Home
Need a good laugh?

Take a peek.
Mitch can do this pronto with Amy Barrett.

I want to believe that Trump and Mitch already had a plan in place. The affairs of State must go on and one monkey don’t Stop a show.

I’ll bet Soros is writing checks beau coup right now,
https://www.democraticunderground.org/100211397832
Yep, they be going bonkers.
They are crying , The plan is to expand the court to 15 justices if Biden wins .
More riots to come in D.C. over RGB being replaced with a decent cinservative Judge.

JUST in time for November , all DECENT AMERICANS will be reminded of EXACTLY how important their vote really is !

And the hard left peopaganda and violence laiden Sh*tshow from the Dems WILL show them as well..
Tucker is making good points about how the Democrats will lose totally because their judicial activism will be halted
I'd like to see Ann Coulter nominated. Heads would explode!
Plenty of soiled britches over there right now. I got a good laugh out of it.
What is the downside to ramming through a new Justice before the new Senate is sworn in? The Dems impeached Trump, let lose mobs to destroy the country, vilified the GOP and about half of the population and promised to do something just like packing the court if they got power. Trump and Mitch must do everything possible to get a conservative into RBG's seat before the end of the year (they have until the new Senate is sworn in next year as far as I can tell). We already have riots and lawlessness in Congress. Now, we can get something in exchange for what they've put the country through.
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
They are crying , The plan is to expand the court to 15 justices if Biden wins .

Then that’s what Trump should do if he wins
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url]
Love that Slum
[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]
According to posts I read over there, Trump will shortly nominate a replacement, McConnell says the replacement will receive a vote, and Collins and Murkowski have said they would not support any nominee this close to the possible transition, either before or after the election.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
According to posts I read over there, Trump will shortly nominate a replacement, McConnell says the replacement will receive a vote, and Collins and Murkowski have said they would not support any nominee this close to the possible transition, either before or after the election.

Meh... 53 to 47

Can loose a couple Rino votes. And still have Pence on deck should a tie need to be broken.
Originally Posted by jk16
More riots to come in D.C. over RGB being replaced with a decent cinservative Judge.

JUST in time for November , all DECENT AMERICANS will be reminded of EXACTLY how important their vote really is !

Good point. Another reason for Trump to have a nominee in McConnell's hands by Monday morning.........
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Holy crap! They're losing their minds over there. One thread title said "I'm think I may be holding off on transitioning" . Lol! You can't make this up! Maybe that was written by Paddler come to think of it.

https://www.democraticunderground.org/100214095635
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Holy crap! They're losing their minds over there. One thread title said "I'm think I may be holding off on transitioning" . Lol! You can't make this up! Maybe that was written by Paddler come to think of it.

Translation: In a conservative America it will have to pay for it's own operation.
Originally Posted by postoak

[bleep] her and horse she rode in on! Wouldn't wizz on her if she were burnin'....

Traitor of the highest order.

Is she on Trump's list?
Originally Posted by broomd

[bleep] her and horse she rode in on! Wouldn't wizz on her if she were burnin'....

Exactly
We're gonna find out what Mitch's true colors are & what he's made of now.................he's on record with saying he would more ahead, but this really is short timing.

This is not a Trump show now, it's purely the Mitch rodeo.

MM
What else is new them folks are always loosing it.
One thread title said "I'm think I may be holding off on transitioning".

A good choice regardless of the state of the country. Sometimes, mental illnesses resolve themselves.
Originally Posted by Remsen
What is the downside to ramming through a new Justice before the new Senate is sworn in? The Dems impeached Trump, let lose mobs to destroy the country, vilified the GOP and about half of the population and promised to do something just like packing the court if they got power. Trump and Mitch must do everything possible to get a conservative into RBG's seat before the end of the year (they have until the new Senate is sworn in next year as far as I can tell). We already have riots and lawlessness in Congress. Now, we can get something in exchange for what they've put the country through.

I wish you were on the President'd advisor council right now. That's just what i'd tell him. Maybe I'd word it differently so that a New Yorker would understand.

"Phouc me?" (with impeachment, Russia, etc. "No, phouc YOU!" (have an ultra-coservative judge)
Originally Posted by broomd

That's exactly what the libs are sayin, right bout now.

Because she didn't retire when O'Buckwheat was in office.

If Collins votes no she will lose the base and the election. I know I’d leave her traitor arse vote blank when I went to vote if I were in her state. She’s in a tight race and just a few of the conservative base feels the same as me she’s toast.

The seditionists have already declared open warfare on the rest of us.... I think Remsen is spot on with this view.....
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

The seditionists have already declared open warfare on the rest of us.... I think Remsen is spot on with this view.....

Yessir.

Let the scchitt hit the wall.
pundits have already said they are 'afraid' moving to fill the seat will increase unrest...that is not a legitimate reason not to IMO
Originally Posted by sse
pundits have already said they are 'afraid' moving to fill the seat will increase unrest...that is not a legitimate reason not to IMO

Same ol blue cities?
If the shoe was on the other foot,what would they do?
Exactly,,,,,
Carry on Mitch.
Originally Posted by sse

Good let it "increase". More unrest before the election will give fence sitting Americans more of a glipse of what this nation will devolve to under Dem Commie control! And if this would be the spark that lights the real sheit off, the ensuing firestorm will likely cause the demise of a large number of Dem voting radicals!
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

If Collins votes no she will lose the base and the election. I know I’d leave her traitor arse vote blank when I went to vote if I were in her state. She’s in a tight race and just a few of the conservative base feels the same as me she’s toast.

Yep exactly.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
One thread title said "I'm think I may be holding off on transitioning".

A good choice regardless of the state of the country. Sometimes, mental illnesses resolve themselves.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image post
Mitch calls a recess. Trump has a recess appointment. Recess appointment is Senate confirmed.
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Meh... 53 to 47

Can loose a couple Rino votes. And still have Pence on deck should a tie need to be broken.

He will be needed. You can add Mitt to the list of Rinos.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LMAO. Or Ginger, AKA Ginther.
I read somewhere that Ted Cruz was on his short list. I think he would make a pretty good SC Justice.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
We're gonna find out what Mitch's true colors are & what he's made of now.................he's on record with saying he would more ahead, but this really is short timing.

MM

Mitch isn't the guy I want to have to rely on when times are tough. He's the definition of a career Washington insider. I hope I'm wrong, but he's slimy.

If I was in a position to do so, this would be my recommendation to the President. If and when he is re-elected I would recommend he immediately propose increasing the Supreme Court to 12 or 15 justices and appoint tnem before his term in office is over. Remind the democrats it was their idea.
We do not want Roberts selecting the President in case it comes to that.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Mitch isn't the guy I want to have to rely on when times are tough. He's the definition of a career Washington insider. I hope I'm wrong, but he's slimy.

While that might be true, he's the horse we've got. You run what you brung.
meltdown video.

My goodness.

Don’t watch if kids / g-kids are near.
In the comments from the video above:

Originally Posted by BigDave39355
meltdown video.

My goodness.

Hahahahahah. Typical ugly liberal democRAT Khhunt.
meltdown video.

My goodness.

Lol, I think I know her........
Originally Posted by Muffin
In the comments from the video above:

Hahaha.

Quote of the day!

The W&J fan base is pretty conservative / right wing.
I nominate Judge Jeanine. Although she might take a pay cut. Liberal heads would vaporize.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

LMAO. Or Ginger, AKA Ginther.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I just joined, let’s see how long I last :-) I’ll go along with everything for a while and then test the waters.
As much as id like to see Trump just stick it in their face, maybe a longer look at those lifetime appointments deserves more scrutiny based on some of the recent so called conservative picks.
Crazy c hunt vid would have been better if she hit a bridge abutment and airbags deployed
Whoa! That gal in the video was pretty unhinged. Damn! Poor thing.

They have to explain why the nominee is unacceptable. Once a nominee is named, their issues with style or timing are meaningless.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
I read somewhere that Ted Cruz was on his short list. I think he would make a pretty good SC Justice.

He would make a great Scotus, but as Head of the Senate Judiciary committee, we need him to in place to get this done in only 6 weeks.
It’s amazing how those DU progressive fascists think. They are made that people refused to vote for Hillary, claiming that they are evil. Never do they say that she was a terrible candidate who took hundreds of millions in bribes, that she betrayed the country by mishandling classified information and was unable to function as a presidential candidate. Criticism of the party is verboten, so they attack voters who voted wrong. No wonder they don’t have a problem voting for Dementia Joe! Their making the same mistake they did with Hillary!
meltdown video.

My goodness.

Seattle Susie melting down had me laughing all morning. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AKduck
meltdown video.

My goodness.

Seattle Susie melting down had me laughing all morning. Thanks.

LMAO. Funniest thing is that they don't realize we pretty much feel the same way, only for the opposite reasons.
Originally Posted by Muffin

That's pretty funny actually.

and here's one about a Pence staffer endorsing Biden:

https://www.democraticunderground.org/1017606944
Originally Posted by ConradCA
It’s amazing how those DU progressive fascists think. They are made that people refused to vote for Hillary, claiming that they are evil. Never do they say that she was a terrible candidate who took hundreds of millions in bribes, that she betrayed the country by mishandling classified information and was unable to function as a presidential candidate. Criticism of the party is verboten, so they attack voters who voted wrong. No wonder they don’t have a problem voting for Dementia Joe! Their making the same mistake they did with Hillary!

There is a thread there ripping Jill Stein as well, grins.
Originally Posted by BamBam
I just joined, let’s see how long I last :-) I’ll go along with everything for a while and then test the waters.

They have very strict though police.

Go against the gain in the smallest way, and you are gone. Even if you just ask an honest question they will brand you a "concern troll" and ban you.

Good luck!
I believe they lost their minds a long time ago.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

He's one of the most level-headed here.
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Cruz said he didn't want the job.
Originally Posted by rte
I believe they lost their minds a long time ago.

When you say someone has lost their mind, that implies that at some point, they HAD one 😡
© 24hourcampfire