Home
Posted By: SAcharlie FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
confirmed Russian interference in the 2020 election.
Vladimir is pizzed; now he has to pull the strings of his puppet in the WH.
When the traitor loses he's gonna make him squeal like pig.

Get to tweeting traitor trump.
Posted By: copperking81 Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
46 days until you get four more years. You know it.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
Sachuck,

You are a pathetic excuse of a human being with nothing worth living for other than posting childish tantrums on a forum populated by members who will never agree with you.

Your posts do nothing but convince us every day to put the wooden spike through the heart of the ideals you support.

Even Lenin would have fired you long ago for wasting the parties' time having sniveled your way from useful to annoying idiot.

If you had only diverted your psychotic energy into something productive, like washing Liberace's panty hose, ....

......but alas, here you are, slamming away on sweat stained keys on your commodore 64.
Posted By: joken2 Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20

Originally Posted by SAcharlie

As reported by Politico, CNN, Axios, NY Times, CNBC, Huffington Post, etc., etc., ...?

This, the same FBI director Wray who also stated that Antifa is not a "terrorist organization" but an "Ideology"...?

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]
Posted By: jimmyp Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
Trump needs to fire Wray. His claiming white supremacists are the largest group of terrorists in this country is a complete political fabrication. Anyone with eyes can see BLM and Antifa burning the country down. The FBI is now politicized and part of the democratic party.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
Posted By: shawlerbrook Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
I still don’t understand why supporters of the gun grabbing Democrats keep on visiting gun sites. I guess they are sadomasochistic.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
they probably are paid by someone to stir up trouble on the internet. No one could be so unfathomably stupid for free.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
Charlie, why do you persist on being so stupid? (rhetorical)? You could substitute Wray's name and in its place insert every other FBI Director's name going back to Hoover and the locus of your title would not change. They've been doing this since the 20s YOU F UCKING MORON.
Posted By: ribka Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
I still don’t understand why supporters of the gun grabbing Democrats keep on visiting gun sites. I guess they are sadomasochistic.

Chuckles the homo luvs the smell of testosterone
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

.................Garbage peddler,,,,,FOOL,,,,LIAR,,,,HYPOCRITE,,,,TRAITOR.....= sa Up 'n CHUCKY!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
Originally Posted by ribka

Chuckles the homo luvs the smell of testosterone

On his tongue........
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20

Be easy on him. He was picked on when he was very little for molesting livestock. You know the elevator don't go to the top floor.
Posted By: LeonHitchcox Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
Anybody who believes Wray is beyond help. Keep drinking the Kool Aid.
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Trump needs to fire Wray. His claiming white supremacists are the largest group of terrorists in this country is a complete political fabrication. Anyone with eyes can see BLM and Antifa burning the country down. The FBI is now politicized and part of the democratic party.

Are you part of a white supremacist group? It would explain your denial. There are more white supremacists arrested every year on domestic terrorism charges than all other groups combined,
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20

You may not believe this but you don't have to be a xenophobic, homophobic, Trump loving racist moron to enjoy guns and hunting.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Are you part of a white supremacist group? It would explain your denial. There are more white supremacists arrested every year on domestic terrorism charges than all other groups combined,

is that you alan doucheowitz? you can take your fake stats put them on a bagel and shove them up your a ss. most arrests are staged by the white hating communist FBI who bait these dumb guys with plants giving them drugs and money until they finally make a statement to get arrested. I heard they pay their bills to gain trust
now if the FBI did that with groids there would be 1000's arrested
Posted By: Heym06 Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
Jim from TN. What makes you think people are racist because they are pro TRUMP? Does every biden supported suck crock? From your statements it sounds like they must! Well rinse and spit before you cover your keyboard!
Posted By: kingfisher Re: FBI director Wray - 09/18/20
they probably are paid by someone to stir up trouble on the internet. No one could be so unfathomably stupid for free.

I tend to agree or the site owner has a hand in this to create traffic? I do not reply to these monkeys anyway, lets not give them what they want.
© 24hourcampfire