Think about it. Millions of buyers. Hundreds of thousands with the foresight to get signed up for in-stock notices. Place receives a few hundred this or that. Bam (no pun), it's gone in minutes.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by BamBam

Fixed it for ya!

+1

Think about it. Millions of buyers. Hundreds of thousands with the foresight to get signed up for in-stock notices. Place receives a few hundred this or that. Bam (no pun), it's gone in minutes.

Yep. Like vultures waiting on an old horse to die.
I don't know. But I'll have enough.

Actually the Electoral College is what saves us from mob rule of city folk, and central to what makes us not a Democracy but a Republic.
Originally Posted by efw

Actually the Electoral College is what saves us from mob rule of city folk, and central to what makes us not a Democracy but a Republic.

Exactly.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by efw

Exactly.

This is correct.
Hopefully the capitalists will dump it for reasonable prices after the election.
The only ammo I need to stock up on is for 6.5 Loudengeboomer which I don’t have to have. Any of the rest will only be offloaded down the bore.
There’s some person about a mile from the house; 1 or 2 random afternoons a week and always on sundays, sounds as if theyre burning through a couple of boxes pistol ammo.

Either they have beaucoup or are like the Rip Van Winkle guys on here that wake up and chime in and ask “whut in tarnations is up wit de 9mm ammo?”

Btw, do all idiots that find themselves dumbfoundedly low on ammo type with a Yosemite Sam accent?

Originally Posted by local_dirt
Just curious.

I would say price doesn't matter because availability is functionally non-existent. I don't expect to be able to buy anything 'til after the election. It is a weird upside down world right now. For the first time in my life, I have the money saved up for something I want and it is not available. Neither are any of the alternatives I'd take instead. This has never happened to me, I've always wanted but not been able to afford rather than being able to afford but not being able to buy.
I've had bulk, name brand, ammo for sale at Armslist for over a month. I'm asking super reasonable prices, much less than internet bulk prices, and I get zero interest, other than one person offering to buy it at half current retail, which I naturally turned down. Perplexing. Makes me wonder how many people are actually seeing the ads. At some point, I might take it to the pawn shop and see what he offers.

Are you still trying to sell that SKS for $1500?
😃

Are you still trying to sell that SKS for $1500?
😃

I was asking $1,000.00. Mint, matching numbers, Russian from the Tula factory, 1952. I'm obviously not eager to part with it, or I would have put it up for less. It's no longer for sale.

Ammo is not hazmat

Live ammo is not 'haz mat'

Its 'ORM-D'
why would any one think after the election all will be well? I think there will be a second more drastic lockdown also if trump dont win by a landslide hidin bidin will not concede bringing about total chaos. if trump wins will cause fighting in the streets if biden wins communists will figure they can do whatever they want harassing and beating up the fake right wing people. either way millions will be looking for ammo
what fascinates me is during the height of the wars in iraq and afghan early 2000's with millions of rounds fired a day ammo was easy to get. have the retired boomers hoarders gun writers playing 3 gun and u tubers firing tens of 1000's of rounds to destroy a gun using more ammo then the wars??
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Its 'ORM-D'

Whatever . . . . . . . .you knew what I meant, the 27.00 fuqk you fee.

Lol..

And good point.
Higher than today's prices.
There’s some person about a mile from the house; 1 or 2 random afternoons a week and always on sundays, sounds as if theyre burning through a couple of boxes pistol ammo.

Either they have beaucoup or are like the Rip Van Winkle guys on here that wake up and chime in and ask “whut in tarnations is up wit de 9mm ammo?”

Btw, do all idiots that find themselves dumbfoundedly low on ammo type with a Yosemite Sam accent?

You mean like S.udanese A.frican Charlie?

Lol
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Its 'ORM-D'

Whatever . . . . . . . .you knew what I meant, the 27.00 fuqk you fee.

No such additional fee for Ammunition. Just need the proper labeling and meet the packaging requirements. Correction though, technically. ORM-D is hazmat. There's just no additional charge or paperwork requirements for consumer quantity.

https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-cent...rdous-materials/shipping-ammunition.page

Have you been paying an extra $27? Dohhh!
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
why would any one think after the election all will be well? I think there will be a second more drastic lockdown also if trump dont win by a landslide hidin bidin will not concede bringing about total chaos. if trump wins will cause fighting in the streets if biden wins communists will figure they can do whatever they want harassing and beating up the fake right wing people. either way millions will be looking for ammo
what fascinates me is during the height of the wars in iraq and afghan early 2000's with millions of rounds fired a day ammo was easy to get. have the retired boomers hoarders gun writers playing 3 gun and u tubers firing tens of 1000's of rounds to destroy a gun using more ammo then the wars??

Trump isn't "causing" anything, You ignorant fugk.

And there's no "fighting" in the streets. At least not the way you're referring to it. Just a bunch of scumbags looting and burning in schithole Rat holes where they can get away with it.

Wouldn't happen like that in my hood. They'd be cut to pieces.. And I wouldn't even have to do it. LOL.

And there's no "fighting" in the streets. At least not the way you're referring to it. Just a bunch of scumbags looting and burning in schithole Rat holes where they can get away with it.

Wouldn't happen like that in my hood. They'd be cut to pieces.. And I wouldn't even have to do it. LOL.

hey POS I didnt say trump would cause riots I said him winning will cause riots. I said there will be fighting in the streets and you aint fighting nobody being I think you are stoned either on pain pills heroin or booze . you aint fighting nobody. typical coward want some one else to fight while you watch from your couch

hey POS I didnt say trump would cause riots I said him winning will cause riots. I said there will be fighting in the streets and you aint fighting nobody being I think you are stoned either on pain pills heroin or booze . you aint fighting nobody. typical coward want some one else to fight while you watch from your couch

LMAO. You ignorant snowflake.

I Don't do drugs. I don't smoke pot. Don't drink. You stupid fugk.

I'm too busy making $$$ to even look at you. Besises, I wouldn't fight you. I'd [bleep] eat you.

The reason I wouldn't have to deal with any of those idiots is because the Cubans down here who have lived under communists and socialists wouldn't allow me to. They would think I was taking their fun away.

Now FOAD.
Scored 6 boxes today.
$ 15.00 bucks a box tax included in the price.
( no tn tax 10 cent tax stamp on em, fugg the Governor)
Rung up as General merchandise.
Wonder how much states with ammo taxes are losing???
Tn losing 10 cents a box multiplied state wide daily.
I bet state comptrollers are seeing it also.
Wont be long before they increase the state gas tax a penny a gallon I bet and make 100 fold at least off that each day versus anmo tax collected each day.

Fugg em.
They are gonna stick us with tax increases anyways......
Always fugging do... .

Seems people are coming up with ways to not pay fugg tard ammo tax to states...

Not a bad price for this day and age.

Gets my stash up to the 1150 rd count mark, and not paying obscene prices for it.

LGS on Ftcky Blvd, LGS in the general area, Rural King, Academy.
Just gotta get out 2 or 3 times a week and hit places.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Scored 6 boxes today.
$ 15.00 bucks a box tax included in the price.
( no tn tax 10 cent tax stamp on em, fugg the Governor)
Rung up as General merchandise.
Wonder how much states with ammo taxes are losing???
Tn losing 10 cents a box multiplied state wide daily.
I bet state comptrollers are seeing it also.
Wont be long before they increase the state gas tax a penny a gallon I bet and make 100 fold at least off that each day versus anmo tax collected each day.

Fugg em.
They are gonna stick us with tax increases anyways......
Always fugging do... .

Seems people are coming up with ways to not pay fugg tard ammo tax to states...

Not a bad price for this day and age.

Gets my stash up to the 1150 rd count mark, and not paying obscene prices for it.

LGS on Ftcky Blvd, LGS in the general area, Rural King, Academy.
Just gotta get out 2 or 3 times a week and hit places.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Nice family pic.

Lol.
© 24hourcampfire