Home
What a jackass loser trader. If he were in the senate instead of being a completely incompetent AG, Bama wouldn't have had to endure the Roy Moore fiasco which elected a Democrat. Senate Republicans would be 54 and the 3 flakes would be irrelevant, we'd have the necessary 51. Sometimes I wonder if he was really that incompetent or was he a turncoat?
True, but it was Trump that nominated him. I know he really wishes he hadn't but that doesn't change the fact that he did.

I really dislike the practice of taking sitting senators and congressmen and putting them in cabinet posts. Taking a solid GOP senator (Sessions was) and risking the loss of the seat doesn't make sense. Sure, the Roy Moore fiasco should have never happened but if Sessions had stayed put it never would have and Doug Jones wouldn't be there.

That was a huge screwup letting that seat open so Jones could slime his way in.
Originally Posted by ctsmith
What a jackass loser trader. If he were in the senate instead of being a completely incompetent AG, Bama wouldn't have had to endure the Roy Moore fiasco which elected a Democrat. Senate Republicans would be 54 and the 3 flakes would be irrelevant, we'd have the necessary 51. Sometimes I wonder if he was really that incompetent or was he a turncoat?
Sessions is compromised somehow. No other explanation makes sense. Just like John Roberts. Whether enough money was proffered or the commies have something on him, one way or another, he's dead to us.
You don't need 51. You need 50, with Pence casting the deciding vote.
We'll see who the real RINOs are.
Originally Posted by GeoW

Boy, thats for sure.
Unfortunately, I think there will be a number of Repub Senators that think they should not seat a new Justice a few months before the election. And I'm talking abouit you;re regular RINOs.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

No, you really need 60 to break a filibuster.
The one from Alaska for starts...
No filibuster for judges- - - - -just a simple majority- - - - -the dummycraps changed that rule, and it bit them in the butt big time!
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Sessions is compromised somehow. No other explanation makes sense. Just like John Roberts. Whether enough money was proffered or the commies have something on him, one way or another, he's dead to us.

Moore is the only one that admits to diddling under age girls so they can’t hang nuthin on him...”I always had their mom’s permission” -Roy Moore
Romney, Murkowski and Collins are gonna fuqk us all.
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

No, you really need 60 to break a filibuster.

Not anymore.
Dingy Harry got rid of the 60 vote cloture rule for judges, but kept it in place for SC Justices

McConnell got rid of it for Justices.
Well every time democraps loose they change the rules. Hopefully enuff stupid has happened it will biteEm in the seat warmer
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

He gaix?
Originally Posted by GeoW

We know who the RINO's are.

We'll see exactly how traitorous they really are.
Can the rinos live with a 4-4 supreme court split during the election. RBG was a reliable liberal. The lefts position on the court was weakened.
What no one seems to remember is that Governor Ivey called a special election for this seat after Bentley made the appointment. She had no obligation to do so and, had she not, Luther Strange would still be Alabama’s junior senator.
Originally Posted by Woodhits
What no one seems to remember is that Governor Ivey called a special election for this seat after Bentley made the appointment. She had no obligation to do so and, had she not, Luther Strange would still be Alabama’s junior senator.

Great point. Alabama really screwed up the whole ordeal. Bible belt Christians (I am one) and their sacred (clown) cow Moore cost us a seat. Moore should have never made it out of the primary.
© 24hourcampfire