Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Just curious.

Maybe I'll have a yard sale that weekend.

Lol. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB4

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
All time high and damn little to choose from is my bet. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Beyond the moon?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Will be several months before it recovers.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I have not begun putting a dent in all the various cases of ammo I stocked up on when the " Great Black Hope" ran for office the first time, then added to when Hillary ran against our savior Trump

IC B2

Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
I figure by the end of November we will be real low on ammo.

NOVIT EMIM DOMINUS QUI SUNT EUIS {Arnauld Amalric} "Kill them all,God will know His." Never trust Horses ,Women and very few Mules.A good rifle will let in lots of AIR AND LIGHT.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Been wondering about the legal requirements for powder storage. Aren't you supposed to keep it segregated into 50lb batches? Asking for a friend.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I will never understand why Americans do this to themselves. What will be on supermarket shelves food-wise right before or after the election would be very valid concern.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Just get all like minded friends and family who dont vote and have the opinon their vote dont matter.

Out to Vote!!!

The ballot is the only wpn we have currently have to use....

I picked up 2 boxes of 9mm at Rural king today for 12.73 a box on my great unsuccessful p89 mag hunt today.

Just gonna have ta get a 17 rd one online in the morning.
Plenty of em available with polymer extended base plates also.
Seen 2 older guys in their 70,s. 1 really confused from old age bad at rural king also buying Small Khar 9mm pistols.
I think they were brothers.
Struck me as types that have little to no experience with guns.
From the questions they was asking in general and then asking the clerk how to load and shoot the gun.

So the panic buying is still going on.
Everywhere I go around town people are buying guns.
Everyone wants a pistol basically.
Someone needs to do a PSA.
" If your buying a gun, learn how to use a gun"

Especially handguns.....
I think alot of these new buyers think you just load up a handgun and shoot it and hit your target just like in the movies or video games everytime all the time.

Might be alot of ....
" I dont understand it, I shot 16 times and never hit the guy" 10 yards away type of stuff.

I hope this all comes to a screeching halt during president trumps 2nd term.

And all these newb gun owners wanna sell their schit in a buyers market.

How much any think.
Their are schit loads of stockpiled ammo just waiting to be sold at sky high prices as the election gets closer.
And in greedy anticipation of Biden being elected.

I dont put much past benjamins and bussiness exploiting all this.
They are not our friends at all with some of these major distributors.
JMO....

The big bottle neck I have read about is primer production not being able to keep up with demand.
Or major primer manufacturers world wide having gaps in production cause of C19 shutdown schitt early on and having to catch up on contracts and cant even address the basically double #,s of demand due to C19 panic and Floyd Groid rioting.

Have read several articles surfing the web.

Primers......
Centerfire cartridges cant go bang without em

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
I've considered thinning my inventory for a few years. This might be the time. A few K of ammo & half a dozen black guns could leave here & I wouldn't miss them.

The big question though, is how to screen potential buyers? I hope to not sell my stuff to just anybody.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by renegade50
Just get all like minded friends and family who dont vote and have the opinon their vote dont matter.

Out to Vote!!!

I picked up 2 boxes of 9mm at Rural king today for 12.73 a box on my great unsuccessful p89 mag hunt today.

Seen 2 older guys in their 70,s. 1 really confused from old age bad at rural king also buying Small Khar 9mm pistols.
From the questions they was asking in general and then asking the clerk how to load and shoot the gun.

Especially handguns.....
I think alot of these new buyers think you just load up a handgun and shoot it and hit your target just like in the movies or video games everytime all the time.

Might be alot of ....
" I dont understand it, I shot 16 times and never hit the guy" 10 yards away type of stuff.

How much any think.
Their are schit loads of stockpiled ammo just waiting to be sold at sky high prices as the election gets closer.

JMO....

The big bottle neck I have read about is primer production not being able to keep up with demand.
Or major primer manufacturers world wide having gaps in production cause of C19 shutdown schitt early on and having to catch up on contracts and cant even address the basically double #,s of demand due to C19 panic and Floyd Groid rioting.

Primers......

If by voting common people could change anything democratic system would have been done away with long time ago. Rich white guys didn't trust the common men that is why they came up with the concept of Electoral College. Clearly they were not just rich and influential, but very, very smart.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by gunzo
I've considered thinning my inventory for a few years. This might be the time. A few K of ammo & half a dozen black guns could leave here & I wouldn't miss them.

The big question though, is how to screen potential buyers? I hope to not sell my stuff to just anybody.

Make them pay for a ffl transfer at a Lgs.

For your peice of mind to terminate yourself 4473 wise as the owner.
They dont wanna do that.
Then that is your screening process.

Last edited by renegade50; 09/16/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The most important thing is not to sell a gun to anyone that can ever use it against you. Simple concept, yes?

In US they have rules to follow. It has to be sale to resident of same state and they can not be prohibited from owning a gun. Guidelines can probably be obtained form US agency called Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF).

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Make them pay for a ffl transfer at a Lgs.

For your peice of mind to terminate yourself 4473 wise as the owner.
They dont wanna do that.
Then that is your screening process.

this exactly........in today's world..I will not sell a gun unless run through a FFL

Even if I pay the fee myself.....especially an AR or semi handgun

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Slavek

Out to Vote!!!

Especially handguns.....

Might be alot of ....

How much any think.

JMO....

Primers......

If by voting common people could change anything democratic system would have been done away with long time ago. Rich white guys didn't trust the common men that is why they came up with the concept of Electoral College. Clearly they were not just rich and influential, but very, very smart.

STFU.........
NGAF what you say.
In case you haven't ever noticed that yet....

Fugging sock puppets..........

0 QC in the registration process ad nauseum..........

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[/quote]

[/quote]
STFU.........
NGAF what you say.
In case you haven't ever noticed that yet....

Fugging sock puppets..........

0 QC in the registration process ad nauseum..........[/quote]

Oops, I did not mean to upset you. I now use common language so you can understand. As long as politicians answer to billionaires and corporations your vote is not going to improve your fate. Do you every wonder how the same politicians stay in office forever?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
got an email from MidwayUSA this morning, $1/rd for 7.62 fmj. and .90/rd for 40S&W

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The obvious thing to do is to stop buying up all the ammo available and the problem will magically go away.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Tempted to list a few bricks of primers on goonbroker and buy a houseboat or a condo in Virginia Beach

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Sycamore
got an email from MidwayUSA this morning, $1/rd for 7.62 fmj. and .90/rd for 40S&W

I'll do .85 cents a round for 1K of 7.62 shipped, how many you want? 😁

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 222ND, 1OntarioJim, 257Bob, 63 invisible), 2,241 guests, and 1,381 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,935
Posts18,479,992
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.