Home
terrible news for bone spurs Trumps, lose Wisconsin you lose the election.

This is gunna get nasty for Trump and I expect his fanbois will lose their sheit in November

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...ains-lead-over-trump-uw-poll/3514566001/
Fake news..Fudge packer..But I do like the green bay packers, hell of a lot better than Detroit lions. laugh
Yeah nah that smell is your bowels commie schmuck
Don’t you get tired of going to work at 1:00 AM with a nylon stocking over your head?
A large number of Republicans polled intentionally answer wrong to screw with the polls.

Put that in your undies and smoke it
I travel a lot around the State and Hillary had a lot more support than what Biden has.

News channel said a few hundred people showed up to see Trump in Mosinee Wi when the venue held about 5k and was packed with over a thousand people waiting outside.

Biden had less than 200 show up from what I was told in Manitowoc, only needed a maroon mini-bus for him and his entourage.

I know Union members that are being directed to vote for Biden even though Trump has been great for the industries they work in, somebody's getting paid..

Maybe Cindy McCain can go stump for Biden now and help him out!

Hey Ginther, GFY !
Sure and Hildabeast was up by 11 nationally at this time. You keep sucking on the tip of that poll, that’s what suckers do.
I love how Democrats proudly proclaim they are the LGBT Party. Because what it actually means is: Losers Getting Beaten by Trump.

They were, they have been for four years, and they will continue to be.
Originally Posted by Ginther

This is gunna get nasty for Trump and I expect his fanbois will lose their sheit in November

.....................GINT-eeee-schits.........To show exactly how damned stupid and DUMB you really are? NO! Trump does not need to carry Wisconsin in order to win...""LOSE WISCONSIN:LOSE THE ELECTION?" You are quite the idiot!

Just like all the rest of the Trump hating morons on here, WHO'S BAD PREDICTIONS and BAD wishes for Trump,,,NEVER come to pass.....Mark this down and date it GintSCHITS! Trump will get a minimum of 319 electoral votes, 22% or better of the black vote and 45% or better of the hispanic vote.

Care to wager there GINTschits? Put up your money to back up your flappy gums and lips that regurgitate your lying crap? Say $25,000 against your $25,000 that Trump wins?.........Nothing better than to take $25K from a lying traitor fool and hypocrite such as yourself. Maybe your mommy and daddy will put up the money for ya? And if ya win, you just might be able to find a new home other than in your mommy and daddy's basement.....PM me GINT-schits. Winner takes $50K........Don't ""coward"" out on me now!
No malarkey!
Who cares.

Ruthie's seat is ours now. We going to ram that chit down your throat.
So Biden beats Trump, big deal, Trump's going to stack the SCOTUS in favor of the conservative way of life for years to come. Trump has done the very thing I voted for him to do...............put 3 CONSERVATIVE justices on the Supreme Court.

To the Democrats..............suck it up buttercup.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
So Biden beats Trump, big deal, Trump's going to stack the SCOTUS in favor of the conservative way of life for years to come. Trump has done the very thing I voted for him to do...............put 3 CONSERVATIVE justices on the Supreme Court.

Yep, that's real winning. Oh, and Trump will be Ginther's president for another four years. And Ginther will learn to like it.
Never gets old.

Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Yep, that's real winning. Oh, and Trump will be Ginther's president for another four years. And Ginther will learn to like it.
.........Perhaps GINT-rrrrrrr may live in a foreign country? Germany? Sveeeeeden? Norway? The Netherlands? Maybe a Russian hackster? Notice the times he posts his crap.
Originally Posted by copperking81
Who cares.

Ruthie's seat is ours now. We going to ram that chit down your throat.

Mic drop.

Basically O'Connell has swapped replacing Scalia with a liberal for replacing Ginsberg with a conservative.

That's a huge legacy.
Trump and Biden people have been all over Wisconsin’s me minnesota lately. Not sure it’s such a done deal as you guys think

Thanks for posting and giving us more reasons to vote for Trump!

....what does your party have to offer?....anything..????

Since you are a Biden guy can you answer this. Why did Biden stop campaigning this past Thursday at 0900 in the morning?? How come Biden doesn’t hold rally in the evening time?
I have driven all over southern WI since March. I've seen 1 Biden sign and one 1 Biden bumper sticker. Hundreds if not thousands of Trump signs. The "Trump 2020 No More Bullchit" flags are everywhere. No enthusiasm for Biden anywhere in the state. Hundreds of Trump supporters greet Biden when he shows up in WI, Biden never got more than 20 supporters at any event in WI. Trump shows up and there's thousands of people waiting from the ass crack of dawn in line for a 8pm Trump rally. It's like this in MN, FL, PA, MI, etc. Trump pulled advertising dollars from IA and OH weeks ago because their internal polling showed they'd locked up the state in their favor.

My only liberal friend (only still friends with him because we don't talk politics and because we've been buds since 5th grade) was up here last night and we went to Big Guys bar in Hartford. He saw all the Trump signs in yards and signs/flags/stickers on vehicles and flat out said "Well I guess I can leave this in the car" as he pulls a mask out of his pocket and leaves it on the dash. Yeah, even he knows the virus is politics in that simple act, even if he won't admit it. It didn't work. Trump landslide.

The fact that the fluffer ("Ginther" defined) thinks Biden is going to win is laughable. So laughable he's resorted to calling us communists, when in fact that's what the radical left is.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...-the-day-at-9-a-m-as-election-looms/amp/

JEFFo's sock puppet luvs attention from alpha males.
i'm sure he's leading trump by a wide margin, enough to take a couple naps per day

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Trump has far more support in Wisconsin than he did in 2016, it’s not even close. And I live in a blue area.
Don't think this is going the way the libs hope it will. Living in libtard central, I don't ever remember there being this little enthusiasm for a dem candidate. Rarely see bumper stickers or signs. Bernie had a bigger following than the senile gaffe machine. And I seem to still see more hillary stickers on cars than the both of those guys combined.

After this election the libs had better step back and take a long hard look at what they're doing and why it is not working for them, clean some house, or they'll have to get used to more defeats. And they'll have to change. Another 8 or 12 years of conservatives appointed to the SC would be the death knell for the dems as we know them.

Breyer doubtful to last another 4 years, and if Trumpster is re-elected, would like to see Roberts do the right thing and step down while Trump is in office, and not pull a ginsberg.

If that happens the dems can choke on the 7-2 conservative court lean for many pleasing years to come.
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
Trump has far more support in Wisconsin than he did in 2016, it’s not even close. And I live in a blue area.

ya mean the polls could be wrong??!!??
The visual support for Trump is unreal in my area. But I am in the reddest county so I keep that sober thought in mind in Washington county. Let's be honest, his support is also unreal everywhere else I look. MKE suburbs are going red for sure.

Only wishful thinking on your behalf.
It's heartwarming to watch the desperation of the left.
© 24hourcampfire